My First Submission

Story Info
Michael gives Jenna a taste of what she wants.
3.8k words
4.53
12.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my jaw in his hand, hard. He turned my face towards him, and forced his lips against mine. His tongue rolled out of his mouth and pressed against my lips. Without entirely realizing it, my mouth opened under his. He kissed me thoroughly, hard and soft and wet, all at the same time. A powerful wave of dizziness went through my body, and I felt my knees buckle under me. He held me up by his hand on my jaw, the other digging bruisingly into my arm. I half collapsed against the wall.

He put his hand under my ass and lifted. My legs wrapped automatically around his middle. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me through my panties.

"Are you mine?" he growled in my ear.

"Y – y – yes" I stammered.

"Are you my baby?"

"Yes"

"Are you my princess?"

"Yes"

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes, yes, yes" I answered.

He nodded, eyes narrowed. "Good. You're my good girl, aren't you Jenna?" He stroked my hair.

"Yes, baby."

"I'm going to release you. You'll take off your blouse, your skirt, your panties. Slowly. You're going to do exactly what I say, in exactly the way I say it. And I'm going to give us what we both need."

He released me, and my jaw ached. I felt a thrill of fear go through me, but the fear was a pleasure in and of itself. I shuddered.

"Strip" he growled.

"Yes, baby" I said softly. I unbuttoned my blouse with shaking hands, and let it slide to the floor. Next, I shimmied out of my skirt, slowly letting it drop.

"Turn around and do it" he ordered, before I could take my panties off.

I turned around slowly, my hands sliding inside my red satin panties. I still had on my black corset bra, but he hadn't said to take that off. He had chosen my clothes, so I knew that he hadn't forgotten it. I didn't dare take it off without his permission.

I slid my panties down my long legs, bit by bit, snagging a bit on my heels. My creamy white ass was bared to him, and I heard him breathing harshly behind me. He loved my pale pale skin, was constantly admonishing me to protect it and not get tanned. I knew he had a thing for redheads, and our milk white skin. I think he loved how easily my skin showed his marks, the red handprint of his punishment on my ass displayed so starkly.

"Pull your bra below your breasts. I want to see them."

Without turning around, I pulled the black corset down until my breasts were bared, following his instructions. I knew.... I knew that if I did what he wanted, just the way he wanted it, there was pleasure beyond reason waiting for me. If I didn't... it would go badly for me.

I waited breathlessly for his next words.

"Now, arms above your head and turn around" he said. His voice sounded more controlled now. I knew how important that control was to him, and I thrilled to hear it.

I crossed my arms over my head, and turned around, my head cocked to one side. I stood there, naked except for the corset bunched around my waist. His dark eyes took me in, every inch of my body. He looked into my eyes, and smiled very slightly.

"Good girl, Jenna. My sweet, beautiful, slutty baby."

I shivered in gratitude, knowing I'd pleased him.

"Come here" he ordered.

I came over to him, and stood in front of him, only inches away. I pouted, and my tongue darted out to lick my lips. He smiled at me, and leaned in to kiss me again, so gently and softly. His hands reached up and encircled my breasts, not touching my nipples. He squeezed hard and I gasped as sensation went racing through me. The contrast between his soft lips against mine and his hard hands garroting my breasts made me squirm.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Jenna?"

"Y – yes... Please.... S-Sir"

"Down... on your knees... NOW" he growled.

I knelt down in front of him. He was clothed, though his shirt was unbuttoned to show the flat muscles of his chest. I love his chest. I love to run my hands over it, run my tongue over it, trace the contours of his muscles under my fingers. I didn't. Tonight was about him. What he told me to do, what he wanted me to do, was more important. His pants were still zipped, and I resisted the immediate urge to reach up and unzip him, pull him out, place kiss after kiss along his cock, suck the precum that I knew would bead on the tip... the image stuck in my head and I closed my eyes briefly. He would not thank me for it if I did what I wanted. I waited, and rolled my eyes up to gaze at him. I knew he could see the pleading in my eyes, though I said nothing.

He ran his hand over my red curls, and smiled down at me again. He knew me so well. He knew the fierce control I was displaying, he knew how badly I wanted to taste his cock. To kiss, to rub my face up against it, inhaling his scent... I shivered again and hardened my resolve.

He stood there for a full minute. I could smell his cock, see it pressing against his slacks. My mouth watered. Still he made me wait.

