My First Swing

Story Info
Camping trip leads to new adventures.
2.2k words
4.37
133.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_c69
Bi_c69
136 Followers

Before I got married, my sexual experiences were very limited. Then I met my husband Bill, and he opened new worlds for me and gave me sexual feelings that I didn't know existed. I thought I was in heaven and during the first 3 years of our marriage, everything was great as we were fucking almost every night. Later things began to slow down a little and the pressures of a new job were getting to him, his desires seemed to diminish and I was happy to get fucked once a week. I was young and he was almost 10 years older, and since he had awakened insatiable appetite for cock, once a week just wasn't enough. He realized this too so one night after we had cooled down from a hot session, he asked me if I had ever considered fucking other men.

Quite honestly I hadn't but I told him that the idea was somewhat intriguing but that I would never so such a thing. "What if I approved, set it up and was there the whole time?" he asked. I still didn't think I could do it and told him that I was satisfied with status quo and there was no need to even consider anything like that. He never mentioned it again so I thought it was a dead issue.

A few months later, we made friends with Bob and Gina. Bob worked with Bill and he and Gina had only been married less than a year. Gina was only 18 and had a body that men would die for. She was pretty, not beautiful but pretty, and her greatest asset was her huge tits. They were good friends and we did lots of things together so we planned a weekend camping trip. We rented a camper since the weather forecast for the weekend was questionable. When we arrived at the campground on Friday evening, it was almost deserted. The weather forecast must have scared most of the campers away and in fact it did start to rain as the guys were finishing setting up the camper.

We all had some wine and talked a little before going to bed for the evening. It must have rained all night and was really pouring the next morning so we didn't get to do anything outside. We stayed in the camper and talked about all kinds of things but by late morning I was getting bored. I said that I was going to run to the facilities and take a nice hot shower. Gina said that sounded good to her so we grabbed our towels, clean clothes and an umbrella and headed off. I couldn't believe that we were the only campers on our side of the lake but wasn't complaining. We got to the showers and we both undressed like we had been doing it forever. Bill says that I have a great body but Gina's was something to behold. I felt a little jealous looking at her but then thought nothing more of it. She looked at me and told me that I looked great. I smiled and said thanks and that I bet she knocked them dead in school. She grinned and said that Bob was the first man to ever see her naked. I was surprised and very skeptical but didn't say a word.

We showered, dried our hair and ran back to the camper. The guys were already drinking beer and had made some sandwiches so we ate lunch and pondered what we would do the rest of the day. It was still raining so our choices were very limited and Bob suggested that we play cards. We started playing hearts and soon became bored with the game so Bob then suggested that we play strip poker. Gina thought it was a great idea but having never played poker before, I was a little unsure and reluctant to agree. Bill urged me to give it a try and said he would help me for a few practice hands until I understood the game.

After several practice hands, I thought that I understood the game well enough to give it a go. I think I was suckered in because in no time, I was down to my bra and panties. Gina wasn't far behind and the guys were still fully clothed. Gina lost the next hand and removed her bra exposing those beautiful big tits. I thought Bill's eyes were going to pop out of his head and I once again felt the green eyed monster biting at me. I didn't say anything but lost the next two hands and was soon totally naked. The guys lost a few of the next hands and Gina lost her panties along the way. When I lost the next had, I asked "What do I do now?". Everyone thought about it for a minute and then Bill said that when a player lost all of their clothes, they would have to do what the winner of the hand wanted. This time I stated my displeasure with the situation and started to put my clothes back on but Bill stopped me and assured me that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want.

I reluctantly agreed and the guys lost the next two hands. Bob was down to his underwear and Bill still had on a t-shirt and underwear. Gina lost the next hand and Bill won so he told her to kiss her husband for one minute. They embraced and kissed very passionately as I saw Bob's hand move to her tits and tweak her nipple. She moaned and as they broke the kiss, she smiled and said that she could stand some more of that. I lost the next hand and Gina won, so she told me to kiss Bill like she did. We did and his hands found my nipples and gently pinched them.

I must have been more turned on than I thought because I almost came (I cum frequently when someone plays with my tits) as I noticed how wet my pussy was getting. Gina lost the next hand and Bob won so he told her to suck his cock for 2 minutes. She smiled and immediately moved to took his cock in her mouth. This was the first time that I saw Bob's cock and WOW! was I ever surprised. I wasn't fully erect and it was at least 8 inches long and very thick. Bill has a nice 7 inch cock but Bob's was a monster. Gina popped the head in her mouth and started slowly making it disappear down her throat. I can easily deep throat Bill but Gina was taking this monster cock all the down until her lips were buried in pubic hair. I was impressed!

