My First Threesome

Story Info
Threesome with Husband And Older Man
6.4k words
4.51
223.6k
51
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers

I have read many stories where the man is the main instigator in getting his wife to join him in a threesome with another guy. With me it was so different; I was the one who craved for it to happen:

Hi, my name is Pam; I'm 29 years old and have been married to Tony who is 32 for seven years.

I would probably describe myself as an average woman, 5ft 7, 120 lbs, brown hair. I like to think I'm fairly attractive, I keep fit and take a pride in making myself look and dress smart for my husband. In the seven years we have been married I have stayed faithful to Tony and I would like to think he had with me; I really, truly love him. There had been two times when I could have strayed but I resisted the temptation, the second time it had been a close call I actually went with this guy to a hotel room, we fooled around a bit but, well…I chickened out at the last minute.

Before I met Tony I was fairly active sexually – I had been since my very early teens. My first lover was a married man – a very close friend of my fathers, he seduced me and took my virginity, he was a few years older than my dad. Looking back I suppose it was exciting for me at the time but in all truthfulness he was a lousy lover who only thought about pleasuring himself, he used me and abused me until I realised what was going on. There had been one guy in particular who had taught me basically all I know about sex, we were together for a couple of years, trouble being he wasn't the settling down, marrying type and we parted and later I met Tony.

Recently I have been thinking and fantasising about other men, I fantasise about having sex with another guy, a total stranger with Tony watching and maybe joining in, the two of them taking me in various positions, fucking me – not passionately, just fucking me hard. I find myself looking at men when out shopping, wondering what they would look like naked, imagining the size of their dicks. I suppose it is a fairly normal thing that a lot of women fantasise about much the same way as men fantasising about different women I guess. Sometimes when Tony fucked me I would pretend it was someone else, a face of a stranger I had seen would fill my mind, I'd lie back and close my eyes and for a few minutes I'd enter the fantasy world I'd often dreamed about. As I said, I loved Tony and cared for him too much to succumb to turning my fantasy into reality but things changed.

Financially and sexually Tony and I have no problems together; we try and discuss different things in order to keep our relationship fresh. I really get a buzz from sometimes dressing in a sexy outfit and surprising him when he gets in from work, or we'd discreetly play with each other when we went to the cinema and both of us got an adrenalin surge when we would have sex where there was a possibility that someone might see us. I have loads of sexy clothes, Basques, teddies, stockings, short and low cut dresses; see through tops which mostly have been gifts from Tony. I suppose Tony's favourite is too see me dressed in my old school uniform – yes, I don't know why but I've still got it.

With my hair in bunches, no makeup, white knee length socks, short pleated skirt, blouse, tie and blazer I still look the part! We've talked about 'spicing' things up, he knows I am a tease, recently – maybe to please me, maybe not - he suggested that maybe I would like to get dressed up and we would go for a late night stroll around the nearby park with the intention of 'showing me off' to other men. I'd wear a see through top, stockings, short skirt but unfortunately up till now we have not come across anyone except a whino but with just the possibility of someone catching a glimpse of my exposed tits or stocking tops made for great sex when we got home.

One night we were cuddled up, lying next to each other in bed, I was playing with his stiff dick while he had a hand cupping my tit. We were watching a porn video, a new one that we had not seen before. There came to a scene with two guys and a girl, within minutes they were naked and as one guy fucked the girl she sucked on the other ones dick, they were truly nice big, hard looking dicks, just the sort I'd imagined taking me! They fucked her in many different positions taking it in turns with her cunt and mouth, then…when it came to the 'Cum' shot, you know…they both stood either side of her as she knelt on the floor and they sprayed their cum into her open mouth and face. Tony's dick really got hard, I felt it twitch and throb, I squeezed it tight and wanked on it fast and seconds later he shot out a huge stream of hot, sticky cum. "Oh Fuck! Yeah…that's it love, Yeah…don't stop, wank it hard" he moaned.

I did as he asked as then I swivelled around and took his still throbbing dick into my mouth. It continued to dribble out cum as I sucked on it, Tony gripped my head and bucked his hips forward, I felt his dick touch the back of my mouth and spluttered a bit as he literally fucked my mouth. Eventually his dick softened and I made my way back up the bed to once again cuddle into him, Tony kissed me and said "Wow, that was good love, I'm sorry I came so quickly but, well…when they spunked… the way you wanked on my prick… I just couldn't hold out any longer!"

