My First Time

Story Info
An older dominant man dominates and takes me.
1.3k words
4.05
172.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walt and Ellen lived in the other half of the duplex across from my granny and me. The two halves shared a laundry room and bath room.

I slept late that morning and when I woke up thinking I was alone in the duplex. I wanted to dress up so I explored the shared laundry area and found some of Ellen's clothes that fit me well. I pulled on a pair of pantyhose that went great with a white pleated miniskirt and silk blouse. I admired the look in the full length mirror in the bathroom. The silk felt so good against my skin as I moved my fingers lightly over my chest and pinched my nipples. I leaned against the door frame looking at myself in the mirror as I moved my right hand down to my crotch. I rubbed my stiffening dick through the material of the skirt. The feel of my legs rubbing together in pantyhose was so sexy it was almost unbearable.

After several enjoyable minutes, I was just about to explode when I realized that there was someone outside the door just behind me. It was Walt and he had been watching me through the open door.

I tried to close the open bathroom door, but he quickly put his foot in the opening and pulled the door open.

"You aren't going to cut the show off that easily."

Walt stared at me as I trembled in front of him, then he said

"It's time to get one thing straight."

"What's that?" I asked, fearful of what might happen next.

"From now on, you dress for me, and do what I say. You belong to me now, you are my personal slave, understood?"

"Yes sir, I belong to you." I sheepishly replied.

With that settled he took hold of my right wrist and led me into his apartment, through the kitchen and into the master bedroom. He stopped at the closet and opened the door.

"Stand here." he ordered sternly.

He stepped into the walk in closet for a moment then reappeared with a bag in one hand and a pair of high heeled shoes in the other.

"Sit on the bed and put these on." he said.

I complied without hesitation. The shoes were white open toe pumps with an ankle strap. I wasn't sure how they would fit but the seemed to be about the right size, maybe just a bit to big.

As I fastened the strap on the second shoe I was getting , very aroused. Walt was very pleased to see that I could walk in the heels reasonably well. I was a little shaky because the heels were at least an inch and a half higher than any of Mom's heels I had worn before.

After having me walk up and down the room for him several times he called me over and had me turn around. Taking hold of my wrists, he pulled my hands behind me and quickly fastened handcuffs on me. While still behind me, he reached around holding a rubber penis gag attached to a leather collar. It was about 4 inches long and almost made me gag when it hit the back of my mouth. I took a few minutes but I learned that as long as I calmly breathed through my nose it would be ok.

Walt came back into the room with a stepstool, and climbing up onto it he fastened a rope to a hook in the ceiling. A hook on the end of the rope hung just about eye level to me and I couldn't imagine what it was for. It didn't take long to find out though, as he pulled me forward under the rope and lifted my cuffed hands to the hook, forcing me to bend forward at the waist.

It was quite uncomfortable with my arms lifted sharply behind me, but I was about to be introduced to an entirely new level of discomfort.

Walt was behind me for what seemed like several minutes, when I felt his hand on the back of my knee. He slid his hand between my knees from the back and told me to spread my feet. I obeyed his instruction and placed my feet about 6 inches apart.

"More!" he ordered and I complied. He was satisfied when I had spread my fee about 18 inches.

Still behind me he slid his right hand up the inside of my left leg to my crotch. I was very aroused and he commented that I had to be enjoying what he was doing. He was certainly right about my enjoying it because as soon as his hand touched my crotch I shot my load inside the pantyhose.

He was not amused and sternly told me that as a slave I was only allowed to an orgasm when I asked for and received permission and that since I had not done so I would be punished.

I felt the cool air on my ass as the skirt was lifted over my waist and the pantyhose were pulled down onto my thighs. I wasn't expecting it when the riding crop smacked my left cheek so I jerked violently causing a sharp pain in my shoulders in addition to the pain inflicted by the crop. I had barely regained my balance when a second blow landed, this time on the other cheek. Though equally painful, this blow didn't catch me off guard as the other had so I did a better job of keeping my balance. Still, I shrieked in pain only to have my cries muffled by the gag that filled my throat.

When he finally tired of spanking me, Walt took a tube from the nightstand and squeezed a bit of the contents into his hand. Then he reached behind me, spread my ass cheeks and began to apply the creamy gel to my ass. As he worked his middle finger into my puckering hole I felt a wave of arousal sweeping over me again and I was scared to death that I might cum again without permission. He soon stopped fingering me however after he had loosened my ass enough fit the head of his cock in me. He fucked me slowly at first with each stroke being a little deeper. Soon he was shoving it all in my ass, pulling me back to him. I was getting weaker with every thrust and pretty soon almost all my weight was on my arms. It seemed that he was driving deeper every time. I don't know how long it was before I felt him getting faster and faster and then felt him shoot his load into my ass.

When he was finished fucking me he walked silently into the bathroom and left me hanging limp from the ceiling hook, with his cum slowly running out of my ass and down my legs.

When he returned I was surprised to feel him spread my ass cheeks again. This time he wasn't fucking me though. Instead he forced a large butt plug into me and fastened it in place with a leather strap between my legs..

"Every time you move tonight you will feel that plug, and when you feel the plug you will remember how humiliated you felt to be raped." he said. "You should get used to that feeling because you will be humiliated quite a bit from here on."

With that he unhooked my handcuffs from the ceiling hook and allowed me to stand erect. Doing so made me feel the full effect of the butt plug.

Walt had me strip for him before letting me leave. I walked back to he other side of the duplex naked except for the leather harness holding in the butt plug. I would not be allowed to remove it. Instead I was to wear it until the following morning when Walt would remove it. It was a long uncomfortable night.