My First Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having washed her hair Sara dried herself with a big fluffy towel and ran that over her hair quite looking forward to having it dried by Mandy. She was also feeling little tingles in her body but put that down to the closeness and sheer friendship that existed between them. There were no thoughts in her mind similar to those going through Mandy’s for the idea that her friend might be interested in her for more than friendship hadn’t entered her head.

Sara, with her extremely limited experience of female to female sex just didn’t think that way. But then few women do, do they? No few think that way for few have had the wonderful experience of intimacy with one of their own gender. But those that have tasted the pleasures of intimacy with another woman do think that way. They think that way for usually they have such a wonderful experience they wonder why all women don’t try it.

“Yes, come in Mandy,” Sara said as she heard the knock on the door. “I borrowed the robe you suggested,” she went on as Mandy walked in the hair drier in her hand,

Sara had slipped on the thin, white, cotton robe Mandy had laid out on her daughter’s bed and as the older woman came into the room she was pulling it round her and tying the belt around her middle. Mandy wasn’t absolutely sure but thought that as she watched the robe going round her friend she was naked under it. That made her heart beat faster and just added to the nervousness that was pervading every part of her mind and body.

She dried Sara’s hair just as she had before taking her time running it through her fingers more caressing it than drying it. Sara experienced the nice, relaxing feelings that she’d had last time and once more she felt as though she was, almost, going into a trance. She was sitting on the dressing table stool and Mandy was standing close behind her. Very close, as close as she had on the golf course when the chestnut coloured haired woman had first felt the powerful feelings for the blonde. At times Mandy’s tummy brushed against Sara’s back and the back of Sara’s head occasionally pressed against her breasts. These sent even more shivers through her.

“Have you ever had a scalp massage?” Mandy said softly, now becoming more and more determined to push things as far as she could.

“Yes I did once at a health farm, it was great,” Sara replied.

“Like one now?” Mandy asked her voice tightening at the prospect.

“Oh yes please mummy,” Sara smiled her eyes catching Mandy’s in the mirror and seeing an odd expression in them. A sort of intensity, she thought.

Mandy’s fingers felt wonderful on her neck and on the back of her head as they gently but firmly massaged her. Sara closed her eyes letting the lovely, relaxing feelings wash over her. Slowly moving up her friend’s neck Mandy revelled in the sensations of part massaging and part caressing the soft flesh of her neck before moving onto the hard bones of her scalp. She applied sufficient pressure so that it was like a massage but not enough for her fingers to not give Sara the sensations of being caressed. The combination sent ripples of pleasure through the blonde who let her head fall back a little so that as Mandy stroked and caressed, massaged and rubbed all over her head it pressed quite firmly against her friend’s soft bosom. Feeling that, Mandy couldn’t resist pushing herself forward a bit so that the pressure on her breasts and from them on Sara’s head increased.

Mandy massaged her friend’s head for ages loving the sheer tenderness and the acute anticipation as she built her resolve to go further.

“OK Sara?” she asked very quietly.

“Oh yes, Mandy, it’s wonderful,” Sara breathed back loving the feelings and drifting even further into the trance that her friend was creating.

She momentarily wondered at what was happening to her for as well as the pleasing feelings that she felt from her friend’s fingers on her head she was also experiencing other sensations. And they worried her. They made her concerned about herself for she thought that she was feeling the first tingles of a sexual arousal and that just couldn’t be right and proper, or so she thought.

Mandy went a little further than a scalp massage should for she was now, once more, attending to Sara’s beck. It was long and slim and as her hands ran up and down it she felt a strong urge to lean forward and kiss it. But it was too soon for that. Instead she ran her fingertips quite strongly a little way along the muscle that runs from the centre of the neck, the spine, out along the top of the shoulders.

“Wow Sara you’re so tight here,” she said truthfully for Brad had shown her how to massage that key part of a body. He’d also explained it was the area where stress and tension was most obvious and that it was in that muscle that fibrositis built up.

“Yes I’m always getting little aches in that muscle,” Sara replied opening her eyes and looking at her friend as she went on, “I guess its just stress and tension isn’t it?”

