My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped once to spit a stream of saliva onto my dick and her hand, and then in a flash she started sucking me with even greater intensity. As much as I wanted to savor this I couldn't. I felt my balls begin to jump and what felt like an explosion in my belly as my cum worked its way up my shaft.

Every moment I thought I would explode, and every moment the feeling just got more intense, over and over. After what felt like a year of almost cumming I shouted as I felt the top of my cock explode in Chrissies mouth. If it was possible her hand flew even faster up and down my length, and I felt her press her tongue against my slit, as another blast of cum shot out, followed by another, and another.

I fell back on the bed as my dick continued with several more minor spurts, and her hand never slowed and her tongue never stopped moving. Eventually I was spent, but Chrissie spent another two minutes sucking and milking until I was bone dry.

She laid her head on my chest and whispered "Wow! We are definitely going to this again tomorrow night."

I quickly fell into a deep sleep with her lying on top of me, dreaming about what would happen the next night.

12