My First Threesome Leads To More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers

She said she would get it arranged for the following Saturday evening, "We'll take my car" she said, "Tom and I will pick you up about 8ish." 30 minutes later she called back, "Pam, this Saturday they are having a theme night, they are asking the ladies to dress as schoolgirls, you know the 'St Trinians' look. Do you have anything suitable?" she asked. I told her I did, "Oh…great! One more thing, don't worry about anyone seeing you dressed up, the car park is secluded" she giggled. That night when I told Tony about the theme night at the club his face lit up, "I can't wait" he grinned.

I felt excited but nervous as we waited for Lisa to arrive; butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. Tony thought my outfit looked great, fishnet black hold-ups, my short pleated skirt, plain white school type blouse, tie and bottle green blazer. My hair I'd fixed in bunches to add to the young, schoolgirl look. The tops of my fishnets were visible, I wore white, thong panties and a white half cup bra which made sure my nipples were evident as they jutted out through my tight blouse.

I definitely looked the part. I was a bit worried about walking out to Lisa's car, what if a neighbour saw me dressed this way but then thought – 'What if they do, who cares!' Tony answered the door, when Lisa saw my outfit she complimented me. "Wow…you look great Pam!" She too looked good, she wore a similar outfit to mine but instead of stockings she had on a pair of white knee length socks, her white shirt was semi see through and she had not bothered with a bra, her firm tits stretched the material, straining the buttons. We had a quick glass of wine and then left for the club which was in a quiet, very secluded part of town, Lisa had a Jaguar coupe, Tom drove.

When we arrived a man was at the gate, "Good evening Mrs James" he said to Lisa as he let us into the car park through a big pair of locked gates. The outside of the building looked drab and dirty but the car park was filled with some rather expensive cars. Another man opened a door and he too greeted Lisa, she seemed to be well known here. "Hi Lisa, nice to see you" he said, "Good evening Jimmy, you already know Tom, and these nice people are Pam and Tony, good friends of mine…" We walked from the darkness of outside into a brightly lit foyer, very plush indeed!

A big coloured guy, Frank – the manager I found out later – greeted Lisa who again introduced us, Lisa took him to one side and they talked, I couldn't hear their conversation. He ushered us into a big, discreetly lit room. There was a small bar area, a stage and dance floor and a dozen or so large comfy looking couches scattered around. There were probably twenty or thirty people there, some standing in groups chatting; others were sat on the couches in twos or threes. I looked around, I noticed a guy I had seen on the local TV, a presenter. Lisa quietly pointed out a politician, a fairly well known musician and a few lesser well known 'celebrities', there was even a quite high up policeman!

All the women had gone along with the set theme, I did not feel so conspicuous now, my outfit was tame compared to some! I noticed one woman who was dripping with gold and diamond jewellery, she looked quite comical in her schoolgirl getup, the thing was she must have been in her 60's, overweight but had a very young looking 'toy boy' in tow, I bet he hoped there would be a bit of swapping tonight I thought with a chuckle. We sat at a table, the barman bought over a bottle of champagne in a silver ice bucket, we stayed together in our group of four for thirty minutes or so until Lisa spotted someone she knew "Pam, I'll be back soon, I won't be long" and she and Tom left us, I watched as they went over to a couple, they all kissed and hugged. Moments later we were joined by another couple, "Hi, we haven't seen you here before…First time?" The guy asked. They were probably mid thirties, he was quite good looking, his partner / wife was rather plain but still sexy looking in her schoolgirl get up. "Yes, it is" we answered, "We saw you with Lisa, are you friends of hers?" she asked. We told we were, "My name's Jim, this is my wife Angie" The guy said, we introduced ourselves and shook hands. "Quite a place isn't it, we were amazed the first time we came here" Jim said, Angie smiled and added, "It's early yet, but once the show gets under way things will hot up, it really starts to swing then"