“Yes probably,” Mandy replied pressing more deeply with her fingers. “Tell you what Sara I can give you a massage there and get rid of that a bit if you like.”

“Really? I didn’t know you could massage Mand?”

“Yes, my sister in law taught me she did a course on that and aromatherapy,” Many lied quite convincingly to her friend. “Hold on let me get some oil we’ll soon relieve that tension.”

Returning from her own room with a bottle of Boot’s baby oil Mandy stood behind Sara again.

“Just let me pull this back a bit I don’t want to get the oil on it,” she said as she took the neck of the robe in her hands. Pulling it back and a little to the side as she watched in the mirror she saw it slip open a little so that more of each of Sara’s boobs were revealed together with most of her shallow cleavage. The view was fantastic!

Pouring a little oil onto each hand she ran them along the muscles from Sara’s neck to her shoulder lubricating each one. Pressing quite firmly with her thumbs as Brad had shown her she worked the oil in with her fingers finding the fibroids that built up there. They feel a little like small peanuts.

“Mmmm that’s good,” Sara sighed enjoying the feel of the thumbs pressing quite deeply into the muscle.

“Good, we’ll soon get rid of that tension Sara.”

“I can feel it going already.”

“What causes you to have such tension Sar? What with the nanny, your café, the kids, your expensive life-style and Liam?”

“Hmmm probably the last actually.”

“Things bad are they?” Mandy asked her fingers now not pressing quite so firmly.

“No changes really I still hardly ever see him.”

“How do you mean?”

“Well he works such murderous hours he doesn’t have much time for me or anything else really?”

Mandy got what she meant.

“You mean in the bedroom do you?”

“Yes that side of our marriage has been hopeless for ages.”

“Oh dear, luv, that must be awful.”

“Yes it is and I just wish it could be as it used to be,” Sara went on feeling able to tell her wonderful friend such intimate details of her marriage.

She opened her heart telling Mandy that they now so rarely made love. That they used to be very active but in the past couple of years the frequency had dropped off to the point that they hadn’t had “it” for over three months.

As she was saying all that Mandy’s touch had lightened on her shoulders and was now little more than a caress along the muscle. Also as her thumbs dug, just slightly into it on the top of her shoulders so Mandy’s fingers were draped over Sara’s shoulders slightly down her chest. Thus as Mandy’s hands went from the centre and out and then back again so the tips of her fingers fluttered across Sara’s chest just inches above where the swell of each breast began. This and the chat about her friend’s love life were arousing Mandy even more but was also strengthening her resolve. Now not just from a salacious viewpoint but also because she felt sorry for her friend.

“Men,” she snorted, “I sometimes think we’d be better off without them.”

As her hands slid across the tops of the shoulders beneath her, so now they went further outwards. Further so that each time they came up against the neck line of the robe that was bisecting each of Sara’s shoulder joints. Further so that on each touch of that they pushed the cotton a little. Further so that as they pushed it the neck moved more and more off Sara’s shoulders. Just a little more, Mandy realised, and the thin cotton would slide down Sara’s arms. And she so badly wanted to do that. But dare she?

Sara felt odd yet relieved that she’d now told her close friend about her problem. Somehow getting it off her chest and sharing it with made her feel better. It made her feel closer to Mandy. As she was saying about the three months she opened her eyes to see the reaction on Mandy’s face. She saw her friend looking at her quite intently in the mirror and they smiled at each other.

“Well I know how that feels Sar. as I went without sex for over seven months once and I get very little now,” the older woman smiled.

“Oh you know Mandy I just sort of feel irritable and het up all the time, it’s the frustration I guess.”

Sara saw that the front of the robe had gaped quite a bit revealing most of her small boobs but didn’t feel the need to adjust it, after all we’re close friends aren’t we she thought? Mandy also saw that. She saw Sara’s boobs, she saw the hint of her pink nipples and she saw that her friend hadn’t covered herself up. A sign perhaps she wondered, and hoped.

