My First Time

Story Info
First time away from husband.
1.7k words
4.36
86.5k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started out innocent enough. Some girlfriends and I occasionally has a "girls night out" away from our husbands. Usually we just have drinks and go to dinner. I dressed in my black slacks and charcoal grey sweater with a black blouse underneath. My husband was out of town on business and my son was spending the night at a friends house. So I knew I would not be in a hurry to get back home. Maybe inside I wanted something to happen as I took more time getting ready. I am in fairly good shape. I only gained 5 lbs during 15 years of marriage and having one child.

My friend Olivia picked me up we drove to the Ghost Bar lounge (I live in Las Vegas). We don't normally go to such places, but friends got us passes, and I really wanted to check it out. I have lived in Vegas most of my life and never been to the Palms Hotel or its famous lounge. I was looking forward to it. Since I was driving I new I could break out of my conservative persona and have some drinks.

The night was a typical girls night out. We dranks, told story and some of the girls even got up on the dance floor. I just stayed at the table and sipped my wine. Olivia on the other hand was letting it go, she was having a great time on the dance floor and flirting with the guys. As it got late the girls started heading home. I couldn't find Olivia.....she was dancing several dances with a certain guy but haven't seen her for awhile. I waited by myself for a few minutes and it wasn't until I checked my phone I saw Olivia's text. She said he met some one and hoped I can find another ride with one of the other girls. Just my luck the other girls already left. Oh well, might as well take a cab.

I was heading for the elevator to exit when I heard a voice, "Mary....is that you?" Startled I turn around and saw a recognizable face.

"Charles, is that you?". Charles was a former student of mine back about seven years. He was an athletic african american about 6'1 220 pounds...and there wasn't an ounce of fat on him. I was stunned to see him. He got up and gave mea hug.

"Surprised to see you here" he said.

"Well I was just leaving...my friends and I just come out for a few drinks" I said.

He insisted on buying me a drink. Since my ride already left, and I knew my husband was out of town...what the heck...sure I decided to have a drink. He told me about what he was doing. He just graduated from San Diego St. and was getting into athletic training. The whole time we were chatting I was thinking what a good looking guy he turned out to be. He was always a good looking kid who would always make you laugh. But he matured into a real physical specimen.

Pretty soon the drinks stopped being wine and he began buying me tequila shots. Not a good idea since I really don't drink a lot anymore. In my college days I could hold my liquor but was years ago. I should have declined, but the initial drinks took away my good judgment.

After a few shots he asked me to dance. I couldn't...haven't danced in years..but he insisted...and dragged me onto the floor. I felt so uncomfortable, the type of dance styles was definitely different from my college days. He laughed at my moves...

"Let me show you", he put his hands on my hips and moved them closer to his pelvis. He began to grind into me.....I was shocked at the way he danced..it was like he was having sex with me. However I soon followed his steps and was even more shocked as I grinded into him. The music..the drinks...my head was spinning. I was having fun.....could not believe I was letting myself go. Normally I am so conservative, but not tonight.

After awhile we went back to our seats. I needed some water and a rest. We chatted some more and he would always make me laugh. Then out of the blue he said, "do you want to go to my room?"

I was stunned...I stared up at him...shocked...afraid...he knew my husband....he was my former student......I can't believe what I just heard.

Then he started laughing..."just fucking with ya." as he laughed.

What a jerk..I thought....he actually had me thinking that he was propositioning me...

"Too bad you were joking"...I said, "I was about to say yes".

This time he was startled...and shocked. "really....are you serious...I would love to...let's go"

I responded calmly, "Too late....you were just fucking with me...and not you the moment of the opportunity is lost..."

Then I started laughing...and he laughed...."that was good...way to get me going"...he laughed.

The subject turned to more benign conversation, but I can tell I had him shook up. For the first time..I noticed him actually checking me out....I knew he was thinking about the two of us together....

After awhile, I told him I should go. I had far too much to drink....and far too much flirting. We got up and walked to the elevator. The bar is on the top floor so we had to take the elevator down to the main floor. Charles hit the button for the 14th floor. That is where he had his room.

The elevator opened up and we gave each other a hug as he was about to leave. As our embrace broke, Charles grabbed my hand.....I stared at him and knew what he wanted. I didn't say a word...just looked back at him. He knew as he lightly pulled me off the elevator and on to his floor. We didn't say a word as we walked to his room.

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I have cheated on my husband before. And here I am, hand in hand with a former student about to enter his room. I have fantasized on it. I even maybe kept my eye out for an intriguing gentlemen, but that was all fantasy. Never thought I would actually do it.

My legs got weak as I walked into his room. No going back I thought. I still didn't say anything as I walked to the window and looked out on the view of the las vegas strip. He must have known I was nervous. He didn't say anything. He poured me a drink and handed it to me. I sipped it just staring out the window. He began to message my shoulders. He touched first made me more nervous. But soon I began to relax. He hands were strong and so gentle at the same time. Chills began to shoot through my body as I felt him kiss my neck. As hand began to roam. One still on my shoulder, the other dropping to my ass.

"MMMMM...I you always did have a great ass" as he rubbed it......I began to breath heavier. Soon his other hand was messaging my breasts. Closing my eyes...enjoying his touch I moaned more deeply. I felt him slowly undo my blouse...messaging my breasts and ass...him kissing my neck. Soon, I felt him press his hips into my ass. I felt his semi hard erection. He had my blouse fully open.....the hand on my ass moved to the front and he unbutton my pants...and slid it in. I moaned louder has I felt his hand on my crotch..rocking my hips, I reach behind me and began to stroke his erection hard. Turning my face to him he kissed me passionately. His tongue danced with mine.....one of his hands messaging my breasts...his second hand is messaging my pussy. My hand...stroking him bigger and bigger. I couldn't believe how big he was...it just kept growing.

He turned me to the bed and fully removed my blouse....my bra. I dropped to the bed and he dropped on top of me. Fully sucking my right breasts...the moving to my left. I felt his other hand slowly pulling my pants down. God he was driving me crazy. I began to undo his pants and slide them off.

Soon, his shirt was off...I was just in my panties and his pants were off. I was moving my hips as he dry humped me. Kissing him passionately as he rolled me to the side and slid off my panties. He got back on top of me and I slid down his boxers. His erection was pointing right at me. He was between my legs and I grabbed it as slowly guided it into me. Gasping as it slowly entered. He was so big. So much bigger than my husband. However it felt so good. So right. Deeper and deeper it went.He began to slowly rock his hips. Soon he was all the way into me..and gently fucking me. My arms went around his muscular back...enjoying every thrust he pushed into me. I was caught up so much into the passion, I didn't even think to make him put on a rubber. Soon, I didn't want him to have one on. He was so good driving deep into me. May hands slid up and down his back...at times grabbing his muscular ass as it thrusted his cock into me. Moving my hips in unison...soon our groans and moans were in unison. This felt so good...so right. I can't remember ever feeling this good during sex. Faster and faster he thrusted....I felt the pressure building up into me. My nails lightly scratched his back. That seemed to turn him on more. He began to fuck me faster...harder. I felt my orgasm building....I dug may nails deep into his back......I began to scream with pleasure feeling waves shoot through me. I knew he was close as he thrusted harder and deeper....soon I felt one big thrust....felt his erection pulsate and him moan. He began to cum in me. Could not believe it. We came together.....I felt his seed shoot deep into me. Was it bad for me..but I wanted it. I wanted it deep in me. We kissed passionately as we both climaxed. Exhausted we both kissed gently...He rolled over and I cuddle with him. I knew darn well, that will not be the only time he enters me tonight...as we gently went to sleep.

To be continued.