"Show? I…we, never knew there was to be a show, is that a regular thing? what kind of show?" I enquired "Oh it's brilliant, you'll love it" Angie said, "Normally there are three or four guys and a couple of girls on the stage, the things they get up to…Wow…I'll tell you Pam, it really turned me on when I first watched them, up till then I'd never seen anything quite like it before except on video that is, didn't Lisa mention the entertainment?" Just then the lights dimmed, a spotlight lit up the stage area, and I was surprised when I saw Lisa get up on to the stage. "Ladies…Gentlemen, please!" she said getting their attention. "Before tonight's entertainment begins I would like to introduce you to a new couple, they are friends of mine, good friends – Pam and Tony" All of a sudden our table was lit up in a spotlight. "It's their first night here and I would like you all to make them feel at home and welcome" she continued as people started clapping and shouting out 'hello's' "I expect most of you men have already noticed that Pam is a very sexy lady, she certainly looks the part in her outfit…and I can assure you ladies that Tony is…well, how can I put it… let's just say if you get a chance to meet him you won't be disappointed! I wasn't!" Again there was laughter, clapping and shouting out. Lisa then added jokingly, "Oh…and as for you donkey" she said, pointing to a coloured guy, "You take it easy tonight big boy!" More laughter! As Lisa left the stage the lights dimmed a bit, she and Tom came over to join us. "I hope I didn't embarrass you Pam" she smiled as she sat down next to me, "At least now everyone knows you are special friends of mine"

"No, you didn't embarrass me…but I'm a bit puzzled, you seem to be very well known here Lisa, you must be one of the regulars but you told me before that you had only been here a few times"

"I've got a confession to make Pam, It's my club, I own it but I leave the general running of things to Frank, I should have told you but, well…I wanted it to be a surprise!" She went on to tell us how she bought the place two years before, downstairs there were six different theme areas, upstairs several rooms set aside for more private use. The lights dimmed further and the curtains on the stage parted, two girls began their strip tease routine, as they stripped they played with each others bodies. They were both blondes, very beautiful and very young, after ten minutes two guy's joined them, soon the girls had them naked and all four writhed about on the floor. They sucked, licked, played with each other; it wasn't long till the guys were fucking the girls in various positions. I could see things were hotting up with some of the guests, some men were now openly playing with their partners, women had their tits out, one guy was getting a blowjob, yes…things were certainly getting started! Lisa looked at me and smiled, at the same time she put her hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze, she left her hand on my thigh and as she watched the show her hand stroked over my thigh, slowly moving higher. When she reached the bare skin above my stocking tops I couldn't help but let out a sigh, a shiver ran through my body and I opened my legs a bit wider as I felt a finger brush against my moist pussy. I reached out and quickly slipped my hand under Lisa's short skirt, I moved her panties aside and began to finger her also. Both Tony and Tom were oblivious as to what we were doing to each other; they were totally engrossed in what was taking place on the stage. Another man – the coloured guy Lisa had refereed to as 'Donkey' joined them, he was naked apart from a loin cloth, when that was removed I could see how he had acquired his nickname. He was massive, Christ!...his dick must have been at least 15 inches long, it just hung down like a mahogany truncheon, I would have thought four women could easily get their hands on it at the same time. He lay back on the floor of the stage, he held his dick, it stood up, erect!

Two of the other guys picked up a girl, they held her legs and arms as they positioned her over his dick, then slowly they began to lower her down onto it. She cried out as inch by inch it entered her, they held her legs wide open, lifting her and lowering her, each time she took more of his dick into her cunt. Both Lisa and I were getting turned on by what we were watching, I couldn't help myself, I moaned out loudly as her fingers poked deep into my juicy, wet cunt, I did the same to her as we got each other off! I don't know how she managed it but the young girl took the entire length of his dick inside her, as I watched her being bounced on his dick by the two guy's, she sucked their dicks, she went from one to the other. The other girl was being double fucked by the other two guys, Christ! It was true what that Angie woman had said – it was quite a show! It went on for about twenty more minutes, culminating in the two girls getting plastered with the five men's cum. I could see several couples and one or two threesomes having sex, one girl was sucking off a guy, most of the women were in some form of undress, I guess our group was one of the only ones not indulging in a sex act, well…apart from me and Lisa playing with each other that is! When the lights were brightened people started to wander off, Lisa leaned over and kissed me, "Wait here Pam, I won't be long" she said, moments later she was back along with the two girls who had been on the stage, seeing them close up, they looked remarkably alike, they both wore long, white chiffon robes, their naked bodies visible through the sheer flimsy material. "Tony…Tom, these gorgeous creatures are Sally and Jill, they are sisters, I've told them all about you two, Sally and Jill would love to show you the theme areas downstairs" Lisa smiled. Tony turned to look at me as if asking my permission, I could tell by his expression that he wanted me to say yes, seeing me hesitate Lisa quickly added, "Oh, and don't you worry about Pam Tony, I'll take good care of her…I promise"

"It's ok Tony, you go and have fun" I told him. I watched as Tony, Tom and the girls left. Lisa took my hand and pulled me from my seat, "Where are we going?" I asked, "Shush…Trust me, I've got something special in mind" she grinned as hand in hand we made our way up the stairs. Lisa opened a door marked 'Private' The room was lavishly decorated, thick, plush carpet on the floor, very nice furniture a small bar and a gigantic bed! "Well, what do you think? This is my private room, no one uses this room but me…and my guests that is!" she grinned. She went to the bar where a bottle of champagne was sitting in an ice bucket, opened it and poured two glasses, she handed one to me. "You seem a bit quiet Pam, don't worry about Tony, he'll have a great time I'm sure, Sally and Jill are, well…very capable girls!"

