My First Time at a Club

Story Info
How I learned to deepthroat from a stranger.
1.3k words
4.04
40.7k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered this club with my friend Tara and looked around, it was more amazing than I had ever imagined. This club was very popular and I waited for what seemed like an eternity for my 18th birthday so I could finally get in. We paid the cover charge and the bouncer put wrist bands on us to indicate we weren't allowed to be served alcohol before letting us in.

There had to be 1000 people in the club. I had spent quite a long time deciding what to wear and how I should do my hair. I settled on a tight fitting skirt and low cut blouse that accentuated my cleavage. The shopping trip with Tara for my new bra really worked with my blouse. I really wanted to blend in and luckily the outfit I selected seemed to work out.

We made our way to the bar and grabbed a couple drinks for us. Trying to look all sophisticated and mature we stood in the crowd swaying to the music that beat at our chests. There were tables and couches surrounding an enormous dance floor, but they were all full.

After making our way around the club we settled against a small wall with a ledge for our drinks amongst the tables. Two guys smiled at us from a nearby table and we smiled back. Instantly one of the guys got up and walked to us to invite us to their table.

Anxious to sit, I nodded, "Okay," before making our way to our their table

I don't remember their names, but we will call them Jeff and Mark. I was sitting beside Mark who was in a full leg cast up to his thigh. It was a good ice breaker as he explained the story of how he broke his leg and all the inconveniences that come along with a full leg cast.

Jeff and my friend got up and wandered out in to the crowd to dance.

"Sorry." he said pointing at the cast on his leg.

"I would love to be dancing with you." He said with a smile.

"That's okay. I'm cool just hanging out talking." I smiled back.

Mark was really cute and flirted openly with me. An order of drinks arrived and he pushed one towards me. I pointed at my new bracelet with a pouty face.

"Don't worry about Grace. They don't walk around and check." He pushed the drink closer to me.

Jeff and my friend were back and forth throughout the night, but I really didn't notice much. They were having fun and so was I. At one point I recall Mark asked me to dance for him, so I stood up and danced at the end of the table while he watched and smiled. When I eventually sat, he pulled my face close to his and kissed me deeply. My heart raced and I gave my lips to him. As the night went on...we continued to make out. His hands cautiously wandered over my legs and back.

Inevitably dreaded words were spoken by the DJ that it was last call.

The lights eventually came on blinding us as we waited for the majority of the crowd to leave before tried hobbling out on his crutches. We made our way to one of the waiting taxis and piled in. We had decided earlier that we would all go back to Jeff and Mark's apartment to keep the party alive.

It was a small two bedroom and very evidently the home of two bachelors. Mark and I sat on the couch and he put his arm around me again. Jeff brought us all drinks and put music on. Marks hands began to wander on me again but this time less cautiously.

I was shocked to have him trying to touch my breast through my blouse in front of people. I moved his hand away gently.

"Why don't I give you the tour?" he asked.

Naturally, that 'tour' took 30 seconds and ended in his room. Mark closed the door and made his way over to his bed.

"Why don't you come lay here with me?" Mark patted the bed beside him.

I walked over slowly and lay down beside him. His hand instantly met my thigh and slowly slid up under my skirt. He pulled my thigh and I straddled him as his hands made their way up to my ass as we kissed.

His fingers squeezed my ass cheeks slowly working their way over my pussy. Touching me through my panties he teased me causing electricity to shoot across my body. As we kissed I could feel him fumbling with his pants.

His hand met mine and guided it to his hard cock. After stroking him for a bit I climbed off him to his side. Grabbing his swollen cock gain, I leaned over and kissed him. Mark's fingers pushed in to my pussy.

His other hand tangled itself in my long red hair firmly as we kissed. Finally breaking his kiss, I lowered my head to his waiting cock. I moved slowly down his chest until my face was inches from his cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" he called out loudly. "Suck that cock for me gorgeous."

I squeezed his cock getting my first look at it as I slowly stroked it. The head was huge and purple. The shaft was thicker than head and my fingers barely touched when I grabbed it. Slowly stroking it, I felt his hand gently push my head closer until his cock was at my lips.

I kissed the head teasing him but he would have none of that. Thrusting his hips and pushing my head I got a mouth full of cock. At first he just held my head while he fucked my mouth slowly. He pushed it to the back of my mouth until I gagged, and then pulled it back just to do it again.

He continued to fuck my mouth faster and faster. Every time I gagged he just held my head and fucked me faster; his cock head pounding the back of my throat. My eyes watered as I gagged on his fat cock. Pushing it to the back of my mouth he held me there and I started to struggle.

Holding my head, he thrusted his hips pushing his cock down my throat. Tears rolled down my cheek as his cock began to fuck my throat. I gagged and struggled to breath, but he didn't seem to care.

Faster and faster he fucked my throat, never taking his cock out. I struggled to breathe through my nose as he used my throat as his personal fuck toy. His cock felt so huge. Afraid and excited he made me very confused.

His cock felt like it was getting even bigger in my throat and before I knew it I felt his cock begin to pulsate. Mark's breathing got heavier.

Groaning loudly, Mark cursed, "Oh yeah, you good little slut! Take that fucking cum you little bitch."

Holding my head with my lips pressed to his pubic hair. Hi cock continued to pulse as he emptied himself down my throat. His breathing slowed and he held me there until I felt him soften. Slowly he released his grip of my head and his cock slid from my mouth leaving a taste of his salty cum in my mouth.

Smiling he looked at me and said "Thanks, I needed that, now you girls should probably get home."

I was in shock as he pulled the covers over himself and pointed me to the door.

As I walked out dressing myself, it only took one look at Tara and she knew it was time to go. We grabbed our stuff and headed out the door. Tara gave me an inquisitive look as made our way home. I explained how confusing it had been with all the mixed emotions of fear and excitement.

Smiling at Tara, "I did learn how to deep throat though!"