My First Time

Story Info
My first lesbian experience.
1.2k words
4.12
55.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaAmy
LisaAmy
6 Followers

I was raised in a very strict Christian home. My name is Amy, at 16 I felt different than my friends, i didn't really flirt with boys like they did, and was more of a loaner. I studied a lot and had my heart set on going to college. Nobody in my family had ever gone before.

I studied hard on my eighteenth birthday I found out I had been accepted to a big 10 school. I was so excited, I went out and celebrated alone, while i was eating at a restaurant this woman walked up said it was crowded which it really was and asked if she could share a spot, I said sure. She was in her 30's and now it was obvious she was soft butch, but I didn't really know I had lived such a sheltered life.

She told me her name was Angie and she was a teacher, was great talking with her she was so intelligent. I was very relaxed, she said she owed me a dinner and invited me over a week later. I said sure not thinking anything of it. She told me i should broaden my horizons and suggested that I read some adult things. She said she knew my church wouldn't agree, but that i should at least learn about the world. She gave me a book called the Well of Loneliness although it was older book it shocked me. The love scenes in the book intrigued me. I read each love scene over and over, I felt so alive inside when i read it. Soon it was Friday night and I was prepared to go to Angies house. I got there at 5pm she explained the other friend who was coming had to cancel so it would just be us two.

She was a great cook we ate and talked she gave me some wine i simply took a glass and sipped it. After dinner she suggested we watch some tv, we sit on the couch she turns on a movie, its called the Lword. I soon realized it was a series about lesbians she had recorded.

As i watched the show I didn't notice Angie's arm around my back, as I relaxed I noticed it back there but ignored it. She asked me what I did on the weekend I told her how active I was in church, she said its good I am not in trouble like other girls my age. Then I felt her arm around me caressing my left arm as she touched me I didn't notice it at first, and before I knew it my body as reacting. I looked on the screen two beautiful young women were locked in an embrace in underwear. Before I could complain Angie's hand had started stroking my arm I moaned.

Suddenly, I realized what was happening, I pleaded with her to stop, she quit rubbing but kept her arm there. I said this is sinful, Angie just simply kissed my earlobe, I could not help but react and sigh, she simply started licking my ear. I said Angie I can't. She kept on kissing my ear. My body betrayed me. Suddenly my nipples stiffened which Angie saw.

She turned my face i said Angie its sin she kissed me clothed mouth over and over, Then her tongue tickled my lips. I opened them, she began probing, i tried to resist but my body needed this. The lust inside me building. Before i could say stop her hand caressed my side.

Now I was quickly forgetting rather it was right or wrong. Angie sensed this as her hand went to my breast. Without being told I reached for her breast, I had her shut off the TV and told me to stand I did. She led me to her bedroom, as I tried to explain I was a Christian and couldn't do this, Angie simply kissed me again, this time no pretense I kissed her deep. Our tongues danced. She suddenly stopped and suggested I call home and tell them i was staying at a friends, I said I had nothing to sleep in she said good neither did she, I blushed which excited Angie. I then called Mom asked if I was ok and I said yes, she said i sounded funny. Finally I hung up, I turned and saw Angie was completely naked, she had taken off her clothes while I was on phone/ Before I could say anything I felt her pulling me to her, and she placed my hands on her bare breasts, as I said I can't its a sin my hands were kneading her breasts. She smiled and laid me back, without being told I laid back.

I felt her hand unsnap my jeans,( yes even Christian girls wear jeans lol ) my legs parted. Without any instruction i knew I wanted her. She smiled and began massaging my mound. Mu jeans were suddenly feeling so warm, her hand kept probing, over my jeans her hand was massaging. Before I could think I saw her smile then i felt my jeans unsnap and the zipper come down. I then felt her hand in my panties, i said no, but even as i said no my back arched. Her hand then began to rub my bare mound skin on skin. Now my mind shifted she knew it, she got a smile on her face and said enjoy the sin. I just moaned all resistance was gone. She knew she slid my pants and panties off suddenly i was bottomless in her bed. She loved i shaved and without saying a word went down on me. What a feeling her lips and tongue were magic. As i moaned I started to take my blouse off she stopped me. She liked me bottomless as she ate me I massaged my breasts through my blouse, finally I took it off.

My bra came off next i finally was nude. Now it was time for me to feel lesbian love. She kissed my eyelids, then her tongue went over my eyelids like a butterfly. As i moaned loud she placed her body over mine, now i felt her body press on me. As our mounds touched my legs instinctively wrapped around her. she began to move so good I was hers.

We made love as she kissed me told me how beautiful I was. I tried to keep time with her movements but my excitement gave way, and i simply clung to her. She told me I was a natural. Soon our movements became synchronized as my orgasm got closer I felt her tender kisses on my neck, when I exploded she held me close.

After holding me in the afterglow I knew what she wanted, without speaking i moved her off of me and began to taste my first pussy. She was so sweet to me and I loved how her nectar filled my mouth, she orgasmed very quickly, i think more to her excitement from our tribbing than my expertise. This was just the beginning of a new life for me. If you liked story let me know and I will tell of how I found I wasn't the only woman in our church to have the same sexual desires as me.

LisaAmy
LisaAmy
6 Followers