My First Threesome Leads To More

Story Info
Tom brings a lady friend to visit.
8.2k words
4.57
261.3k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers

Two days after our evening with Tom he phoned. He had spoken with his lady friend – Lisa, according to him after he told her of his experience with us she was very keen for the four of us to get together. Tom told me he had met her when working at her house, she was quite wealthy, married and basically sex mad. After checking with Tony I called Tom back and we arranged for them to visit the following Saturday evening. Tony was really turned on with the prospect of watching me and Lisa together, I admitted to him that it would be something I would like to try, truthfully just the thought of getting fucked by Tom again would have done for me. I asked Tony if the thought of fucking another woman turned him on also.

"If she's anything like Tom has described her you should be in for one helluva night" I grinned.

"Of course it does, what man wouldn't if he was given the chance but I would be more than happy just seeing you and her together" he answered.

Liar!…I thought to myself. I spent a long time getting ready Saturday afternoon, I went through my wardrobe several times trying on different outfits. I wanted to look sexy yet not blatantly too revealing, after all…I had no idea what Lisa would be wearing, this was our first meeting, maybe we wouldn't get on…maybe Tom had gone a bit 'over the top' with his description of her. I eventually chose a black mid thigh length dress, it was fairly low cut – enough to show a modest cleavage, I wore black hold ups but did not bother with a bra. I fixed my hair up and applied my make up. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought I had achieved the 'right' look, sexy yet sophisticated.

When the door bell rang both I must admit to being nervous, more so than when we arranged to get Tom over. Tonight it was different, there was to be another woman, another woman to share the two men who had fucked me so good the previous week. Tony and I answered it, with introductions, polite handshakes and kissed cheeks over we went into the lounge I had to admit to myself that Lisa was truly a stunning lady, extremely beautiful and very classy looking. I would have put her age to be early forty's, she had blonde hair and her body…well, as I said she was gorgeous! She was wearing a designer dress that must have cost a fortune and her jewellery; they just had to be real diamonds!

Tony fixed the drinks; Lisa asked if she could freshen up. Taking the opportunity to have a 'girly' talk with her alone I said I would show her the way, I took her to the bathroom off our bedroom. She did not waste any time getting to the point "As soon as Tom told me of his night he spent with you and Tony I just had to meet you both" she told me.

"You and Tony, have you done this before…swinging I mean?" she smiled as she sat down on the edge of our bed. "No…Tom was our first experience" I answered, I was a bit taken back with her open attitude, she patted the side of the bed next to her, "Come…sit down Pam, let's talk" she smiled. I sat next to her, "Tom's a stud isn't he, tell me Pam…Tony, is he good? He certainly looks handsome, why did a lovely couple like you want to share yourselves with others, is it because Tony does not satisfy you?" she asked. "No Lisa…it's not that Tony doesn't satisfy me", I replied, "He's good…very good in fact, it's only about us both having fun, nothing more than that!" Lisa must have detected the sarcasm in my reply, "I'm sorry Pam, it's just that I got involved with another couple once before, they were about your age, she was a bit nervous but everything seemed fine until, well…you know! She freaked out when her husband began to have sex with me, it turned out that he had pressurised her into taking part, I felt awfully embarrassed, it was a terrible experience for her and me" Lisa took hold of my hand and smiled "I think it's much better to talk about things beforehand Pam, if there are any ground rules, any boundaries that should not be crossed, likes or dislikes, whatever…"

"Believe me Lisa, Tony and I have discussed everything in detail, with us it is totally about having fun; I've already told you, it's nothing more than that. I understand what you're saying, it must have been terrible for that other woman being forced into something that she didn't want but, no…that won't happen tonight I can assure you. As for ground rules apart from Tony being totally straight as far as we're concerned, anything goes! Ok with you?" I smiled back. "Great! I was hoping you would say that" Lisa grinned. It was my time to question her. "Tom told me that you are married, does your husband know what you get up to?" I asked. She told me her husband was the same age as Tom. "The thing is Pam; he's not interested in sex any more. He knows what I get up to and as long as I'm discreet and I'm there for him, well…it doesn't bother him" She stood up, "You know Pam, I feel a bit overdressed, I wish I'd bought something a bit more sexy to wear but it was difficult not knowing how things would turn out having not met before"

"Yes, I had the same thoughts" I replied, "Tell you what, I have some sexy outfits, what do you say…shall we give them a treat" I giggled. We picked out a few items, I watched as Lisa stripped off her dress, she had a fantastic body; her tan was all over – no bikini lines! Her tits were firm and fairly large, she noticed me looking, cupping her tits in her hands she said "I had these done two years ago, what do you think of them?"

