My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" He moaned, sort of rocking his cock deep in my throat. All I could smell was his hot strong body, but I tasted something somewhere, in my throat I guess-it must've been his precome.

"I'm fucking coming! Swallow it, fucking swallow it!" I didn't have to be told twice-or at all, really. His grip released as he thrust wildly, and I came up, getting his cockhead closer to the entrance to his mouth. I wanted to taste it, and he didn't disappoint, shooting a big load-the kind I usually released when I hadn't come for a few days. I thought it would be tricky to swallow, but it felt pretty natural. I have always been a loud drinker, and that was true now as I practically gulped his jizz down. I sounded like a thirsty man who hadn't had a glass of water all day.

Soon-too soon, if you asked me, but that was just me being what some men would have called a greedy come slut-he finished. I swallowed one last time, savoring the flavor. His cock was softening, and I pulled off. Almost romantically-not that anything we'd done had been romantic, though it felt like that anyway-he had swept me off my feet-I kissed the tip of his cock, once twice, again and again like I was going to make out with it. Rick just moaned above me, and that made me feel kind of shamefully proud. I decided to take this night one stop farther, knowing I had to act fast or I would lose my nerve.

I dipped my head down from his cock, licking his balls a little, and then damn well shoved my face into his ass. I couldn't see anymore, so it took a few seconds of kissing and licking, but I found it. Rick's fucking asshole. I licked my tongue around it, and tried to push it inside. It was easier than I expected-and I wondered if Rick had ever been fucked by a guy. He moaned and panted even faster, and I knew how good, overwhelmingly so, it felt when someone was pleasing me after I came.

I slurped and licked at his ass like I was starving, knowing that if I slowed down, I would stop, and I wasn't sure if I could muster the courage to start again. So I ate out this man's ass before I pulled back, out of breath.

"Fuck baby, you give great fucking head!" Rick said.

"You too." I hesitated, but pressed on. "I've never done anything like this before. Uh, with a guy." I added, not wanting him to get the impression I was a virgin. He kind of went a little stiff in his legs and back, but then I looked up at him, our eyes meeting again. I was reminded of the taste of his jizz, almost like I was drinking it again. He smiled.

"Oh baby, then that was amazing for a first-timer." I kind of shook my head a little bit, shyly saying thanks.

I stood up, and Rick pulled me to him. We laid close, naked and sweaty, breath fast. He bit my collar bone a little, harder than I expected, and I moaned again. Then he said it.

"Do you want to fuck?"

*****

Please let me know if you liked this story. I have ideas in mind for a sequel, but I want to hear what you guys think!

12