My First Pussy Fisting

Story Info
My first time fisting a woman and she anally fisted me.
1.3k words
4.43
77.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers

Fisting a woman had been a long term fantasy of mine. I met a woman that liked to give and receive. Even better. I like being fisted too.

She was in her early thirties, mixed race with 34C boobs. Couple of decorative tattoos, one at the base of her spine, the other on her right shoulder, complementing her brown skin. Long, black hair tumbling over her shoulders, down her back. This girl was really pretty. Cute little bars as nipple piercings. I love sucking pierced nipples. Sucking them into my mouth, using my teeth to hold the bar and pull her the nipple to stretch the breast until the owner starts moaning or begging me to stop.

We decided to start on her first. After some kissing and touching, she lay on the bed with her legs spread wide, exposing her wet pussy lips. I went down on her. She had a big, juicy clit that I spent ages licking and sucking. Her pussy shaved so I could see every detail and wrinkle of her caramel coloured skin. Her clit hood was pierced too. As her pussy started to get wet, she began teasing her own nipples, pulling on her piercings and told me to put two fingers in her pussy. I tried my best to alternate between finger fucking her and massaging her g-spot.

She asked for three fingers then four. I was able to get my hand inside her pussy up to my thumb joint. She gave a deep moan when I twisted all four fingers inside her.

She reached over, grabbed a bottle of lube and told me to take my hand out. I could tell she was really turned on. Her face was flushed, nipples rock hard, breathing hard and covering my hand and fingers in plenty of lube quickly, smiling as we looked into each others eyes. So romantic :)

She showed me how to form my fingers into a duck-bill shape, and told me to press my fingers back into her pussy. All four fingers went back inside easily and I kept pushing upto the widest point of my hand with my thumb tucked inside.

She asked me to go slowly but to keep pushing. Her pussy was so tight, like a thick, tight, elastic band. I kept twisting and rotating and pushing my hand in. It took a lot of effort and actual strength on my part, her pussy was that tight, but she kept encouraging me to continue. And then... my hand began to slip inside her, past the widest part of my hand, down to my narrowing wrist.

She sat bolt upright and grabbed my wrist. "Don't move!" she commanded. She sat like that for a few seconds, getting used to it, breathing hard with her eyes shut tight. She slowly let go of my wrist and told me to move my hand back and forward and to rotate it, very, very slowly. Not to punch her pussy with my fist porno-style.

She fell back on the bed, clutching her tits as I massaged inside her pussy. It felt like I was wearing a warm, wet, very tight, velvet glove. The smallest movements caused her to moan, particularly when I ran my knuckles over her g-spot. It wasn't long until she came hard. Her pussy clamped around my wrist so hard, I thought she might break my wrist. I thought I should pull my hand out but she grabbed it and held it firmly, but quite still, inside her, as I felt her pussy clamp down on my wrist again.

Her orgasms were amazing to watch. She would lie almost motionless and in silence. At first I wasn't sure if she was cumming until I felt her out trying to crush every bone in my hand and her eyes wide open, just staring at the ceiling. Yeah, she was cumming. No theatrics. No claims of undying love. Just her absorbing every twinge and wave that went through her body.

After a few minutes, she pulled my hand out of her, moaning when the widest part of my hand stretched her pussy lips to the max, breathing hard.

I'd finally fisted a woman, all five fingers, and hand, up to my wrist, proper fisting! And it was so cool.

After a bit, she said she wanted to fist me. I wanted it. I'd been fucking my arse with bigger and bigger objects over the years. I love feeling stretched. She's not the only one that enjoys feeling full inside.

My cock was so hard, pre-cum oozing from the tip. She coated one hand in lube and started to push her fingers into my arse. God it felt good. I love the feeling of being stretched open anally.

She quickly got up to five fingers and I told her to push. It felt like a whoosh, as she pushed her whole hand inside my ass, up to her wrist, in one movement without stopping.

No need for poppers. I want to feel that stretching feeling as she plunges her hand into my arse. I love that stretching feeling so much.

She began stroking my cock with her other hand and I told her I wasn't going to last long. She told me she had an idea and I should take over stroking my cock. Leaving her hand in my ass, she reached over and grabbed a vibrator. She twisted the end in her teeth to turn it on, then held it against me, between her hand in my ass and my balls. Oh god that felt nice, I wanked my cock hard and fast for her, as she encouraged me to cum on her face.

"Ram your fist back and forth hard" I told her. She was fantastic. She would withdraw her hand just to the point where it was stretching my asshole at the widest point of her hand. Then she would plunge it back inside, past her wrist and up her forearm. She added a twisting motion as she pistoned her hand in and out.

On one outward motion she pulled her hand out of my arse too far, stretching my anal ring over her hand as she pulled it out, then pushed it all the way back in, stretching my arse again. "Oh fuck! Do that again please" I asked.

"Do what?" She asked, not really realising the effect she just had on me.

I told her, "pull your hand all the way out of my arse then push it all the way in hard" She did as I asked a few times. "Fuck yes! Punch fist my arse!" I demanded. She did it harder and faster, ruining my arsehole. She must have been looking at it gape every time she pulled her hand out.

It didn't take long for me to cum as she fisted me hard and pressed the vibe against the base of my cock. Back arched, head back, I stroked my cock hard and fast, squirting cum into the air, not caring where it landed.

When I let go of my spent cock, she pulled her hand out of my ass, stretching my arse one last time. I felt empty and wanted her hand back inside my arse.

"Look at me" she said. She sucked each finger in turn that had been up my arse. Then, she leaned forward and started licking my cum off my belly. God I felt so good. She made me cum so hard.

We rested and chatted before she told me she wanted to fist me again. She said she'd never met a man into fisting as much as her. I asked her to go deeper this time. You should have seen the dirty grin on her face.

--------------------------------

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Thank you for reading my story. I'm an English man, 49, straight, who likes imaginative and very kinky sex. Fisting is definitely one of my favourite things. If you enjoyed the story I'd love to hear from you. You never know, we might like each other. Fisting fun could just be a message away (I'm near London, UK).

57hangar
57hangar
65 Followers