My First Strange Cock

Story Info
Husband sends me to be fucked.
1.8k words
4.29
76.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers

This happened over 40 years ago but the memory is still vivid.

I was out with two of my co-workers for a meal at a local hotel. There was a live band on and we danced together for a while until a good looking young man cut in and asked me to dance. After a few lively songs the band started on a slow set. He took me in his arms and we began to dance close together.

Pretty soon he held me closer and I began to feel him pushing against my pelvis. I was enjoying the movement and the feelings which were beginning to stir within me. As I pushed back against him I felt a surprisingly large bulge between us.

My two friends had to get home as they had young children and I was the designated driver so I reluctantly parted with my dance partner and we left the hotel.

After dropping them off I carried on home, feeling very, very horny. I decided that my husband was going to have to give me a damned good seeing to when I got back.

I had barely got my coat off before I sat next to him on the settee and started to kiss him and rub his crotch.

"Wow! Hang on" he said "What's brought all this on?"

I told him all about dancing with the young man and him pressing his big cock against me, telling him that it had got me all excited and he was going to reap the benefit.

"Well that doesn't sound fair," he said "Why don't you go back and let him gain the rewards of all his hard work?"

"I couldn't do that" I replied.

"Why not" he asked "We've talked about this a lot. You know I would love to watch you being fucked. This could be a start."

"But you wouldn't be there to watch" I pointed out.

"I know but you could tell me about it afterwards and you could see how you like it. Why don't you go and change into some suspenders and stockings while you think about it?

These were his favourite accessories when we had sex so I walked upstairs and stripped

off my clothes and, with shaking hands, slowly put on a pair of sheer black stocking with a black suspender belt. Whilst doing this I tried to sort out my thoughts. I was intrigued by the thought of the fit young guy and his big cock and I reasoned that if my husband was encouraging me to go for it then why not take the opportunity?

I continued to get dressed with a black thong and bra and a little black dress and fixed my make up. I walked downstairs and when he saw me dressed he knew he was going to get his wish and I was about to experience my first strange cock since we were married.

He told me to enjoy myself and gave me a quick kiss and rubbed my already wet pussy as a send off.

When I got back to the hotel he was sat at the bar. I sat beside him and ordered a glass of white wine. He recognised my voice and grinned at me. He ordered another drink for himself and put them on his tab. I realised that he was staying at the hotel which made things easier. He asked me why I had returned and I told him I fancied some more dancing. With that he led me back to the dancefloor and took me once more into his arms. He was quite tall, with wide shoulders and narrow hips. He had short hair and lovely brown eyes and obviously kept himself in great condition.

We held each other closely and the heat of our bodies again started to make my pussy wet. I felt his erection again spring to life and I gently kissed his neck.

"You didn't come back just to dance did you?" He asked.

"Why don't we take our drinks back to your room and find out?" I replied.

With that we returned to the bar where we collected our drinks and he led me to his room.

Once inside we dropped all pretence and swiftly removed our clothes until I was down to my underwear and he wore only his boxers. He held me at arms length whilst he looked at my small tits, mummy belly and the damp patch forming on my thong.

he pulled me close and kissed me hard as his arms went round my back and he removed my bra and let it fall to the floor. He began to caress my tits and I felt my nipples harden. He then began to roll them between his fingers and a little shock went from them down to my pussy which by now was flooding with juices.

I dropped my hand down to his boxers and felt a long, thick, iron hard cock. I knew then that I was in for an amazing fuck. I pushed his boxers down until he stepped out of them. He pushed me gently back until I sat on the bed. His big , hard cock was now lined up with my willing mouth and I took it in as much as I could. This only amounted to about a third of it and I held it with my hand and jacked up and down while slurping my tongue around the big round knob and moving my lips down as far as I could.

Eventually I felt my jaw begin to stiffen and I pulled back. "My turn" I said and lay back on the bed with my legs hanging off the edge. He slowly pulled my soaking thong over my hips and down my legs I spread my legs to allow him access to my pussy and he gladly obliged.

He eagerly pushed his tongue inside and started to suck out my juices and swallow them down, I was truly soaking and he mumbled how lovely my cunt tasted as he drank from my wide open pussy, or cunt as he called it. I realised that as I was about to allow a strange cock inside it was now a cunt, no longer a pussy. He moved on to my clit and after all the tension of the evening it was inevitable that I soon fell into my first orgasm of the night. I squeezed his head with my thighs as I writhed on his tongue.

"Enough, enough" I cried. He withdrew and gripped my legs, pushing them back towards my chest and I soon felt that beautiful cock entering my raw, tender cunt. Luckily he went slowly, pushing in a little then pulling out but eventually he was all the way in, deeper than I had ever felt a cock before. Although I felt stretched my pussy, sorry, cunt soon loosened up and I was able to accommodate this , the largest cock I had taken. "So far" the thought popped into my mind and I chuckled to myself at the way my thoughts were going.

He then proceeded with the age old in and out thrusts so familiar to us all. Pulling almost all the way out the all the way in. He rested the back of my thighs on his whilst reaching for my tits and again pulling on my nipples. We settled into a rhythm and the sounds of our bodies slapping together filled the room.

I eventually felt another orgasm approaching and urged him to fuck me hard. He redoubled his efforts and pounded into me and I felt myself coming again.

As I felt my cunt explode and the feelings flood through my body I suddenly heard someone screaming in the distance and it took a while to realise it was me making all the noise. I lay there like a rag doll while he stood there with that magnificent cock embedded in my still throbbing cunt. He pulled away with his cock still hard and we both took gulps of our drinks. He lay down next to me with his erection pointing to the ceiling and I knew this was not yet over.

I moved my leg over him until I straddled him and lowered myself down onto his cock once again. My cunt was still tender so I had to go slowly as I moved myself up on down on him until he pushed himself up into me and started to thrust harder and faster. Soon the feeling of his big cock overwhelmed the tenderness and I pushed back as hard and as fast as him. My head was pushed back and my mouth wide open as I keened my appreciation of his performance.

"I'm gonna cum" he gasped.

"Yes" I said, "Cum inside me. Fill my cunt with your spunk."

With that I felt him shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my greedy cunt and this pushed me into my third climax of the night. Exhaustion overcame me and I slumped forward onto his chest, kissing him in gratitude. I slid over to his side and eventually heard his gentle snores which told me he was asleep. I fought to rouse myself and quickly dressed and left the room and the hotel.

When I got home my husband was in bed, not asleep but lying there with a raging hard on. "How did it go?" he asked.

"See for yourself" I said as I lifted my dress to expose my soaking thong. He moved to me and pulled the thong to one side, pushing his face into the mixture of wet juices and dried cum on my pussy and thighs. Eagerly he pushed his tongue into my cunt and lapped at the cum my young lover had left behind. After a while he moved to my still tender clit and I had to remove the thong and spread my legs to allow him better access.

It all became too much for him and he pulled me down on the bed and climbed between my legs. He lined up his cock and plunged straight into my juicy, wet cunt. I felt wide open and loose and could hear my juices making loud squishing noises as he frantically pounded into me. I knew this couldn't last long and he groaned loudly as he shot off inside me.

"My God" he said "that's one of the best cums of my life. I cant remember being so excited. We will have to do this again. Just that I want to be there next time!"

"Well if is as good as this time I cant wait" I said as he slid off me onto the bed.

I gathered up my thong and moved toward the bathroom.

"By the way" he said "What was his name?"

"Do you know," I said "I never asked."

Oldgaluk
Oldgaluk
41 Followers