My First Time Ch. 04

Story Info
Leo can comfort his anguished sister better than anyone.
5.7k words
4.42
14.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

This is a contribution to the Survivor Revival Challenge, organized by Tara Cox. My first eleven stories were called My Junior Year Abroad. Next up was the little story, "Why I love Wives." This is my sixteenth story in the Survivor Revival Challenge. I hope you like it. Personally, I'm wasting away in Paris, where shelter in place is unfortunately called "confinement," and I'm beginning to go bonkers! I hope you're doing better than bonkers.

Special Note: The first two chapters of this story were in the First Time rubric, and the third was in Exhibitionist and Voyeur. This one is in Incest, of course, and it can be read independently of the first three. I hope you enjoy it.

******************

Leo can comfort his anguished sister better than anyone

******************

I gradually began to adjust to the idea that virtually every male (over 18, hee, hee) in the county, and quite a few of the females, had seen the video of Eric ravishing me. The video even included me undressing, and later after the deed was done, of me dressing, and even the goodbye kisses of both Eric and Doug, with Doug removing my top and my bra as we kissed.

I later learned that Eric had planned thoroughly for this video of my seduction. He had tiny cameras planted throughout the apartment, and then he used some sort of software to splice them all together to make the full video, released to the tiny police force of our small Indiana town, and then to the world.

Yeah, it was probably illegal to do things like that, but when it's the local police doing it, well, who are you going to call? Ghostbusters? Besides, the damage was done. Calling attention to it by suing city hall would be - counterproductive, shall we say?

Our small town was having trouble maintaining the police force. Police are expensive, and they require all sorts of things, like bullet-proof vests, weaponry, and video cameras. Part of their compensation is that the video cameras would - surprisingly often - capture naked or near naked women.

The police had a video library of what they called "the town sluts," which included a fair number of ashamed and embarrassed wives, committing the occasional adulterous liaison. Between Doug's video of Eric fucking me in this Camaro, and the video Eric arranged of us fucking, and me even making out with Doug at the end, well that was going into their five-star collection, I'm sure. Officer Doug would strut around like a stud, all at my expense.

I think after all the fucking with Eric, to have been filmed kissing both Doug and Eric at Eric's door, and letting Doug play with my naked boobs, put the nails in my slut coffin. Leo bravely told me everyone fucks, and the only difference with me is that it's on film. Well, maybe so, but not everyone kisses and lets two men molest herself at once, right after gleefully fucking one of the men, and in three different positions, to boot. I was doomed.

I was now sheltering in place for two reasons: The COVID-19 virus of course, but also to hide from society, to hide my shame. I was playing solitaire on my computer, watching World War Z on Netflix for the fifth time, and basically losing my mind. My only comfort was my brother Leo. He assured me that my Dad did not know of, and had not seen, the sex video of me. I'm fairly sure he was lying, but I chose to believe him.

I kept having spontaneous episodes of uncontrolled crying. Seemingly anything could set my waterworks off, but only one thing could stop me from my sobbing: Leo's comforting voice, and his hand sweetly stroking my hair.

Eric called me. He wanted me to come over to his apartment, presumably for another sexual romp. I couldn't believe it. Did he not realize what he had done? He had ruined my existence in my own town, the town I had grown up in! Eric said he had a surprise for me.

"What did you do? Invite some of your friends over for a gangbang?" I said, sarcastically, on the phone.

"Yes, I guess you could call it that. Doug, Josh, and Irving are here. Would four men constitute a gang bang? They've all seen the video of you and me, many times, actually, and they're all hot for you. What do you say?" Eric said, and on the phone, no less!

"Eric, such jokes are not funny," I said. "In fact, they're creepy."

"I'm not joking, Melissa. It'll be fun, not funny. You'll love it. You know you will. You'll become a town legend. Hell, you already are one! Can you make it here in twenty minutes? The guys are already here," Eric said. I half expected him to have said 'they're already hard.'

"You know, Eric, when you told me you were too stupid to go to college, I thought you were full of crap, and you were just afraid of college. Now I know, however, that you were telling me the truth. I don't want to see you again. Ever. Have your Mom explain to you why. Goodbye, and have a nice life," I said, and I hung up the goddam phone.

