My First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers

With that he took first some topical gel out, and spread it over my clit and surrounding tissue, then after about five minutes he took out a needle and injected me in all around the same tissue. This needle hurt a little but in a few minutes my crotch was numb. Then with great care he pulled my clit out and pushed the piercing needle through it. Then once again he pushed a golden ring through my clit and soldered it in place.

Now I was pierced in my two nipples and my clit, with 3 beautiful large golden rings attached. Master looked down and said, "This ring says, Black Cock Only!"

I thought I was done but Master continued. "Slut, I've pierced and ringed you, and named you, but these areas are private and most people won't ever get the chance to see your tits or cunt, so I'm also having Master Rodney pierce your tongue.

I know that you're pretty conservative, so you're going to have to be creative when you try to explain this one." With that said, Master Rodney pulled my tongue out and quickly pierced through, then with the needle still in my tongue he put a small object in front of my eyes, when I looked I could see it was a small black cock, with a thin shaft, mushroom head and a pair of balls. He took off the head and pushed the cock through with the balls down. Then he attached the head back on and Master said, "Now my little cum slut, you'll always have a black cock in your mouth, I'm looking forward to how you'll explain that to your boss and friends."

Suddenly I felt something resting above my pussy, it was a large stencil and when Master Rodney pulled it off, I could see writing but couldn't make it out. My Black Master said, "Now I'm having Rodney tattoo you. This one says, (Black Cock Whore).

I heard the electric needle start and Master Rodney tattooed me in gothic letters about 4 inches long and three quarters of an inch high "Black Cock Whore". It took around 30 minutes to complete.

Then he unfastened me and turned me face down refastening all my bindings. This time My Master told me, "Above your ass we'll tattoo, (Black Cock Worship) with an arrow pointing to your sweet little asshole."

Soon I heard the needle going again and was racked with pain as the tattooing began. I never dreamed that I would be pierced and tattooed on our first night, I never dreamed I would be calling a black stud my Master. But just hours after meeting him I was now pierced with hoops bearing these names;

On my breasts, Master Leon's Fuckslut' on one and Black Fucktoy on the other.

On my clit, 'Black cock only'.

A black cock stud through my tongue.

And now two tattoos, inscribed 'Black Cock Whore' and above my ass, 'Black Cock Worship'.

Suddenly the pain stopped and I was done, Master stood over me admiring the tattoos on my body. And then he said, one more. And I was stunned to see Mistress Angie coming over with hair clippers, scissors and a razor. Master told me to bend forward and as I did Mistress began to cut the hair on the back of my head just above my neck. Then she used the clippers and finally shaved my scalp.

I felt another stencil on the back of my head and Master Rodney began tattooing letters there. About 20 minutes later he was done and the pulled up my hair giving me a mirror to see what was tattooed there.

It read, 'Master Leon's cum slut'.

They dropped my hair and it was covered up. Master looked at me and said, "Little one, you are now mine, I will be using you and selling you to my friends and business associates, it's up to you whether you let the hair grow back where I just had you marked. I like to see my name there, but you decide what you'd like to do."

Mistress Angie cut your hair in such a way that if you fix it properly no one will be able to tell the tattoo is there. But when you come to see me, you will always have the tattoo visible.

He was standing there in front of me with his long cock in a semi-hard state, I looked up at him and said, "Master, I'm thrilled to be your cumlsut, black cock whore, black cock lover, black cock worshiper, I want you to use my holes however you choose and I'll be the best sex toy you've ever had." Then I asked him, "Master, may I suck and worship your beautiful black cock?"

He asked if my tongue was okay? When I nodded yes, he told me, "Make love to your Masters tool, and if you are good, I will give you another load of my seed."

As I began to give my Master head, I noticed he made a signal to Master Rodney.

Master Rodney then said, "Cucky, you've seen us mark our fucktoy, now it is your turn, crawl over here and get on the table.

I wondered what they would do to him, but not for long. Mistress Angie came over and began to cut his pubic hair, telling him. "You are a little cum slut, you will always be totally shaved like our fucktoy." From now on you will be completely bald at all times, we may allow fucktoy a little patch or landing strip, but as a cucky you don't deserve any hair, we want you bald as a little girl, do you understand Cucky?" My former husband said, "Yes Mistress I will keep my privates bald as you order."

She signaled Master Rodney to come over after she had finished shaving Cucky. Master Rodney began to tattoo over Cucky's penis, while doing so he told him. "This tattoo marks you as a Cuckold, it says, 'Black Man's Cuckold'. When finished there he told him to turn over. "Above your ass", he said, "It will say, "Black Cock Whore". And he began the second tattoo. When finished he told him to turn over again and this time made Cucky open his mouth, then without warning he began to tattoo, 'Black Cock Here' on the inside of his bottom lip.

Cucky thought he was finished but Master Rodney got out his piercing gear and proceeded to ring his nipples like mine and finally but the black cock stud through his tongue as well.

I had been sucking and worshiping Master Leon's cock the whole time, it must have been at least an hour. My Master had already cum several times tonight and he was lasting during the whole session. Finally as Master Rodney was finishing the final piercing. He began fucking my throat deeply, faster and faster, he ordered Cucky to come over and kneel next to me and as he began to cum he pulled out and ordered us both to open our mouths as he spurted his cum first in mine, then his Cucky's mouth.

He then had us clean his cock and balls of cum and sweat with out lips and tongues, saying.. "My new toys have pleased me well tonight, now I'll have my driver take you to your car, you may go home and I'll call you in 4 weeks when the piercings and tattoos have healed.

jennyBSW
jennyBSW
126 Followers
12