My First Threesome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,107 Followers

Throughout their fucking, I'd been stroking my cock, which seemed only to get harder and harder. This was the most incredibly intense sexual passion I'd felt for as long as I could remember. I had to be careful not to cum as I stroked myself, but I enjoyed the feeling of my hand gripping my cock tightly and stroking it just short of the point of inevitability of an orgasm.

Lynn and Ben weren't trying to stop short of an orgasm. Lynn was crying out in ecstasy from a crashing orgasm, which just egged Ben on to fuck her even harder, which just made her orgasm even harder. It was a wonderfully virtuous circle, for them at least, which was broken only when Ben, finally unable to hold back, roared loudly as he pumped surge after surge of cum deep in Lynn's cunt.

It was truly incredible to watch this scene of extreme sexual passion. I'd felt such passion, of course. But it was quite different to sit in a chair stroking your bursting cock while watching two other people engaged in this sort of lustful scene. And, the fact that it was my wife who was so eagerly taking this other guy's cock and cum just intensified the feeling.

The climax was passed; the two lovers lay exhausted, sweaty, with their bodies entangled, lost in their euphoria. I knew that this was my cue. I stood up, looking at the adulterous, but erotic, scene in our marital bed. I stripped off my clothes. By the time I was completely naked, Ben had rolled off of Lynn. Both were still breathing heavily, but they were now uncoupled. Lynn's legs were spread. I could see how puffy and red her cunt lips were. And I thought I could see Ben's cum begin to dribble out of her cunt.

I couldn't take it anymore. Lynn had given me no sign that I was welcome-she was still in her post-orgasmic rapture-but I didn't care. I was going to fuck her sloppy, adulterous cunt hard. My cock had waited long enough. Its needs wouldn't be denied any longer.

Climbing onto Lynn, I shoved my rigid cock hard into her cunt. Normally, the force with which I entered her would hurt her, at least a little. But she was so wet and slippery with her own juices and Ben's copious cum that my cock slid in with no resistance. I watched Lynn's face closely as I rammed my cock into her cunt. She didn't feel any discomfort. Quite the contrary. She seemed to love the feeling of being filled with a hot, hungry cock again.

I wasn't angry, but I fucked Lynn like I was. My thrusts were hard and deep. I wanted to bang her harder than she'd ever been banged. I wanted to reach deeper into her cunt than any man ever had before. I wanted to fuck her to an ecstatic orgasm that dwarfed any she'd ever experienced-especially the one she'd just had. That's what I wanted. But what I did was to shoot my wad after less than a minute of fucking Lynn.

And when I say 'shoot my wad' I mean: blast a load of cum like none I can remember ever doing. I wasn't bringing Lynn to an orgasm, but I was having the orgasm of a lifetime myself. I roared loudly and pumped over and over again-five, six, seven times shooting stream after stream of semen into her sloppy cunt to join the load Ben had already left there.

When I finished shooting my wad, I continued to slip my rapidly softening cock between her warm wet lips until it was so flaccid that it slipped out.

Needless to say, I hadn't brought Lynn to another orgasm. 'Humiliated' might be too strong a word, but I was certainly embarrassed by my poor performance-especially immediately following Ben's star performance (which would have been a hard act to follow in any case). And it was worse, of course, to do it while he looked on.

As I lay on Lynn, spent and now impotent, she placed her hands on my shoulders and I felt the slightest pressure downward. I didn't resist. I moved down between her thighs. Her labia were even redder and puffier than before. I may not have pounded her long, but I did pound her hard. And I could see a drop of thick, white fluid oozing from between her lips. First a drop, and then a trickle.

I leaned in-strangely, without hesitation-to bring my tongue to that stream of semen. 'Strangely', I say, because, though I'd often licked Lynn's cunt, I'd never done it after shooting my load in it. Now, without pressure or hesitation, I was willingly lapping up not only my own cum, but that of another man-indeed, that of a man who'd proven himself a much better lover for Lynn than I'd been tonight.

Once I began, these thoughts cleared from my mind. I was lost in an incredibly perverted sort of self-abnegating pleasure. I needed to make Lynn cum and I was willing to debase myself, even in front of her lover, to do that.

My nose was filled with the scent of semen and the taste filled my mouth. Not just the taste-the actual quantity of semen was enough to fill my mouth, too. I swallowed what I'd licked up several times and still more ran from Lynn's lower lips.

