My First Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding his gaze I replied, "That's where you belong isn't it? You belong at my feet. Do you think you could handle serving a woman like me? Do you think you deserve a chance to serve me? What would you do for a chance to kiss my shoes and be my foot boy?"

He tried to hold my eyes, but he was weakening. "Please give me a chance. I'd do anything. Please, you're so amazing, really I'd do anything for you."

With a haughty sneer I laughed at him "Anything? Anything? Ha ha. You're nothing. You have nothing for me. A nice suit and a fancy degree, but you're still naked begging to kiss my shoes. How impressive is that? Do you think a woman like me would want a man like that?

I don't need your pathetic little cock either, I've got real men for that. Men that don't beg to kiss my shoes. All you give me is your shame. I want to see you humble yourself for me. Can you do that? Let's see what you can do. Put your face to the floor and beg at my feet."

He knelt down all the way and pressed his face to the floor in front of my other foot, the one still planted on the floor, "I know I'm not worthy of you Ma'am. I'm grateful that you've taken so much time with me. .....I just, please, I beg you, I just want to make you happy. I'll do whatever you want. I'll clean your house, make you dinner, please....anything...I want to earn this....to serve you"

"Ok. Begin by worshiping the shoe in front of you. You may kiss the leather and the heel. Show your passion, but I don't want to feel your lips on my stocking. Just the shoe."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you."

With that he began ardently kissing the toe and the side of the shoe. His head bobbed up and down as he rained kisses on every inch of the teal leather and the shiny black heel.

As he did this I took the opportunity to hike up my skirt and loosen it a bit so I could snake a finger down to rub my clit through my panties. I was already keyed up from the sexual tension of toying with him for the last couple of days and the scene we were playing was becoming more charged than I had expected.

I realized that for him this was extremely real and a fantasy come true. After being edged for two days he was aching to cum, but he was also aching to submit. The foot fetish was just a vehicle for the submission -- it's the two together that made him hard.

Watching him crumble so quickly to my demands was exciting. I'd never felt such sexual power before and it was giving me a rush. I knew what he wanted. It's a question of what I'd take from him first.

"Enough. Sit back up. My other shoe needs worshipping now. Gently take it off of my foot and let me see how you kiss the heel."

Sitting back on his haunches he removed my shoe as though it was made of glass. He held the shoe up to his face and kissed the shiny heel with a mixture of reverence and lust that was hard for me to fathom. I truly believed he worshiped my shoe.

He then looked up to meet my gaze, but could hold it for no more than a second before he looked down again and his embarrassment washed over him.

"Very good little one. Sniff it now. You know you want to. You've dreamed about it haven't you?"

Wasting no time he brought the shoe up to his face and buried his nose deep into the instep and toe. Clutching it to his face like an oxygen mask he inhaled deeply. The smells of leather, nylon and foot scent combining in an intoxicating potion of lust inside his pliant brain.

I taunted him, "Breathe me in. Take my smell inside of you. You love it don't you? Did you dream of this? Did you stroke yourself and dream of sniffing my shoe?

Kiss it now. Kiss the instep. My foot was just there. Taste my shoe. Lick it. Just once. Taste my foot on your lips. Taste the leather. Now hold it there and gently let my scent take over. Give in to your weakness."

He was lost in his own world now, absorbed in his adoration of my shoe. I could see that pre-cum had moistened the front of his briefs. My own panties were just as moist and I could feel my juices flow at his submissive display.

"You want to kiss my foot now don't you? Do you want to kiss the foot you've been lusting over? The one you've been thinking about while edging?"

"Yes please. Can I kiss your foot please Ma'am? Please, may I?"

"I think you still need to earn it. Let me see you edge for me one more time. Can you stroke yourself for five minutes for me? Can you do that to earn a chance to kiss my foot?"

"I'll try. Thank you. Shall I start?"

"You may begin when I say. Make them good strokes, nice and firm and keep focused on me. You may not look at my shoe or my foot. Look me in the eyes while you stroke yourself. I want to see you submit to me. Begin now."

He did as ordered and to his credit his strokes were firm and he kept eye contact although I could tell it was an effort for him. To make it more difficult, I stared at him lustfully and occasionally flicked my tongue across my lips with a wanton leer.

Not surprisingly he was having a hard time. During the second minute I could see his neck muscles clench and his stare became glassy as he tried to concentrate on anything other than the stocking foot bobbing a few inches from his face. During the third minute, he started to hold his breath and gasp. That's when I knew he wouldn't make it.

At the end of the third minute, in a panic he said, "Please may I stop. Please. I can't make it. I can't go any more . I don't want to cum without your permission. Please may I stop."

This was an interesting development and deeply revealing of the submissive state of mind he had put himself in. I had never said anything about cumming without permission or asking permission to stop. He had just assumed this would be required and pleaded for approval. Figuring to use this to my advantage, I agreed.

"Yes. You may stop. I wanted you on edge and you're clearly there. I'm sorry you couldn't make it the five minutes though. My foot was so looking forward to your gentle kisses. I wanted to feel your lips on my toes and kissing my soles. I guess it will have to wait unless you'd like another chance?"

"Please. Yes please. May I have another chance?"

"Put your hands at your side and lean forward until your forehead is pressed against the sole of my foot. Now just rest up a few minutes and you let me know when you think you are ready to try again."

