My First Time at Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jmatik
Jmatik
3 Followers

S took me into her mouth, just as she had done before. This time though she got up to speed faster taking me deeper and deeper. Meanwhile K watched, then lay beneath us, putting her head between S's legs. She began licking and sucking, while her hand went to her own mound. I could feel S's moans on my cock. She was getting close too. We all sensed the other's getting close to climax and our speed and ferocity increased. S deep throating me, the sensation making me quiver as my balls began to tingle and twitch. Her moaning rose in pitch and volume. K's hand had stopped stroking and changed to a fingering motion. Our bodies seemed in unison as we all tensed up before the release, I could feel my muscles flex and tighten before letting go. I spewed rope after rope of hot cum deep down S's throat. Her body electrified by her own orgasm tensed and then finally relaxed. K was last to finish, she practically screamed as her climax rocked her body. Her hand moving at lightning speed until finally she lay still, her breathing rapid and shallow.

We all lay down in the soft warm grass. It was itchy on my back but I barely noticed. S and K lay on either side of me. Each one had a hand on my resting cock. I told them it was tired but they just smiled and S whispered "I don't think so." She stroked it and then kissed it. To my surprise it began to stand back up. Slowly at first but as they each stroked it in turn it returned to standing at attention.

I was excited, I couldn't believe I would lose my virginity this way, in a threesome of all ways! Not only that but with two absolutely gorgeous women.

S straddled me. K still laying next to me watched, stroking herself gently again. She whispered in my ear between quiet moans, "I can't wait for you to get inside me." With this my cock went rock hard. S kissed me again, I could feel her firm nipples brush against my chest as she leaned over me. Our kiss didn't last long as she sat up.

She reached behind and grasped my member. I felt her wet clit at first, then her silky pussy lips. She was teasing me, moving my cock and using it to stroke herself. I was going mad with anticipation, I wanted to badly to be inside her, to feel her pussy swallow my cock.

K, still watching, whispered in my ear, "you want her don't you? You want to be inside her?" I practically shouted back, "Yes! God yes I want to be inside her!" S smiled and looked me in the eye as her hips adjusted, she slowly moved downward, I could feel the slight resistance and then the most glorious feeling. Her silky smooth warmth as my cock was engulfed by her wet hot pussy. I almost came again. A loud moan escaped both our lips as we relished the feeling. S put her hands on my chest and started moving her hips, rocking back and forth slowly. I felt her tunnel grip and tighten around my cock as I pushed in and out of her. The feeling was nothing I had ever felt before and I was in awe.

K sat up, and kissed me, then she kissed S. Her hands began to massage S's boobs again and she moved behind her. She started kissing her neck and fondled her breasts, S arched her back and threw her head back moaning. She started moving up and down instead of just using her hips. First she sat all the way down, my dick disappearing completely inside her. The muscles of her warm tunnel contracting around my cock. Then she started moving up and down.

I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening in front of me. K's hands pinching and squeezing S's nipples and kissing her neck. While S continued riding my cock, up and down. She was so wet and warm. I started to move my hips with hers. Instinctively we synced up and soon the pace began to increase as our passion rose. Up and down, faster and faster. She moaned out "Oh God! Oh don't you fucking stop!" She moved faster and faster, I did my best to keep up with her pace. Suddenly I felt her pussy clench tightly around my cock as she climaxed, "Fuck yes! Oh fucking yes!" she cried as her body shook with orgasm. She slowly climbed off herself and kissed me.

K said, "finally it's my turn!" She pulled me to my knees and turned herself so her tight round ass faced me. I looked down at her bum, it was nice and round with a little extra to it, making it perfectly circular. She looked back at me, "Well? C'mon I've waited long enough haven't I?" I snapped out of my ass induced daze and pushed my cock into her ass. "Woah, woah there, that's not the right hole."

"Oh, sorry." I said, embarrassed. S who up until now was watching guided my cock into the correct position, again she grasped it and began using the tip to stroke the pussy lips. K was even wetter than S, practically dripping. No wonder she was so impatient.

I felt her hole and gently pushed forwards with my hips. I slipped inside her easily, her soaking wet tunnel felt amazing. My hands instinctively grabbed her hips as I began to thrust. "Mmmm oh yes, don't stoop." Moaned K. In and out, I pulled myself until the head of my cock was almost outside those amazing lips and then slowly pushed back inside until I couldn't get any deeper. I couldn't help but begin to speed up. Faster and faster, in and out, in and out. My cock began to feel a bit numb, as the stimulation became too much. K was moaning loudly, her breathing was becoming shallow, her hips were moving against mine so I was getting even deeper with every thrust. She cried out, "Yes, yes yes harder, harder!" With all my remaining energy I sped up, thrusting harder and harder, the smack of my hips into her ass was loud in my ears, her moaning reaching a crescendo. I felt my balls begin to tingle. "Fuck oh fucking yes, don't stop!" She cried. I summoned everything I had and moved even faster, even harder. In and out, in and out. Then "Oh, oh fuck, mmmm fuuuck!" She screamed, as she climaxed. Her tunnel constricting and throbbed around my dick. It sent me over the edge, and I squirted ropes of cum deep inside her. It was the best feeling I had ever felt.

I pulled my now soft cock out of her and slumped over, completely spent. S embraced me, "That was the most amazing experience of my life." She said. I agreed, "Ya same for me, but I also just lost my V-card so it's obviously going to be the greatest moment for me." I laughed. Both girls looked right at me,

"wait, you're a virgin?" K said.

"Well not anymore." I replied.

"Holy shit, no way, that was like the best sex I ever had!" said S.

"Really, well it was definitely that for me too!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"I guess we are going to keep you around." K said.

"Ya, although I don't know if I want to share him." Said S.

"I don't want to get in between you two!" I said quickly. "Let's just enjoy the moment"

They both decided that would be best for now. We lay in silence, watching the afternoon begin to fade into sunset. I kept going over it in my mind, how had all this happened. I still couldn't believe it. I barely been at school a month and I had just lost my virginity to two amazing bombshell girls in a threesome.

What else could the semester have in store?

Jmatik
Jmatik
3 Followers
12