My First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, Baby. Cum for Best Friend. He's never seen a woman slurp as much as you do." Dom directs me. He's egging me on to cum as hard for Best Friend as I do for him. Until the moment I smelled the first smells of my own cum shooting out of my pussy I never thought another man could make me cum as hard as my Dom. I keep thrusting my hips and my juices spew all over Best Friend's groin area. Looks like I won't be the only one wearing someone's on personal and natural body scent. I would have smiled at the thought, but I grit my teeth and hold tight to the bedspread as my pussy keeps cumming and cumming. I am going to be bone dry later on and don't know if I will be able to cum again tonight. I am very mistaken.

Best Friend comments on how much of a squirter I am and I can hear him say he likes a woman who squirts. I am moving my head from side to side. I hear their muffled voices as they talk about how I am such a dirty little slut for their own personal use tonight and all the different ways they are going to use my body for their enjoyment and pleasure. I think I hear something about Dom fucking me in the ass while Best Friend watches. Best Friend says he wants me to suck him off also. I feel as if I have fallen off a cliff and I am struggling to find some sort of balance to hold onto. I can only catch pieces of their naughty plans for me. I give up on trying to listen to them and allow myself to just let go and continue to fall until I reach the plateau of my orgasm.

I feel another swat on my ass. My body jerks as my orgasm intensifies. "Yes," I moan. I can feel Best Friend slide out of me as both he and Dom take turns swatting my ass. The shock of being swatted out of the blue stings my skin. I am sure I am going to have a set of red handprints on my ass. My body jerks at each smack. I want more and more. I hope I am lucky enough to have the two men to spank me again and to rub some cooling lotion on my ass. The pain is unbearable but the orgasm it triggers makes me forget about the pain. My body jerks and hums from all the cum I can feel squirting out of my pussy once again. Dom begins to play with my clit with his other hand. Between the spanking and Dom playing with my sensitive area. I explode so much I am unsure if I will be able to cum anymore after the multiple orgasms I've had already.

My moans and yelps finally subside when my pussy can't take any more. I lay back and close my eyes jerking for the last time as the final drips of my cum squirts out of my pussy.

I take a deep breath as the two men allow me to rest and enjoy the last bit of cum that drips out of me. I collapse against Dom's body and both men gently stroke me with their hands. I smile at the roughness of a few minutes ago and now the tenderness of the two men. I yawn and say, "Thank you."

"This is just the beginning. There's more to come," I hear my Dom whisper in my ear.

My pussy begins to grow hot and wet again at the sound of his voice. For now, I need a little rest to recover and some water to re-hydrate myself for round two.

'Am I ready for round two?' I ask myself as I allow some much needed rest to sweep over my body.

To be continued.......

12