My First Time

Story Info
The first time she met her Master.
2.7k words
4.06
19.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk up to the dark car, heart pounding, adrenaline pumping, looking around and trying not to look suspicious, or conspicuous. It's not easy wearing a dress that barely covers my arse, and nothing underneath, with pigtails and sky high heels. The door opens and I climb in as I was told to do, he begins to drive as soon as the door is closed, and opens my legs with one hand, pinching my thighs sharply, but not very hard, his arm pushing me back against the seat. He drags a nail gently down my leg, stopping centimetres from my sex, which is slick already. I'm desperate to ask him to finger fuck me, but I know better than to speak without permission.

As we drive through the town, I realise that I am a moaning groaning whore, sitting in a car with a man old enough to be my father, at rush hour, people walking by stop to look, trying not to be obvious, and Master plunges three fingers into me at once, then pumps them in and out, his thumb hitting my clit every time, I desperately need to cum, I'm dripping wet, and afraid I'm going to make a mess of his car.

We get to a traffic light, and he stops.

"You have two options slut, either you can cum and spend the rest of the journey naked, and we'll go the long way round, or we can go the short way, you will not be allowed to cum, whatever I do to you, which is it to be?" I go for the last option, the sooner we get to the hotel room and into bed the better.

I'm not prepared for him to undo my dress and expose my breasts, then he opens the sun roof, and goes through a traffic jam between tall buildings, and all the while he's pinching and teasing my nipples, ignoring the passers by who stare, and the deep blush in my cheeks. My nipples are almost painfully hard by the time he goes back to finger fucking me, I try to pull my dress back together over my breasts, and receive a sharp slap on my slick cunt. "Did I tell you that you could put your dress back slut?"

"Sorry Master."

"You will be if you can't obey me."

My only contact before now with this man had been on the phone and the internet, but he'd told me about some of the punishments I could expect if I disobeyed, him, I already have a beating on account for failing to complete one of my tasks on time. I keep my mouth shut and my legs open after that, arms at my sides, trying to concentrate on anything other than his fingers inside me, but it's so difficult to be aware of anything else, let alone concentrate on it.

We arrive at a section of the road where signs announce road works and possible delays. I groan inwardly, that means builders, lots of sweaty men at car window level, the perfect position for anyone to stare at me, sure enough, there they are, about 20 men, mostly topless, all staring licking their lips, putting hands in front of the growing bulges in their trousers. I close my eyes, willing it to be over.

"Open your eyes and show these men how much you're enjoying yourself slut." I open my eyes, and force a smile, then as my guard was down, Master renews his pumping fingers in and out of me, abusing my clit, I shiver with the pleasure, gasping and moaning, I hear a whirring and opened my eyes just long enough to see the window going down, I don't care any more, and maybe I'm even beginning to enjoy myself, I open my eyes again, fixing them on each staring, erect man in turn, groaning louder and louder with the pleasure, and finally coming into Master's hand, falling back into the seat, panting, and cleaning the fingers that had given me so much pleasure with my mouth, tasting my pleasure, drinking my juices.

I look up and see the hotel. "Put your dress on properly." I pull it back to where it had been, tie the knot at the side, tug it down at the bottom, and step out of the car at the same time as him. We walk through the reception area, Master had already collected the key, I walk up the stairs in front of him, very conscious of his eyes all over my body. We get to the room and he opens the door, holding it for me, then closing it, pushing me up against it, and kissing me hard, biting my lip, pinning me against the wood with his body. I lift a leg, wrapping it around him, and he brings the other one up his jeans are open and he is rock hard, then, with almost no warning, he is deep inside me, all 10 inches of his hardness, and however much it may hurt, the pleasure is 100 times more intense. I gasp, loudly, speaking without permission is forbidden, but so is not acknowledging what he's doing to me, unless he tells me otherwise.