"Oh, I wasn't thinking about Tony, it's just, well…I wish you had told me about all this before"

"Why? Would it have changed anything?" Lisa replied, "No, I guess not" I told her. She took my glass and put them on a table, then it seemed the natural thing to do – we kissed. Our tongues explored each others mouths, passionately! Kissing Lisa was not at all like kissing a man, it was more sensual, as we kissed we began to remove each others clothes, we played with each others tits, softly, gently. We stripped off our remaining clothes and fell back on to the huge, soft bed. Again we kissed and as I lay back Lisa repeated what she had done to me the first night we met, she licked and kissed me all over my body. She sucked my nipples up hard, teasing them and ever so gently nibbling at them with her teeth, working her way lower, very slowly until her tongue reached my pussy lips. Her tongue flicked out dipping it's way inside my hot, juicy cunt, again she made my whole body tremble by simply using her tongue, a warm glow spread over me, my breathing became heavy, I pushed my hips forward as she licked me, trying to get as much of her tongue inside me as she could give me. She was literally fucking my cunt with her tongue, Christ it felt good! I lay back panting as she slid back up the bed, when our lips touched I could taste the juices from my own cunt. "I have a surprise for you Pam" she quietly whispered, she reached out and I saw her push a button. We propped ourselves up on pillows against the headboard, she pulled me to her, her arm slipped around my shoulders, her hand cupping a tit. Just then the door opened and in walked 'Donkey' the coloured guy I had seen earlier, the one with the huge dick, he was wearing a robe. He walked over and sat on the bed, my side, Lisa smiled as she spoke "Pam, this is Nathan…Nathan – Pam" Nathan smiled as he said hello…how nice it was to meet me, as he spoke he reached out and placed his hand on my thigh, a shiver ran up my body as he touched my bare skin. Nervously I couldn't help myself, I began to giggle, my mind flashed back to seeing him naked, I pictured his massive dick, I remembered thinking how seemingly impossible it would be to take such a huge dick. Lisa's hand squeezing my tit bought me back to reality. "What's so funny Pam?" Nathan asked, I felt Nathan's hand slide towards my crotch, when his fingers touched my pussy lips I automatically opened my legs, a reflex action; it just seemed like the natural thing to do. His finger's slipped inside my hot cunt as Lisa leaned over and kissed me, "Just relax Pam, Nathan's good, he's the best, he knows exactly how to treat a girl…Trust me!" she quietly said. "But he's so big!" I feebly protested, "Shush…relax…trust me" I saw Nathan stand and slip off his robe, his dick hung down in a semi hard state, he got up on the bed and holding my legs open he went down on me, he buried his face between my legs, using his fingers he spread my pussy lips and his tongue flicked out. Oh shit! He was good, his tongue like his dick was long, and using it like a small penis he licked at my cunt, probing deep inside. I moaned out loudly as he began to use his fingers as well as his tongue, my cunt was so wet and juicy…I opened my legs as wide as I could giving him the opportunity to use more fingers, I wanted more! I moaned and groaned, I urged him on telling him, screaming out loud! It felt as if he had most of his hand inside me, I pushed my cunt forward against his fingers trying to get more of his hand inside, Christ it was good! My whole body felt as if it was on fire, Lisa continued to kiss me and play with my tits, her kisses muffled the moaning I was making. Up till now I hadn't touched Nathan's dick, I felt him withdraw his fingers, he made his way up the bed till he was kneeling beside my head, his hand slowly wanking on his dick. I turned sideways and opened my mouth as Nathan offered his dick for me to suck on. It wasn't that fat; I took a few inches into my mouth and began to suck it – Hard! Now it was his turn to moan as I gave him the best blow job that I could manage. Lisa took up where he had left off licking at my cunt, I had both hands on his dick but still it filled my mouth, trying to be brave I foolishly attempted to deep throat him, as it touched the back of my throat I gagged and spluttered, I felt my eyes water "I heard Lisa telling Nathan I was ready, he positioned himself between my open legs, Lisa watched as he slowly entered me, inch by inch he worked his dick into my cunt. Yes, Lisa was right, he was a considerate lover, it seemed he was trying his best not to hurt me in any way, every time I moaned or cried out he paused, giving me time to relax before going that bit deeper. I contracted my cunt