My First Time

Story Info
Coed loses her virginity to boyfriend.
1.3k words
4.13
88.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the reader: This story is 100% true. If you're interested in seeing a little piece of the REAL me, here it is. I know the story isn't glamorous or particularly exciting and there's not much dialog, it's more of a short story type thing... but hopefully you'll enjoy it.

*

James and I met at the mall over Christmas break our freshman year in college. We didn't go to the same high school, college (they weren't even in the same STATE!!), or even live in the same city, but the mall was new and they were hiring all over the place so we both managed to obtain jobs. James was working at a cookie store and I was working at a department store. It just so happens his cookie store had a special drink price for mall employees and I would stop by everyday to grab a soda or some coffee. I took notice, and he did too. First I didn't have to order anymore, he knew what I wanted. Then I didn't have to wait in line anymore. Then I started getting the drinks for free. And the rest is history, so they say.

A relationship that was meant to be a little winter fling really blossomed into something special. We would write, send packages, call, and drive 5 hours each to meet each other halfway when we were in school. We took trips together the following summer and the next year we went to colleges close to each other and spend almost every weekend together.

Before I knew it, a year had passed. The innocence of our relationship is what kept it going at first. We were both on the shy side, both quiet, and both nervous. Neither of us had too much experience. Well, we didn't have ANY experience except for kissing and maybe a little heavy petting here and there. James was the first guy I went down on. And I found that not only did I like it, I seemed to be pretty good. Well, at least James liked it. I was the first girl whose pussy he had touched, tasted.

I did an internship in Florida for 8 months, and I guess we really started thinking about having sex while I was down there. I think it was the total lack of physical contact that was driving us both crazy! We talked and talked and talked and set 'the date' for our anniversary, when we would have been together for two years.

I came home from Florida and our anniversary came and went. We were too scared to do anything. Uncomfortable. Anxious. Valentine's Day came and went. And then it was March.

One weekend at the beginning of March, James came over to see me. When we crawled into bed that night, I decided I didn't want to wait any more. As we rolled around in bed kissing, I felt him becoming aroused and I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it.

James put his hands in my hair and guided my head down to his cock and pressed it firmly against my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and slowly took it in, inch by inch, gagging when it hit my throat. I looked at him with my eyes big and innocent and let him thrust in and out of my mouth for a few moments. Then I pulled away.

"James?"

"Yeah, Chloe?" He replied.

"You know how we've been talking about trying 'it'? I really want to. I want to have sex with you." I whispered, as I felt my cheeks growing warm.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yes."

I got out of bed and walked over to the closet and pulled out a box with some of our 'toys' in it. There was a little brown paper bag with some of the condoms I had gotten from the health center on campus in it. I got a couple out and kneeled down on the bed next to him. I smiled nervously and handed one to James.

Oh you should have seen us. Honestly it was pretty funny. As many condoms as I had seen in my life, we couldn't get one on! I had to keep stroking him to keep him nice and hard until, after throwing about 5 away, we got one rolled down.

I lay down on my back and James got between my legs. He stroked my clit for a minute and then put a single finger into my pussy to see if I was wet. I was. My heart was pounding.

"Just be gentle, okay?"

"I will," he told me as he rubbed his cock against my pussy lightly.

James held his cock and pressed it against my pussy. He pressed hard and I felt myself stretching around him as the head entered. I bit my lip with pain. James pushed in inch by inch until he felt a lot of resistance. I looked up at him, scared, and nodded.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too."

And with that, he pushed hard through the barrier, breaking my hymen. His cock slid in easily after that, though I cried out with pain and a few tears fell from my eyes. James brushed the tears away gently. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, pumping in and out of my pussy slowly.

I felt like I was being ripped in half. I knew it would hurt, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes, and I could see how good he felt. No matter how bad it felt I wanted him to feel good. I knew I would adjust, that the pain would subside.

"No," I said.

James continued rocking back and forth, thrusting in and out of me. After a few minutes, the pain began to subside and I really started to enjoy it. The feeling of his thick, hard, cock inside of me. The new sensation of him driving himself in and out of my pussy. The pressure of his body on top of mine. The friction on my clit.

"Can I tell you something dirty," I whispered to James.

"Yes." He grinned and looked down at my affectionately.

"I really like the way this feels. You... fucking me."

I felt his cock throb in my pussy. James put his hands on my chest and started flicking at my nipples and squeezing my tits.

"Mmmmmmmmmm... Ohhhhhhhh James, your cock feels so good inside of me!" I moaned.

James thrust harder and faster into my pussy. He leaned down and kissed my neck, my chest and nipped and my shoulder. I put his head on my chest and started hammering away at my cunt.

"Fuck me, James! Fuck my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm... Oh baby, I think I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Yes, yes, sweetie. Cum for me! Cum on my cock!" James thrust himself deep inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, James! I'm cumming, I'm cumming all over your hard cock!"

I let go and felt my pussy squeezing his cock as I orgasmed. I looked up at his face and he started pumping himself wildly into me and I could tell he was close. After a few more seconds, I could feel him throbbing inside of me. He was cumming.

James collapsed on top of me and lay there for a few minutes before he pulled his softening cock out of my pussy. I looked down and saw a tiny bit of blood around the entrance to my pussy, which had begun to hurt again, without his cock in it. I laid my head on his chest and took a deep breath. "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied. "How did it feel?"

I explained to him that at first it hurt, but once I got used to it, it felt really good. He told me that it was the most intense sensation he had ever felt. I smiled as we curled up together, excited about what the morning would bring...