My First Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God we must look awful,” Sara said as they walked up the ten steps to the mezzanine floor where the two main bedrooms were located. She glanced at Amanda and was surprised at how large her breasts looked now that the wet top was clinging to them almost like a second skin. It accentuated their fullness and clearly showed the outline of her bra and her large upright nipples.

“Here you go, thank goodness she left it respectable,” Mandy said showing Sara through her daughter’s bedroom and into the en-suite bath and shower room. “There’s plenty of towels and there’s some shampoo in the shower. Where did you leave your clothes when you changed before we went out? Oh there they are,” she went on seeing Sara’s blouse and jeans on her daughter’s bed alongside the small hold all Sara had brought with her. “So when you’re finished just come down to the kitchen and we’ll order the Chinese, ok?”

In her own shower, naked, it took all of Mandy’s resolve not to masturbate. Seeing her friend in the tight, thin, soaked top had brought back all those feelings and desires that she’d, just about, managed to control recently. But she didn’t and, feeling slightly light-headed, she finished showering and washing her hair, dried herself and got dressed in a pair of jeans and baggy shirt, that she wore outside the jeans with three of the buttons undone. She went down to the kitchen, made the tea and took the two mugs back up stairs. Knocking on here daughter’s door she called out, “are you decent in there Sara?” her heart pounding as she visualised her friend naked.

“Yes, sure come on in,” Amanda heard through the closed door. She gulped when she went in and saw Sara just in her blouse and pale blue panties about to slip on her jeans.

They smiled at each other as Sara said, “wow that’s much better Mand, thanks, it’s a great shower. I didn’t bring a clean bra with me I’m afraid.”

Mandy said quite thickly she thought, “well I can’t help you there Sara, I think mine might be a little large.” She looked meaningfully and really quite innocently at her friend’s small pert boobs as she added, “here drink your tea to keep the cold away,”

Sara looked up and beamed a big smile as she said, “gee thanks mummy, I feel like your daughter Mand, the way you look after me and being in Sarah’s room.”

Amanda could hardly tear her eyes away from the blonde who was standing there totally unselfconsciously, the blouse on, but undone, most of her boobs on show, her jeans around her thighs so that the rest of her body and the pale blue panties were all exposed to her gaze.

“Well you’d better behave yourself then otherwise I’ll put you across my knee and give you a good spanking as I do to Sarah when she’s naughty,” Mandy laughed.

“Yeah I bet,” Sara smiled back adding, “Look do you mind if I dry my hair before we order the Chinese?”

“No, not at all,” Amanda replied, “in fact as you’re my surrogate daughter I’ll dry it for you as I do Sarah’s if you like.”

“Oh sure that’ll be great,”

“Ok then, as the Bishop said to the actress, come into my bedroom young lady,” Mandy replied far more lightly than she felt for her temperature had rocketed and her heart had started pound immediately she’d gone into her daughter’s bedroom.

She sat Sara down in front of her huge dressing table with the large mirror and stood behind her with the hair dryer in her hand. The view in the mirror was amazing, even though Sara had pulled her jeans up and had fastened a few of the buttons on her blouse. By being higher than Sara Mandy could look down and see into the front of the blouse and down Sara’s cleavage. She could see the swell of each small breast and the outline of each nipple.

She took the blonde hair in her hands and started running the locks through her fingers as the hot air wafted over them drying and setting them. The hair was a golden, corn colour and probably natural, Mandy thought noting there were no dark roots. It was smooth and glistening, lustrous and soft and the sensation on her fingers was electric. As she ran her fingers through Sara’s hair and stood so close to her that her tummy occasionally brushed against her back so Mandy was becoming increasingly agitated by the surges of sensations running through her body.

Sara, though, appeared to not be affected for she was chatting away nineteen to the dozen about the tennis, getting wet, her café and how they should play golf again soon. She was, though, enjoying the feelings of her friend touching her hair. Always a fairly tactile sort of person she revelled in the closeness and the way that her fingers seemed to not only linger on her hair, as Mandy pulled it straight so she could dry it but also, as her finger tips frequently brushed against he scalp. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

“How’s things with Liam?” Mandy asked.

“Oh same as usual, always working, doing deals and never home.”

“Must be tough, I remember Kevin and I had times like that.”