I've been doing all his tasks and everything he tells me to by phone and email up till now, and finally, after a month of that, he's inside me, biting my neck and kissing me so hard it hurts, I kiss back, every bit as hard, and he begins to pump inside me, long and hard and slow, torturing me with his slowness, I try to move my hips with him, to make him go faster, but he won't, he keeps going until I am dying of the frustration, and then pulls out of me, I gasp, suddenly I'm so empty.

"Get that dress off slut, and then kneel." I comply quickly, untying the knot at the side of the dress and letting it slip to the floor, then I drop to my knees and look longingly at the cock I know will be fucking my mouth in seconds. I don't have to wait long, he takes a step towards me, and, holding me by my hair, tells me to clean him of my juices, I don't need telling twice, I take him into my mouth as far as I can, I know he'll force himself deeper if he wants to, and suck, and caress him with my tongue, one hand stroking his balls. Then he begins to use his hold on my hair to fuck my mouth, pumping himself in and out, deeper and deeper, his balls slap against my chin as he rapes my throat, faster and faster, ignoring my struggles to escape, suddenly he holds me against him, as deep as he'll go, I can't breathe, I struggle, trying desperately to breathe, and finally, he pulls out of my mouth, and shoots his hot cum all over my face. I thank him, and lick my lips where some of his milk fell.

"Crawl to the bed, then get up into the middle, and stay on your hands and knees with your legs open." I obey quickly, finding a little trouble in getting up onto the bed, but not wanting to disobey him, I am well aware that I am in for a punishment. "You have disobeyed me twice now." He stands in front of me, I hang my head, and he lifts it again by my hair, forcing me to look into his fiery brown eyes, "Once, in failing to complete a task, and today, in coming after being told not to. For the first, you will be beaten, and you will remain silent throughout that punishment. For the second, as I am a generous Master, we will try again, you will not come until I order you to. Do you understand?" I nod, oh dear, he looks pissed off.

He walks to the side of the bed, and out of the case he takes a collar, it is red leather, with small metal spikes, he puts it in front of me, "I was going to give you this if you were good on the ride here, but as you weren't, maybe I'll let you if you can be very good and do exactly as you're told today." I focus on the collar, I desperately want to wear it, to make my status as Master's whore official, I want so much to wear the badge of his ownership, to show that I am his, and he can do exactly as he likes to me, I bite my lip in readiness for the whip.

It descends on my arse, very hard, and with no warning, I wince with the pain, but manage not to make a sound thankfully. He strokes me with the end of his whip, caressing my sides, my neck, my legs, then he begins to strap the soles of my feet, they are sensitive, and it hurts, but I know that I can't cry out, because that will only make it worse, and all I want right now, is to wear that collar. I focus on it as I almost bite through my lip, not watching to see where the whip will land next, my feet are burning with the pain, but no sound escapes me, that is, until, with absolutely no warning, Master brings the whip up hard between my legs and with scientific precision it lands straight on my clit, I gasp, I can't help it, and Master sighs behind me. "That will cost you two more strokes, the next time you make a sound it will be four more, then 8, and if you make another sound after that, I'll just stop counting and you won't be able to sit down for a month." I gulp, and focused even harder on the collar, imagining it around my neck. The pain as he brings the whip down all over my body is intense, I'm getting slick with it, I dig my nails into the duvet, trying to concentrate on anything but the exquisite pain he is inflicting on me. The strokes get harder and harder, and a tear rolls down my cheek, just as my cum is dripping down my thigh, "You're doing well slut, only 5 more to go, you will count them and thank me for each one." So saying, he brought the whip down on my cherry red arse.

"One Master, thank you." My voice shakes, betraying the pain I am in, I try hard to steady myself for the next one. It lands lower down my thighs.

"Two Master, thank you." My voice isn't much better and my whole body is beginning to shake now, I tense my muscles, trying to stop it. The third stroke lands high up my back.

"Three Master, thank you." The fourth comes quickly, in almost exactly the same place.

"Four Master, thank you." He walks around me, as if choosing the most painful place to whip me, he settles on my dripping sex, and brings the whip up hard between my legs.

"Five Master, thank you." I say it through clenched teeth, in agony, my sex stinging unbearably.