I went to my room, in shock. Where had I gone wrong? How had I misjudged Eric so badly? Why had I failed with Sam, and Juan, both? Maybe the problem lay with me, not the men I chose. Maybe I somehow was conveying to them I was unworthy, nothing more than a good fuck, and a disposable good fuck, at that? I felt like cutting myself.

It's a dangerous place to be, the temple of self-pity. Self-pity is a rabbit hole one goes down, and then down, and down, and down some more, wallowing in it, until the climb back out of the hole one's in is so forbidding, it's beyond one's strength. I was there, circling the drain, crying myself to sleep, when Leo rode to the rescue on his white stallion.

As he had become accustomed to doing, Leo comforted me. He made me tell him about Eric's latest offense, that of proposing a gang bang as if I'd pop right over for one, and he stroked my head and said all the right things. He even blamed himself for having suggested I hook up with Eric in the first place.

I told him Eric had also persuaded me to make him two more masks from another of my bras, and he gave the masks to Doug and Irving, and they were passing them around to all sorts of guys from my high school class, who loved wearing the cups of one of my former bras over their mouths and noses. He had turned my good will into making me a laughing stock. Eric and his close friends had drunk the cool-aid provided by the right wing that Coronavirus was nothing more than a bad cold, and if you were young and strong, your body would fight it off. They didn't worry about infecting anyone else, such as their parents or grandparents.

Leo told me there would always be people like that, and well, that's just the way life is. The Eric's, Doug's and Irving's of the world would always be with us, and that when college resumed again, hopefully in the fall, I'd meet some other people and enjoy life to the fullest.

"Leo, the fall is six months away!" I said.

"Yes, but I doubt we'll have to self-isolate for six months. When things get better, you can go visit one of your college friends, or maybe then you can go to Grandma's house," Leo said.

"Leo, I get horny. What will I do for sex?" I asked.

"What everyone does, Melissa. Masturbate," he said.

Mom called us down for supper.

*****************

"You busy?" Leo asked, as he knocked at my bedroom door.

I quickly threw on a robe, and replied, "No. Come on in."

Leo came in. "Lissa, it's 11:30 in the morning. Why aren't you dressed yet?"

I blushed. "Well if you must know, I was just following your advice," I replied.

"What advice might that be?" Leo asked, and it was clear he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

"What do you think Mom will make for lunch?" I asked. Changing the topic seemed wise.

"Mom and Dad are both down at the bar. We're on our own for lunch. Hey, you're a girl, do you cook?" Leo said.

**************

Our parents own a bar in town, called the Tipsy Top Bar. Don't blame me for its name. It's just a bar for farmers, but on Friday and Saturday nights they serve food. Rumors have it you get better service if you're wearing a John Deere cap, but those rumors are false. I should know.

When I was in high school I waitressed there, but only once I was over eighteen, because that's the law in Indiana. The food was fried chicken, catfish, or steak, with sides like onion rings, and salad 'with a creamy Alfredo dressing.' It was the best place to eat for miles around, at least in my opinion. It served the best steak not just in the county, but in the state. I wore short skirts when I waitressed and that earned me nicer tips. Nobody hit on me, except the occasional out of town customer, because everyone knew I was the daughter of the owners.

Now, of course, with COVID-19, the bar was closed. But Mom and Dad still went over to it, to vacuum and dust, wash the windows, water the plants, check on the freezer, all those sorts of things. That's where they were spending the middle of the day, so Leo and I had the house to ourselves.

****************

Anyway, I answered Leo. "You know I can cook. I've been cooking since I was fourteen, and you've eaten meals I've cooked in their entirety. Why are you pretending you're so stupid?"

"Because I actually am stupid. I forgot. You're right; you're a good cook. Want to whip us up some lunch?" Leo said.

After lunch, and after Leo had praised my culinary talents (which are not that good; he was being generous), he said, "I'm bored."

"Me too. You know, Leo, how you told me about relieving my sexual frustration?" I asked. I was nervous asking about that. It's not a topic that girls talk about much, especially with their brothers!

"Not really," Leo said.

I stared at him. Was he really going to make me say it? Is it possible her forgot he even said it? Well, yeah, maybe it was. It was, after all, an off-hand remark when he was trying to help me.

"Think about it. Clues: me relieving my sexual frustration. Come on, Leo, you can do it," I said, getting annoyed.

"Oh, right. You mean when I said you could masturbate. It's not exactly the world's most profound idea. I mean, everyone does it. I guess maybe someplace, somewhere, if you're religious enough and in certain religions, then..."