"Really? I couldn't tell…they look great!" I replied as I too slipped from my dress. "Wow…nice nipples Pam, I wish mine were as big as yours" she grinned as she reached out and gently tweaked a nipple between her slender fingers. A shiver went through my body as she touched my tit, we both stood facing each other, both of us naked apart from only wearing black stockings and tiny panties, for a few seconds we looked each other deep in the eyes until a knock on the door snapped me from my trance like state. It was Tony, "Are you two going to be much longer?" He called out, "Tom and I are lonely" he joked. "Give us five minutes darling" I answered. Lisa lowered her head and gently flicked her tongue over a nipple again making me tremble, "We're going to have a great night Pam, I just know we are!" she smiled. Minutes later we were ready to return downstairs, Lisa wearing a very sheer knee length dress, her black stockings, suspenders, tiny thong panties all visible through the see through material, a size too small it made her tits strain against the flimsy fabric.

Me…I wore black fish net hold-ups, mini skirt and a mesh top, a half cup bra pushed my tits up and my exposed nipples jutted out through the open mesh material, I did not bother with panties. Together, hand in hand and giggling like schoolgirls we went down to rejoin the men. The look on their faces when they saw our new outfits said it all, they both complimented us on our sexy new looks. We sat drinking, chatting, laughing, the conversation soon took on a sexual theme.

We all were totally relaxed, it was as if we had known each other for years, Lisa was certainly a very likeable woman who it seemed had no sexual hang-ups whatever. She flirted with both Tom and Tony, I did the same, background smoochy music was playing and it wasn't until we danced that anything sexual started. Lisa partnered Tony, I danced with Tom, I could feel Tom's big dick pressing into me as we danced close, seconds later we were kissing and basically that was the start of it!

I glanced across and saw Tony kissing Lisa, he was playing with her tits, I didn't feel at all jealous watching him with her – I had other things on my mind! Tom steered me over to the couch and we fell back onto it, as we kissed his hand slid up under my skirt and his fingers easily slipped into my wet cunt. I managed – with a bit of help from him – to get his dick out of his pants, as he fingered me and mauled at my tits I wanked on his dick, it grew hard, Christ it felt good having it in my hand again. I saw Tony and Lisa lying on the floor; she had his dick out and was sucking on it as his fingers played with her pussy and cunt. For ten minutes Tom continued to play with and explore my body, I wanted to suck on his dick but for now had to be content with wanking on it as we lay together on the couch. I could hear moans coming from Tony and Lisa as they rolled about on the floor. Tom stood and stripped off his clothes, his hard dick stood out nicely just waiting for a mouth – my mouth to suck it, he pulled me up from the couch, pulled my top off over my head, I slipped out of my skirt and kicked it away then putting his hands on my shoulders he pushed me down and made me kneel in front of him. I took hold of his dick and began to lick and kiss it; he held my head as I took as much as I could manage into my mouth, fucking hell it was huge and hard! Tony and Lisa joined us, she too knelt on the floor next to me and as I sucked on Tom's dick she did the same for Tony. She too was naked now apart from her stockings and suspender belt. Tony fucked her mouth deep, right up to his balls, I saw her grip his ass as she deep throated him, she took his entire dick – no problem! The guy's swapped places, Lisa did a better job taking Tom's dick than I had managed, I heard her splutter a bit but she took most of his dick into her mouth, likewise, I quite easily gave Tony a decent suck. She stopped sucking off Tom, he stood watching as she and I took turns with Tony's dick, both our mouths licked along the length until upon reaching the tip Lisa and I kissed, deeply, passionately, sexily! I felt her hands cup my tits, I did the same to her, seconds later Lisa and I were together on the floor kissing and playing with each others bodies, Tom and Tony sat back on the couch and watched the 'floor show' develop in front of them. I lay back on the floor as Lisa began to trail her kisses lower, from my mouth to my neck, then down to kiss and lick each tit and nipple in turn, then lower…down to my stomach, my navel then down, kissing and licking over my smooth shaven pussy to my cunt! Oh Fuck! As her lips and tongue made contact with my pussy lips I convulsed, my whole body trembled and shook, I arched my back off the floor and pushed my pussy forward as her tongue slid inside my cunt. I was in ecstasy…I cannot truly describe the feeling, never before had I achieved such an orgasm from just being licked out! She easily slid two, then three fingers into my juicy, wet cunt, as she fingered my cunt she licked and kissed around my pussy, her tongue licked around my tight asshole, she rubbed her finger from my cunt along my crack to my asshole and then ever so gently and tenderly she slowly slid her finger inside. The way she did it - it didn't hurt at all, she lubricated her finger with my juices, I moaned loudly as she went from my cunt to my asshole in turn.