He reached down and slowly unzipped. A small whimper escaped my lips. He raised an eyebrow at me, and I pressed my lips together.

He pushed his pants off, and stepped out of them. He let his shirt fall off his shoulders. He stood there again, gorgeous dark red cock curving upwards proudly. Trimmed black hair surrounded the shaft, and his balls were shaved. I looked at him with a gaze of naked longing on my face, my breath quickening.

His eyes caught mine. He commanded "On all fours". I nearly wept, knowing he wasn't going to let me taste his cock for a very long time. Obedient, I dropped the rest of the way to the floor, on my hands and knees.

He moved behind me and started rubbing my ass. I wiggled and squirmed, as he played with me. His hands slid over my cheeks, running his nails down hard enough to leave faint red lines. He ran one nail down the crack, and pinched the skin on either side of my asshole gently. I throbbed in anticipation, and I felt my asshole spasm a little. He very softly teased my wet slit. God, he was driving me crazy! And he knew it, damn him. He loved tormenting me this way.

All of a sudden, his hands were off of me, and before I could react, his hand came down on my ass so hard I nearly collapsed. I knew I didn't dare, but a squeak broke free from my lips. I felt him slap me again, and again, and again.

Finally, he stopped, and knelt down behind me. I was sweating, and breathing hard. My arms shook.

"Do you know what that was for, sweetie?" he whispered.

I shook my head, knowing I simply had to endure.

"Because I wanted it. Because I wanted to see your beautiful ass all red and hot for me" he laughed. "You didn't do anything wrong. You're obeying me perfectly. I just want to watch you squirm".

"Tell me you love it. You want it."

"Yes, Michael. God, I do love it. I want it. I want whatever brings you pleasure. I want your pleasure more than my own. I need you tell me what to do. I NEED it..." I felt desperate to get this across to him. He had to know, HAD TO, that I meant exactly that. His pleasure fueled my own. It wasn't an either/or. I felt his pleasure reverberate through my body, doubling, tripling the intensity. At that moment, I needed to serve him, more than I needed to breathe. It was like an extreme form of empathy, literally feeling what he felt, at one remove.

He nodded. "I know, baby" he said. He did know. He was the first, the only man who understood what I needed. Better than I understood it myself. I never knew. Through other relationships, where the sex started out good but quickly paled, leaving me full of this aching... hunger... so strong, strong enough to drive me insane. Or did I need it because he wanted it? I didn't know. My motives were confused in my mind, all tangled with pain and pleasure and raw need. I just knew I had to have this. I don't know how he saw it in me, much less how he touched it so deeply. I am an educated, accomplished professional woman. I am smart and successful and independent. Full of pride, really. Where did this come from? This terrible craving. I wished I understood.

"Down again" he said. I pressed my cheek to the floor, arms stretched out in front of me. My ass was thrust up in the air as high as I could get it.

I heard him get up, but couldn't see what he was doing. I heard him snap open a bottle of lube, and felt a warm gel squirted all over my ass. I glanced back at him covertly, and saw him smiling hungrily at my red, slick, shiny ass presented to him so.... openly. Wantonly. He rubbed lube over a smallish dildo, about 5 inches or so. He knelt behind me, and I felt something hard, vibrating, against my asshole. He pushed it in so slowly, and I squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to scream. In pain? In pleasure? I didn't know.

When my body had accepted it, he started thrusting it in and out, at first very slowly, then increasing in speed until I was moaning and thrusting up for more.

"Beg for me" he demanded.

Freed to speak, I begged. "Oh, God, baby... please, please, please let me cum, God, I need it, Michael, baby... master... please.... give it to me, PLEASE....."

As I begged, his breathing got harsher again, and finally, after several minutes, he relented, and whispered "Cum now, little one". I came. I came hard and long, and screamed my pleasure, unable to control myself. I knew his neighbors might hear me. I didn't care. At that moment, I wanted them to hear me. Wanted the world to hear the ecstasy I was feeling.

Michael slowed his thrusting, and then stopped. I lay there, boneless, a quivering lump of flesh. I knew he wasn't nearly done with me. He'd barely started. So much more to come.

He gently pulled the dildo out of me, and stroked his hand over my hair. He continued down my back and over my ass. I gasped slightly as he touched my reddened, over sensitized flesh, and he smiled down at me. I gazed into his eyes, and impossibly, felt something stir within me again.

He scooped me up in his arms, and carried me to the bed. So softly, he laid me down on my back. He took one hand and raised it over my head, and strapped it into a cuff. He took the other, and did the same. He stroked his hands over my breasts, squeezing them together for a minute, and I squirmed when his rough thumbs teased my nipples. Sensation curled through my body once again, like a sleeping cat just now roused, but not yet fully wakened.

He gave my breasts a final squeeze, and then skimmed his hands down my hips and over my thighs. He slid them between my thighs and pressed them open. I opened to him with a small moan. He spread me wide, so wide, at the very edge between pleasure and pain.

He stood up, his body naked and hard, cock jutting out obscenely, and looked at me. He did not smile. His eyes filled with a dark light, something I couldn't name. It reminded me of a line from a book I'd once read, about a fallen angel. An angel didn't stop being an angel simply because he'd sinned. Their wings were not clipped so easily. There was hunger there, and pride. Love and lust and possession. And above all, power. I shivered to see it.

I felt vulnerable, and I knew this was what he intended. I was spread open. Helpless. I was trapped, and the only thing I had to truly keep me safe was the knowledge of his love for me, and his control. For some unfathomable reason, I felt powerful. I knew that this magnificent lust we shared was for me. From me. I wanted everything he could give me. I wanted to give him everything I was.

He started by running his nails over the soft skin of my inner thighs. Even that small touch evoked a response. He slowly reached upwards, and ran just his middle finger over my wet, throbbing pussy. It was shaved, as he liked it, except for a small thatch of red curls towards the top. He played with my lips, dipping a finger here and running a nail there, but always avoiding my sensitive clit. He knew he was tormenting me. My control broke a bit, and my hips writhed. My back arched and my eyes closed, another moan escaping from my mouth. I would have done anything he wanted at that moment, if I could just feel his mouth sucking my clit. Or his fingers rubbing. Or, God, anything, please....

The wicked smile again, and he brought his finger, wet with my juices, up to my lips. He coated my lips with the wetness from his finger. "Shhhh" he said. "No talking. No noises. Or I'll stop. I'll stop and leave you here unless you control yourself."

I closed my eyes briefly, and shuddered. I nodded silently. He would, I knew. Leave me here, for hours, aching and unfulfilled. He leaned over and licked my lips, and I opened my mouth to accept his tongue. His tongue thrust into me as his cock would do later, and I welcomed it. He kissed me thoroughly, expertly, until I was panting for breath.

He smiled and took a narrow paddle out from beside the bed. My eyes widened, and I felt the first stirrings of fear. "Pretty little slut" he chuckled, "I'll make you scream yet." He ran his hands over its polished wooden surface, and reached over and pinched my nipple, hard. My body stiffened immediately, and I stifled a gasp. Then I felt the first light crack of the paddle against my breasts. The slap echoed loudly in the silent bedroom, and pleasure burst through me from my breasts down. He paddled them again and again, increasing the force. The continuous slapping sound shocked me, aroused me. I writhed, biting my lip to keep from crying out. The tiniest squeal escaped, despite my best intentions.

He moved down to my pussy then, and I knew I would be punished for that small sound. He slapped my pussy with that hard, shiny plank, each blow a little stronger than the last. My pleasure soared higher with every slap. My hips started pumping uncontrollably, as much as they could while spread so, thrusting upwards to meet the paddle. I soared closer and closer to ecstasy. So close. So.... fucking.... close....

He stopped. He stopped one blow short of my orgasm. He looked at me again, and my eyes begged him, pleaded with him, to grant me release. It took everything I had not to cry, not to scream and beg and promise him anything.... anything.... if he would just finish it.

He laughed at me. Dark, wicked laughter, playing with my pain, drinking it in. He stood there for several minutes as my throbbing body slowly calmed. I glared at him defiantly, and he laughed again. I felt .... desperate, but resolved, resolved to resist begging, resist pleading with him for just one more blow. It had taken him months to get me to this point, months of time and care, and he was enjoying his achievement. His pride in me shown in his eyes, and it touched me somewhere deep within.

He straddled my ribs, and poured lube on my breasts. He spread it with his hands, carefully avoiding my nipples. I think he knew if he gave just one of them the smallest pinch, I'd spill over the edge. And he wasn't done with me yet.

He pressed my breasts together, still avoiding my hard puckered nipples, and he tittie-fucked me. I watched him, as his cock slid between my compressed tits, wet tip coming so tantalizingly close to my lips. What I wouldn't give for just a taste...

I saw his pleasure building, and I writhed. As his hips pumped, I felt it. I felt his body, readying itself. Fast and faster he moved, his hot, hard cock encircled by my soft flesh pressed between his hands. I panted as it came, the indescribable sensation that ripped through his body. He came, and it shot through both of us like a scalding wash of pleasure, lighting up parts of us that had always remained in the dark. I felt his cum shoot onto my neck and the lower part of my face, and I wanted it. I opened my mouth and tasted, my tongue greedily seeking more.

Finally, his pumping slowed, and I watched a bead of sweat run down his chest. I shuddered and looked up at him, hope warring with despair. Please, please don't be done I thought in my head. Not a word left my lips. But, I was terrified.

He slid his body off of me, and stretched out on his side, and smiled down at me. He knew what I wanted. I lay there, covered in sweat and cum and tears, my skin pink in patches from the exertion, where it wasn't red from his discipline. He just looked at me. His hand reached over and a finger dipped in the cum pooled in the hollow of my throat. He spread it on my lips, as my tongue eagerly licked it off. He did it again, and finally I got a proper taste. It was better than candy, than chocolate, than cheesecake, better than anything I'd ever tasted. Patiently, he fed me his load, one finger full at a time, and my eyes closed as I sucked. So.... delicious. So... incredibly .... fucking.... good.

When he was done, I looked up at him in expectation. I felt... open... open to him in a way I'd never been open to anyone. All my walls, all my defenses, were down. "I'm so proud of you, my Jenna" he whispered. My heart filled with love for him. He'd been so good to me. I loved his complexity, his sex, his intelligence, his willingness to teach me. I loved the fact that he treasured me so. He'd told me I made him feel like a man. All man. He made me feel all woman, and more, that that was a wonderful, incredible thing to be. What a gift he was.

His smile turned wicked, and he tweaked my nipple. My body jumped involuntarily, and he raised an eyebrow and chuckled. I tried to glare at him, but my heart wasn't in it. I lay naked, bound to the bed, exposed, and all I could do was shake my head and laugh.

"Hmmm... are you still horny, little one?" he teased.

I nodded my head, the remnants of my smile still pulling at my lips.

"You may speak" he added, as an afterthought.

His leash taken off of my tongue, I whimpered, "Yes, baby, God, yes, please, please, please... I need it. Please let me cum baby. I'll be good, I promise. I'll do what you say, but please, please let me cum."

"Such a slutty little girl" he said, and shook his head in mock disapproval. Then he relented, "You've really been very very good, baby. So, I think I'll give you a little reward. But, remember, we're not done. Not even close" he said, echoing my thoughts of earlier.

He got out a dildo. It was 9" or so, deep pink, and already lubed. Not that I needed it. My pussy was so wet there was a pool of my juices on the sheet beneath me. He turned the vibration on, and smiled again as the sound caused my body to tighten involuntarily. He ran it up the inside of my thigh, and I shivered. He ran it over my pussy, avoiding my clit, and I gushed, my lips aching and my hole spasming.

He moved it against me, coming closer and closer to my clit. I was moaning rhythmically. The only thing I had in my head at that moment was "closer, closer, God, closer, yes, there... please..." Finally, he relented, and pressed the vibrating cock against my clit. I jumped and squealed. It took a moment for my body to adjust to the direct stimulation, so achingly denied until now. I felt the pleasure whip through me, like another crack of his paddle. No gentle building of joy, but a sharp, concentrated bolt of sensation through me. God, it was so intense. So unbelievably intense. He held the dildo against my clit as I came, and as I spilled over the edge, he pressed harder. As my pussy spasmed and my body shook, he thrust his middle finger into me, so slick and hot and tight. God, so tight. Then another. And finally three. It sent me even higher, and he whispered "Cum for me, lover, cum hard". I came again and again. I came screaming, begging, crying... spiraling into oblivion as pleasure more intense than any I'd felt wracked my body...

I woke up to his face smiling above me. I smiled back sleepily, as his hand ran over my hair softly. I don't know how long I'd been out. He'd undone the cuffs, and his body was curled around mine. He kissed my face so softly, over and over, and I felt his cock harden against me. Unbelievably, pleasure snaked its way through me again. I snuggled into him and looked up into his eyes, marveling at my incredible good fortune at finding him. I knew there was even more waiting for us, in our next hours or days together. We laughed together in unrelieved joy that this time... however much or little was left... was ours. Much more to come. I was so in love with him....