"Stop it!" I exclaimed. "Leo, it's not working, I'm so frustrated!"

"What's not working?" Leo asked, apparently innocently.

I glared at him. "I can't get myself off, goddam you."

"Oh, yeah. I'm having similar issues. Even when I watch the video of you and Eric..."

"Can you stop with that video! Leo, you're not helping," I said.

"Well, it should be easy for women. Use a toy, why don't you?" Leo said.

"A toy? What on earth are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know, a sex toy? Like a dildo, or a vibrator?" he said. "We men don't have such things. We just watch porn like..." and he stopped, before mentioning the video of Eric fucking me, yet again.

"I don't have any sex toys, and before you suggest I order some on line, remember that Mom opens all packages almost before they've entered the house, and I'm not going to order sex toys under these conditions," I said.

"Let me think, for a minute," Leo said.

We were quiet while I let him think.

"Let's go to your room. I'll do the dishes later," Leo said. "I'm not at all sure you're going to like what I'm going to propose.

*****************

"Seriously? You've never done mutual masturbation with any of your boyfriends?" Leo asked. "Not even Eric when you were in high school?"

"I used to jerk him off in the car, does that count?" I said, doubtless blushing at my embarrassment to be admitting such things to my brother.

"Were you both naked?" my pervy brother asked.

"Certainly not! Sometimes I was, well, naked above the waist, but never below the waist!" I exclaimed.

"Let me explain. Here's how mutual masturbation works. You face me, and I face you. You masturbate looking at me, and I masturbate looking at you. We never touch. It's not really incest that way," he said.

"Pretty damn close to incest, if you ask me," I said.

"Well, maybe so. We're both naked, as well," my brother said, watching for my reaction.

"Oh," I said. "I'm not sure about that. Getting naked in front of my brother sounds a little bit, well, strange." I remembered how much I enjoyed showing off my nudity, to Juan, and later, to Doug. I had become very aroused. Getting naked for Leo, though? The idea did arouse me, but it also creeped me out.

"We could start by kissing. After a bit, I could begin to undress you, to see how it goes. We can stop at any time," Leo said. He was being so nice to me!

"I do enjoy kissing you. I love to kiss," I said. "Come sit with me on the bed, why don't you?" I said. Leo was in the armchair in my room.

"How about we both stand. Beds are so suggestive," Leo said, always the gentleman, my brother.

I stood. He came to me, and we kissed. We kissed some more, opened our mouths, and French kissed. The man kisses great. It was working, too! I could feel myself getting wet. After a fairly long time of this, Leo lifted my T shirt. I was more than ready and I raised my arms, and off came my T shirt.

We kissed some more, and then Leo rolled down and off my yoga pants. Suddenly I was in a bra and panties. It was time for a big decision on my part, but I postponed it by letting Leo kiss me some more. Then came time for me bra. Leo unhooked the back. I said, "Wait."

"I'm not sure about you seeing my boobs, Leo. You're my brother," I said.

"I've seen the video. I've seen you naked. I've seen you fucking. I've seen two different men undress you, at least above the waist. I've seen you climax," Leo said, and he began to take off my bra.

I stopped him. "That was in a video. This is in the here and now. It's different," I said.

"And much better, I'm sure." Leo kissed me some more and at some weak moment during the kissing, off came my bra. I was wearing only panties.

"Now you undress me, Melissa," he said. he knew I liked it when he used my whole name, and didn't call me 'Lissa,' or the name I dreaded most of all, namely, 'Mel.'

"I can't Leo. It's too intimate," I said, and I meant it. "You undress yourself," I said.

"I will, if you'll remove your panties. We have to be naked for mutual masturbation," Leo said.

"You've gotten me wet just from the kissing," I said.

"Good. You've made me hard," and as if to emphasize his point, Leo took off his briefs and he was naked. I saw his cock for the first time and it was hard. It was hard for me! I slipped off my panties, blushing furiously. I tried to remind myself he had seen the video God alone knows how many times, but I knew it was totally different in person!

We sat on the floor, facing each other. I sat Indian style, giving Leo a great view of my pussy. Before that, he had been studying my boobs. Leo had a great chest, with the perfect amount of chest hair, and nice abs, too. He had a rugged, handsome face. His arms were muscular, and - oh shit, let's face it - he was testosterone incarnate on two legs, and those looked to me to be muscular, powerful legs, too. God, he was a prize of a man. I wondered what he was thinking about me?

