My First Pussy, Her Black Cock

Story Info
Our first girl on girl, she gets her first black.
3.1k words
4.33
50.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not one that ever thought of having sex with another woman, this was my first time and will never forget the feeling. The experience left me tingling and wanting more, so I guess I can now say I am bisexual.

It all started as by accident from a new friendship I had made with one of the neighbors from across the street. When we moved to our neighborhood the family across the street came over to welcome us to the area. Over the next couple of years we spent a lot of time together. They had a sixteen year old daughter at the time named Jenna. She was clumsy, awkward and a little funny looking in the fact she had not grown out of puberty.

Over the next couple of years she began to mature to beautiful young lady. Her hair was dirty blond cut in a tapered style. She had sky blue eyes that were very beautiful. She stood five foot eight at one hundred fifteen pounds, nice round ass, and flat stomach and full bouncy breast of thirty eight Ds. She was now nineteen and very sexy. I caught my husband staring at her on several occasions.

She was living at home while attending college. I saw her numerous times with young men that made me get very excited to the point of having to masturbate. They were always tall well built and even from across the street see they filled out the crotch of their pants very well. I often wondered if she was sexually active and enjoying a big cock and having her pussy pounded in hot wild sex.

One day I was shopping at the mall when I ran into Jenna. After exchanging the normal hello how are you doing and the family I asked her if she would like to have lunch with me. She said yes and we went to a restaurant in the mall. We talked about a lot of things when the conversation turned men. She admitted that she was about fed up with men as she was tired of the bullshit they all tried to pull.

After we finished I told her we would have to get together and talk again sometime and talk. It was a couple of nights later as I was getting out of my car she called from across the street if I felt like talking, I told her sure any time. About twenty minutes later she knocked on the door. When I answered the door there she stood wearing white spandex short shorts and a tube top. She said, I brought something to drink and held up a bottle of wine.

I invited her in told her to make herself comfortable and I would pour the wine. She went and sat on the couch as I went to the kitchen. When I returned I asked was there anything she wanted to talk about in particular, she said no just anything. After we talked for a while and a couple glasses of the wine she asked how I dealt with Tim being gone so much. I told her I read a lot and had some hobbies. That's when she asked if one of my hobbies was black men. My eyes got wide and asked her what she meant. She explained that she saw him arrive late and leaving in the morning.

I explained to her that we were friends and enjoyed each others company and he worked with Tim. She then asked if it was true black men were bigger and lasted longer.

I kind of hopped up and turned sideways on the couch to face her, I saw her eyes grow wide open in surprise saying oh my god. I stopped looked down and realized my legs were spread, my dress had risen up, I was not wearing underwear and she was staring at my pussy. Without taking her eyes off of me saying she had never seen one so big and full.

As I tried to adjust myself she stopped me saying no please I want to see it, so I lifted my dress to give her a better view. She told me that when in high school she had seen a lot of girls' nude but never saw anything so beautiful. I stood up and walked close to her to give her a better look; I could see her nipples grow hard. I have to admit that I was a little excited myself, but when she reached out and touched me I shuddered, felt a shock go through me and got large goose bumps. She began to massage my clit, I found myself spreading my legs to give her better access. It did not take me long to start getting wet and growing more excited. I then slide her tube top down to cup one of her breast in my hand and begin to squeeze it and rub it gently.

She looked up at me saying I have never done anything like this before and had always wondered what it would be like. I told her that I also had never done another woman, but we could find out together. I removed my dress and then pushed her back on the couch and began to remove her shorts. As I pulled them off I found she was not wearing underwear either. She had a full pussy although not as full as mine it was beautiful. She had shaved the hair to a short thin strip. I got to my knees and slowly spread her legs as I kissed around her mound.

She began to moan softly, I then started to massage her love nub with my tongue the way men had done me. She rose up slightly and said she wanted to eat my pussy while I did her. We got on the floor in a sixty nine position. I was on the bottom, as she lowered herself on me I could feel her ample breast spread out over my stomach. As I raised my head to lick her pussy I could smell the sweet scent of her pussy and see her clitoris began to grow. I could feel her tongue deep in the crack of my cunt flicking up and down over my clit, it sent a shockwaves radiating through me each time her tongue went over it.