This was a form of love making I had never experienced in my life; I guess it was just being with another woman, she knew what she liked, how she preferred to be treated, when to be gentle, when to be forceful, she simply used that same technique on me! I wanted to try it on her, swivelling around we got into the 69 position with Lisa straddling me on top; her pussy hovered above my face invitingly. I lapped at her pussy with my tongue, her pussy was shaved smooth apart from a thin strip of hair above her cunt – a 'Brazilian' I think they call it.

As I dipped my tongue inside her juicy cunt I spread her pussy lips open with my fingers. As Lisa did to me I too licked along the crack of her ass to her asshole, Just over a week ago, if someone had said I'd be here now, licking another woman's asshole I would have thought them to be mad…Totally insane! Yet here I was, doing just that and thoroughly enjoying it! I was so absorbed in what I was doing, what Lisa was doing to me – I'd completely forgotten about the guy's. The pleasure Lisa was giving to me, I didn't want it to end – at least, not yet!

I looked up and saw Tony standing over me, I watched as he knelt down and as I licked at Lisa's pussy he took hold of his dick and rubbed it over her cunt. I saw it enter her, as he partly pulled out I licked along his dick, licking her juices off it, then pulling out of her he slid his dick deep into my mouth, fucking it as he fingered her. I felt Tom's big dick slide into my own cunt, moaning loudly as it went in deep, I guessed Lisa was doing the same as me – licking and sucking him as every now and then he withdrew it before sliding it back in.

What was happening was truly erotic and sensual! We carried on this way for quite a while; it seemed everyone was enjoying it too much to stop though eventually we did. With Tom lying back on the floor Lisa straddled him, lowering herself down she impaled herself on his massive dick, she leant forwards offering her tits to his mouth for him to suck on as she rode his dick. I positioned myself next to her on all fours, Tony fucked me 'doggie style' his balls slapping against me as he pounded his dick into my cunt.