After the two minutes, Bill called time and we played another hand. My pussy was dripping and I was hotter that I can ever remember. This was the first time that I had ever seen another couple having any kind of sex and I wondered where all of this was heading. I lost the next hand and Bill won. I was prepared to suck his cock when he instructed me to suck Bob's cock. I looked at him in disbelief and said "No Way" but he insisted. I told him that I didn't think Gina would appreciate that to which she replied that she would love to see how much of Bob's cock I could get in my mouth. I was furious but also curious and Gina's challenge intrigued me enough that I said okay. Gina moved out of the way and I moved next to Bob.

His cock was hard as a rock and it was a full 10 inches long. I reluctantly took the head in my mouth and started sliding his cock into my throat. The thickness made it difficult for me to take it into my throat but I was not about to let Gina show me up. I worked diligently on his big cock until I finally swallowed his whole cock and my nose was touching his pubic hair. Bob was moaning as I slid his cock out of my mouth until only the head remained and then worked it back into my throat. I became accustomed to his cock and began really sucking his cock, trying to show off for Gina. I had been sucking for a few minutes when Bob announced that he was going to cum. I immediately tried to get his cock out of my mouth but he pulled my head into his lap as I felt the first spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I had never let a man cum in my mouth before and really didn't know what to expect. I choked a little but quickly learned to keep his cock as deep in my throat as I could and let his cum flow easily down my throat. I couldn't believe how hot his cum was or that I had just sucked his cock in front of my husband and his wife.

When he was done shooting, I removed his cock from my mouth and Gina was clapping and telling me what a great cock sucker I was. Bill was also very complimentary but Bob said he had never had a blow job like that. I think that made Gina made but she didn't say anything. I got up and started to move away when Bob grabbed my hips and pulled me into his lap. My pussy was soaking wet, which he noticed immediately, and he started playing with my clit. I told him to stop but he asked Bill if it was okay and he say it was.

I was in shock. Bill was going to let another man play with my pussy! I told Bill that I didn't think it was a good idea and he told me to enjoy it. He said that I would love Bob's big cock fucking me and that he would love to watch. It really pissed me off but Bob's handiwork on my clit was making me hotter than ever. Bob moved me off of his lap and moved under me a little more before pulling me back down. As I sat back down, I felt the tip of his big cock at the entrance to my soaking wet pussy and with no effort at all, it began to enter me. I could feel the thickness opening my pussy wider than ever before and before I knew it, his cock was completely inside of me and reaching new places.

I was in heaven! Never before had I felt so completely full. Bob gave me a minute to adjust and then started to move under me. I began to raise my ass off of his cock and then sit back down. It took a minute or so to get it right but soon I was slamming his big cock into me and cumming over and over. I was screaming for his big cock to fuck me harder. I was in heaven but when I looked over to find Bill to tell him how great it felt, my heart sank. He had placed Gina on the bed, had her legs raised over her head and his tongue buried in her pussy. I couldn't believe what was happening. I almost started crying until I soon realized that the huge cock in my pussy was making me cum again. My head was spinning and the feelings I was having were so confusing.

One thing that wasn't confusing though was the feelings of lust from the fucking I was getting. I began to get mad and figured that two can play this game. I stood up and told Bob to quickly convert the table into the bed. When he did, I crawled onto the bed on my hands and knees and told Bob to fuck me hard from behind. He entered me and drove his cock deeper than before. I was cumming and screaming like never before and was begging him to fuck me harder. I felt him playing along the sides of my pussy then moving his finger to play with my ass. Then he gently pushed a finger into my ass and I came again immediately. Bill and I had dabbled with anal play but for some reason, this felt different. Bill then began ramming his finger into my ass as he plowed my pussy with his cock. He soon added a second finger and I thought I would never stop cumming. He continued to fuck me hard while finger fucking my ass and before he came, had gotten 3 fingers into my ass.

After he came, he collapsed on top of me and I was so exhausted that I could barely hear Gina telling Bob to fuck her. I was still pissed but was satisfied for the moment to bask in the glow of being thoroughly fucked by the biggest cock I had ever seen. This was only the beginning of a weekend that would change mine and Bill's life forever.

To Be Continued...

Bi_c69
Bi_c69
136 Followers