My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MunchDK
MunchDK
17 Followers

Zlatan whispered into my ear to keep my hands on his head or he would spank me, and then he released my hands and moved the now free hand to my small breast, and began softly caressing my little pink nipple. "Have either of you touched a breast before?" There was no response that I could hear. "Show me how you did it." The hand on my breast moved away and I felt another one replace it, I then felt the new fingers squeeze my breast hard a few times before pinching my nipple hard and twist back and forth like a radio knob. I felt a spark of electricity shoot directly from my nipple and down to my sex, and I let out a sharp yelp as I arched my back. Zlatan pressed his hand against my pelvis, holding me in place and let out a little chuckle before putting his hand on my other breast. "No, most girls don't like it when you hurt them like that. Some do, but it is better to go slow. Look."

The hand began softly massaging my breast and running its thumb over my nipple in circles. It briefly disappeared again and when it returned the thumb was wet and he started massaging saliva into my areola as he squeezed my breast rhythmically. Quickly I started breathing heavily and I could not help moaning a little as the sensation of Zlatan's thick finger inside my sex and the hand massaging my breast increased my arousal. "See how her breath is getting faster? That means she likes it. And it means it will be easier getting inside her." He shook his hand between my legs a few times moving my whole body and making his finger move inside me. "She is already getting wet, but her pussy can wait for now."

When Zlatan was talking I felt someone, I assumed it was Tarik, move closer as he massaged my breast. I felt a warm sensation close around my nipple and suction being applied as he started sucking my breast while massaging it with one hand and the other hand resting on my thigh. The hand on my other breast was replaced by a smaller one, Amar's I guessed, and he mimicked the actions that his oldest brother had showed him. He massaged my breast and ran his thumb over my nipple in circles.

I leaned my head back on Zlatan's chest and closed my fingers in his hair continuing to hold my arms above my head. I felt the finger inside me move a little and press against the outer wall and starting to rub against a sensitive spot on the front wall I never knew was there before. When he touched that ridged spot, I felt a wave run through my lower body and an overwhelming need to arch my back and let out a moan and I instinctively tried to spread my legs wider. "You hear how she likes that? If you keep doing that she will beg you to fuck her. Girls are easier than they want you to think. You just need to know what buttons to push."

"Now stop what you are doing and let us move on" I felt the finger withdraw from inside my sex as the hands and mouth were removed from my breasts. Zlatan moved the part of the t-shirt covering my mouth, up above my nose. I let out a slightly desperate sound of protest, but stopped myself from begging them to continue, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of being right.

"Take off her pants and we will move on to the good parts." I felt one of them lift my legs over Zlatan's and pull off my pants and panties one leg at a time before replacing them so my legs were once again spread widely, but now my sex would be completely exposed to my friends' eyes. Zlatan continued, "So I am guessing none of you have seen this before other than in porn." Again I heard no audible response, but I knew they would be shaking their heads affirmatively.

I felt a finger on each side of my outer lips as he reached in between my legs and spread them further, so that the audience could have a better look. "See how wet she is. It usually comes after a long time of preparation, if she is in the mood, but this one lubes up very quickly. Why haven't you fucked her?" Again I felt Zlatan's free hand move up and envelop one of my breasts and beginning to firmly massage it and tweak the nipple. I heard Amar speak. "I.. I don't think she has ever had a boyfriend, so we didn't think she was interested. She is a good friend.." Zlatan interrupted with a laugh. "Wouldn't you rather fuck her than watch TV?" I felt another hand on my sex and a finger, smaller than Zlatan's, running in between my lower lips but heard no response.

"Good, I will show you how to push the right buttons, you don't need them on this one I think, but for the future. You see on the top there? The little bulge. Touch it with a wet finger." I closed my eyes under the shirt and bit my lower lip as I inhaled in expectation of what I knew was about to come. Zlatan spoke with some amusement in his voice. "Look at her face, that is what they look like when they like it." Another few seconds passed, and then I felt the finger touch my clit, sending a jolt of energy through my lower body and a shiver up my spine. "Yes, like that. Now move your finger in small circles, like you are trying to push it into her body." As whoever the finger belonged to did as instructed, I felt my self-control slipping away, and I let out a moan. I lowered my hands to my head and closed them in the folds of the t-shirt, but when I did, I felt a hard slap across my left breast. "Hands back on my head!"