“It’s mainly OK Mandy but, you know, well, you can guess, it plays havoc with life in the bedroom.”

“What late night lovemaking spoils your beauty sleep?”

“I wish. It’s no lovemaking that spoils it.”

“Oh dear,” Mandy replied, “Well you’ll just have to get yourself a toy boy won’t you? How about one of those dishy coaches at the golf club?”

“Now that is a good idea, perhaps we should get one each, what d’you think Mand, you up for it?” Sara said laughing but not completely joking about the idea.

She had for some time been thinking that another affair was becoming a necessity. The sheer frustration she felt practically every day and the feeling of disappointment at how that side of her marriage didn’t work when the rest did so well was awful. She had no desire to leave Liam or anything like that but she knew that she had to have a sexual outlet or else something ghastly might happen. She was quite calculating and pragmatic about it. She recognised the great pleasures and satisfaction she gained from most of her partnership with Liam but acknowledged that she needed sexual satisfaction as well. In her mind then she needed to seek that to, effectively, maybe, save the marriage.

Mandy was pretty much off dating. She’d had a small succession of men since her marriage break up but had found the charade of the “getting to know them as they worked their way towards getting her to bed,” sort of ridiculous and almost laughable. Although she knew that she needed the sexual relief that the three or four “affairs” she’d had provided her she found the dating rather tedious so had pretty much stopped. But she had her occasional lover. She had a “companion” that gave her the relief when the extremes of her frustration got too much.

“Brad was her “toy boy,” she often joked to herself for he was in his late twenties and Australian. She’d met him when she’d hurt her back playing tennis for he was a physiotherapist in a local practice. When he’d massaged her she’d had the most amazingly erotic thoughts, even to the extent that she’d imagined that on one of the upward sweeps of his hand up her thighs it wouldn’t stop and would plunge into her lips that she was sure had dampened. Of course it hadn’t but after the third appointment when he’d chatted her up she’d found herself accepting his invitation for a drink. It hadn’t taken more than a couple of weeks before they had sex. And that had happened every couple of weeks or so for the past few months. So a couple of days after that time with Sara when Mandy was laying in the narrow bed in Brad’s small flat and his head was moving down her body her thoughts were on Sara not him. It was her face she saw in her mind moving between her legs, her hands gently easing her thighs a part, her fingers slithering around her soaking lips. And yes it was Sara’s tongue that she visualised herself receiving as Brad, more roughly than any woman would, shoved his right up her cunt.

What with being tired from her exertions at tennis, her body glowing and being nicely, warm from the hot shower and the lovely feelings of Mandy’s hands on her hair, Sara had gone into an almost trance-like state. She was so relaxed and felt so comfortable that her mind seemed to drift off as she revelled in all the dreamily wonderful feelings. It hadn’t quite registered with her but Mandy was no longer really drying her hair but was more stroking it. She just couldn’t resist it. The feel of Sara’s hair on her fingers, the intimacy of drying another woman’s hair and the view in the mirror of her friend’s half unbuttoned blouse was getting to her in a way she’d never experienced before.

It hit Mandy then. It suddenly registered with her. The realisation smashed into her mind and erupted through her body that she wanted to “pull” Sara. That she needed to try to take this further. To see whether her friend would and could become more than that. To find out whether she was feeling the same sensations and emotions that she was. She recognised that she wanted and needed to try to seduce her friend. Not only had Mandy never done that before but also, she’d never, ever even had such a thought before.

In her almost dreamlike state Sara was suddenly pulled back to consciousness by hearing,

“You have such beautiful hair Sara.”

“Er, um, do I Mandy?” Sara said as her mind cleared and she looked in the mirror. She saw her friend’s eyes boring into hers. She saw her breasts lifting and falling and she saw that Mandy had stopped drying her hair and was just running it through her fingers.

Mandy couldn’t tell just what the look was she saw in Sara’s eyes. She couldn’t tell whether it indicated anything other than that she was enjoying her hair being dried. She couldn’t have for Sara didn’t know. Sara didn’t know what she was thinking. She knew that she was loving every minute of this but why she was and why she felt so relaxed on the one hand, but strangely slightly excited on the other, at what her friend was doing, she had no idea. She didn’t even think about what she was thinking but she knew what she was feeling. Well not exactly knew, not to the point that she would have been able to clearly explain it. For what she was feeling was just what she’d felt when she used to sit beside Barry and do the crossword. What she felt when Grant had first given her tennis lessons. And that made her feel guilty and a little ashamed of herself.

