My First Threesome

Story Info
Her first time with two guys at once.
1.2k words
4.17
183.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I was just turned 18 and still in sixth form at school. I had been dating Rick for 4 months, it must be love I thought !. I had fancied him for ages before I finally snared him, it took just 3 days before I let him screw me and I really wasnt that kind of girl.

It was the fifth sunday id been with him, I was awoken by my mobile ringing in my ear, it was Rick, it turned out his parents had gone to visit family and wouldnt be back till monday, so did I want to go round?.. "ok" I replied, " be there in an hour". I got up and got dressed, being careful to dress sexily, after all I knew what he was after.

I knocked on his front door and he bounded up to answer it, he eyed me up and down, I was wearing a knee length clingy black skirt and tight low cut red top, "wow, how sexy are you.. !" he growled, "whats up ? got your dick hard already?" I whispered back. I pushed past him into the house, making sure my hand "accidently" brushed his crotch. I stood in the hall way, he turned to face me as closed the door with his foot. he walked towards me and kissed me passionately, his kiss wandering down my neck to my cleavage, pulling at my clingy top. At that instant someone walked out of the living room, I turned to look, it was one of Ricks friends. I quickly pushed Rick off me and pulled my top up over my quite exposed tits. "Whats up babe?" Rick asked, " Am I going to just let your friend watch us?" I said, sarcastically. "Ok, In my room then?" he said.

I started walking up stairs and Rick followed. We went into his room and I pushed the door shut. " How much do u want to screw me? " I asked cheekily, " Loads !" he replied urgently " show me your tits !". I looked at him coyly and then pulled my top over my head, I stepped out of my skirt and stood there on my black see thru thong and push up bra. "You want to see more?, get naked then !" I ordered. He quickly stripped naked, his big 8" cock standing to attention. "mmmmmm, u really do want me dont u?!" I uncliiped my bra and slipped it off carefully, covering my boobs with my arm. "show me" he asked. " ask nicely " I replied. "please show me your gorgeous boobs Chloe" he was pleading now. I slowly moved my arm "oh wow !" he said his cock twitching with excitement.

"Do u know what?, seeing u get all excited over me, its just so horny, I mean, its enough to get a girl all overheated" I slipped my hands down the front of my panties and rubbed my wet slit, making me gasp." oh god, please take your knickers off" he begged. "why?, do you want to watch my have a wank?". "oh god yes !" he replied. I slipped my thong down my smooth legs and kicked it aside. I Grabbed two pillows from the bed and placed them under my hips as I lay on the floor. My hand traced down to my open thighs stroking the inside of my legs, making my pussy tingle, I quickly moved my hand to my neatly trimmed mound and began carressing my slit. I moaned out loud as I pleasured myself, bucking my hips to increase the sensation" want to see me get myself off hun?" I asked "make youself cum for me now !" he demanded. "Im gonna" I said "oh god baby, hope youre enjoying this, im gonna cum for you" I moaned "Im there baby ohhh".

After my orgasm had subsided I looked up at him, cock in hand "did you enjoy that ?" I asked " Fuck yes !" he replied "youre such a naughty girl, bend over infront of the mirror" he ordered. I did as I was told, I made sure I stood as upright as possible, just sticking my ass out so he could get as good a view as possible. I rested my hands on a the computer chair. Rick slapped my ass hard then positioned his dick and entered me making me moan. "yeah, u like that huh?!". "oh im gonna fuck you so hard you little slut !". " oh yeah" I moaned "talk dirty to me". He continued to pound me from behind "You like people watching you masturbate huh?" he asked "God yeah" I replied " How would u like another dick to play with as well as mine" he asked "mmm sounds hot !" I replied. " Dave is downstairs, he fancies the knickers off you, you gonna let him fuck you?" he said " thats so dirty !" I moaned back. "Go on let him screw you !" he said. Without waiting for a reply he called him. His mate bounded upstairs, Rick told him to come in, he was still screwing me. " you can screw Chloe if u want !" he exclaimed " Cool !" Dave exclaimed. Almost as soon as Rick pulled out Dave had pulled his dick out and pushed it up me, I moaned loudly "what about your girlfriend" I asked Dave "shes not as hot as you" he replied Rick wanted me to suck him while his mate fucked me but I was breathing too heavily so I was wanking him off. I was really getting into the fucking Dave was giving me when he pulled out. "what are you doing ?" I gasped "I was getting a bit close " he replied I pushed him back on the bed and mounted him. I looked up to find Rick Videoing us. I ignored him, I still had my orgasm building, I was riding Dave hard while he played with and sucked my big tits. I was getting there and fast, I leaned back, bucking my hips I was so close when Dave cried out "stop im gonna cum!". I slowed right down and looked at Rick still holding the camera, then said to Dave "i dont give a fuck, I need to cum !:" I then turned to Rick and said "make sure u get this, im gonna let him cum inside me" I started to ride Dave hard talking dirty to him " Come on spunk in me you bastard !, im gonna cum on your dick, oh my god, thats it yessss" I shrieked loudly as I came and Dave pulled my hips onto his cock and moaned" oh yes!, you fucking slut, im cumming!".

After we had both climaxed, I got up, Rick handed the camera to Dave. Rick pushed me onto the bed "Show your cummy pussy to the camera " he said I opened my legs to show my pussy, dribbling cum down my legs. "Now sit there and wank !" he demanded. I did as I was told. Dave videod me as Rick stroked his cock. As I approached climax again I began to moan, mouth agape, Rick moved his dick nearer to me and said "oh my god, I love you being slutty, im gonna cum all over your pretty litle face" just as I was peaking, his hot cum started to pump onto my face, in my hair and mouth too.

All I can say is it made a fantastic video, and was one of my horniest experiences, and believe me ive had a few. If I get positive feed back from this one, perhaps ill tell you about some more !.