As Mandy was looking at Sara’s breasts so their eyes caught in the mirror. Sara clearly saw he friend looking at them and Mandy knew that. Sara felt something inside her. A rush of warmth, a little tingle. Their eyes still locked Mandy felt the same thing but far more powerfully and she murmured.

“Oh Sar. you have the loveliest breasts you know.”

Nobody, let alone a woman had ever said those words to her before and Sara didn’t know what to say. That a woman and her friend had uttered them made her feel confused, a little embarrassed and tongue tied.

“Oh, er, have I Mandy? Well thanks,” she mumbled coming over hot and feeling a little shudder run through her.

“Oh yes you have luv,” Mandy said very thickly her hands resting on the neck of the robe that was, just about still on the joints of her friends shoulders. She continued, “they’re beautiful Sar as slowly her eyes not leaving Sara’s for one moment she slid her hands down her friend’s arms taking the material with them.

Sara looked at her reflection almost transfixed. “She’s taking my dressing gown off,” she thought to herself feeling a strange calmness. It didn’t seem wrong or inappropriate as she watched the material folding around her tummy and sliding down her arms. She didn’t feel that anything out of the ordinary was happening as she saw it slide off each of her breasts. And she didn’t for one moment think of stopping her friend or doing anything at all as both of the small, pink tipped breasts were reflected at both of them by the mirror.

Mandy didn’t know what to do. She had no idea how Sara was taking this and she couldn’t think how to push it further. They both stared at Sara’s bare breasts for a moment or two then slowly their eyes met and they held each others gaze.

“Oh Sara,” Mandy whispered.

“Oh Mandy,” Sara whispered back the tension between them heightening by the second as they simply continued to stare at the topless vision in the mirror.

Mandy’s hands were sill resting on Sara’s arms where she’d pushed the material down. They were on her elbows, just inches from the bare breasts. Sara saw her friend’s hands, saw they were almost touching her breasts, saw that they were just resting there. And then she saw one move. She saw one leave her elbow, saw it move across her body and she knew just what was going to happen. Her womanly instincts or something told her exactly where that hand was going and what it was going to do. She knew that her friend was going to caress her breast, she just knew it, knew it without any shadow of a doubt. And for some unexplainable reason it didn’t seem wrong. It didn’t seem naughty or inappropriate. And it didn’t make her feel guilty or worried. No, she was slowly realising, it felt right, it felt appropriate and she knew that it would feel good.

Mandy had gone onto a sort of auto pilot after she’d taken the bold step to push the arms of the robe off Sara’s shoulders. She stopped thinking and just let her instincts take over. So without worrying at all about the consequences she bared her friend’s breasts and joined her in gazing at them for what seemed an age.

And then, still working on instinct with her hands feeling as if they were being guided, by some other force than her desires Mandy saw one of them stroke across the swell of Sara’s left breast. Just softly. Just the back of her fingers. It made Sara’s body jerk. The sudden jolt of sensation made her back straighten and push against her friend’s full breasts. The combination of Mandy’s breasts on her head and hand on her boob was very powerful. A small whimper escaped from her lips as both she and the other woman watched the hand grasp the entire breast. Watched as it stroked it, cupped it and fondled it.

“Oooooooo,” Sara sighed leaning back more firmly as she saw the other hand move to her other breast. “Mandy, Mandy,” she breathed.

“Oh Sara,” Mandy whispered back the sensations rushing from her hands throughout her body as she fondled her friends breasts. “Is this OK Sar, is it?”

“Oh, I don’t know, er yes, no. I can’t say Mandy,” Sara garbled back, her entire body being taken over by such strong feelings.

Sara watched, totally transfixed, as both of her friend’s hand cupped her breasts. She watched as they fondled them as Liam used to and as Barry and Grant had. She saw them stroking her and she saw Mandy’s head move forward until her lips reached her head. She saw and felt all of that. The softness of her friend’s hands and fingers on her flesh and the gentle lips on her head. The sensations were many and varied and they roared through her.