He leant across and spitting on a finger he poked her asshole as she bounced up and down. Pulling his dick out of my cunt he positioned himself behind them, I saw Lisa lower herself down onto Tom's chest slightly raising her ass as she did. Tony took hold of his dick and I watched him attempt to enter her asshole, I watched him spit on his hand and lubricate the tip of his dick, again he tried and this time I saw it go in. Lisa let out a big moan as Tony slowly slid his dick into her asshole, both Lisa and Tom stayed still until Tony had fully entered her then the two of them began pumping their dicks into her, harder, deeper! Lisa moaned and cried out – not in pain – Pleasure! She vocally urged them on, I sat and watched, not jealous but very envious of her being able to take both of them, it looked good! As I fingered my pussy I decided that I wanted to 'give it a go' maybe not tonight but definitely in the future I thought. As it turned out Lisa made the decision as to 'when' for me. "Ok guys, Pam's turn I think" she said as she untangled herself from Tony and Tom, "Oh no…Lisa, I don't think so…I don't think I could, I mean…it might hurt!" I feebly mumbled. "Nonsense Pam, if they take it gently you will be fine, trust me" she smiled. "Do you have any baby oil Pam?" she asked, I told her I had some on my dressing table upstairs, she asked Tony to fetch it. As Tom lay on the floor I went to him, I positioned myself over him and as I lowered myself downwards she held his dick and guided it into my cunt. I sunk down, slowly, inch by inch until his dick was buried deep inside me; it felt nice, very nice! Lisa put her hand on my shoulders and urged me forwards until my tits were squashed tight against Tom's chest, we kissed. I heard Tony return and felt the oil being poured over my ass, then fingers – Lisa's fingers gently rubbing around and probing my asshole. Tom and I continued to kiss; I stayed motionless, impaled on his hard dick as Lisa's fingers worked there way into my now loosening up asshole. She took it slowly, using the oil as a lubricant it didn't hurt at all, the feeling I was experiencing was pure pleasure. I heard Lisa telling Tony to take it slow, "Be gentle Tony, don't hurt her" she said. I felt Tony's dick push against my asshole and immediately tensed up, "Relax Pam…just breathe normal, trust me!" Lisa told me as she used more oil. Again I felt Tony's dick push forward then it went in, I groaned out loud, Christ!…it went in more, slowly I could feel Tony's dick sliding in, he pulled out a bit then slid it in again, getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. It surprised me but it didn't hurt too much, I just had this terrific feeling of being over filled. It didn't take long for my asshole to loosen up, it gripped Tony's dick as he pumped it in. Soon both he and Tom were able to fuck me in rhythm; I was now the filling of their sandwich! Lisa played with my tits as I raised myself up from Tom's chest, her hands were still coated with oil and her oily fingers tweaking my nipples felt great. The room was filled with the sounds of sex, we were all moaning out, talking dirty, urging each other on. Christ!...what a feeling, I had never before experienced anything like it. I didn't want it to end but after a few minutes I heard Tony say he was almost ready to cum, I felt him pull his dick from my asshole. As I raised myself up off Tom's dick Lisa pulled me over to her, she laid me back on the floor and poured oil – lots of it over my chest, massaging it in to my tits. We rolled on the floor kissing, I wasn't aware of anything until I looked up and saw both Tom and Tony standing over us, both wanking on their dicks as they watched us. Lisa and I lay together as they unloaded their cum over us, our faces and tits were splattered with their hot, sticky cum as stream after stream shot out. Their aim was spot on target, as Lisa and I kissed we tasted it, licking cum off each others faces with our tongues, rubbing it into each others tits. Tom and Tony knelt beside us, I sucked the last drops of cum from Tom's dick, Lisa did the same for Tony. We were both sweaty and sticky with cum and oil, I needed to freshen up desperately! Lisa and I went up to the bathroom, seconds later we were in the shower soaping and playing with each other, giggling like two schoolgirls we rubbed our soapy hands over each others tits and pussy's as the warm water cascaded down. It was such an erotic feeling being there with another woman, really sensual! We dried each other, put on towelling robes and returned to the guy's. With background music playing we sat drinking wine, talking – me, I was snuggled up with Tony on one couch, Lisa with Tom on the other. It was getting late, I felt absolutely exhausted but truly contented. Everything felt right, "I'm really glad I met you both" Lisa said, "Do you think we might remain friends Pam?"

"I would like that Lisa" turning to Tony I smiled, "I think Tony would like that too – Am I right honey?"

Tony grinned "Definitely!" he replied. "You know Lisa, first getting together with Tom, then meeting you…well, what can I say, it's been great! Of course we want to remain friends" I told her. "Pam, I've been thinking…maybe it's not for you and Tony but, well…there is this club I know, it is very exclusive, everyone gets vetted before they are accepted for membership, if you fancied it I could take you as my guests. Don't give me an answer now, have a think about it later, discuss it between yourselves, I'll give you a call and if you two are 'up for it' well, the four of us could go"

"What sort of club Lisa, do you mean a sex club? I thought the only people who went to those sort of places were, well…you know, dirty old men and perverts – no offence guy's" I grinned. "As I said Pam, this is an exclusive club, I've seen some very well known faces there in the past, I've only been there a few times but I can honestly say I've had some great experiences there, think about it! Now…it's getting late and I don't know about you Pam but I always sleep better when I've got a cunt full of cum, just time for a quickie, what do you say?" she laughed. Tony and Tom fucked us both, swapping partners until both Lisa and I received what she asked for – cunts full of cum! I slept well that night; I thought of and dreamed about Lisa's offer. The next day both Tony and I agreed we would accept the invitation.

Lisa phoned midweek, we spent ages chatting and was delighted when I told her Tony and I wanted to go with her and Tom to the 'club'. I asked her what exactly went on there. "Basically Pam whatever you want to do is ok, there are no set limits but there is one big rule – the word no is paramount, if you don't want to take part in anything or if someone tries it on and you don't want to get involved with them tell them, say no! No one will ever try to force you to do anything you don't want to do; if that ever happens they will be told to leave. Believe me Pam, the guys there are gentlemen, if you and Tony want to stay together and just take in what's going on, fine! Trust me Pam, you will have a great time whatever happens, just go with an open mind."

Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers