My First Submission to Sex

Story Info
A family member uses his strength to overcome her.
2k words
3.31
56k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was visiting my uncle and his new wife for the week and her family made a surprise visit. The relatives decided to go out for the evening for drinks and partying. I thought to myself "one more year and I'll be able to go clubbing right along with them." Being left out by this unfortunate circumstance, I sat in the recliner reading a novel and listening to the hum of a late night infomercial on the television. However, I wasn't alone. Aunt Catherine's nephew, although old enough to party, decided to stay at the house and catch up on some college work. He was all star of the wrestling team. I'd heard many stories about the fights he had gotten into outside of the ring. He broke some arms and ribs on many occasions throughout high school. He turned his life around and got a scholarship and was apparently doing well in college.

About half an hour after the family left, Curt stalked into the living room. I looked up from the novel to see him standing in the doorway with a sly look on his face.

"Done with that homework already? I haven't even gotten through a chapter yet."

"Oh, you won't be finishing that any time soon." He replied.

He stalked over to me in one swift movement and slid the book out of my hand. My heart began to thud and I became aware of his sick intentions. My eyes widened as he caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers. My only reaction was to kick, and I did, aiming for his crotch. He was quick to grab my leg though, and he twisted it to the side. I gasped a breath and cringed a little, reaching and scratching at his tight grip around my ankle. With the other hand he grasped my throat and pulled me to the floor.

"Let me go damnit!" I screamed at him as I struggled some more.

With one quick blow he slapped my left cheek and spikes of pain flew through my face. I let out a short scream but he returned his grasp to my neck choking the scream off. I clutched at his wrist but he only squeezed tighter.

"Listen girl, you know I am stronger than you. Quit fighting me or I will hurt you. It is in your best interest to succumb. In the end, you'll be begging...no...pleading for more."

His words weighed on me. He was stronger, and judging from the pain still in my ankle, I knew he wouldn't hesitate to hurt me. I couldn't let him touch me. No, I would not let him inside. I would not beg for it either. My thoughts continued to race as he moved his fingers from my throat and up to my lips, caressing my cheek bone, and finally running through my hair. I lay there on the floor motionless, debating my next move.

I caught him by surprise and pushed him away, struggling for the doorway...for an escape...on my knees. He swiftly got up and rushed for me. He grabbed me by my long, golden hair and pulled me backwards onto the carpet, slamming my back on the floor with such force as to shake the room. The breath was knocked out of my lungs and I gasped for air. He pulled me across the carpet and back to the center of the room. Luckily, my shirt prevented carpet burn.

He forced a quick jab punch into my stomach and I let out a wail. I turned to my side, clutching the spot where he hit and felt tears coming to my eyes.

He chuckled, standing tall above me. "Are you going to keep fighting? That hurt didn't it? If it's that type of pain you want, I'll be sure to give you more. Or, you could relax, quit fighting back, and let me have my way with you in a much more pleasing fashion."

"Bastard!" I retorted.

"You know, for someone who is quiet all the time, you are very wordy tonight. I really don't like that."

Curt grabbed a hand towel from a pile of clean clothes and twisted it up. Before I could even register this action, he shoved it into my mouth and tied it around my head. I reached to pull my gag off but he pinned my arms to the floor above my head, using only one hand. His grip was tight and I felt a loss of circulation to my fingertips. The only noise I could make were whimpers and muffled squeals.

In another quick flash, he had a towel wrapped around my wrists and I was bound. He stood up and looked at my susceptible body on the floor with a menacing look.

He chuckled once more. "There, all tied up. You're going nowhere. It is a shame though, I'd like for you to be more willing. I don't have to worry because as I said before, you'll be pleading for it."

He lay by my side and I stared at the ceiling. My breathing increased when I felt his fingers lift my shirt slowly and up over my breasts. I turned my head away as tears once again formed. Curt turned my face back towards him.

He ran his fingers through my hair as he whispered in my ear. "Don't cry. I know this is your first time and I am sorry that I hit you but that is your fault. You might not want it now but I promise you, once you get it, you'll never stop wanting more. I'll give you what you want. I'm not that sadistic. Don't fight me, my pet, and I'll rock your world. Welcome to adulthood sweetie."

