My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it started to subside, I used the undershirt to catch the last few drops, for while the convulsions continued they were by now mostly dry. Eventually the convulsions stopped. I didn't lose the erection, but it no longer throbbed with pain. I finally could wipe the end of my cock clean. One small glob of cum and fallen on her thigh just above the knee, so I wiped that clean, and tossed the undershirt, pants, and skivvies onto my pile of dirty clothes.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and put them on, then proceeded to try to put her back together. After a couple moments, I decided that if she woke up now, I could claim to have found her like this and was just trying to help her, so I stopped being so gentle and the process went a lot easier. It made no difference. She slept through it all. It took a while, but eventually I had her as well dressed as I could, though I doubted it was good enough.

I glanced at the clock: almost 2 AM. I had explored her for almost an hour! I killed the light and jumped into the normally unused top bunk, and lay in the dark thinking about what had just happened.

Something jostled me awake. It took a few seconds to figure out where I was and why, then I remembered in a flash. I looked and she had staggered her way out of bed. She was still not very stable as she slipped into her shoes. I wondered what she had had to drink, or who slipped her what type of Mickey. She had not noticed me, and I decided to stay quiet. The clock showed just after five.

Almost to the door, she stopped and swore vehemently, if in a whisper. She bent over, hands under her sweater, to adjust her bra. Then she unzipped her slacks and smoothed out her panties. She reached deep into the front, deep enough to cup her own pussy. Then, just loud enough for me to hear, she whispered "Just copped a feel, I guess." and appeared to shrug.

In another moment, she had the door open, checking to make sure the coast was clear, and then was gone. She had apparently not noticed the door was locked on the inside. I thought about her reaction, and tried to absolve myself of any remaining guilt.

My life priorities changed that night. I now understood the power that sex had in my life, and the dangers of playing with it. I started paying attention to aspects of my life not involving electrons. There would be other firsts: first casual sex (one of the party girls had a mission to hunt down and eliminate all male virgins, and was good at it), first real relationship, first time making love, first time I experienced the joy of eating pussy, and so on. Each had its own intensity and memories, but in a complex context. Never again would I experience the pure and life changing power, intensity, clarity, and simplicity, for me, of this first First.

12