My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my" he swooned

"Sorry they aren't bigger" I said referring to my little titties.

"You're perfect Jessica." He said

"You like my titties?"

His only response was pinching my nipples causing me to jump and gyrate on his cock. I began to move a bit more on him and put my arms down on his chest and dropped down on knees, my nylon clad thighs gripping him. I was riding him fully now.

"Fuck me Jessica" he cried as I moved back and forth, using my arms for leverage. This was better than any toy I had ever used. He hands were still on my tits as I looked down at my little clit, flaccid and flopping around. Eric's hands left my tits and roamed all over my body, feeling my shoulders and arms, thighs and hips. His hands went to my ass, in time with my back and forth gyrations. Then one left my ass and came down hard with a slap.

"FUCK?" I yelled. It hurt but in a great way. He repeated a slap on the other cheek and I was moving faster on him. Now his hands grabbed my waist and helped me move. Here I was riding him cowgirl, my little titties out, erect nipples and my tied clitty flopping around. I started to get that feeling again.

"Unnnnggggghhhhh"

"Unnnnggggghhhhh"

"Unnnnggggghhhhh" came out of my mouth with every movement.

"I am close again" I told him.

"Too cumming?"

"Yes Eric"

"You aren't hard at all"

"Fuck" I groaned

"FUCK"

"FUCK" and then it happened. He was right I never got hard and this wasn't an orgasm like I ever had before. My whole body convulsed on top of his shaft and I just froze and moaned loudly.

"CUUUUUUMMMMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN GGGGG" I looked down and saw evidence dribble out of my clit and onto his belly.

Eric let me take in my full orgasm. He looked right into my eyes the whole time. Now it was his turn. He pulled my head down near his and bent his knees up for leverage. I knew what I was in for as he withdrew and slammed into me. It took my breath away as he pounded up into me, grunting with every thrust.

"Jess"

"Get it baby" I egged him on, cum for me.

"Oh Jess"

"God Jess"

"Fuck Jess"

"Cumming, cumming, cumming" he cried. Even with the rubber on I could feel him pulse inside me. I smiled and collapsed my full weight onto him.

I don't know exactly what happened after that. I awoke, still in my lingerie and tucked into bed many hours later. I knew it hadn't been a dream I could tell. I had received a text from Eric "Jessica, my gorgeous girl, thanks for a great day. I already miss you." Wow. Then a second text came through. This one was from the wife. Be home in 2 hours. Shit, I had better wash the sheets.

Should I continue?

12