“Was she becoming so sexually frustrated,” she thought, “that she could imagine that her good friend Mandy was arousing her? That the good deed she was doing in drying her hair could have sexual undertones for her?” She tried to blot such thoughts and feelings from her mind.

“Well that’s what going to a good hairdresser does for you,” she said as lightly as her emotion affected voice could say it.

Mandy stared into Sara’s eyes as she let one lock of hair slip slowly through her fingers. “Was that some form of emotion in her voice?” she wondered. “Some form of expression in her eyes other than the normal one of friendship?”

“Yes Sara,” Mandy started very slowly looking deeply into her eyes in the mirror, “I’ve always thought you had lovely hair from the first time I met you,” she went on letting her fingers, almost unconsciously slip from her friend’s hair and onto her bare shoulders where the neck of the blouse had slipped back revealing a wide patch of skin across her shoulders.

Mandy rested her fingers there as she paused to pluck up her courage before adding, “in fact Sara I’ve thought all of you is lovely ever since I saw you.”

The touch of Mandy’s fingers on her bare skin was like an electric shock to Sara. She hadn’t felt anything like it since the joiner had lifted her chin one day and kissed her gently on her lips as a prelude to their first lovemaking. It made her shudder and sent shivers of such intensity through her that she worried that Mandy might notice. Struggling to control her voice she replied softly.

“Well I’ve thought the same about you Mandy. You’re beautiful and have such a lovely figure and gorgeous hair.”

As their eyes met again in the mirror and as Mandy pressed slightly more firmly on Sara’s shoulders they heard.

“Hello mum, I’m home.”

Mandy quickly pulled her mind away from Sara and shouted out brightly.

“Hi Sarah, I’m up in your bedroom, come on up.”

Mandy’s daughter came bowling into the room just after Sara, who was feeling enormously guilty about her feelings, had rapidly done up the buttons on her blouse. Sara and Sarah knew each other and the three of them chatted with Sarah explaining that she hadn’t stayed late as she thought she was going to due to a teacher being ill.

Mandy also felt guilty at what she’d been contemplating about her friend and very relieved that nothing more had happened. “I must be far more careful” she thought to herself as she told Sara that they’d all be having take away Chinese soon.

“Great. I’ll get on with my homework the fourteen year old girl said brightly, “see ya in about an hour then.”

“Will it be ok Mandy if I shower and change at your place before we go?” Sara asked a couple of weeks later.

“Of course luv,” Mandy replied her heart leaping at the thought.

They’d both been invited to join one of Sara’s female customers at her hen night in one of the late night bars in Docklands. The Saturday of that coincided with Sara having some remodelling work done in the café restaurant and Mandy had offered to help with the clearing up and moving of stock.

It was dusty and quite hard work moving the stock around before the men turned up to extend the bar and the seating area for customers. As they were working the two women had to move quite a lot of stock down to the stockroom.

Mandy was continually getting little shivers of excitement as she and Sara brushed against each as they worked closely together. She’d tried very hard and had been quite successful since the hair washing incident to control her feelings and put trying it on with Sara out of her mind.

“After all,” she’d thought, “what if I get it wrong and try something and she is revolted by it then I lose a friend.” She also wasn’t certain just how she could take the embarrassment.

But Sara asking about showering and changing had brought back all those feelings and desires. “No I’ll just have to be resolved,” she told herself, “it’s ridiculous, two friends just do such things and Sara is too married and “respectable” to want to experiment.” Sitting at the back of the room watching the two young workmen finishing the job of enlarging the bar Sara said,

“There you are Mand, we talked about both getting toy boys, what about these two?” Mandy smiled for she hadn’t told Sara about Brad. “Not bad candidates for it Sara, are they?”

They both looked at the twenty something reasonably good looking, well built blokes as they stretched and bent in their tee shirts and tight blue jeans.

“Not bad at all but a bit close to home I think,” Sara replied referring to the fact that they were employed as maintenance men in Liam’s law practice.

“Pity for they’ve both got great butts,” Mandy smiled as the two men packed up their tools and left.

