My First Time

Story Info
I needed to suck some dick.
863 words
4.19
32k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened back in 1979 in Pittsburgh, PA. I was 32 years of age at the time after doing two years in the U.S. Army, including one year in Vietnam. I never had homosexual thoughts until I turned 30 years of age and didn't have any kind of gay contact until this episode that I write about.

Some friends of mine and I went to Pittsburgh to see the high school championship basketball playoffs for Pa. We arrived a bit early and after checking into our rooms at the hotel they all went to a bar for a drink. I didn't want a drink because on the way out my mind wondered and I thought to myself what it would be like if I was able to go to a porn shop and relieve some pent up pressure. I was just planning to buy some magazines and sneak off somewhere, perhaps in my room while the others were elsewhere, and get excited with some femdom porn.

I walked into the city myself and saw a shop that advertised magazines, sex toys, and adult movies. I entered the shop secretly and looked around a bit to see what they had in femdom porn. I didn't see anything that interested me so I continued checking out the place until I saw the small booths with showing movies so I got some change and went to that section of the shop.

I was intending to just sit and relax and watch a bondage movie but was some how drawn to a gay flick. I paid my fee and at the last moment I chose a gay movie because I was curious and wanted to see what it was like on film.

I was just watching the movie, my dick hard in my pants, when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't know what to expect and really didn't want any of my friends to catch me in there. Cautiously I unlocked and opened the door and saw a young man, perhaps 25 years of age, standing there.

"Can I help you?" I said.

"May I come in?" he asked.

I had never done anything sexually with another man and I surprised myself when I said okay. He quickly stepped into the booth and I went back toward the bench where I was sitting. He followed me and just before I sat back down he tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see what he wanted and he kissed me on my lips. It was soft and sexy and I didn't want him to stop and my 5" dick was more aroused.

He then unbuttoned his shorts and guided my hands to the waist ban of them. I wasn't sure what to do so I slowly pulled down his shorts and his underwear and out popped his gorgeous 7" cock. The young man not only had a beautiful dick but he also had tanned, smooth legs, which turned me on even on a young man! He seemed to be of Native American descent because his legs were nearly hairless and of his high cheekbones.

So I got down on my knees in front of him, put my hands on his manly but smooth thighs, and allowed him to slide that cock of his into my mouth. It was the absolute first time I ever had another man's dick in my mouth and it felt wonderful!

His cock was so erect and smooth that I was all too happy to suck him off and I was very happy to let him continue to slide it in and out. The texture of his manhood was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was so wonderful and tasty I didn't want that experience to end. I was moving my mouth back and forth and he was sliding his cock in and out of my mouth and I knew it was only a short time until he would cum.

It wasn't too long before he exploded in my mouth and even though I tried to swallow it all some came out and driveled on my chin. The taste was phenomenal and I wanted all I could get. He helped me by scooping up the cum that was on my face with his finger and putting it to my mouth where I happily licked it off.

When it was over I stood up and gave HIM a big kiss. I could feel him kiss me in return but then he said he had to go and he quickly left. I didn't want him to leave because I wanted to suck his gorgeous cock again. I also was amazed at how smooth and strong his thighs felt in my hands.

Next year it will be 40 years since my first time sucking that lovely man off. I remember it as if it was yesterday and if I was able to find him now I would do it again. I know we are both much older but it would be fantastic to be alone with him once more and to lick and suck his dick.