My First Time

Story Info
Her first experiences with sensory play and bondage.
1.6k words
3.92
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Littl1
Littl1
6 Followers

Her stomach was tied up in knots as she drove down the highway to her destination. It was a cross between excitement at doing something new and different and anxiety at doing something she was a little afraid of. It didn't help that the sky was overcast and threatening to rain. It's not every day you give complete control over to and trust a new acquaintance whose plans are to tie you up in a hotel room.

She called him to make sure she wouldn't get lost and he thoughtfully guided her the last few miles to his home. After a quiet arrival and a few niceties to his roommates, they left to go pick up a few needed items and get some dinner. No sense doing this half-prepared or on an empty stomach.

After learning such things as softness and thickness of rope as well as how much length is generally needed for, say a queen-sized bed, she felt less nervous about the whole thing. He was knowledgeable and kindly explained everything he felt she needed to know at the time. The time for surprises would be later.

They laughed over dinner making small talk, avoiding talking about what would go on that evening just to calm her nerves a bit. After an additional coffee run -- it was going to be a late night after all -- they went to the hotel to check in.

Her eyes opened wide as he slowly unpacked all the items from his special bag onto the table, once they had entered the room and locked the door. Again he took a moment to show her them and answer questions she might have. She found some music that was appropriate for that evening's "entertainment." Then proceeded to mentally prepare her to let the night just happen to her and not feel the need to plan or arrange the events of the evening.

She is the type who outwardly is expected to manage tasks and deal with problems, no questions asked. To have to be the one who is not "doing" anything is an odd concept for her. Inwardly, there are days when she just would rather let someone else drive and enjoy the ride that is life. But on top of that the nature of their activities although sensual wouldn't necessarily be sexual in nature. If she became aroused he would not be upset, however he would only help her but not actively participate in relieving that urge. So who knows what she might feel like after a session was complete.

He told her she was to do just as he said and no more. Only speak when spoken to and not ask questions until they were done with the scene. If at any time she needed him to slow down or stop, she was to use her safe words. Finally, when addressing him, she should call him Sensei.

At first he just helped her out of her clothes and for her comfort told her to help him partially disrobe -- just as a practice for taking direction. Then when she had bent herself over the bed he proceeded to paddle her bringing a bright pink hue to her behind. A little wincing was noticed and she requested he slow it down a bit. So he started using other implements to flog her backside. These sensations all were different although the items used looked somewhat similar. She found several that were actually quite pleasing to her -- much to her surprise.

After a position change to standing facing the wall and several more textures were rubbed across her back, she found herself feeling hot and damp, craving release. Again, he noticed this as well and when he felt she had earned it with good behavior, gave her permission to finish. No sooner than the emotional and physical rush had ended she found herself kneeling on the floor with her head against the wall. The room was spinning and she felt light-headed but good. Not sure when it had happened during all the excitement, her knees must have buckled under her, but realized he had been there to catch her and cushion her fall.

This was a sign that she could really trust him. He held her for a few moments to make sure she was OK. Then he told her to get on the bed face down. She was to be tied up next...

Now this was the part she had some idea about, since in explaining the rope to her he had let her handle it, picking out the one that felt softest against her skin yet was thick enough to hold her without being impossible to tie. In some cases the wrists and ankles would be wrapped in a soft cloth like satin to avoid rope burn, but this wasn't necessary with what he had intended to use it for.

Perhaps it had been because just about everyone has seen someone tied up before on TV or in the movies, but she wasn't as scared now. Maybe it was because although her rump was bright pink and a little tender, it wasn't actually very sore as she had expected. Then again he might just be going easy on her because it was her first time.

He proceeded with some flogging because he could tell she liked that, but also started using some of his "sensory play" items. She had no idea what they were and was trying to remember what all those items looked like that had been on the table earlier. She swore he must have hidden a few because what they felt like had her imagination running wild.

As instructed she was silent and could feel the tension building inside her again. How this could be she wasn't sure because the "newness" of being flogged was starting to wear off. Her curiosity had been satisfied but apparently her appetite for it had not! Perhaps it was the ropes and the fact that she couldn't see or control what was going on. Even now she felt he was using something familiar on her but had no way to identify it.

Then, within a moment she realized what it was – her own vibrator that he had asked her to pack with her clothes. He was using it to tease her rubbing down her clit and ass just enough to make her wriggle with delight. It never made her feel like THAT before. Guess she'd been using it wrong all this time.

He proceeded to push it inside her and turned the speed up so that the vibrations were driving her wild. If that wasn't enough he began massaging her ass a bit to make her even more excited. What she hadn't known is that he had a second vibrator ready and waiting for a special surprise. (He had asked her what her interests were and noticed that she seemed shy about anal sex. But whenever he had touched her there, she absolutely loved it.) He knew her better than she knew herself and began to work a second vibrator into her, but this one into her ass. Not being able to see it – she couldn't get squeamish about it and tense up.

When he felt she had done enough he told her to ask him permission to cum. Once she was able to get a full sentence out she did just that. Asking, almost begging him to let her. And being the kind soul he was, he did. Her arms and legs twisted and she grabbed onto the ropes to bear down. With loud moans she finally came and the orgasm was amazing. Then she slumped onto the bed exhausted. He loosened her bonds and rubbed out the cramp she had developed in her leg.

He told her to go to the shower in order to clean up and return to bed. Feeling better and a bit lighter, she returned to see the ropes were gone and the bed had been turned down with fresh sheets awaiting her. She lay down as directed but found it odd when he told her to spread her legs and arms and hold them there. No ropes just willpower was to be used this time.

He pulled out an item that looked like something out of a sewing kit. It was a metal wheel with pin tips on it and a thin metal handle. She had seen it earlier on the table and had no idea how it was to be used, but she was about to find out. He slowly ran it up and down her legs and arms. At first it pinched a little and then a strange sensation followed in her arms and legs – tingling like numbness – somewhat resembling when they sometimes fell asleep.

But he wasn't done yet. Having brought it up to her chest, he was running it over her breasts and nipples. Honestly she thought this was going to really hurt but he only applied a little pressure and got quite a result from it. It was amazing how excited she felt. What really blew her mind was when he ran it along her inner thigh and around the groin area. It wasn't like you normally put sharp objects near there so one had no idea what to expect.

After a bit more of the same they both were beginning to tire. He made sure she was properly rewarded for her good behavior...

It pleased him to see her making such progress. She was breaking barriers left and right. His "little one" was growing up right before his very eyes.

Littl1
Littl1
6 Followers