"That's ok love" I told him, "I think I can get this monster hard again" I grinned taking hold of his semi soft dick. "So…two guys and a girl, it seems to get you turned on" I said as I snuggled my head into his chest. I felt his dick start to show interest as I stroked and played with it. "I suppose it's every man's fantasy to take part in a threesome" I continued. "Yeah…I guess" Tony replied as he tweaked my hard nipple with his fingers.

His dick started to harden as I continued "I suppose it doesn't happen much in real life though, I mean…I would imagine a couple would have to be very much in love and totally secure with each other to invite another man to join them in sex"

"Oh, it probably happens more than you think, sex is no big deal nowadays, you said it Pam, if a couple think their marriage is strong enough and they both went into it totally in agreement that it would be nothing more than fun, well…I can't see the problem" This was turning out good, I was actually in a conversation with Tony talking about threesomes but I didn't want to push things.

"You know…when we have sex, it's not just sex is it, it's lovemaking, I guess that's the difference" I softly told him before going down and sucking his dick to full hardness, we fucked for ages in a variety of positions, I straddled him bouncing up and down, riding his dick until Tony finally filled my cunt with his second load of hot cum. As I said, I did not want to rush things but later while Tony slept my mind was filled with the images of the two guys fucking that girl, I thought of them taking me! I lay awake for ages, I had to make it happen, I had to think of a way we could get another guy to join in with us, I needed to come up with a plan that would make the suggestion come from Tony – not me.

The next day I visited a sex shop in town where I picked out a couple of tapes both with the same theme – Threesomes and group sex! I went home and spent the afternoon bathing and getting ready. I shaved my pussy smooth, Tony likes it that way. I dressed in black hold-ups, a very short skirt and a tight transparent blouse; I did not bother with underwear! I had a candle lit dinner ready, wine chilled and soft, background music playing when he returned from work. When he saw the way I was dressed and the table set he asked if it was a special occasion, "It's not our anniversary, I remember that date" he grinned "No special occasion darling, just thought it would be nice" I told him. He said he wanted to take a quick shower and returned ten minutes later wearing his robe, as I finished off in the kitchen he stood behind me and cupped my tits through the thin material of my blouse, I felt his dick grind against my ass as he nuzzled my neck. "Fuck Pam, you look so sexy…I could get used to you greeting me home like this every night"

"Plenty of time for that later" I playfully chastised him, "I don't want to let the dinner get ruined, you go and pour the wine"

We drank two bottles of wine throughout the meal, I was feeling a little 'heady' when we eventually sat on the couch in the lounge, I took the glass of brandy Tony had poured. "That was a lovely dinner Pam and you look beautiful dressed that way" Tony complimented. "Why… Thank you kind Sir…and would 'Sir' be wanting anything else?" I smiled. "Only you!" he grinned in reply, he slid his hand onto my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze, his hand slid higher and I opened my legs wide as his finger explored my wet pussy lips, I let out a deep moan as his finger entered my cunt. As much as I didn't want to stop I had to go and freshen up, when I returned I dimmed the lights and switched on the TV, "I picked up this tape today, it looked interesting" I grinned.

I sat next to Tony and pressed the play button on the remote. I cuddled into Tony as the tape started to play, it started with two black guys and a very young looking blonde, soon they were fucking like rabbits, the men had huge dicks and fucked the girl very hard. This tape was more hardcore than ones we had previously watched; they fucked her asshole and cunt simultaneously, the girl screamed out loudly as their massive dicks pounded into her, she took their dicks deep down her throat – how she managed it amazed me, I had tried to swallow Tony's dick several times but had always ended up practically choking myself! Again she took mouthfuls of cum and swallowed the lot.

As we watched the tape Tony had his arm around me and his hand had slid inside my blouse playing with my tits, I held his dick which was rock hard; every now and then I gave it a squeeze resulting in him letting out a groan. "If you were one of those guys what would you like doing best" I asked, "It would have to be fucking my dick right down her throat and watching her swallow my spunk" He replied with a big grin "What does it do for you Tony…the thought of fucking a women's asshole while there was another dick in her cunt, look any good?" I gave his dick a squeeze. "Yeah…I wouldn't mind giving it a go" he grinned. The next threesome was again a young girl but this time the two men were old…very old! They had to be in their sixties I guessed. Saying that, apart from their ages they both had decent sized dicks, one guy's dick in particular was very fat and veiny with a huge purplish head. The girls who appear in these films all seem to enjoy getting treated roughly and this one was no exception. They fucked her quite brutally ramming their dicks into her asshole and cunt with considerable force, she was bouncing up and down on one of their dicks whilst sucking on the other one when Tony tweaked my nipple hard and asked "What about you Pam, if you were her do you think you would be enjoying getting the same treatment from those guys, they look a bit old don't they, I suppose you would rather have a couple of young studs?"

