My First Time

Story Info
Hal and my hunting trip.
993 words
3.81
39.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My behavior started while on my first bird hunting trip during my high school years. I went with my dad and some of friends for the weekend. My dad would only be there for one day but I could stay with Hal, a business acquaintance of my dad for the following two days. On the first day, while crawling under a barbwire fence, I got a nasty cut from the rusty wire. My dad got some hydrogen peroxide and some other stuff and made me promise to clean the cut and put the HP and the other stuff on the cut that evening.

I was staying in the same room with Hal at the hotel and let Hal take a shower first. I opened up the HP and the ointments and put them on the night stand by my bed. When Hal came out of the bath room I dashed in, being a little bit embarrassed about being naked in front of Hal. Even being 18 I still had very little pubic hair and had no hair on the rest of my body. My butt was larger and rounder then I thought it should be and my legs looked like a girls and my body might be called skinny. The hot shower felt great and I cleaned over thing with a lot of soap. My anus is very sensitive so I always cleaned it with a soapy finger. I must of cleaned a little to much because I was getting hard and did not want to come out of the bathroom in front of Hal.

Wrapping my towel around my waist I tentatively stepped back into the bed room. Hal, a big man with a large stomach was sitting in a chair, still naked with a towel draped across his lap. It was difficult trying to keep the towel on my waist, putting on the HP and finally the towel fell off my hips. I gave up on the modesty and bent over the side of the bed and tried to pour the HP over the cut. Well it ran all over but none of it made it to the cut. After several attempts Hal asked if he could help. I though about skipping the whole thing but my dad said to make sure I did this. So being very embarrassed I agreed to let Hal help.

Hal told me to crawl onto the bed, and moved my ass up in the air and pushed my shoulders down. I could not believe I was here on the end of the bed, my very red ass from the hot shower stuck up in the air. There was a very warm rush over my groan, I was getting a hard on again and was feeling very effeminate. Hal got the HP and poured some on the cut. I think some of it got into the cut but most of it ran down my ass, across my, now very excited, anus. Hal's towel must have fallen off him as I could feel is very hard cock poking around on my as cheeks. Hal told me not to move and got the ointment. Move hell I could hardly breathe now. My throat was dry, I was trembling so much it was difficult to stay up on my knees. Hal applied the ointment to the cut and must have seen the goose bumps appear all over my ass and legs when his hand touched my butt with the ointment. Hal must have put more ointment on his finger because now he was applying it right on my veeery sensitive anus. His finger felt so great I started pushing back against his finer and he got the message and was applying the ointment deeper.

Looking around my shoulder I shuddered when I saw the size and length of Hals dripping cock. It was large, thick, brown, wet and stretched so tight that I bet it hurt. I turned back around, dropped my head, lifted my ass up higher and groaned. Not a word was said. Hal rubbed the ointment on his cock and started rubbing his cock all over my ass and then ended up with that mushroom head leaning against my slowly opening hole. I could not think, all I could do was feel the submissive warmth and Hal leaned forward and forced what felt like a baseball bat into my hole. Holding back by desire to scream "stop" I pushed back into his cock hoping that the mushroom head would pass through my tight ass muscle and on into my place of the prostrate. Jesus it finally passed through and he stopped while I adjusted. I could not get over how hot his cock felt in my ass. It felt like he had stuffed an electric curling iron up there. Whimpering, knees shaking, I pushed back. Hal grabbed my ass checks and slowly shoved his cock all the way in smacking my balls with his. It felt like his cock was going to come out my nose.

Murmuring encouragements I told his how great it felt. Poor old Hal could not take much more and with a deep groan he pumped me about three times. The last push he rammed me so hard it pushed me down flat on the bed and that pulled his cock, now pumping cum like a fire hose out of my ass and coved my back.

I just laid there is disbelief trying to justify what just happened in my mind and how I felt. Hal rolled me over on my side and pressed his now very large but soft cock against my ass and fell asleep. With cum seeping out of my ass I touched my very wet, hard cock with my hand. My cock went off with such an intense orgasm that I could feel my prostrate stretch and got a cramp in my ankle. I then fell asleep.