Leo began to stroke his meat. He caressed it softly, lovingly, as if to tease himself. I began as I often do, running my fingers gently over the fine hair of the insides of my thighs. Leo caressed his balls, and I began to stroke my labia, just the very outsides, up and down, up and down, and repeat.

Leo began now to grab his cock, and he began to pump it. I flashed on all of those hand jobs I had given to Eric in high school. He had been such a nice boy back then; why had he become such a jerk? I shook my head to get Eric out of it, and stared at Leo's gorgeous cock. It really was a nice cock. I'd never thought about the aesthetics of cocks before, but just then I did, and Leo's cock was the champ.

I began to wonder how Leo's cock would taste. I put that thought right out of my head! What a slut I was at times, at least in my mind. I began to get more serious about my masturbatory techniques, and my fingers began to enter my pussy. This was working! I was nicely wet. I hadn't been this wet since Eric and I ... no, I can't think about that!

Leo's hand was moving faster on his cock. I wondered where he would squirt? I didn't want his cum all over my floor. I looked around; no tissues, or anything. With Sam and Juan, I had always had them come on my boobs, or rarely, in my mouth. For some reason they really loved coming in my mouth.

"Stop for a minute, Leo," I said, and his hand froze, still holding his cock. "Where are you going to cum? I don't want a mess of sticky cum on the floor of my bedroom."

"I don't think I can cum. Even this isn't getting me off. Is it working for you?" Leo asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm pretty close," I said, as I pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy, faster and faster. And I wasn't even playing with my clit, yet! Well, at least not directly. The pumping of the fingers kind of brushed my clit.

"You can cum on my boobs, if you want," I said, my voice getting all husky, as it sometimes does when I'm close.

"I shouldn't ask this, Melissa, but maybe you could finish me off with your mouth?" Leo said.

My fingers froze. I hadn't been expecting Leo to go there, even if I had been fantasizing giving him a blowjob. Thoughts raced through my mind at the speed of light, or so it seemed. I knew what I wanted.

"I'll give you a blowjob, if you'll eat me out, okay?" I said.

"At the same time?" Leo asked.

"What? I don't understand," I said.

"It's called sixty-nine, because a six is a nine upside down. You sit on my face, and suck off my cock while I eat you out. Want to try it?" Leo suggested.

I forgot about morals. I forgot about ethics. I forgot all about the taboo. I forgot everything except that I loved my brother and he needed this, and dammit all, I needed it too.

"Lie down, then, Leo," I said, and he did. His cock stuck straight up in the air, like a rocket ship ready to launch. I sat down on his face and leaned forward, taking his cock in my mouth. It did in fact taste delicious. I felt I had become rather good at blowjobs, with Sam and Juan in college. I had given one to Eric, too, in his Camaro, and he seemed to like it a lot.

It didn't take long for Leo's rocket ship to launch. "Want to see your cum?" I said, and I got off his face so that he could see my mouth, and I opened it, sticking out my tongue coated thoroughly with his cum. Then I flamboyantly swallowed. I smiled at him. "You taste good!" I said. I wasn't lying. Leo's cum was not the taste pure salt of Eric's cum. His was more of a flavored salt, with bits of the ocean flavoring it, as if it were a delicious sea salt.

Leo pushed me onto my back, spread my legs, and proceeded to eat me out brilliantly. His tongue was all over my pussy, and at times inside it. He supplemented his tongue with his fingers. I began to moan out my pleasure, and when his tongue attacked my clit, my moans doubled in their decibel level.

Leo began to finger fuck me, and I moan out the words, "Oh, Leo, that feels sooo good!"

He fingered me faster, now with two fingers. He managed to add a third to my tight cunt, and his speed was almost too fast.

"Slow down a little," I managed to groan out, and he did. Leo reached up with his other hand and he began to fondle my tits, focusing (of course, like every man it seemed) on my nipples. I was going into overload. I knew he was going to continue until I climaxed, but it was getting too intense. It was strange: It was too intense, and yet, I knew I wasn't going to climax. Should I fake it?

Somehow, I couldn't allow myself to fake it with Leo, but also, I just couldn't take it, anymore. I pushed him away. "I need a break," I said. "I'll go clean up the mess I made in the kitchen before Mom and Dad come home," I said, and I got dressed.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers
12