My First Taste of Chocolate

Story Info
Busty lady meets a tall dark stranger.
767 words
3.6
42.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dancing at the club with my short shorts and red tank top. All the guys were checking out my great body and large tits. I noticed a black guy was watching my every move. He could grind and move incredibly well and made me wonder if he was like that in bed. The thought of it sent a warm surge to my pussy. I guess he was thinking something similar because even through his jeans, there was quite a bulge forming.

As I turned around he came up behind me, put his arms around my waist and started grinding into me. He was so strong and able to move unbelievably well. So when he asked me to go back to his place, how could I resist?

His apartment smelled like incense and he had African art on all of his walls. He turned on some music with a tribal beat and he started to grind with me some more. I loved his hair with the corn roll pattern he had. He was at least a foot taller than me and built like a god. I couldn't wait to find out if it was true what they say about black men.

As he was grinding into me he took off my shirt and undid my bra. He cupped my tits in his large hands and played with my hard little nipples. His hands moved down from my tits and down my stomach and he slipped them into my tight shorts. Once there, his fingers found their way wet pussy and they started to move to the music. His fingers were so big and they found every sweet spot I had. He then moved in front of me and got on his knees. He pulled down my shorts and thong and started to lick and drink up my pussy. He grabbed my ass and squeezed and massaged it all over. OH, his tongue was so talented and long.

Right when I was about to cum he stopped and stood up. He took off his shirt and I was very impressed with his firm, chocolate brown body. It was my turn to go on my knees. I massaged the outside of his jeans and felt where there was a massive cock becoming hard. I couldn't wait anymore so I ripped down his jeans and boxers and right in front of my face was the largest cock I had ever seen. I wondered if I would even be able to suck it properly. I slid my mouth onto it; my mouth had never been so full of cock before. I loved it and sucked it so hard I thought I would skin it. My head moved back and forth on it as I deep throated it as much as I could. His balls started to tense up so I stopped, not wanting for this to be over yet.

He moved me over to the chair and bent me over the back of it. He grabbed my ass some more and squeezed it. He placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and held it there a moment. I started to breathe fast in anticipation; I even worried that his huge cock would hurt. With one hand holding my hip and the other my shoulder, he carefully slid his cock into me. I cried out. It didn't hurt at all, instead it felt incredible. My pussy had never been so full in my life.

"OH, fuck me hard." I yelled. And at that he started to thrust in and out of me at first slow then gradually speeding up. Every nook of my pussy was being stimulated at once. He started to fuck faster and faster. I could hear his balls slapping off of me. He grabbed my hips with both hands so that he could thrust even faster. I cried out over and over, my pussy had never been fucked like this before. The knot in my stomach started to grow more and before I knew it I was cumming harder then any other time before.

He kept pounding into me as my pussy began to quiver and right when I thought I couldn't take any more, he took his cock out and I could feel his warm cum spray all over my ass. My pussy felt empty with out his cock in there. He fucked me three more times that night leaving me completely exhausted. I still have his number for when I get the urge to taste chocolate instead of my regular vanilla.