My First Poly Experience

Story Info
Bill experiences something new and exciting.
3.3k words
4.4
25.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on true events that happened to me, the names of course have been changed to protect people's identities.

*

The last few months and especially weeks had been very hard on me. I had left my wife Susan on January 1st of this year. There were many reasons that I had left, a lack of affection from her, we never seemed to have anything in common any more, and one of the largest issues we never had sex any more. Both of us were far too young to be in a situation where we had to set up a specific night once a month to enjoy each other physically. The fire had just gone out of our marriage.

I had foolishly married the first woman I slept with, never taking any time to try and figure out exactly what I liked. I never explored my sexuality, what I was really into and what I truly enjoyed. Over the last six months I found myself flirting with women again, although not very well. But I began to explore other possibilities in my life, and other lifestyles. Namely polyamory. That is how I happened upon Lisa and her husband Tom.

A week earlier I had answered a personal ad on Craig's list. Lisa was looking for another man to join her in the bedroom, and Tom would watch from the sidelines. I was immediately excited about the thought but I had a few reservations. I wasn't ready to simply jump into the middle of threesome; I don't think I could handle being that close and intimate with another man. Not yet at least.

Lisa and I emailed back and forth a bit and she waylaid all of my fears and trepidations. We set up a date to meet at a bar near her house that she liked to frequent, which was on a Wednesday. I was so excited and overjoyed I couldn't contain myself. It had been a very lonely six months and I was ready to make love to a woman again.

When Friday came around I got an email from Lisa telling me that she had been called into work on Saturday and we would not be able to meet after all. Friday ended up being a really shitty day for me, and I was really looking forward to relaxing.

So on Saturday night, my youngest brother had a party and I hung out there for a while chatting with a few women, but alas nothing came of it. After a couple of frustrating hours I went back to my room and checked my email, and lo and behold there was a note from Lisa. She had gotten out of work for the night and still wanted to meet, but this time at her apartment. I responded with my phone number and told her to call me. A scant few minutes later I was talking to her and getting directions to her apartment.

I suppose that I rather rudely and abruptly left my brother's party, but I didn't know anyone there and besides, I was on my way to a wonderful new experience. As I was driving down to Lisa and Tom's place I began to have second thoughts, what was I doing? Of course I was interested but I had never done anything like this before in all of my years. Then I thought back on some advice that I had gotten from one of my friends who is poly. "Just keep telling yourself that you're the man. You are the man!" So I found myself chanting this one simple mantra as I headed down the road.

Then with no more to do, I arrived at their apartment. Knocking on the door and waiting for this amazing time to begin. Just to be safe I had stuffed three condoms into my pocket, I wanted to be prepared for anything that might happen this evening. I always believe in having safe sex, no matter what.

And that's when a goddess opened the door and let me in, "Hi Bill, nice to meet you!" I was so enthralled I couldn't respond for a moment. Lisa was tall, 5' 9", with long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes with a tint of green in them.

"Nice to meet you too Lisa, sorry it took me so long to get down here. I got a little lost."

"Not to worry, it can be a little winding and difficult to get here the first time, but we're glad you made it." And she flashed a beautiful coy little smile at me. I let my eyes wander a bit more, down to her large full breasts, and her broad hips. She was wearing a brown blouse with a light and airy brown pair of high-water pants that showed off her comely calves.

"Hey there Bill, I have to say we're impressed with you already, you described yourself accurately in your emails." Tom said as he smiled at me genuinely and shook my hand. "Would you like anything to drink? We have beer, wine, soda and I think some vodka."

"Maybe just a little bit of water please, I'm not too thirsty." Lisa swayed seductively into the kitchen where she poured me a large glass of water and then led me over to a very comfortable brown couch where she sat down on the other side. Tom took up a position in a chair on the other side of the room.

"So Lisa told me that you had a few fears about coming down here tonight. Don't worry, I don't have a fetish for fucking guys in the ass as they screw my wife. I just want to watch from the side."

"That's great, I'll be honest that was still kind of crossing my mind on the way down here. Why would you want to do something like this?" I replied.

"Well, Lisa is the most beautiful woman in the world and I always love watching her have a good time. She's even more beautiful when she is having sex with someone else."

"I don't think I'm that beautiful, but thank you Tom." Lisa said this as she shuffled a little bit closer to me on the couch.

We talked for another hour or so, just small talk. Getting to know each other better, we talked about video games, the Simpsons, movies, music and many other things. We talked about what we enjoyed about sex, and what we didn't. All the time, Lisa kept inching her way closer and closer to me on the couch, till she was sitting right next to me.

I could feel her warmth radiating, drawing me closer. I could smell her perfume, her soap, the shampoo she used. And her femininity...that was wonderful. All of the smells cast a spell on me, seducing me, driving me crazy. But still I hesitated; I was a little unsure of myself and didn't know where to begin.

