My First Swing Ch. 2

Story Info
Camping adventure continues lustily.
1.4k words
4.38
77.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_c69
Bi_c69
136 Followers

I was all aglow after Bob had fucked me and just laid there with my eyes closed, thinking about what had just happened. I really enjoyed getting fucked hard by Bob's big cock but I was almost sick inside because Bill had fucked Gina. The two emotions were tearing me apart but I didn't say anything. I just laid there with tears in my eyes, trying to hide my feelings. Everyone was so relaxed that no one noticed. After awhile, Bill and Bob left to take a shower and Gina came over and sat down next to me. She asked me how I felt about what had just happened and I told her that I wasn't sure. She said that she understood, and that the first time she had sex with another person while Bob was there really made her feel strange. I asked her if she was jealous of Bob fucking other women in front of her and she said that she was at first, but he had convinced her that it was only sex and that he only had feelings for her. It didn't make me feel any better but I accepted that for the time being.

Gina asked me if I had ever been with another woman and I told no, and that I didn't think I ever could do that. She told me that she was bi and that making love to a woman was great and that if I ever wanted to try it, just let her know. She said she was attracted to me and would love to be my teacher. The men returned and we fixed dinner. It was still raining so outdoor activities were still not possible. We sat around talk and drinking for an hour or so when Bob suggested a repeat of our earlier session. I looked at Bill with a disapproving glare and asked him to accompany me to the bathrooms so I could take another shower. He agreed and I got my things and we left. On the way, I told him that I needed to talk about what had happened so when we got to the facilities, we both walked into the women's bathroom and sat down on a bench.

I told him that while I enjoyed getting fucked by Bob, I didn't like the fact that he had fucked Gina. He told me that he understood and that it would not happen again. He asked me how I like Bob's big cock and I told him that it was fantastic. He then asked if I wanted to fuck Bob again and said that I was really unsure. He started kissing me and told me how much he enjoyed watching Bob ram his cock into me and that he really got turned on watching me get fucked. I actually could feel my pussy getting wet just talking about it. I told Bill that I thought I would like to fuck Bob again but that this new situation of group sex really made me nervous. He told me to take my shower and we could discuss it further while getting dressed. While I showered, all I could think about was Bob's lovely cock driving into me and how many time I came while he was fucking me earlier. I decided then, that I wanted to do it again and with my pussy dripping like it was, it should be real soon.

I got out of the shower and told Bill what I had decided and he smiled. When we got back to the camper, Bob was between Gina's legs eating her pussy. She was screaming for him to stop because she had cum so much that her clit was too sensitive for him to continue. I looked and Bill and winked, then told Bob that if his tongue was in high gear, there was another pussy that would love his attention. He got up and came over to me and kissed me hard. I could taste Gina's juices which were surprisingly pleasant. I thought about how sweet her pussy tasted but then immediately turned my attention to Bob. I quickly removed my clothes and laid on the other bed. Bob crawled between my legs and started licking my clit. I was so hot that I came within a few seconds. About that time, I felt a tongue on my right nipple and when I opened my eyes, it was Bill. I started to say something but he just looked at me and winked so I kept quiet. Bob made me cum several more times before I begged him to fuck me with his big cock. He quickly undressed and rammed his cock into me with no warning. I came immediately and screamed for him to fuck me hard. I felt Bill moving on the bed next to me and then I felt the smooth tip of his cock at my mouth. I opened my mouth and took him inside, moaning around his cock. This was the first time what would turn out to be many of taking two cocks at once.

I was in heaven with both cock driving me at both ends. I didn't think that I would ever stop cumming. After a few minutes, Bill came in my throat and then asked me if I felt adventurous. Not knowing what he meant, I was hesitant to answer. I told him that I wasn't sure what he wanted and he asked if I trusted him. I knew that he would never do anything to hurt me so I said that I was game. He then told me that if anytime I wanted to stop, just say the word and it would end. He then pulled me off of Bob's cock and told Bob to lay on the bed. Once Bob was comfy, Bill told me to climb on the bed and mount Bob again. As did as instructed and sat down on that lovely cock, taking it deeper that a cock has ever been. I began to ride his cock like a wild woman and then I felt Bill playing with my ass. It was still a little sore from the fingering that Bob had given it earlier but he was gentle and using lube so I let him continue. I feeling of his finger in my ass and the fullness of Bob's cock in my pussy made me cum again, very hard.

We continued like this for several minutes and Bill added two more fingers along the way. They were driving me wild! Just then, Bill removed his fingers and started moving around behind me and I felt the tip of his cock push against my asshole. I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't sure I could do it, but I felt so good that I wanted to try. I told Bill to be gentle as he eased his cock into my ass. I felt the head of his cock penetrate me and was surprised that there was little pain. He paused there for a moment to let me adjust then continued easing his cock deeper into my ass. With Bob still fucking me it was a little difficult so Bill told him to stop for a minute. After Bill had his cock buried to the hilt, they both started slowly fucking me. It was the greatest feeling I ever had (at this point) and soon I was begging them to fuck me hard. They soon acquired a rhythm and I was cumming continuously.

Suddenly something happened that I was totally not prepared for. Gina slipped under me and began sucking my right nipple. I was shocked but was unable to say anything. Everything these three were doing to me felt so great and I didn't want them to ever stop. We fucked for what seemed like an hour but I'm sure it was only a few minutes and the guys both came within a minute of each other. They both removed their cocks and I rolled over on the bed next to Bob. I told them that I had never, ever experienced anything like that but I was certain that I wanted to again. They all laughed and Gina said that if I was game, this was only the beginning. I knew what she meant and told her that we could talk about that later.

We repeated the same scenario two more times that weekend before packing up the camper and going home. Gina and I got to talk later and I agreed that I would let her teach me how to make love to a woman real soon.

Bi_c69
Bi_c69
136 Followers