Mandy felt Sara responding. She felt her body stiffen not, she hoped with repulsion. She heard the gasps slipping from her friend’’ mouth and she felt Sara’s head push back against her mouth. She kissed the golden hair and the scalp she’d just been massaging as she gently caressed the breasts that had been in her mind so frequently of late.

“Oh, oh,” Sara whimpered as wave after wave of changing sensations washed over her. She didn’t know what to think or feel. “Another woman is touching my tits,” she pondered knowing that she was liking it and accepting it for she wasn’t resisting. “She’s caressing me, Mandy, my friend is stroking my breasts” she recognised knowing that she was already responding to it. “Oh God how has this happened?” she asked herself aware that even as she thought that she was pressing her boobs against Mandy’s hand.

Mandy was flooded with relief, joy and extreme sexual arousal at how things were going. Sara’s breasts looked and felt every bit as wonderful as she’d visualised them in her mind and her acceptance so far of the advances made Mandy think that perhaps they would make complete love.

“Oh Sar,” Mandy whispered standing upright again, “You’re so beautiful, I’ve thought about you so much.” They’re eyes met again in the mirror and they simply looked lovingly at each other

Sara was confused by what was happening. On the one hand it seemed as though it had just happened yet on the other it was almost as if it had been planned. She didn’t know whether perhaps she’d caused it, for she’d been having those tremors of arousal as Mandy had dried her hair, or whether Mandy had. She just didn’t know. But what she did know was that what Mandy was doing to her was so exciting and the last thing she wanted was for her to stop.

All the pangs of her frustration were surfacing and her friend was helping her fight them and, she felt, would probably help her overcome them. She watched Mandy’s hands slide down her front and looked at them as they fumbled at the tie of the robe. “She’s going to undress me, I’m going to be naked in front of her,” she thought almost as if she was watching a film and it was happening to someone else.

Mandy was whispering, “So beautiful Sara, so wonderful you figure is amazing. I want to see all of you. Can I darling, can I see you beautiful body?

Mandy had been seeing absolutely no resistance from her friend and she’d become bolder and had, without really thinking, decided to push things a little. Slipping the tie undone she looked at Sara whose eyes she saw were watching her hands. She slowly opened the robe and slid it down Sara’s back until her lovely slim, naked body was reflecting back at her from the mirror.

“You really are so beautiful Sar,” she breathed,” so slim and so adorable.”

Her eyes roamed down her friend’s body taking in the almost totally flat stomach, the pertly, pointed pink tipped boobs and the lithe thighs stretching away from the little triangle of blonde hair.

“I’m not like you, though Mandy,” Sara said softly, “I don’t have the figure you have.”

“Oh but yours is fabulous,” Mandy breathed.

“And so is yours Mandy.”

Feeling boldened even more by the response Mandy looked right at the other woman as her hand found the bow on the tie if her robe. A pull and a quick shrug and her silk robe fluttered to the floor.

“Yes Mandy, yes,” Sara breathed seeing her friend in the black bra and thong, “you are beautiful.”

“Stand up darling,” Mandy said pulling at Sara’s shoulder and making her stand in front of looking into the mirror.

The two women were then standing together. Very closely together. The more curvaceous, chestnut haired one was standing behind the slimmer blonde. She had her arms around her. Her full breasts were just brushing the blonde woman’s back, her tummy was touching the pert bottom. The more curvaceous one was holding the breasts of the slimmer one as she said.

“Sara I want to make love to you.”

The words crashed into the blonde’s mind. They hit her so hard. They were such dramatic words. Almost unthinkable that they were being said to her by her friend. They were outrageous words but, somehow, they didn’t seem wrong. They didn’t shock her or worry her. No, to Sara, who Mandy had been priming all day just for this moment, they seemed right and completely proper.

A little whimper came from her mouth as she leaned back against her friend’s soft and yielding body. A little sigh escaped as she felt the full, soft breasts pressing into her back. A low moan slid out as one of Mandy’s hand slid down her body until it was touching her mound. And then in the mirror she saw her lips forming a soft.

“Yes Mandy, please make love to me.”