"As long as they had big hard dicks and they fucked me hard I wouldn't care who they were or how old they were" I replied giving out a big moan as Tony slid a couple of fingers into my wet cunt. "You don't mean that really do you, I mean…if there was another guy here right now you don't really expect me to believe you would let him fuck you" I gripped his dick hard as he rammed more fingers inside my juicy, wet cunt. "You tell me Tony…Is that what you would want me to do?" I countered. "I'll show you what I want!" With that he got up, took hold of my legs and pulled me to the front of the couch, then positioning himself between my wide open legs he rammed his dick deep into my cunt in one go. I let out a loud moan as his dick rammed into me, he pumped his dick in and out, deep…hard "You'd take a guy's prick like this would you? What would you be telling him, would you be telling him to fuck you hard?"

"Yes!...YES!...I'd tell him to fuck my cunt deep and hard! Oh Fuck…that's good…Fuck me good!"

"Tony pulled out and pulled me into a kneeling position in front of him. "He'd want you to suck on his prick as well, would you do that?" I didn't reply, I just took Tony's dick deep into my mouth, it touched the back of my throat and I gagged a bit, Tony gripped my head with his hands and fucked my mouth, every time he lunged forward his dick slid deeper into my mouth, breathing through my nose I tried to relax my throat muscles and before long he managed to slide his dick down my throat, I sucked it hard. "Oh fucking hell that's good Pam, Christ!... Oh god, I'm going to cum, don't stop Pam…Please…please don't stop, keep sucking!"

With a big lunge forward I felt his cum shoot out, his dick throbbed and twitched as spurt after spurt of his hot cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could manage but there was too much, some dribbled out and dripped from my chin down onto my tits. Eventually Tony pulled his dick out of my mouth and collapsed on the couch. "Christ Pam, that was fantastic…that was the best blow job you've ever given me, I'm sorry if I was a bit rough with you" he panted. The tape had finished and was rewinding, he held me tight and we kissed deeply, passionately. After a while we switched everything off and hand in hand went up to bed. We cuddled into each other, kissed and fondled each other for some time, then…looking down at me Tony said "You didn't mean it…did you?"

"Mean what?" I replied coyly knowing exactly what he was talking about. "What you said downstairs, you know…about having sex with another guy, it was just fantasy talk…right?" I smiled at him, "If I remember rightly darling… I think you started it by telling me what you would do to that girl – if you had the opportunity that is, what was it again…you'd stick your dick deep down her throat and fuck her asshole, I suppose that was 'just fantasy talk' too"

"Hey…I asked you first" Tony grinned, playfully giving me a smack on my arm. "Well…did you? Did you really mean it?" he again asked. I propped myself up on my elbow "Let's put it this way love" I answered, "Hypothetically if the situation did come up and we both found ourselves, well…you know…in a threesome, you, me and another guy and it was just about having fun, nothing more than simple fun, well…yes, I suppose I could handle it, yes…I'd probably enjoy it… the question is…could you Tony? Do you think you would enjoy seeing me get fucked by another man?"

"Jesus, you were serious…and I thought you were just teasing me." Tony leaned forward and kissed me "Well…you haven't answered my question" I smiled. "Yes, I suppose I could handle it…If it was just for fun that is and… Yes, watching you with another man, well…If you were sure" I pulled Tony down to me and held him tight. "Shush, let's not talk any more tonight…now Tony hold me…make love to me, I want to fill me with your hot cum" I told him. I slept well that night, everything was fitting together beautifully, my scheming had worked out, I had a fantastic dream.

Next day being a Saturday we slept late, I was absolutely shattered when I finally got up and a bit sore. Over breakfast Tony bought up what we had talked about. "I've been thinking Pam, you know we agreed that getting together with another guy could be fun, well…what if it was a couple, I mean…would that change anything?" he asked kind of sheepishly. "Oh yeah…So, you want to make out with another woman, that's what you're saying is it?" I teased.

