My First Time

Story Info
Back at the dorm - Part 2.
463 words
3.87
17.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately after we reached our room at the dorm and closed the door, Mandy told me to get undressed. Her air of authority was palpable. I started undressing and so did she.

She sat on bed, laid back,and told me: "come over here and start licking."

I was surprised by the blunt approach. I guess I knew what was going to happen but it seemed so pushy and expected. I did not react fast enough, so Mandy grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my knees and pushed my head down on her bald cunt. She applied pressure on the the back of my head and I had to breathe through my nose. I licked and explored her with my tongue. I didn't know what to do so I just experimented. I must have found the right spot because all of a sudden Mandy was purring like a kitten.

"ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, keep it up."

Her smell became intoxicating, the pressure on the back of my neck became stronger and I felt like I could feel every nerve ending in my whole body at the same time. The harder she pushed me, the more I wanted to get her off. I was like a puppet being manipulated by the puppet master. I liked being made to do it - I didn't have a choice, so I had no guilt.

Finally, Mandy shuddered and squeezed my head to her cunt so hard I couldn't breathe at all. After 15 seconds or so she released her grip. I looked up at her for affirmation and she said: "not bad, but when I finish training you, you'll be a pro."

I said: "is that all the thanks I get?"

"yup'" she said

"NOW what I want you to do is shave yourself."

"No, I don't like the look - it makes me think I'm a child."

Mandy's tone and body language changed abruptly:

"you'll do as you told, now...or else."

"Or else what?" I replied.

With that she grabbed me, threw me face first on the bed. She then sat on my back trapping my hands at my sides. With that done, she started spanking me. First briskly, then really hard until I started to cry loudly. She stopped only long enough to push my face into the pillow to keep the noise down to a minimum. After about 20 + hard smacks she stopped. I was sobbing quietly now.

She got up, got a razor out of a drawer and handed it to me. "You are always to follow what I say. You are now mine! Do you understand?"

I sobbed: "yes,"

She tossed me a tube of skin cream and sternly proclaimed:

"Now."

I did as I was told.