My First Shemale Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the thing that happened now, surprised us both. And it was equally erotic, though surprising to each of us when it happened. Having finished spurting off himself, Jerald had quite naturally moved away a bit, in order to watch Dan I'd supposed, just as I was, now resting on my elbows looking up at him as Jerald slithered down on the bed so he could too, I again thought. Instead however, just as my husband pulled out of me, now stroking his prick, we both watched as Jerald's hand reached down, now clasping my husband's cock, and took over for him. To my surprise, Dan allowed it, looking down, seeing another man's hand now working his cock back and forth, up and down, rubbing it against my sweet tender clit.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" I bellowed out, enjoying what I was seeing, surprised at it perhaps, but so thoroughly involved in watching it now, I almost forgot about myself and the fact I was hovering on the edge of a mind-blowing orgasm!

"Here it comes! Here it fucking comes!" Dan cried out, and then began spurting wildly, copiously, as Jerald continued wanking his cock, jerking it, squeezing it, forcing more and more of my husband's lovely rich sperm to begin shooting all over me. We all watched it splash between my breasts, and then downwards against my belly, finally once again between my legs as Jerald tickled my clit with my husband's cock, still milking it.

And as he did that, I came. It seemed like it had been a long time since I had come that hard. Not that I hadn't had very nice, very satisfying orgasms before now. Because I had. But this one for some reason, literally felt like it blew the top of my head off. I actually saw stars, and then felt dizzy and lightheaded, collapsing back into the bed, the sensation of my husband's prick still being gently rubbed back and forth, up and down my slit was a heavenly sensation.

Seconds later, I came again.

It wasn't long after that, that Jerald finally left, leaving us alone where we spent half the night fucking one another wildly, almost crazily. And then, in between times, discussing what had happened, the somewhat crazy bizarre finish, and yet even then...how erotic that had been for each of us, seeing Jerald jacking off Dan's cock until he came on me, squirting himself everywhere.

I had loved it. And now looked forward to doing so again. Though I wondered silently if Dan would as after that night, he never really mentioned it again either.

**

Oddly enough, we continued to have some of the best sex together that we'd experienced in ages it seemed during the course of that month. Our private pillow-talk got dirtier and dirtier too, with each one of us sharing the most decadent fantasies with one another, most of which I honestly admit, I might think about privately, but never truly do. Still, it was a rush to be able to do that, to share with Dan some of those somewhat twisted thoughts and desires, and for him to do the same thing with me. By the time our next "special evening" rolled around, I was ready and prepared to do just about anything.

As we normally took turns planning our special evening out, it was now my turn to do so. One of the places I had enjoyed going to in the past was a local strip-club, not so much for the professional dancers we had seen there, but more so for the amateur night that they held every couple of weeks. I found those evenings far more interesting and exciting, as adventurous normal everyday women would find themselves up on stage dancing much to the delight of everyone, including the other women in attendance. I had even once thought of going up on stage myself, but then recognizing someone I worked with who happened to be there that same night, quite naturally decided against it. Still...I enjoyed seeing the women every bit as much as Dan did, and had the time before actually been propositioned by one of them in the ladies room. Though not expecting that to happen again, I left the option open in the event that it might. With Dan more or less surprising me with inviting another man into joining us, I now felt it was only fair that should I be approached, that I too might then invite another woman into joining us. Our home was just a short hop and a skip away from the club, so I figured if something like that were to happen, we might have a better chance of enticing her back to our place for some fun as opposed to trying to go anywhere else.

As was expected, the place was already packed by the time we arrived. It was always a big night for whatever reason, though I'm pretty sure it had a lot to do with so many women competing for a mere hundred dollar prize for dancing topless, as bottomless dancing wasn't allowed at the time. Still, most of the women nearly did anyway, eventually stripping down to not much more than their "G" strings and thongs, many of which even then left very little up to the imagination.