As I sucked her clitoris tightly I flicked with my tongue. She began to mash herself onto my mouth and wiggle her hips. The heat of her breast against my stomach and her nipples poking me like a finger tickling me. We both became sweaty and it began to dribble down the crack of her beautiful ass, I could smell the sweet pungent odor of her rectum as it ran down my cheeks of my face. I was now burning up, I began to thrust my as if to fuck her face. We were now at a furious pace pushing each other to the brink of ecstasy.

She began to dribble her nectar into my mouth; I began to wonder if this is how I tasted to men. I had tasted myself before on mens cock after fucking me but this was different it was pure female there was not the salty cum taste. As we quickened or pace I could feel the heat between grow hotter. Then she slowed her pace, her clit grew hotter and stiffer. Then she shuttered, moaned and then screamed oh my god. That's when her juices began to flood my mouth it was almost like a cock the pumping it was that intense. I swallowed it as fast as I could; it was hot, sweet and musky. It tasted so good; I thought I have been missing this all this time. She began to eat my pussy again I felt the intensity building, when I put tongue in her hot pussy I could feel it contracting and squeezing my tongue. I exploded I could feel my pussy ejaculating like it never has before, she raised her head to catch her breath then went right back to work, she put her tongue in my pussy and began to moan with delight. We laid there for a few minutes just enjoying the wave of pleasure and licking the sweetness from each other. She then finally rolled off of me we both sat up gave each other a long tongue twisting kiss. We then looked at each other hugged and told each other how the feeling was like nothing we had ever experienced before. It was now 1:30 in the morning I asked her to stay the night, so we went to the bedroom, were still naked when we laid down, we fell asleep in each others arms while squeezing rubbing each other.

I woke up early still half a sleep I could feel some one snuggled up close behind me. I first thought that Tim came home early, then I realized that what was pressing against my back at my shoulders were a pair of female breasts. I then remembered what Jenna and I had done the night before. I began to wonder if this was going to be a very awkward situation of blame and denial, silence and embarrassment, or cheerful conversation of how great it was with a deepened friendship.

I got up from the bed found my robe. I was leaving the room when I had to stop and stare at Jenna thinking how sexy she was lying there naked on her side, her beautiful ass in full view. Her pussy was protruding from the gap in her thighs. I could not resist the feeling of excitement coming over me, I went to the bed gently leaned over and gave her pussy a light kiss and a lick. She stirred a little a smile spread over her face but never woke up.

I went to the kitchen started some coffee, I stepped on to the patio. Our backyard is very private, lined with tall thick bushes privacy fence and no neighbors close on both sides and forest behind us. I loved this yard as I could sun bath in the nude without fear of being caught. I removed my robe and slipped into the hot tub. I was relaxing and thinking it was a beautiful Saturday morning it was and thought about what I was going to do, then it hit me again what will the situation be like when Jenna woke up. I closed my eyes imagining all the possibilities, when I got my answer I felt lips against mine with a tongue separating them. I opened my eyes as Jenna slipped naked into the tub, I asked how she felt, she responded like I have never felt before. We talked about all our feelings and emotions of excitement, satisfaction and fulfillment from the night before.

Jenna reminded me that she never got to answer her question about black cock. I told her that it was something that she had to experience herself, just as we had to experience each other. I told her that for the most part black cock was longer and thicker, could touch her in places deep inside that made orgasms so much more intense. She told me that she wanted to feel a black cock deep inside her and asked if I would help her. I told her we had to go hunting. We had breakfast, showered, dressed and headed to the mall.

As we shopped we got plenty of looks. However her desire never peaked for any of the guys. We were having a soft drink in the food court when a young man walked up, he spoke to Jenna asking if it was her. She stood up reached out to hug him saying Michael she introduced him as a friend from high school. As she inquired as to where he had been, I noticed there was a very good looking black man with him. I asked Michael if he was going to introduce his friend. He introduced him as Devon and that he had driven him from Newport News Virginia they had just come back from the Mid East as Marine Security Personnel aboard the USS George Washington.