“Quite a day I feel knackered.”

“Well you’re not used to manual work are you what with all that writing?” Sara replied adding, “But thanks ever so much for helping.”

They were sitting on two bar stools with another between them as Sara said that and they both looked at each other.

“No problem luv, I was happy to help,” Mandy said her eyes holding Sara’s gaze as those feelings of desire reared their head inside her. Sara leaned forward, her small breasts pressing against the thin top she was wearing and pressed her hand on Mandy’s arm. “It’s wonderful to have such a friend,” she said softly.

It was all Mandy could do not to take her in her arms. How she stopped herself grabbing Sara’s hand, pulling her towards her and kissing her she didn’t know so strong was the urge.

“Yes, yes Sara, yes it is,” she blithered moving her hand away. “Well come on we’d better finish off and get ready for our big night hadn’t we?” Sara immediately saw the change in Mandy’s manner and was concerned that she’d given the wrong impression. At that moment she’d felt so close to her friend and hadn’t known what had come over her. She realised that she’d wanted to touch Mandy and that concerned her. “Christ she’ll think I’m coming onto her,” she thought. But that wasn’t what she’d meant for her gesture had been pure friendship, well she thought it was but had some doubts.

They stood up facing each other as Sara said,

“Christ I do feel tired we’ve worked so hard today haven’t we, thanks again Mandy.”

“Not at all and yes I’m bloody bushed as well, pity we’re out tonight I could do with a quiet night in couldn’t you?” Mandy replied

“Yes I could do after all that exertion but we don’t need to stay long do we?

“No I guess not and in any case they probably wouldn’t hardly notice if we didn’t go so lets just pop in for quick drink shall we?”

Sure but sod it we must look a real sight. Look at you all dirt in your hair from the cellar.” Mandy reached out and pulled the cobweb from her friend’s hair.

“Bloody hell,” she smiled looking right into Sara’s eyes, “I suppose I’ll have to dry your hair again won’t I?”

“Yes mum” Sara laughed back quite looking forward to the prospect.

At Mandy’s apartment they had a cup of tea and chatted about how successful the day had been and how good the café now looked.

“Ill be able to seat another twenty people at any time and at lunchtimes that’ll make the money roll in,” Sara explained as Mandy mulled over in her mind what she was going to do.

All day long the urge to take things further had kept rearing up in her and she’d fought hard to control them particularly when they were so close together so much of the time. Almost touching quite often. But she was so inexperienced in such things and so worried of embarrassing herself and upsetting Sara by doing anything. “What a fucking conflict?” she thought to herself.

“Well I guess we’d better start getting ready” she said standing up and clearing the mugs away, “that is if we’re going to go. Do you still want to?”

“Actually not particularly but I guess we should put in a quick appearance shouldn’t we?”

“I suppose so,” Mandy said a little wearily, “come on then let’s have our showers and I’ll dry your hair,” pausing before adding with a laugh, “ baby.”

They walked off to the two bedrooms laughing at their little in joke.

In her own bathroom Mandy felt the tension building up in her as she undressed and went into the shower. It wasn’t just the tension that was building for her whole body was tingling with arousal. Her breasts felt as though they were so heavy and full and her nipples, that she noticed in the mirror, had hardened into two acorn-like lumps, were aching. As the warm water cascaded over her and as her hands rubbed the soap over her body she also felt excited, nervous, apprehensive and concerned. At what she was thinking and at what she hoped she’d have the pluck to try. At what marvels lay ahead if she had the pluck and was successful, and at what disappointment and embarrassment if she tried and was rejected.

At that moment as she dried herself she had the utmost sympathy for men who had to contend with this sort of conflict all their lives.

She didn’t wash her hair for she’d done that this morning and she hadn’t spent much time in the dusty cellar. She simply put a few pins in it with the plan to brush it out after she’d dried Sara’s hair when they’d both get dressed to hit the bar. Slipping into the silk and lace, black thong and black net bra that provided her with the modest support her D cup boobs required but hid none of their attractions for it was totally see through, she picked up her robe. It was silk and had a tie at the waist. The lustrous, turquoise material clung to her body showing each womanly mound and curve. The cool, smooth material felt sensuous on her body and that simply added to the arousal she was now continually experiencing.