We were still hoping to slide into a table at some point, content at the moment to sit further away by the bar, lucky enough to have gotten two chairs there shortly after we'd come in. We had already watched a handful of dancers, some of which had been erotic as hell to see dance, shaking their breasts, jiggling them wildly, much to Dan's delight as he again did have a big thing for seeing that. And at the moment, looking down at his groin, he indeed had a big thing pressing against his slacks.

Having gone through a few drinks already, I then excused myself and headed off to the ladies room. I was surprised to find it virtually unoccupied, though with the contest going on at the moment, most everyone was watching it and waiting until there was a break before everyone came back on stage to do their second contest dances. There were only two other women inside as I came in, one using the stall, another just then at the sink applying a bit of fresh makeup. I smiled inwardly as she saw me, looking me over and then boldly ask.

"You dancing tonight?"

I realized then she was one of the women I'd seen dancing earlier. Her outfit telling, as she wore no bra beneath the tight fitting blouse, her nipples pressed hard against the material, and her tight short-shorts, clearly outlining the obvious camel-toe she was showing off. I'd actually enjoyed watching her dance, and then told her so.

"No, I'm not. Don't have near the talent everyone else seems to have, nor do I really have the guts for it either," I added. "Enjoyed watching you though," I said smiling at her, seeing her smile back upon hearing that.

"Thank you, and I hope you vote for me then," she said actually winking at me, and I was half hoping at the moment she might flirt with me a bit more. It was obviously way too early to expect much else, and especially with her dancing in the contest, but I was actually hoping for it, and somewhat disappointed when she soon left.

I then entered one of the vacant stalls and sat down to pee. After I finished and came out, I did so at almost the exact same time the woman who'd been sitting next to me did. She was a small somewhat petite sexy little thing with long blonde hair, though she had what Dan would certainly call a nice rack. Not overly big boobs for her small frame, but certainly large ones even then. We found ourselves standing at the sink washing our hands before we each began applying a bit of makeup.

"Are you dancing?" I asked curious, as I hadn't seen her until now.

"Oh no, just here to watch," she told me. "How about you? You dancing?"

"Nope, wouldn't dare. We're just here to watch too, my husband and I," I now added seeing what looked like a bit of a twinkle in her eyes as I said that, though I noticed looking down at her long fingers, she didn't wear any sort of a wedding ring. "Yeah, we just love coming on amateur night," I continued, not really knowing why I'd decided to try and strike up a conversation with this woman, but there was something I found interesting about her, without being able to put my finger on it. I was pleased when she stood, still listening without appearing to be in too big of a hurry to go back out.

"I think you should go up there and dance, I'd certainly vote for you," she told me. "You have nice looking breasts, and I'm willing to bet you'd get a lot of votes from both the guys and the gals in showing them off."

I laughed at that, though appreciating the compliment. "Looks to me like you'd do just as well yourself. My husband tends to like large breasts too, enjoys seeing it when I wobble mine a little, which is one of the reasons we enjoy coming here on this night, as so many of the dancers here do just that on amateur night, seems to drive the men wild seeing them do that."

"I know what you mean, they do tend to do that don't they?" she smiled warmly towards me.

"Yes they do, and like I said, it gets my husband even more excited and aroused for afterwards, always a big plus, especially if we're lucky enough to meet someone, and invite them back to our place afterwards," I said suddenly, surprised that I had, knowing full well I was stretching the truth here a little in doing that. But...I was after all fishing a little here too, wondering what she might think or say upon having heard that.

"Sounds like fun she said, " but then disappointingly, gave herself one last glance in the mirror before walking out. As she reached the door however, she actually turned towards me. "So...where are you guys sitting anyway?"

"At the bar...still waiting for a table to open up."

"Listen, we've got a booth...it's not close to the stage or anything, but it is a bit more comfy and secluded. You're welcome to join us if you'd like," she stated.

"Thank you, maybe we'll do just that," I answered her back, and then followed her out. I was pleased to see Dan's eyes catch mine as I waved him over towards me, still following the petite young blonde whose name I still didn't know yet. Seeing me following the girl, Dan quickly grabbed our drinks and hurriedly came over.