When the flow finally slowed, I focused my energy directly on Lynn's clitoris. She was responding with surprising enthusiasm given how drained she seemed after Ben had finished fucking her to an intense orgasm. She'd come back to life and her hips were writhing in response the touch of my tongue on her tender tab. Lynn raised her hips and I slipped my hands under her tight little butt so I could pull her crotch hard into my face.

I licked Lynn like a person possessed and soon she was teetering on the edge of a huge orgasm. I could tell I'd taken her up a long path to a very high altitude and she was about to begin a blissful free-fall into ecstasy. The impending explosion of sexual release just urged me to more intense stimulation of her clitoris.

When Lynn came, it was like a volcanic eruption. Her body spasmed uncontrollably and she screamed out with pleasure. Her hips were bucking so violently that I had to pull away to avoid a bloody nose. Finally, she settled down and, moving up just slightly, I was able to rest my head just above her pubic bone.

By chance, I lay my head down facing Ben. He was lying on his side, no doubt looking at us. I couldn't see his face without looking up, which I had no intention of doing. What I was facing was his cock. It wasn't hard again yet, but it had a fullness that signaled that he'd been aroused by what he'd been watching. As I looked at his cock, which had given Lynn so much pleasure (though not as much as my tongue just had, I reminded myself), I wondered what he might be thinking. I didn't know. Hell, I didn't know what I thought about what had just happened.

Lynn, who had recovered somewhat, pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. I found this very reassuring and I kissed her back with heartfelt tenderness, knowing that she could taste the cum-both my own and Ben's-that still lingered in my mouth.

After a while, Lynn suggested that we all get some sleep. I hadn't expected Ben to be spending the night but the invitation was already out there and he had accepted before I thought of a way to cancel it. Each of us took our turn taking a leak in the bathroom and then Lynn suggested that we'd sleep better if we had a shower to wash off the sweat we'd worked up. I realized that Lynn meant that we should all take a shower together in our rather large, walk-in shower. I didn't know what I thought of that, but it was settled without my input.

As it turned out, the shower was nice. We washed each other, Ben and I washing Lynn and she returning the favor for both of us. When it became clear that she was not treating me any differently than Ben, I was further reassured. She washed us both gently, lovingly even. And I knew then that for me it was genuine lovingness; for Ben, it was a pleasant fondness for the passionate intimacy they had shared. I watched, without jealousy or humiliation, as she gently soaped Ben's cock. It was a nice cock, much like mine, though it had performed its duties much better than mine had tonight.

Lynn's hand slathering soap on our cocks made both of us hard. She liked that-at one point, stroking one cock with each hand in rhythm. She rinsed both of our cocks and led us to the back of the shower where she sat on the seat and took first me, and then Ben, into her mouth. She alternated between the two of us, stroking the other with her hand. Partly because of the shifting between a blow job and a hand job, and partly because we'd both cum so recently, it took a while before she'd brought us both to the precipice of our orgasms. No one minded. Ben and I were enjoying the wonderful sensations of Lynn's mouth and soft hands, and Lynn was enjoying the juggling task of pleasing two men at once.

Ben came first. He put his hands on the back of Lynn's head, not to try to hold her there-she obviously had no intention of moving away-but more to steady himself while he shot his semen deep in Lynn's mouth. While Ben was filling her mouth, Lynn's stroking of me became irregular. She would jerk a long stroke and then seem to forget about me for a moment. Then she would jerk me again. But I wasn't having any trouble staying hard and I wasn't moving away from the edge of my own orgasm. I had to consciously hold back so I didn't wind up spurting into thin air instead of between Lynn's lovely lips.

After Ben had settled down, Lynn let go of his cock completely and turned her full attention to my full member. She cupped my balls and began pumping my shaft in earnest. I put my hands on her head, guiding her and indicating the perfect tempo of her motions. And then I came-hard and long-shooting ribbon after ribbon of cum into Lynn's mouth, there to mix with whatever remnants there were of Ben's load before Lynn swallowed.

Lynn got up and kissed me passionately. This time, it was me getting the final remains of the taste of cum from Lynn.

We dried off and headed for the bed. We slept together, all naked, with Lynn in the middle. I think we all fell asleep quickly; I know I did. I slept soundly until sometime in the wee hours of the morning.