"Make a move Bill." Lisa purred at me from just to my left. She was leaning closer to me, and looked and smelled so intoxicating.

"Sorry, this is a new experience for me...I'm not quite sure where to start." Lisa simply placed her hand out between us on the couch and looked down at it. So I took her hand in mine and we began to explore each other very gently and seductively. Rubbing our palms together, caressing each others fingers, rubbing them up and down, massaging.

This went on for a little while and I moved my caresses up to her forearm and biceps where she had a tattoo. I began to touch it and asked her how long she had it. I don't remember the response; I was being drawn into the moment. That's when I leaned in and began to kiss each of her finger tips, nibbling on them slightly then moving up her forearm.

Lisa placed one hand on either side of my face and drew me up to meet her eyes. I leaned in and began to kiss her, gently at first. Our mouths opened, admitting our tongues into the other's mouth. Hesitantly, then suddenly, my furnace burst into action and my belly filled with fire. I climbed on top of her, placing one knee on either side of her hips and while I held her down I kissed her with feverish need to taste her. As I drank deeply of her lips and tongue her hands began to rub up and down my back and arms. She felt my muscles and moaned deeply as I kissed her harder.

I slipped off of her and to the side again, my hands moving down her arms, then they began to caress her stomach. Slipping up under her blouse, my finger tips moved to her navel and circled it once, then began to slowly move up her sides. As my arms followed, her blouse rose up with them. I found her breasts still encased in her bra and rubbed and caressed her nipples through the thin cloth. Cupping each breast I broke the kiss and buried my face into her voluptuous breasts. Kissing her sternum and smelling her skin.

My fingers moved of their own accord back behind her to find the clasp of her bra. She arched her back, allowing me access and I found her lips again and began to deep kiss her again as I freed her from the burden of extra clothing. The bra and blouse came off in one fell swoop, and she sat there exposed from the waist up.

It was then that I noticed that Tom had moved to edge of his seat and was watching us with intense devotion; I could tell he was having the time of his life. Quietly I returned my attention to the goddess who sat beneath me. Her large breasts were standing out, with her large pink areola and nipples standing at attention. I grabbed her right breast with my hand, encircling her areola with my finger and drew her breast up to my mouth. I began to slowly kiss and suck on her nipple, drawing it into my mouth. It was soft and supple, but still erect at the same time.

Gently I nibbled her nipple with my front teeth, holding it captive I began to flick it with my tongue. She gasped with a sudden intake of air, again arching her back and clutching my head, pulling me closer to her breast. All the while I kissed and sucked on her right breast, I cupped her left breast enjoying the feeling of her other nipple pressing into the flesh of my palm.

I disengaged my mouth from her right breast and turned my attention to her lonely left. Without any hesitation I put her areola into my mouth and began to suck gently and slowly. I then continued to suck more and more of her breast into my mouth, bringing in as much till I couldn't hold any more of her luscious beauty in my mouth.

As I continued to suckle at her breast my hands made their own trip further south, seeking out her warm secret. I felt her very briefly through the thin material of her pants and quickly decided to move up and over the band of her pants. I swiftly moved to take them off of her and again she arched her back allowing me to remove her pants with no problem.

Because I enjoy teasing more than anything I left her panties on and began to explore her womanhood as extensively as I could. I began with slow deliberate circles around her clitoris moving down to rub along side of her labia. Gradually I began to increase the pressure as I moved inside of her labia, while still remaining outside of her panties, and stroked along the entrance to her tunnel. Then to finish, I moved up and began to work on her clitoris again, rubbing and massaging. I was enjoying watching the beautiful woman beneath me as she wriggled in the throws of passion.

Then she stopped me, "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, please" I responded. And just like that the three of us headed into their bedroom. They had a beautiful canopy bed with a black satin covering and a thick comfortable mattress. Lisa quickly stripped off her sopping panties and reached into a drawer on the side of the bed and pulled out a condom. I chuckled a little bit and mentioned the three that I had brought just in case. My relief was palatable knowing that they were just as diligent as I was.

I then began to strip my shorts and t-shirt off; it had been so long since I had disrobed in front of anyone it felt nice to see her watching me intently. Then I felt another set of eyes on me and realized that Tom was enjoying watching this scene as much as I was. Finally my boxer shorts came off and I exposed my already erect penis to both Lisa and Tom. A large smile crossed Lisa's face and she quietly handed me the condom. As I opened it and began to put on the contraceptive device, Lisa asked me what position I wanted to start in.

"Missionary is fine for me; it's been a little while."

"Mmmmmm...of course that's fine." The goddess replied, and she lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide, exposing her beautiful womanhood to me for the first time. With the condom on, I leaned down to kiss her again, and promptly cracked my head on the cross bar of their canopy bed.

