My First Time

Story Info
Her first time.
1.7k words
4.17
76.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan would be home any minute and I was waiting for him on his bed, wearing nothing but a smile. Aidan and I have been dating for six months but we've never had sex. Oh he's wanted to, but I was always too chicken. Tonight however is different, I'm finally going to give him what he's been wanting for six long months.....my cherry.

I heard the front door open and close and my heart went crazy. I knew he would be here soon and now I was a little scared. Would he even like me coming to his apartment like this? I started to get off the bed and get my clothes back on when he walked around the corner and right into he room. He stopped and gasped from shock that someone was in his room then smiled at me as I stood there trembling.

"Surprise." I squeaked.

He smiled, his eyes softening as he took in the whole picture. Me standing there with my clothes in my hands, my body trembling as I looked at him and smiled shyly.

"Is it my birthday?" He asked in a soft tone.

We both laughed as he took the few steps and stood in front of me. Aidan took my clothes from me, dropped them on the floor as he pulled me into his arms and hugged me close. Right away I felt the tension drain away, he touch always soothed me.

I looked up into his lust filled eyes as his lips softly came down on mine. He reached up and caresses my nipples, softly pinching one then the other as his tongue danced with mine. Every time he pinched one of my nipples I swear I could feel it deep in my pussy and I was throbbing in no time.

We had never gone this far and I was starting to wonder why the hell I made him wait so long, his hands and mouth were doing wonderful things to my body, making me feel things I never thought possible. I never even noticed as he guided me back to the bed and slowly pushed me down on it. I opened my eyes and there he was laying next to me, his hand softly pinching one of my nipples as he watched my reaction to what he was doing.

I closed my eyes, threw my head back and moaned as he kept up his gentle assault on my nipple. It was getting hard and was more sensitive than I could ever remember it being. Every time he touched it I felt it in my pussy and I was getting extremely wet from it.

He stopped, stood up and took his clothes off. I gasped as his throbbing cock sprang free and I saw it for the first time. I had second thoughts when I saw how big he was. How was that monster ever gonna fit in my virgin hole?

He saw the look of panic on my face and chuckled as he lay back down next to me.

"Your body was made for mine, it will stretch to fit my cock as long as I go slow and I'm gentle. Do you trust me?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

Of course I trusted him, that's why I was here. "Yes Aidan, I trust you completely."

He moved so he was between my legs, his hands caressing my feet and my calves and further up until his face was at my pussy. I could feel his hot breath on my wetness and it was driving me crazy.

"I want you to lay back and relax, enjoy what I'm about to do." He told me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him just as I felt his tongue on my most sensitive spot. I gasped and lay my head back down on the bed as he continued licking my clit. He licked the little nub then would straighten his tongue and lick my entire slit. He was driving me crazy. He did this for what seemed like an eternity my clit then my slit, back and forth back and forth never gaining speed enough for me to reach an orgasm. He took his time on my pussy, making wetter than I ever thought possible. I was in a state of total pleasure and I was having a hard time keeping still, even though he was holding my hips in his hands. I kept wiggling my pelvis hoping he would get the hint and bring me over the edge. I needed an orgasm to bad at that point I would have done just about anything to get it.

"Relax and enjoy, baby. Stop moving so much or I might just tie you to the bed to keep you from moving." He joked.

Well that got my attention, we never talked about any sort of bondage but the thought of being tied up and at his complete mercy made my head spin.

"You'd tie me to the bed?" I asked shyly.

He looked up at me hearing the lust in my voice and seeing the excitement in my eyes he smiled at the thought of having me totally at his mercy.

"Yeah baby, if you don't stop moving I might have to tie you securely to the bed and then.." He wiggled his eyebrows for effect as he continued. "I would have you spread wide open and ready for whatever devilish things I could think of."

Just as he finished telling me what he would do to me he slipped two fingers into my tight wet pussy making me gasp and move my hips.

"Tsk...tskk...I did warn you my dear." He said as he rose from the bed and went to his dresser, picked up four of his ties and walked slowly back towards me.

I wasn't sure I wanted him to actually tie me up but the thought of it was so exciting. I didn't put up a fight as he took my hands and tied them to the headboard above my head. Then he walked to the foot of the bed and tied a tie around each of my ankles, then brought up one foot at a time and tied it to the headboard. I gasped as he was done and I realized just how exposed I was to him.

He looked down at my exposed pussy and ass and smiled really big. "Oh Baby, this is going to be so much fun."

He settled down at the foot of the bed and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't see him. But soon I felt him, his tongue found it's way to my ass and I cried out from the wonderful feelings he gave me as his finger slid into my wet pussy and he licked my ass. The pleasure he was giving me was beyond anything I'd ever imagined.

Aidan watched my reaction to his tongue on my ass and knew he had me right where he wanted me when I cried out in pleasure. His fingers went to work on my clit as he finger fucked me and tongued my ass at the same time. He felt and heard my orgasm building as my soft moans got louder and louder until my body tensed up and I screamed.

"Ohhh....ohh.........ohh..............ohhhh......" I cried out as the waves of throbbing pleasure washed over me.

"That's it baby, come for me, come harder than you ever have before." He bit on my clit as the last waves of my orgasm over took me making me cry out in pain or was it pleasure? I'm not sure.

Aidan didn't give me anytime to think as he stood up and placed the tip of his monster cock at the entrance of my soaked pussy. He glided it in a little at a time, letting me get used to his length and girth until he felt my hymen and stopped.

"This is gonna hurt just a little, but then you'll feel nothing but pleasure. Are you ready for me baby?"

I was still coming down from the best orgasm of my life and I knew I didn't want the pleasure to be over so soon. I shook my head and he smiled down at me as his hips surged forward and he buried himself in me, breaking through my cherry and then stopped.


"I'm sorry baby, it'll stop hurting in just a few seconds, I promise." He rubbed my hips and caressed my body as I tried to relax.

I cried out in pain and tensed up at the invasion. My body was on fire, I didn't think the pain would go away but after a few seconds it did and when he saw me relax he moved his hips just a little. When he saw no pain on my face he moved his hips again and gain until he was full on fucking me.

It felt so good, his huge cock filled me up so right and the act of being tied up was so exciting for my first time. It couldn't have been any better.

Aidan has been waiting for this for six long months and he's enjoying himself immensely, the fact that he knows I'm enjoying it too makes it even better. He thrusts in and out harder and harder as my moans get louder and louder with each thrust of his hips. I can feel his cock so big so good as he thrusts harder and faster making me feel every last inch of him as he goes deeper and deeper.

"Ohh Aidan yes fuck me hard, fuck me hard baby!" I scream as I feel my orgasm reaching volcanic levels.

Aidan reaches down and gently plays with my clit sending me over the edge faster than I thought I would go, my groans and screams louder and louder and he continues to thrust his massive cock in and out of me. Suddenly I feel his body tense as his thrusts get jerky and his face tightens up and his hands clench around my hips, his thrusts harder and faster as he screams.

"I'm Cummingggg! Oh fuck!" He yells as he pounds me a few more times and then collapses on the bed beside me.

I was totally spent, my limbs like a rag doll as he untied me, lay down next to me, pulled the blanket over both of us and napped beside me. But the fun never stopped for us, we played with bondage quite a few more times while we were together. But my favorite memory will always be My First Time.