When my breast was slapped, the second orgasm of the evening rolled through my body. I had thought the previous one was intense, but the slap to my breast and in particular my nipple, triggered something I had hardly been able to imagine before. For a moment, the pain overwhelmed the pleasure I was feeling between my legs and up my spine, but then it returned as the heat from the slap spread from my breast and merged with the shuddering spasms coming from my sex. Then my whole body arched in Zlatan's lap, raising my butt off his pelvis and pushing my shoulders and head back against his chest as I let out a whine of pleasure.

The orgasm kept going for longer than I thought possible, and after it had slowly died down my whole body was trembling and I was panting heavily. While I had orgasmed, Zlatan had wrapped his arms around me to hold me in his lap, and he slowly let go of me, allowing me a moment to catch up. He laughed a little again. "That was an orgasm. And a big one. I haven't seen anything like that before." One of the others must have asked what happened while I was cumming.

I weakly moved my hands back to Zlatan's hair, doing what he had told me to when he slapped me. He adjusted me slightly, making sure that my legs were firmly on the outside of his knees, resting his hard penis up along my butt crack. I didn't have the energy to even consider resisting at that moment, my limbs still buzzing and trembling with the after effects of the most intense orgasm of my life. I could hear Zlatan speaking again, with the usual amusement in his voice. "Usually this is when you can fuck them, if you haven't already, but I am not done showing you how she works." He reached down between my legs again and spread my lips. When he touched my clit, I let out a whimper when a slightly painful surge of pleasure ran through my overstimulated clit.

"Tarik, take your middle finger and push it inside her as deeply as you can." I heard Zlatan say. After a moment, a finger pushed into my sex. He pushed it all the way in, up to his third knuckle with one steady thrust and was clearly trying to press it deeper judging by the unrelenting force I felt pushing against my lower lips. I gasped at the sudden feeling of fullness that his digit caused when it went deeper than anything had before, even my own fingers. Zlatan spoke again. "If she was a virgin you would not be able to do that, her hymen would stop you. When you get married, just play with her outside, until you are ready to go in the first time."

I wanted to object, telling him that I hadn't had sex with anyone, but at the same time as I opened my mouth to speak, Zlatan spoke again. "Use your thumb to rub her clit while you do that, and if you can rub the front inside her, that will make her go crazy." Tarik did what he was told and began massaging my clit with his thumb while his middle finger started rubbing my g-spot. It had the intended effect, and made me start moaning louder and heavier again. "Look at how she reacts when you do that. I bet she would not even resist if you put that finger in her ass now." Luckily, Tarik did not try it, but instead I felt a hand on my breast from the front, the fingers closing on my nipple and squeezing them a little gentler than he had originally when he first put his hands on me.

He continued massaging my sex for a while, constantly bringing me closer to another orgasm. But when I was starting to approach the next release, Zlatan told Tarik to stop and let Amar have a turn, so he pulled out his hand and wiped it off on my stomach before he stood up and I could hear Amar kneel down between my legs. I felt his hands on each of my thighs, starting to slide up and down slowly as if he was examining my skin, and then I felt him move before something warm and wet pressed against my sex and in between my lips. I must have gasped and then moaned, because Zlatan spoke again "They like it when you lick them, but there is no need to do it when they are wet. If you do it, focus on the clit. Suck on it and lick it, that works the fastest." Amar kept licking me for a while, but did what his brother suggested, and started sucking on my clit while licking on it. This was the first time I had ever had that done, and I thought it was the best thing possible. It wasn't long before I was panting and moaning, and tried to move my hands down to Amar's head. When I did that, Zlatan grabbed a hold of my arms again and moved them up on his head, gathering my wrists in one of his hands and holding them. His other hand moved down to my breasts, and squeezed my nipple hard as he told me again to keep my hands up there.

Like before, the pain brought me over the edge, and my body started shaking as I came again, not as powerfully as last time, but enough that I couldn't focus on what was happening around me, and when I came back to my senses, I could feel Amar's body between my legs and his lips on one of my breasts, sucking a nipple while one if his hands was between my legs. He had a finger inside me like Tarik had had, massaging my g-spot. I was starting to get sore from the orgasms and the rubbing, so I finally gathered the courage to finally tell them to please stop because it was beginning to hurt. Zlatan spoke. "Okay. You two go to bed. I will dress her and send her home." The two protested a little, but after a couple of objections they relented and I could hear them leave the room. I can only imagine that they went to separate places and relieved themselves before they went to bed.