I'm not sure what awoke me but I gradually became aware that I was spooning with Lynn. It felt nice to have her tight little buttocks caressing my cock, which had become hard again either from a nighttime woody or from dreams of last night.

Suddenly, though, I became aware that my arm, stretched across Lynn's body, was reaching over to Ben who was sleeping very close to Lynn and facing her. And my hand was around Ben's cock! I pulled back instinctively, but with enough control that I didn't startle either of them from their sleep.

What the hell was my hand doing there? I told myself that it was just happenstance. I'd put my arm around Lynn, as I often do when we sleep, and Ben had just happened to be where my hand lay. But when I was certain that neither of them had roused in the slightest, I reached back to touch Ben's dick. I hadn't touched another guy's penis since I was a pre-teen at a sleepover where we engaged in pre-pubescent naughtiness that, on reflection, was pretty innocent-the sort of "truth or dare" games that resulted in one kid having to stand up and display his little dick to the others or touch another kid's dick in front of everyone.

To tell the truth, it felt nice to hold Ben's cock in my hand. I wasn't the only one with a stiffy. Ben's cock was fully erect. It felt very warm and both hard and soft at the same time-the shaft was hard under the skin, but the skin was remarkably soft. Raising my head slightly, I could see Ben's face in the dim moonlight streaming through the window. He had the slack expression of a sound sleeper. I stroked his cock gently, ready to pull away at the first sign of wakefulness. It wasn't necessary; he was dead to the world, at least at the level of conscious awareness. But as I stroked him, I saw his expression change. A smile crept across his face and I felt his hips begin to move slightly.

Leaning a little more forward, I was able to get my hand down under his ball sack and touch the sensitive skin behind it with the tips of my fingers, while I felt his balls fill my hand. That made Ben twitch and I feared that I would wake him up. So I went back to just holding his cock gently. I fell back asleep that way. I certainly didn't intend to. What if Ben, or Lynn, had woken up while my hand was around Ben's cock? That would have been terrible. But apparently they didn't.

When I woke up again, it was because Lynn was crawling over me to go to the bathroom. When she was gone, I looked at the clock. 4:00 am! Shit! I needed to sleep more. I closed my eyes and was practically asleep again before Lynn came back to the bed. When she returned, she didn't crawl over me to get back in the middle. Instead, she curled up behind me, spooning with me. I wasn't sure that liked being face-to-face with Ben, without Lynn in the middle. But I certainly liked the feeling of her soft hand encircling my cock.

I dozed off with her arm wrapped around my body and her hand wrapped around my dick. I was in a very deep sleep I guess. I began to rouse, with no sense of how long I'd been asleep, when I felt Lynn pushing me down in the bed. She'd gotten me pushed down pretty far while I was sound asleep, because by the time I was awake enough to open my eyes, my face was even with Ben's waist. He was sleeping mostly on his back, but turned about a quarter of the way toward me, and his cock, still erect with a nighttime woody, was pointing straight toward me.

I was groggy-still more asleep than awake. I didn't feel shock or alarm. The whole experience felt like a dream to me. Without thinking, and responding to the gentle guidance of Lynn's hands on the back of my head, I brought my lips to Ben's cock. This was a strange experience. My state of semi-consciousness made the experience seem unreal to me, but the sensation of Ben's helmet pressing against, and then between, my lips was extremely vivid-almost preternaturally real.

It wasn't really a blow job I was giving. It was more like an oral caress. And, surprisingly, it wasn't unpleasant for me. I brought one hand up to encircle the base of Ben's cock as I gently fellated him. And then, moments later, I brought my other hand up and cupped his balls.

I'm not sure when he awoke. But at some point he did. I was now fully awake, too. For me, getting into this from a half-waking state was probably the only way it would happen. Now that I was fully awake, I was already engaged in it and I didn't find it unpleasant-quite the contrary. I found that waking up with a hard dick in your mouth was actually pleasant. And, of course, (to look at it from Ben's perspective) I knew well that waking up with your dick in someone's mouth was incredibly pleasant.

I felt Ben's hands on the back of my head. It was a gentle, guiding touch, indicating the tempo he found most pleasing. I complied more than willingly.