"Well done slut, now thank your Master properly." His cock is already hard just inches from my face, I lick the tip gently, lapping up his precum, savouring the slightly salty taste, then flick my tongue up and down his shaft, eyes closed in concentration, and a happy smile on my face, this is what I was born to do, I am sure of it, in pleasing Master I find complete fulfilment, and I worship him for it. I take his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, and slowly I take him deep inside my mouth, until his tip presses against the back of my throat, and he takes my hair in one hand, and holds me tight into him as he fucks my mouth mercilessly. I feel him bend forwards, and wonder what he is doing, then my sopping cunt is impaled on something hard, ridged and plastic, there is a soft click and it begins to vibrate. I moan around his shaft, the pleasure making me dizzy, I'm trembling all over, as if the vibrations were flowing through my whole body, and he begins to fuck me slowly with it, pushing it hard into me and then withdrawing it almost completely before ramming it back again. All this time I am frantically sucking on his cock, trying to make him cum in the hope that he will let me cum as well. Suddenly, he pulls himself out of my mouth, withdrawing the vibrator at the same moment. I moan with disappointment, and he flips me onto my back, straddles my chest, and holds my breasts close together, pinching and teasing my nipples as he pushes his dick between my soft, milky breasts, it is well lubricated from my saliva, and he begins to fuck my cleavage hard, pulling, pinching, scratching my nipples and breasts all the time, making me moan in pain and pleasure and writhe under him as his wicked grin looks down on me, pinning me, helpless and powerless against him. He slows down, still pumping hard though, and then speeds up again, the bed bounces, and suddenly, holding himself between my breasts, he cums, all over my chest and neck, I gasp at the suddenness. He drags a finger through his cum on my chest and holds it to my lips, I open my mouth to suck it clean, and he hooks his finger over my jaw, pulling me upwards by it, he kisses me hard, then spits into my mouth, claiming me as his own, proving that anything he wants from me, he will have it. Anything he tells me to do, I will do it, we both know that, if I wasn't ready to do anything he said, I wouldn't have got into his car at all.

"You are mine, do you understand that? I own you, I will use you whenever I want to, you will not refuse me anything, disobey me, and I will punish you severely. You are my slut, my whore, you will do as I order without hesitation or complaint, you will not question me, ever. If you obey me then I assure you, you will enjoy yourself, you will be happy as my slut. However if you disobey me too often, you will find that you are punished often and in ways you would not enjoy as much as you enjoyed your whipping. Do you understand me whore?"

"Yes Master."

"Tell me what you are and who you belong to."

"I am a whore Master, and I belong to you and no one else."

"Good." He lifts my legs over his shoulders, and I moan as I feel him hard against the lips of my cunt. "What do you want slut?"

"Please Master, please will you fuck your whore!" I beg him, watching his wicked smile, quivering under the intensity of his gaze. When I can stand it no longer, he silences my pleas by forcing his mouth down hard on mine, kissing, biting, attacking my mouth, and I moan and return every last bite with intense pleasure. He drives himself into me then, and I arch my back and moan in the ecstasy. He thrusts into me, deeper and deeper, and then pulls out, and in again, hard and slow, long and powerful strokes.


"Please Master may I cum?"

"No." I moan again, trying to concentrate on taking deep breaths, trying to pull myself back from the edge of an earth-shattering orgasm, I close my eyes, feeling his gaze on my face as he begins to fuck me faster, I am almost drawing blood from my hand as I dig my nails into it in a desperate bid to stop the orgasm that is threatening to overtake me at any moment. I gasp, I really can't stop it any longer, let him punish me, I can't hold back the flood of pleasure.

"Cum for me slut." I almost weep with relief as the orgasm crashes over me, I am shaking almost uncontrollably, my head is swimming, I can hardly see, and when the flood finally subsides, I am too weak to move.

Master wraps his arms around me, and we fall asleep together, I feel safe, warm, and indescribably happy. I am his, he owns me, I am his slut, forever, and that's just the way I like it.