"Well…no, not just that but I admit it, I would it would be a pleasurable experience but…I was thinking more about watching you with another woman, ever fantasised about that Pam?" He asked. "Truthfully…no, I haven't but saying that, well…who knows what the future might bring? Look Tony, why don't we just do what we agreed last night, you, me and another guy. If that works out and we both enjoy it, well…then I guess we can take it from there. Getting together with another couple does sound kind of tempting though I admit but, well…let's just take things slowly, one step at a time, see what happens…agreed?"

"Yes, ok Pam, agreed!" he replied. "So Pam, how do we find the 'other guy'? I suppose we could place an ad in one of those contact magazines" Tony grinned. "Well, it would have to be someone we didn't know, close friends are definitely out and I think placing an ad is a bit tacky" I replied. Then, after a minutes silence I said "There is one guy who I think might be interested though" Tony looked at me, "Who?"

"Well, remember a couple of months ago, we had that man around to fix the taps, you know…you were just leaving for work when he turned up"

"Oh, yes…I remember him" Tony replied, "Why him?" he asked. "Well…he was here for a couple of hours, different things he said…the way he said them, a woman knows when she is being 'chatted up' and believe me, if I was interested I'm sure he would have made a move on me!"

"Yeah…no kidding but if I recall he was a bit on the old side, he must have been at least sixty…you really think he's the type of guy you'd want to…"

"Hey, don't knock the older ones" I butted in, "You saw two of them perform in that film last night, those two certainly gave that girl a good time, besides, I suppose it's ok to tell you this now, you see Tony… I've had this fantasy about getting it on with an old guy for some time" I smiled. "Yeah, no kidding …You know something Pam, if I didn't know better, well…all of the sudden I seem to get the feeling that I've been 'set up'… I have haven't I" he grinned. I just sat there, trying to look girlishly innocent with a 'Who me!' expression "Ok love, you go for it, I'll go along with whatever you want" Tony told me.

"Right, give me some time to work out how to set things up, later on I'll give him a call, I'll get him to call in one night…maybe next Friday. I'll tell him we are thinking of changing the bathroom or something like that, then…well, who knows" I grinned. The week seemed to drag, everything was arranged, I'd called Mr Collins – Tom, and he told me he would be around 8ish on Friday. When he was here before we chatted, he told me he was a widower; his wife had died some six years ago. I planned everything out in my mind, I knew exactly what I would do…the rest would be up to him! Friday - I spent the whole afternoon bathing and getting dolled up, I chose a very sexy, tarty outfit to wear.

Black stockings and a very thin, tight dress that seemed to fit like a second skin. It was very short; the front was split with two thin strips of material covering my tits, my nipples jutted out hard through the thin material. The dress just covered my lacy stocking tops; a pair of high heeled shoes completed my outfit. I didn't wear any underwear, it would have definitely shown through and anyway, I wanted to look like a slut! I fixed my hair and perhaps overdid my makeup. My pussy was shaved smooth – I was ready!

Tony gasped when he saw me, "Christ Pam…You don't think you've overdone it a bit do you? I mean…after all, he's only supposed to be coming here to give us an estimate for the bathroom, what are you planning to do, answer the door, say Oh, good evening Mr Collins…do you want to fuck me!" I looked at Tony scornfully, "Don't be silly darling. When he arrives you can deal with him, I'll be upstairs in the bedroom. I'll listen out and when I come down I'll pretend I thought he had left. I've got it all planned out, just go along with me, follow my lead…trust me darling, ok?"

I was upstairs when I heard the door bell, I heard Tony and Tom talking, I heard them go into the bathroom and eventually return downstairs. I gave them 10 minutes and taking a deep breath I said to myself 'Well here goes' and made my way downstairs. I called out as I walked towards the lounge, "Tony…I bought this today, tell me if you think its sexy darling". Sure enough they were sat discussing prices. They both looked up as I entered the room, Toms eyes nearly popped out when he saw me. "Oh, I thought you had left" I said feigning embarrassment, pretending to try to cover the top of my dress with my arms. "I was sure I heard a car drive away, I'll leave you two to discuss whatever you're talking about" I said turning as if to leave the room. "No don't go Pam" Tony called out, "Come and have a look at the layout for the bathroom Toms thought up"

Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers
12