He returned his hand to my bra and unsnapped it with the front clasp. My breasts were open and exposed to him fully and he straddled me placing a hand on each one. My body arched upwards and I whimpered through the gag. He began to squeeze and press in a rhythmic motion. I wanted so bad to buck him off and run but I knew he would catch me. Where would I run to anyways? I couldn't take my eyes off of his face. He was getting total satisfaction from doing this to me. Before I could think anything else he pinched my nipples and twisted them hard. I arched again, this time, feeling a burn on my back, carpet burn.

He forced me back to the floor and held my arms down behind my head as well. Then he leaned down and lapped at my nipples with his tongue. My body began to convulse and shudder, I was beginning to feel pleasure from his touch. I fought the new sensation as he then proceeded to bite down, twisting my nipple between his teeth. My body reeled again but I did not make a sound because I knew that pleased him. I could feel sweat building between my thighs, but realized that my body had betrayed me. I was wet. I was wet just from having my nipples fondled. No, I would not like this, I would not let him win, I would not succumb.

He seemed to realize what I realized at the same time. He stood up and pulled my shorts off in one motion, without unbuttoning them. He fell to his knees on top of me again and ripped off the gag.

"I want to hear you plead for it. I want to hear your cries girl."

"I will not plead or scream, you are not worth it!"

He slapped me again across the cheek and I yelped a little. He got up and kicked me in my side and I let out a bigger wail. He was furious. He stomped on my stomach and curled up into a ball, moaning and whimpering. He pulled me apart and forced me back on my back. Curt started to hump me through his shorts and my underwear. I cringed at the thought of his penis entering me. He stopped and pulled off my panties. I was totally exposed to him, nothing was left of me now. I was terrified.

He reached for my pussy and stroked the lips and pulled at them. Then he twisted his finger around my clit. "You're so wet. There is no denying that you want this. You put up a front and try to be tough but you want it don't you? Tell me that you want it and I'll give it to you."

He was right, my body was convulsing rapidly and I had not even noticed. His touch felt so good and I wanted it. I wanted it so bad that I would have given him anything. His fingertip entered inside me slowly and I thrust up to get him inside.

"So you do want it then?"

I broke down. All my walls fell and I let him win.

"Yes! Lord yes! Please! Please touch me, anything! Please! I won't fight it, I promise. Just, please!"

He chuckled. "I told you that I'd win. Give me a good reason why I should give it to you now?"

My heart stopped. My insides churned at the possibility of not getting it now.

"Please Curt! I am the worthless one. Please! You have to! Don't leave me. I'm begging you! Plee-eee-eeaaa-ssseee!" I started to cry.

He forced his finger inside me and then entered another one. I gasped as the rush soared throughout my body. There was no denying it, I couldn't win. He had won and I liked it. He ripped off his shorts and I saw his cock. I gasped and then realized the potential for pregnancy. He saw the terror come into my eyes and realized what I was thinking.

"Don't worry, you will not get pregnant. I have the pill and you will take it when I am finished. I am not stupid."

He forced himself inside and it hurt like hell. I screamed the loudest so far and he delighted at my pain. He was also delighted about the fit inside me. This gave him extra pleasure. For the first minute or two, I thought that I would die from the pain. Tears were pouring out and he kept thrusting harder and harder. The pain however, subsided and I could feel every pleasurable ridge gliding inside of me. I moved with him and longed to grasp him and pull him closer. He grunted and I moaned from the shared pleasure.

I pleaded more. "Don't stop! Ohh! Please! Please don't stop! Give it to me! More! I am all yours!"

He continued to plow me across the carpet. The rug burn was terrible but I barely noticed it until he finished. He came and I shuddered remembering again the thought of a baby. He realized that I was bleeding and wiped me with the towel before it could get on the floor. I sat up and backed across the floor to the recliner, horrified by what had just happened. My senses came rushing back and I instantly felt like a piece of garbage. He put his clothes back on and forced mine back on, but I was thankful for that part. He sat in the chair and pulled me up into his lap like a child and with ease. I sat there shuddering and feeling like shit, thinking about the pleasure that disgusted me.

He pulled a pill from his pocket. "Take this, neither of us wants you pregnant. And one other thing, you'll not tell a soul about this okay? Do you understand me? Of course, why would you tell? You liked it. You'll want more. You wouldn't risk losing me. No one would believe you anyways." He said kissing my forehead.

I took the pill quickly. "I...I won't tell...I prom...promise."

"Good girl" he said and handed her the novel back. He placed her back in the chair and left the room. She sat there staring at the book and began to cry once more, listening to the same infomercial that was on the television before.