For more than fifteen minutes we sat there in that surreal, but classic pose: a near naked man, kneeling before a fully clothed business woman. His eyes stared down at the floor with her teal blue high heel pump just on the edge of his gaze. His forehead submissively pressed against her stocking foot. His still slightly hard cock dangling from his shorts.

Every minute we stayed like that my arousal built. Somewhere along the way I had slipped a hand inside my panties. As he sat with his forehead pressed into the sole of my foot I gently rubbed circles around my clit, the scent of my arousal wafting up like a cloud of sex around us. My nub tingled. I also wanted to climax and wanted his submission to take me there.

Finally I asked him, "Are you ready to try again?"

"I think so. May I?"

"Yes you may, on my command. You did a good job last time as far as stroking yourself firmly and at a fair pace. I'll expect the same again. I'll expect the full five minutes from you this time if you want to kiss my feet. This time I'm going to ask that you keep your eyes locked onto my pretty foot. Just to be clear, this is your final chance. If you fail, you will be dismissed and your evening will be over. You may begin."

Without a word he went to his task. In no more than a stroke or two he was again to full hardness. I wiggled my toes at him as he gazed lustfully at the sole of my nylon covered feet.

Around the one minute mark I began bobbing my stocking foot up and down and his eyes stayed glued to my pretty polished toes. I don't think he noticed that I was still rubbing my clit, but it was becoming harder and harder to contain my own arousal. I could feel my own needs begin to climb.

He was still breathing easily as he approached the three minute mark, his expression suggested he may have even begun to get confident about completing his task. Hoping to get a little better angle with which to attack my clit, I re-crossed my legs in the other direction with my teal blue high heeled shoe now at his eye level.

For a second he wasn't sure which way to look whether to follow the nyloned foot he had been staring at or to focus on the shiny blue shoe in front of him. As his eyes traveled between the two, he noticed what I was doing to myself and his eyes flew open, drawn to the hand that was buried inside the waistband of my skirt and also stroking firmly.

Our eyes locked for a second and then his expression changed from gently confident to afraid, shocked, shattered.

"Nooo, ohh, nooo, oooh noo" he muttered over and over as his cock shot white bolts of cum across his still stroking hand, his chest and onto the floor between us. His expression betrayed an odd mixture of joyful release and frustration at not being able to control himself.

After a couple more spurts his head slumped and he panted to regain his wind as he had been holding his breath as he came.

My own emotions were going wild, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His inability to control himself when he saw me pleasing myself was incredibly erotic and had brought me right to the edge. I leaned back a bit as I tried to apply a bit more pressure.

It was probably less than a minute, but it seemed longer. He looked up at me with a drained and defeated expression. His face was flush from his efforts. As I met his gaze I saw it -- a small tear in the corner of his eye. The tear of defeat. He had failed and he knew it.

That did it. I came like never before. It was a deep convulsive orgasm that racked my whole body causing me to emit a deep guttural moan. In all the times I had been fucked, in all the times I been given oral or even brought myself off I had never moaned like this before nor had I ever had an orgasm just course through me like that so deeply or for so long.

He watched without a word, just his own slack jawed expression as I shuddered through my orgasm. He didn't move as I dragged myself back to the present, spent, sated, exhausted.

There were no words for what had happened. Finally I said, "That was pretty intense."

"Yeah, it was. It was even better than I had imagined."

We stared at each other speechless, but I could feel my passions already begin to rekindle. He still looked so defeated and I could see the line where that stray tear had rolled down the side of his face. He was broken. I had never felt more alluring, more erotic, more sexually powerful than I did at that moment.

"I need to get cleaned up and you need to get dressed. You may give my foot a goodbye kiss."

His eyes watered again as he said, "Thank you Mistress."

He then lowered his face to my nyloned foot and planted a sincere, adoring kiss on my toes.

When he sat back up I excused myself to the bathroom and told him I'd call him. As soon as I heard him shut the outer door I chained it shut and headed back to the bedroom for some frantic self pleasure as I replayed the events of the evening.

I remember it all - his vulnerability, his weakness his worship of my shoe and his longing to kiss my feet. Each scene made me hotter and hotter until I imagined him shattered before me, cum on his hands and tears in his eyes. Over and over again I came, each orgasm just as intense as the last with "thank you mistress' echoing in my mind.

Eventually I managed to exhaust my passions and drifted off to sleep, but the images stayed with me and were a regular source of pleasure as I pushed myself through a road trip that ultimately lasted three weeks. I loved the sexual power I had felt and had begun thinking about how I could achieve that same feeling again.

* * * *

While the memories lasted, the relationship did not. As my trip unfolded I reached the decision that I had taken this guy as far as I could go. In hindsight, that was a bad decision and one which reflected my own inexperience or maybe uncertainty about being 'the mistress' rather than anything in his character that should have made me doubt his further willingness to serve.

He took it well when we broke up and though I haven't seen him since I do know where he works as I forwarded his resume along with a recommendation to a friend who ultimately hired him.

This was my first experience as a dominant tease, but I knew it would not be my last. In subsequent stories (I expect there to be about 20 in all) I'll recount my evolution as first an on-line mistress and then in doing live sessions.

12