There was a fairly young looking man sitting in the booth as the blonde slid in next to him, an obvious look of surprise on his face as I approached, now sliding in next to her just as Dan reached us carrying our drinks.

"Hi," I said introducing myself, and then my husband. "My name is Susan, and this is my husband Dan," I told them both.

"Daniel, though all my friends call me Danny," The blonde said taking my cue, and then introduced her male companion. "And this is Steve, he's my roommate," she said easily without coming right out and claiming him as being any more than that. "Unfortunately, he can't stay with us very long, which is why he's also not drinking. He still has to go to work tonight, but he came with me long enough to watch a few girls before having to do so."

"Sorry to hear that," I told him.

"Yeah me too...tried to get off, but couldn't manage it," he said looking over curiously at Danny and then leaned over whispering something to her which I couldn't overhear. She smiled sweetly at him and then answered loud enough so I could.

"Don't worry, I'll find a ride home I'm sure," she assured him, to which Dan immediately spoke up.

"We'll be glad to give you one ourselves," he stated, and I noticed as he did that, he was looking at her chest none too surprisingly.

"See? All taken care of!" Danny laughed patting the young man's leg as she said that. He merely shook his head and smiled, though again speaking.

"Well, just be careful...you know," he said though now eyeing my husband back.

"She'll be safe enough with us," I assured them both, now pleased to see Dan looking back up at the stage as opposed to staring at the young woman's breasts again, in the event Steven was a bit too possessive of her.

We watched a couple of dancers dance, to which Steven then announced it was time for him to leave and go to work. He slid out without kissing Danny or showing any real sign of affection, and I took that as an indication that perhaps they really weren't anything more than just actual roommates.

"Well, call me at least after you get home, let me know you're ok," he asked giving her a somewhat worried look. Once again she glanced quickly at the two of us.

"I'll be just fine. But yes...I'll call you. But don't be too surprised if it's really late either, I plan on being here for a while," she then added. With that, we watched Steven leave, though she then turned back towards us speaking again. "Don't mind Steven, he just looks out for me, always worried about me. And he really is just my roommate, he actually has a girlfriend, so we're more like brother and sister as opposed to anything else."

As the dancers began doing their second dances for the contest we ordered another round of drinks. Waiting for our waitress to return with them, Danny looked over speaking at me. "Really do wish you were up there," she said. "I'd have enjoyed seeing your boobs."

"Yeah, me too," Dan said chuckling. "Though I hope you don't mind my saying this, I'd have enjoyed seeing yours too," he told her, to which I quickly agreed.

She seemed to actually blush a bit nervously upon hearing that, though she answered quite provocatively.

"Maybe afterwards," she smiled back at the two of us. "On the drive home or something," she then added.

Dan looked at me, a curious expression on his face as I winked at him and whispered, "Might make for another interesting evening huh?" He grinned back, now even more hopefully.

"That sounds like fun, especially if you'd be ok with coming back with us to the house, it just so happens we do have a hot-tub, if you're interested," he told her.

She seemed to hesitate upon hearing that. "Maybe, we'll see," she said not yet committing to the idea as yet, though I reached over taking her long fingered hand in my own.

"Don't worry, neither one of us bites, unless you want us too," I said causing her to giggle briefly upon hearing that.

"Watch what you say," she shot back. "Because I do too. But before we decide to do that, there is something I do need to tell you both later, so after hearing that...you might change your mind," she said looking very serious now upon saying that.

Curious, I wanted to prod her further into saying more, but the contest finalists were now on stage and the voting was about to begin taking place with a show of hands for the eventual winner. I decided then to be patient and wait until after the contest was over, before suggesting to her that perhaps we leave, and find out then what it was.

With the winner announced, and things beginning to wind down, I felt it was now or never, and so asked her again.

"Well, would you like us to take you home? Or would you prefer coming back to our place for a bit?"

Once again she seemed to hesitate before answering. "How about we go out to your car, and then the two of you can decide after that whichever of those two you'd prefer," she said somewhat mysteriously.

