My First Spanking

Story Info
My first experience being spanked by a domineering boyfriend.
856 words
3.69
27.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
choked8
choked8
1 Followers

He hadn't wanted me to come to the party with him...but I did anyway. I got the most incredible punishment for it too.

We had been having sex on and off all summer, but I was going through a lot of personal problems, and was kind of a mess. He was a successful doctor, I didn't really fit as his girlfriend. Despite that, we seemed to enjoy spending time together drinking, going out, having sex, things that 20-30 somethings do.

I desperately wanted to please him, I wanted his approval. I didn't realize it at the time, but my behavior was in every aspect submissive. I was as submissive as he was dominate. He made the decisions, and I waited with baited breath for his next move. I followed, I made myself available, and I endured every rude comment and hurtful thing he did, and something inside me liked it. And we always, without question, ended up in bed together. Sexually, nothing was overtly bdsm, until one night...

I was 22, and fully in bloom. Red hair, blue eyes, about 5'4" with full C's and a tight small body. I was shy and oblivious to all the sexual energy that was being thrown my way during that time. Except from him. I could not get enough of him. We were off and on, relationship wise, or rather, I was at his beckon call, and when he didn't need me, I spent my time fantasizing about the next moment when he would.

But, as sometimes can happen, I became a pest at some point. My desire for him was such that I was always looking for ways to be where he was. I heard that he was going to a party, where I didn't really know anyone apart from his friends. I knew he didn't want me there, he hadn't asked me to come and he had been vague about his plans, but I went anyway.

This really displeased him. It was gross disobedience, on a scale I had never shown before. We were mingling, with other guests, and he told me to meet him in the bathroom. I was elated, thinking that he was happy to see me and that we would be having a hot tryst in the bathroom.

When we got in, he quickly turned me around so I was facing the mirror, bent me over the sink.

"Is this what you wanted, is this why you came tonight"? he asked, while kneading my ass greedily through my clothes.

I was confused, but so aroused, so happy that he was there, he was ready.

He looped his arm around me and lifted my top up, not removing it, but making sure my body was exposed in the mirror, so that he could look at me. He flicked and pulled my nipples roughly, without saying a word.

Before I knew it, his arm was pushing my back down, while his other hand was pulling my panties down from behind. I hadn't even heard his zipper come down but I felt his cock rubbing between my cheeks.

He easily slid into me, fucking me deep and long. He was thrusting me carelessly into to small sink, until finally he pulled my hair back, and came while planting one solitary kiss on my neck.

When it was over I turned around, and wasn't sure if I was allowed to smile or not. I followed his cues. He got dressed and went back to his party.

I stayed, and had a little too much to drink. I ended up saying somethings, about him, to people I didn't know... things you shouldn't be blabbing around. This further displeased him.

There was no where for me to sleep that night, except with him. No one was going to be driving home, and he would never let me near anyone else. So, we ended up in a strange bedroom together. That is when he started talking about what I did that night, how I had embarrassed him by running my mouth, I got up on all fours, planning to get off the bed, because I was so mortified that I had caused him trouble that night, and that was when it happened. He just reached over and spanked me. I froze. He did it again. And again and again. He spanked me for a good 10 minutes, and then spanking turned into fingering, which turned into me riding his cock. Every time he brought up what had happened that night, I got spanked again. The feeling of his hand on my bare bottom was purifying. I wanted more.

At some point, it hurt so much I almost asked him to stop, I let out a little yell. He spanked me harder, and the harder it was, the better I felt. We had the best sex of my entire life that night. He spanked my ass, spanked my pussy, and our roles, the way we related to each other personally finally got to be expressed sexually.

With him, I always wanted more. I will never forget that night, my very first spanking.

choked8
choked8
1 Followers