"Oh god Bill, I'm so sorry!" The two of them chimed in unison. Rubbing my head, I replied that I was all right, and ducked under the canopy to get to the bed. I positioned myself directly between her upraised thighs and placed the head of my penis at her glorious opening. A tremendous sigh escaped her lips as I gently teased her clitoris with it as well. I saw that she was beginning to squirm and couldn't take much more, so I inserted my penis and drove it home. Drawing another delicious sigh of pleasure from her lips.

Slowly I began to draw myself out of her, and then began to thrust back inside. "Oh god Bill, please, fuck me." With those few words I began in earnest, thrusting hard and deep, I began to increase the pace of my machinations. The two of us began to grunt, pant and moan in that wonderful animalistic manner that only comes from coupling. For a brief moment I thought of Tom watching us and resolved to put on a tremendous show for him.

As my thrusting increased in pace, I felt Lisa move her knees up my sides and wrap her ankles around me, crossed at the small of the back. Opening herself up to allow more of my manhood inside of her. Then I felt her begin to gyrate her hips in time with my thrusting, feeling her movements become more incessant, I increased my pace. As I felt her orgasm approaching I maintained the pace that I had set, and suddenly she had achieved. A deep guttural moan escaped her lips and she stopped gyrating for a minute, simply shuddering there on the end of my penis.

"I want to eat you out." Was all that I said, as I removed my penis from her still quivering vagina.

"Please, I want you too." She purred lusciously into my ear. I kissed my way gingerly down her body, nuzzling at her neck, briefly kissing each nipple, licking her navel, and then finally arriving at my destination. I began to lap at her delicious juices, her animalistic fragrance was intoxicating. I licked at her labia, at her clitoris, and then moved to lick her vagina, to fuck it with my tongue. I began to move in and out of her, my nose brushing up against her clitoris every time I moved forward. I continued to drink in her loveliness until she orgasmed again, licking at the extra lubrication that she produced made me ecstatic.

From there we changed positions to doggy style and once again I entered her luscious pussy. I felt it suck hungrily at my penis as I thrust in and out harder and faster. Reaching forward I grabbed her pony tail and pulled on it gently as I continued to ravish her. Holding on to hair with one hand I slapped her ass playfully with the other, leaving her buttocks slightly red.

"Baby, let me be on top for a bit." I relented and rolled over on to my back so that she could mount me. There are not very many feelings that are better than having a woman take a hold of your penis and thrust it hungrily back into her starving sex. She began to ride me hard, fucking me up and down. Sitting down on my cock she began to roll her hips back and forth, increasing the amount of pressure on her clitoris. All the while I was suckling at her breasts, nuzzling her neck, and grabbing a hold of her ass as she pounded herself with my manhood.

When she got tired, she asked me to change back to doggy style. Only this time we changed our position on the bed so that Tom could get a different view of our actions. As we were changing positions, I noticed Tom sitting on the ground masturbating furiously. This charged me up even further and I re-doubled my relentless fucking of his wife's pussy. This time I left her hair alone but instead reached around her hips so that I could fondle her breasts and rub her clitoris at the same time.

Again I felt Lisa begin to moan and growl as her orgasm approached and I began to rub her clit harder and harder as I thrusted until she exploded once more all over me. It was now that I began to feel that familiar stirring deep inside my testicles and I increased my movements yet again for selfish reasons.

"Do you want me to come baby?"

"Oh yes, please, please..."

Harder and faster I fucked her pussy, the two of us moving the bed so much it was squeaking and rattling, running it into the wall. I couldn't control myself any more and I exploded into the tip of the condom, filling it completely. We slowed down for a moment, milking ever last drop of semen out of my dick and enjoying each others presence for one last moment.

I pulled out of her at last and moved over to sit on the bed. All the while Tom began to applaud our performance, he had enjoyed himself as much as we had. Handing Lisa a cigarette Tom asked me if I smoked, I declined, and he lit one for himself. We sat around talking about the experience while the couple smoked and enjoyed their post coital bliss.

It was then that I realized that I was not being excluded. They were sharing their intimate conversations with me, Lisa and I cuddled a little bit while we talked. All three of us were completely comfortable with each other. I felt loved and accepted unconditionally. In the end I had made two new very wonderful and amazing friends. As well, I had shared an amazing intimate moment with the two of them, one that I will never forget. I had never thought that the world of polyamory was so loving and caring; many people would have you believe that it is only about sharing your partner; only about sex, fucking without any intimacy. And that is completely incorrect.

I had never had such a beautiful sexual experience when I was with my wife. To this day, I have not experienced another polyamorous event, and I do not know if I will. But I am always open to new experiences, and I am very happy to have been given this amazing gift of tenderness and love.