I tried to get up from my seat in Zlatan's lap, but as I stood, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me back into his lap and turned my head towards him and pressed his mouth against mine, kissing me for a few moments, before he let go again and pulled the t-shirt away from my eyes, tossing it on the couch. "You are not done yet. You had a lot of orgasms, but I haven't had any yet." I looked at him, not sure what he wanted me to do. He told me to stand up.

I did, and turned around to face him, holding my hands in front of my sex protectively. He looked up at me, his eyes devouring my naked body for a moment and then he reached out and took a hold on my hips and then pulled me downwards until I was kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Take out my cock and suck it." I looked at him sitting on the couch in front of me. "I... have never done that before." He smirked at me and laughed. "Then you should learn. Now." he then reached out for my wrist and pulled me closer, putting it on his crotch.

I hesitated for a moment, not really certain how to proceed, so he got impatient and pulled down his pants releasing his dick from its captivity, springing out and giving me my first sight of a real penis. He then guided my hand onto it and I closed my fingers around the shaft. "Good." He sighed, and let go of my wrist. "Now start licking it." It took another moment of hesitation where I looked at the circumcised member, maybe 6 inches of hard meat in my hand, before I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the head. Zlatan leaned back on the couch and looked at me as I began slowly licking the shaft of his dick, letting me work for a minute before he spoke again. "Now suck it. Put it in your mouth and lick it."

I probably could have gotten up and refused, but I did what he told me and opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head of his dick, beginning to lick the head carefully. At first the taste was a little off-putting, but it was quickly washed away by my saliva, and I started to get used to the strange warmth of the thick shaft in my mouth. I felt his hand stroke through my hair a moment and then rest on my head as I began sucking a little more firmly on the shaft and head, pulling it a little further into my mouth as I started bobbing my head up and down slowly.

Zlatan let out a groan and pulled my head a little closer to him, threatening to push his dick into my throat making me gag loudly until he let up a little and let me continue sucking. He stopped holding my head and instead let his hand slide down and rested on my breast while I sucked his dick, caressing my nipple. "Lick the head, make sure to get under it, that tongue feels like silk." Zlatan began giving me directions and praising the way my mouth felt on his dick, and I followed the directions and ran my tongue around the base of the head, which made him groan even more. He told me to look at him while I was doing it, so I did what he said and tried to keep eye contact while my mouth slid up and down on his manhood.

After another few minutes of this, he suddenly sat up and grabbed my arms, pulling me up to sit on the table in front of him. He pushed the low table a little further away from the sofa, and then knelt down on the floor in front of me. Then he pushed against my chest until I was laying flat back on the table. He put his hands on my legs, spreading them and pulling me towards the edge, so my butt was hanging slightly over the edge, and my legs were spread around his hips. Looking up at him, I watched him grab his hard member, glistening with my saliva, and look down at me with a hungry smile. As he placed the head at my entrance I closed my eyes. "Open your eyes and look at me when I fuck you." I paused for a second before speaking. "Do I have to? Can't I just suck you some more?" He said no and reached down, squeezing my nipples until I opened my eyes and looked into his. Then he pressed the head of his dick against my entrance and began slowly sinking it inside me, entering me with my first penis. He kept looking into my eyes until he was pressed all the way in and I felt his thighs pressing against my butt. Then he stopped and looked at me like that for a while, massaging my breasts and occasionally sliding his hands up and down my body.

Then he pulled back until he was almost all the way out, and started fucking me in slow hard thrusts. I hadn't imagined that this would be the way I would loose my virginity, to the brother of my friends, who was at least ten years older than myself. But as he continued taking me, I started feeling the earlier desires rise in me again and hearing moans come from my mouth. However, before I could reach a building orgasm, Zlatan started thrusting faster and faster, until he finally let out a deep grunting moan and stopped, holding himself deep inside me. Then I felt an entirely new sensation spread inside me as I felt his cum spreading in my pussy and womb. At first I wasn't sure what was happening, but then I realised he was filling me with his cum, and I tried to pull away from him, but he held his hands on my shoulders to make sure I couldn't get away until he was completely done. Then he pulled out and stood up, pulling up his pants before he retrieved my pants and put them onto me one leg at a time. Then he pulled me to my feet, pulled up my pants and handed me my t-shirt.

I put it on, and after he told me to not tell anyone, he led me to the door and I went home.

MunchDK
MunchDK
17 Followers
12