Lynn was shifting her position now. I didn't know what she was doing at first but, when she got situated, I realized that she had moved up so that she could kiss Ben. Maybe this should have made me jealous; but it didn't. Instead, it heightened the eroticism of the moment. I set about my task with greater relish.

What started as an oral caress was now a very serious blow job. Ben was turned on his side completely, thrusting his hips gently in synchrony with the motion of my lips on his hard shaft. I was pumping the base of his cock with one hand and gently massaging his nuts with the other. I was working him to an orgasm. And my own cock was incredibly hard, too. I turned slightly so that I could rub it gently on the sheet while I was attending to Ben's cock.

Lynn and Ben were kissing passionately. I could hear both of them moaning and gasping for breath when their lips broke momentarily. And then the breathing was muted again as their lips locked and they explored each other's mouth with their tongues.

As Ben grew closer to an orgasm, I moved my hand from his balls. I worked it between his thighs so that I could grasp his buttock and press him to me throughout his orgasm.

And then he exploded in my mouth. This was a novel experience for me. Well, the whole thing was novel, of course. But the sensation of a cock shooting its load deep in my mouth-jet after jet hitting the back of my throat, filling my mouth, forcing me to swallow-it was something I'd never imagined. I realized that it's not easy to keep from coughing or gagging. And, for just a moment, I felt my stomach wretch.

Then, somehow, I managed to relax. I realized that this didn't hurt and I could still breathe. I was able to taste and feel Ben's cum and it wasn't bad-a little slimy, I guess, but not bad. Then I remembered that this wasn't my first taste of another man's cum. But somehow, licking it from Lynn's cunt was different. I controlled that. Now, I felt a bit like a kid with his mouth around a hose.

Ben's spasms slowed and I swallowed the final remnants of semen in my mouth. He clearly didn't want any sensations from his cock now; it was too sensitive. I knew that feeling; I have the same reaction immediately after I cum. But I didn't release his cock. Instead, I just held my lips around his softening shaft very gently and without any motion. It was nice to feel the wilting of what had, moments before, been pistoning strongly in my mouth. I pulled my hand back from Ben's ass to cup his balls again-those balls that I'd just drained so completely.

Finally, I let go, feeling Ben's spent dick slip from my lips. He twitched in response to the sensation and rolled onto his back. I did, too, but in a somewhat different state than Ben. He was drained and relaxed, and his dick was soft and shrinking. I was tense and ready to explode, and my dick was lying hard, up against by belly button.

Lynn scooted down to kiss me. It was a loving and passionate kiss. And her hand worked its way down to my hard cock. I heard her moan with pleasure as she felt how hard my cock was. She stroked me while she kissed me and then her lips followed her hand. When she took me in her sweet mouth, I let out a long moan myself. Being careful not to take me over the edge, Lynn sucked gently, keeping me hard and intensely aroused.

Then Lynn climbed up on me and rode me cowgirl style. She was bouncing up and down on my very erect pole with great enthusiasm. We were fucking so hard that Ben, to avoid the rocking, got off the bed and sat in the chair to watch the action. Lynn rode me for a good five minutes and then said she wanted me to take her from behind. She got on all fours and I climbed behind her. Damn! What a nice invitation her sweet little ass made in this position.

I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her sopping cunt in one hard stroke. She gasped with pleasure and began rocking back and forth on my cock while I slammed into her with all the force I had. In this position, Lynn usually liked to reach back under herself and stimulate her clitoris herself. And that's precisely what she did. Between my hard fucking of her pussy and her fingering on her clitoris, we brought her to two strong orgasms.

I pulled out and flipped her over on her back forcefully. I was in a frenzy of lust. I wanted to fuck Lynn hard in every position I could. But right now, more than anything, I wanted her on her back, with her legs spread wide to give me access to her sweet pussy.

I fucked her forcefully-I'd say 'violently' but there was no harm intended. What I intended to do was to bring her to the most incredible orgasm imaginable before shooting my load deep in her. And that's what I did. She was almost screaming between gasps for breath. Her hands were around my sides, with her fingernails clawing into me. I was going to have deep scratches there, to be sure. But right now I could hardly feel it-I was so focused on the sensations of fucking Lynn with such intense lust.

When Lynn came, I quit holding back. I rammed into her deeply and pumped shot after shot of seed deep in her womb. It was in incredible orgasm for both of us.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,107 Followers