My First Threesome

Story Info
Her first threesome, and first bi-sexual experience.
1.6k words
3.93
60.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first touch left me breathless and his first kiss left me quivering at the knees. Although I walked into it knowing that it would only be a one-night deal, it was not until that very moment that I fully realized what this night was going to entail. It was to be my first threesome.

Along with Robbie, a sexy dark haired guy I had fucked a few times in the past, there would be his new girlfriend Kathy. She was a sexy redhead with fire in her blood. It was always fun to watch her get angry because her chest would slowly heave up and down. Although I never considered myself a bisexual, watching her two perfect round mounds of tanned flesh bounce was enough to make me want to grab her and begin to kiss her passionately.

As the night began, I already knew I was going to lose myself in it whether or not I wanted to. After the kiss, Robbie picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He then turned to Kathy and laid her down beside me. I decided to start slow by rubbing his upper thigh and squeezing it off and on. Kathy saw my hesitation to go straight in and decided to take the more aggressive position. She reached into his pants and took his penis into her hands and began to slowly jerk him off.

I could hear Robbie softly moaning from it and the sound turned me on even more. I reached down the pants also and began to stroke his balls. I rubbed them up and down and began to lightly squeeze them. In synchronicity, we both reached our heads up and began to nibble on his neck and ears. Although he fought to kiss up, we were not giving in that easily.

It had became a game to us to see just how turned on we could get him before letting him loose to savagely attack our bodies.

Within minutes of kissing his neck, I felt his hand reach up my skirt and began to rub my slit. His fingers traced the sides of my thong lightly brushing across the top whenever he switched sides. When he saw I was really getting into it, he pulled the panties aside and I felt his finger quickly thrust inside.

It was like fireworks going off to me. I had not realized just how horny I had gotten from toying with him for so long. My hips ground against the palm of his hand as his skillful fingers reached deeper and deeper. Just as I let out a moan of ecstasy, I reached down and kissed him for the first time since we really began. After the kiss and he saw I had gotten off, he removed his fingers and began to play with Kathy.

I watched her as she arched her back and saw her tits raising high into the air. The shirt she was wearing was a loose midriff and before I knew what I was doing, I reached up and ripped it off her and lowered my lips to her left tit. I trailed my tongue around and around it and then nibbled on the nipple. I could hear her softly moaning and knew then that she did not mind so I leaned up and straddling Robbie I pulled her against me and began to kiss her passionately. Although I could feel her breasts through the shirt I was still wearing, I yearned to feel her flesh directly against mine so I began to pull it off. As I got it about half off, she grabbed the shirt and helped to get it off quicker and then pulled me tight against her. I could feel her chest pounding against mine and felt Robbie slowing moving in pleasure under us. Although we had long ago stopped jacking him off, he was still getting very turned on watching us get each other off. I then felt the fingers of his other hand snake into my pussy and I could feel my juices leaking out and running down my legs.

After a few more minutes of kissing her, I longed to taste her so I removed Robbie's hand from mine and laid my pussy within inches of his mouth as I leaned down to please her. I felt his tongue instantly enter my pussy and felt the tip flicking across my clit.

My own tongue whipped around her pussy tracing it. It was the first time I had ever tasted a woman and I had to admit, it tasted good. I wanted to savor the flavor for a bit before going any deeper, but I felt her hand grasp my head tightly pulling me in closer so I dug my tongue in as deep as it could go. I licked around the edges of the inside and then down the middle. I then slowly began to flick the clit myself and she cried softly in ecstasy. Although I knew in some ways we were leaving Robbie out a the moment from getting pleasure, neither of us cared. We were enjoying ourselves too much. I was the first to get off during it and when I began to orgasm, I pulled her pussy even tighter to my lips and dug in as deep as I could. I was only half way through my own orgasm when she began to orgasm too.

I could hear her groaning and moaning loudly and it caused me to keep digging in deeper and deeper until I was too tired to go for the moment so I pulled away to rest for a minute.

My break was not meant to be though because as soon as I pulled away I felt Robbie rolling on top of me and his penis searching its way to my pussy. Once he reached it and I felt the throbbing within my loins I was immediately recharged and ready to go again. After only a few thrusts, I began to feel Kathy's tongue upon my clit. She was licking both my pussy and his penis as he went in and out. I grasped his back and clawed at it trying to control the waves of passion that went surging through me.

I felt another orgasm already coming and wanted to hold it in for longer because I was unsure how many more I could have that night and I did not want this one to come so soon. Kathy went at it wildly even when she got busy sucking on his balls, I could feel her breath upon my wet pussy and it made me hornier than I had ever felt in my life. It must have only been minutes before I felt the warm flow of his seaman coursing inside of me although it felt like an eternity. I let lose at that time and began to scream out loud the ecstasy that I had been trying to hold within for so long. I could tell that it turned them both on because I could feel Robbie thrusting even harder and feel Kathy's breath getting even more rapid.

After we had both gotten off, we turned our attention toward Kathy. Robbie would not be ready to go for a few more minutes, but that did not mean that we could not get her fully primed and ready to go. I leaned down and began to please her again and saw that he reached around her backside. Although I could not see it, I could tell her had began to finger her ass because I could see his hands moving up and down very quickly. I pulled my own tongue out of her and began to finger her pussy myself. I then reached up and began to kiss her passionately again.

Just as she sounded like she was about to get off again, I saw him pull his hand back and place her squarely on his chest so she could ride him. I then saw him stick his cock inside her twat. Once again I saw her tits rising with her rapid breasts. It was the most sexiest sight I had ever seen. Her chest rising and falling and her long red hair damp from sweat clinging to her body.

After watching for a few seconds, I could not control myself and watch any longer so I leaned down beside them and began to please her and lick him while they were having sex. I felt his fingers once again trail over to my pussy and felt them as they bounced in and out of me mimicking the thrusts of his penis. I then felt her fingers snake across and her reach one of her own in to the same hole. It was a tight fit and I could feel them bumping across each other and against my clit and sides.

We were all moaning by the end and slowly one right after another we all got off for a last time.

When it was all done, we laid in bed for about an hour in shock of just how amazing the night was. Although the other two have had threesomes before, they stated the others were not like this one. Together the three of us formed a special union where we were all so much in synch with our desires and needs that it was truly a breathtaking experience. We were able to get each other off around the same time and that left no one feeling left out which can be a common problem in threesomes.

By the end of the night before we all passed out exhausted we made plans to do it again the next weekend.