Michael explained that Devon brought him to the mall to meet up with his brother when he got off work, to surprise his family. When Michael had excused himself to meet with his brother, he said his goodbyes and thanked Devon for the ride. I looked at Jenna asked her if she thought Devon would like a home cooked meal after having been on a ship so long. As Jenna eyes went wide open she replied I think he would. I knew what Devon was thinking because I could see the crotch of his jeans begin to grow.

As I stood up I told Jenna that I was going to head home and start something for supper and that since Devon did not know the area to ride with him. Jenna stood up and as she bent over to get her purse, her ass covered in just her spandex short shorts was just inches from Devon's face. I thought the poor boy was going to blow the zipper out of his pants.

I had been home a couple of hours when Devon and Jenna arrived. They were laughing and talking like they had been friends forever. We had dinner and were in the living room having wine when I suggested that we go relax in the hot tub. Devon explained he did not have swim trunks with him. As I was about to say something, Jenna spoke up saying if you are not self conscious about going with out it is ok with us, and so you wont be too uncomfortable we can go with out our suites. I stood up and began to remove my top and shorts saying lets get naked then. As Jenna and I were removing our clothes, Devon swallowed hard and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Jenna and I pulled him from the couch and started to undress him.

He asked are how close of friends we were, to just strip like that so quickly. Jenna told him we became real close just last night, he got a puzzled look on his face. I told him that we had sex and it was the first time girl on girl for both of us. He smiled saying he would love to see that as he finished pulling off his t-shirt, revealing a washboard six pack. Jenna moved to him and began removing his pants telling him we may just show you, when she slide his pants down out popped his manhood. Jenna had squatted down to remove his pants. She fell back on her pretty ass, gasped and covered her mouth saying OH MY GOD. Just inches from her face was a very thick, throbbing nine inch black cock.

Jenna was just sitting there staring at massive cock; I said let's go get in the hot tub. Devon said he would rather see us doing each other. I went over to Jenna, got down in front her putting my legs over hers sitting pussy to pussy. We began to kiss and squeeze each others breasts, before long she pushed me back to lie on the floor. She spun around and straddled my face, began licking and sucking each other. Jenna was getting extremely wet; it did not take her long to start to cum, from the position I was in I could see Devon standing there with his rock hard cock in his hand. I pulled my face from Jenna's pussy looked at him and said don't waste it jacking off. He came over got down on his knees, grabbed Jenna by the hips and lifted her ass. He moved closer, his balls were hanging in my face; I lifted my head licked once along his balls to his cock. I watched as he rubbed his dick over Jenna's pussy to lube the massive head of his cock. As he began to enter Jenna she stopped licking my pussy, she locked on sucking my clitoris. The more he pushed to enter her the harder she sucked, as he was sliding back and forth to enter her, I stroked the bottom of his cock with my tongue. When the head of his beautiful shaft finally entered her now flowing pussy she cried out my god, MY GOD fuck me. When he had finally buried the full length of his cock in Jenna her love nectar was flowing so fast I thought I would drown.

I continued to lick the bottom of his cock as he stroked her with a speed and fury I knew would not last long. Then I felt it the bottom of his cock began to pulse his cum into Jenna, she began to scream with pleasure as he exploded in her. Then Devon did something I did not expect. He pulled out of Jenna and pushed his cock into my mouth. Just as he did this I caught a glimpse of Tim in the hallway jerking on his cock with a speed I had never seen. Now with Devon dumping the last of his load in my mouth and seeing Tim I not only swallowed his cum but nearly his cock too, it went deeper than I ever had a cock before and did not gag. I could see Tim shoot his load in four shots nearly ten feet.

When Devon finished Jenna rolled over panting like a race horse, saying you were right black cock makes you cum like you never have before. Then she saw Tim, she said oh my god I am sorry, Tim walked over to her with his dick in his hand and said don't be I enjoyed it. I asked him how long he had been standing there; "Just in time to watch you and Jenna I looked at him and said, I have something else to tell you, I have been doing Charles for a couple months now. He put his arm around me started walking down the hall, he told me he knew all about Charles. That he had set it up to keep me company when he was out town. That Charles would tell him in detail what happened when ever we were together. I told him thank you, took his cock in my hand told him he better get up again because I was going to fuck his brains out.