Dan too looked at me curiously himself upon hearing that, but we soon slid out of the booth and headed outside. Opening the door for her, Danny slid into the back seat, sitting in the very middle as Dan and I got in, still wondering which way we'd soon be heading here as we turned around now facing her.

"You said there was something you wanted to tell us before we left," I stated hoping that would be the prompt to find out what was really going on here, which it was.

"One of the reasons my roommate cautioned for me to be careful was, because some of the people I've met in the past haven't been too kind to me after I've told them about myself. So I'm sort of hoping you won't be like many of those, and simply leave me standing here after I do."

"Why on earth would anyone do that?" Dan asked honestly.

"It's easier for me to show you, than to tell you," she said, and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. For a moment, I expected to find out she either had fake tits, or had had some sort of reconstructive surgery or something, and that that was what had turned someone off. To both of our surprise however, Danny revealed a rather impressive pair of breasts, which I damn well knew Dan enjoyed seeing as she sat there baring them to us.

"Ok, you lost me here," I told her. "You've got gorgeous breasts, far prettier than my own I think, so what's the problem here? You trying to tell me people don't enjoy seeing your boobs?"

She actually did laugh at that. "Not exactly no...they do tend to like my boobs, and that's the problem, you see...in addition to these," she said now cupping them in her hands, "I also happen to have a cock too!"

I know for a fact I wasn't sure I had heard her right, though it was Dan who immediately spoke up, asking her to repeat that.

"What did you just say?"

She shook her head, already rebuttoning her blouse in preparation for leaving. Maybe it had something to do with the tone of Dan's voice or something, though I hadn't heard it to be derogatory when he's said it. Perhaps it was just having heard people say it so many times before, and their actions afterwards that she'd come to expect being tossed out, or left to stand at the side of the road after revealing herself as to who and what she really was.

"I didn't mean to mislead anyone," she said now reaching for the door. "I'm sorry...I'll get out."

"No! Wait!" I almost yelled at her. "We didn't say anything about asking you to leave now did we?" I said turning towards Dan, though initially the look on his face almost suggested that, though it quickly softened.

"No...we didn't, but I for one am now curious...you really are as they say, a Shemale?"

"I'm not real fond of the term, but yes...I guess that's what you would call me, yes. I have boobs, natural boobs, not implants as I showed you, so they are real. But I also have a cock, and have no intention of having it removed or anything like that either. I'm one of those few who enjoys having both, not sure I want to go and do the entire switch over. I consider myself a woman, in every stretch of the imagination, but I do have a cock, though I look at it more as having a rather large clit, though some would obviously think and feel otherwise. But to me at least, it is. So...there you have it. I have tits, real tits, and I also have a large clit. A clit that still squirts, ejaculates and shoots semen. So, now that you know the truth about me, I can either get out here if you'd prefer, or I'd still appreciate the ride home if you don't mind doing that."

Dan's face was for the most part still pretty expressionless. Though I know he was mostly surprised, and still at a loss for words, I spoke before he could say anything that might be misconstrued one way or the other.

"You didn't say anything about coming back with us," I now stated, surprising Danny, and most likely Dan himself as he now turned with a curious eyebrow towards me. "Oh come on Dan, what's the difference really from what happened on our last special evening?" I asked him. "You yourself said that was hot and exciting, the way I see it, it would no doubt be pretty close to the same, with one minor exception here. This time, you'd have two pairs of breasts to at least play with if you think about it. And besides, didn't we just recently discuss that this night was meant to broaden our horizons? Perhaps do things we might not normally do otherwise any other time?"

I was glad to see him finally relax as he smiled. Then he turned around in his seat once again facing back towards Danny. "I have to ask, do you prefer men or women?" It was nice to see her actually smile when he asked her that.

"Both actually, every bit as much," she said truthfully. Dan turned back around, starting the car. The fact he hadn't asked her where she lived said enough. She and I both knew then where we were going...back to our place.

**

Even though Dan had seemed a bit calmer about all this than he had in the beginning, I had caught his quick brief look after we got out of the car. It was obvious he still wished to speak to me privately as we soon after headed into the house.