muscles, attempting to grip his dick as he slowly withdrew then re-entered. Again I shook and trembled, a warm glow filled my whole body from head to toe, my cunt felt as if it was on fire. Heaven knows how deep he was inside me, I couldn't see but it felt deeper than I had ever been fucked before. Lisa held me tight, cradling my head in her arms, kissing me passionately, tenderly. Nathan fucked me for about twenty minutes, I felt triumphant when I felt his balls slap up against my ass, and I knew I had managed to take his entire dick, Christ…what a truly fantastic feeling! I felt his dick twitch and throb seconds before he said he was going to cum, I urged him on telling him to fill me, "I want you to cum inside me!" I screamed out loudly. With a big lunge forward that practically stopped me from breathing I felt his cum shoot out, stream after stream, Christ…It seemed to go on and on, every time a spurt shot out his dick twitched and throbbed causing a shiver to run up my body. We rolled over on to our sides, his dick still buried deep inside me. I closed my eyes and lay there as he pulled me close against him, holding me tightly he kissed me for the first time. His dick did not seem to soften that much, eventually I felt him pulling out, as the tip finally emerged so did loads of his cum, I could feel it seeping out, hot and sticky as it ran down my legs. Lisa who had not up till now touched his dick went over to him and began to lick and suck on it, it was still semi hard coated in my juices and his cum, still oozing cum from the tip. I watched her swallow his dick, well…as much as she could manage anyway. I wanted to give her the pleasure she had earlier given me and seconds later I was between her open legs licking out her pussy. Lisa succeeded in getting Nathan hard again, I really expected him to fuck her but no, Lisa insisted tonight was my 'special' night. As Nathan lay back propped up against the pillows I re-enacted the scene I had seen earlier, facing away from him I straddled his legs and taking hold of his dick in my hand I lowered myself down onto it. I lay back with Nathan cupping my tits and rode on his dick, it slid easily into my cum filled cunt this time, Lisa went down and licked his dick and my pussy, lapping up the cum that was squelching out. With his dick still inside me he turned me over so I was in the 'doggie' position, Christ! As he pumped his dick in it went deep…far deeper than I had experienced when he fucked me the other ways. I screamed out and collapsed face down on the bed, Nathan was being urged on by Lisa, I heard her telling him to 'fuck me deeper – harder' gone was his gentleness, I was taking the full length of his dick as he rammed it into my cunt, the strange thing was I didn't feel pain…just pleasure! My cunt was stretched as far as it had ever been, Nathan turned me on to my side and raised my left leg up high so my ankle hooked on his shoulder, using his thumb he roughly rubbed it over my clit bringing me off again, I moaned loudly and Lisa gently stroked my face, wiping the sweat from my forehead. Nathan started to moan, Lisa guessed he was ready to cum, "Not inside her this time Nathan" she told him, "Cum over us, over our faces!" She snuggled up to me, face to face and as we lay together Nathan pulled out and made his way up the bed, he furiously wanked his dick and as he knelt over us, Lisa and I kissed. I heard him groan loudly as the first stream of his hot cum sprayed onto our faces, we opened our mouths just touching tongues with each other as he covered us with his sticky mess. We kissed and licked each others faces, Nathan moved closer so we could both lick and suck his dick, I felt so dirty but ever so satisfied, my pussy was sore and I ached all over but my whole body glowed. I was sweaty and sticky with cum, I lay back totally content with the fucking I had just been given. I looked at the clock next to the bed, 4am, Christ!...It had been 4 hours since I left Tony; I turned to Lisa and told her I'd better go. "You'd better get freshened up first Pam, there's a shower through there" she said, pointing to a door, "Nathan, be a dear and go and find Pam's husband, Tony. Tell him she will be down shortly" Nathan put on his robe and left. I took a quick shower, dried myself and went to get dressed, Lisa handed me a jogging suit, "Take this Pam, you will be more comfortable" She had packed my clothes into a small holdall. "Pam, there is something I want to talk over with you, can we meet for lunch?" I said I'd call her to fix a time. We kissed, "You don't mind if I don't see you out, I think I need a shower too" she grinned, "I've arranged for Tom to drive you home, Pam…before you go…you did enjoy yourself tonight didn't you?"

Pam69
Pam69
40 Followers