My First Time Dominating

Story Info
She dominates you for the first time.
1.1k words
4.09
34.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You open the door to the dark house and I silently slide in. As I slip off my shoes you turn to face me and I, with a evil grin, slowly unbutton my black leather jacket. Your eyes are glued to me as I slowly reveal my outfit, a black leather cup-less corset, black leather thong, black garter holding up my black hose, and 3 inch black, strappy heels. You start to come towards me but I put my arms up to halt you.

I tell you, "Take off your clothes." Your eyes widen and you do as you are told.

"Good boy. Now go into the bedroom and lay face down over the edge of the bed."

I watch you walk away, taking in the sight of your muscular legs and tight ass. I feel the smooth leather slide over my wet pussy as I walk to pick up the black bag I carried in. I can't wait to get in there and do what I've been planning on for so long.

When I walk into the room you are sitting on the bed. "I thought I told you to lay, face down?"

You nod your head and slowly start to roll over. You jump and let out a little yelp as my hand lands firmly on your ass.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it. Understand?"

You reply, "Yes."

"Yes what, bitch?"

"Yes-s ma'am," you stutter.

I reach down into my bag and pull out the leather cuffs and collar. I pull your head up by your hair and put the collar on you. Then, I pull your hands over your head and fit the cuffs onto your wrists, you jump when they are connected my a loud click. I connect a leather strap to the ring where the cuffs are attached and secure it to the middle of the head board. I put a cuff on each one of your ankles and connect them to sides of the foot board. I pull out a small paddle from my bad and quickly give your clenched ass a smack. You let out a little whimper and as the paddle strikes you again you moan.

"Are you a bad boy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Do you know what happens to bad boys?"

"No ma'am."

With another slap from the paddle I answer, "They get punished. Do you want me to punish your sweet ass?"

"Yes ma'am."

Another light smack, "Beg me to punish you."

"I've been bad. Please punish me ma'am."

With that I lay a few more smacks on your already pink ass. You grunt and moan with each landing of the paddle. After your ass is nice and completely red, I give you a few smacks on your thighs. I love hearing you moan as your skin welts.

I slither over you and undo your wrists. I push you back and slide down so that my sweet wet pussy is right in front of your face. You reach out to touch it and I slap your hand away saying, "You are not to touch me, or yourself, without my permission."

With that I slip my leather thong off and bring my legs up to my chest so you have a nice few of my aching pussy. I start to slide my fingers along my slit, in-between my lips, and then start to rub tiny circles around my clit. I bring myself to the edge and tumble over it, all the while knowing you can smell and see the juices flowing out of my constricting pussy. After one more orgasm, I look at you and say, "Lick my pussy clean, bitch."

You start lapping at my pussy hungrily. Guiding your tongue over my swollen clit and into my precious tunnel. I cum again, covering your face with my pussy juice. I lean over and kiss you, taste myself on your tongue and lips.

I rise and undo your ankle restraints. "Get on all fours like the dog you are."

You quickly obey. As I move back to my black bag, you strain your head, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. You feel a warm wetness slide between the crack of your ass and feel my slippery finger working to gain access to your tight asshole. "Relax." After a minute, you do relax and start to moan as you push yourself onto my finger. While sliding one finger in and out of your hole my other hand is massaging your swollen cock. "I'm going to fuck you. You do want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh yes-ss ma'am. Please fuck me ma'am."

You hear two sharp snaps. "Beg me to make your ass mine. Beg me to make you my bitch."

You hesitate.

"I said, beg me to make your ass mine! Beg me to make you my bitch!" My hand lands roughly on your reddened cheeks.

You stutter, "I-I am-m your bitch-ch. I beg you, make m-my ass yours."

With that I start to slide my thick cock along the crease of your ass. Then slowly you feel the head slide in. You whimper and start to cry just a little. I let the head rest inside you for a minute or two and after that gradually glide the rest of the long member into your ass. Once the last fragment of the large dildo is buried inside you, I hear a moan escape your lips. I guide the cock half way out of you and feel you push yourself onto it, impaling yourself with the thick dildo. I start to move faster, slipping in and out of you. One hand is gripping your hip as the other massages and jerks your penis. I pant, "Ohh, I love pounding your sweet ass."

You mumble incoherent words and let out loud gasps. I know you are close to cumming when you start to scream, "Fuck me ma'am. Let me cum, I am your dirty bitch."

Right after the words leave your mouth I feel you shoot your hot cum onto my hand and the sheets. I steadily fuck you until you stop spitting cum. I slowly, gently pull out of your ass. While still on your knees, I massage your cheeks and take off my strap-on. I tell you, "Clean up the mess that you made, you dirty boy."

You start to get up to get a towel but I stop you. "I meant with your tongue. Lick your cum off of my silky sheets." You look at me and then at the bed. Slowly you lower your head to get the first sample of yourself. After the first taste you begin lapping your cum of the sheets. "Good boy." I unfasten the collar from your neck and say, " Now remove my corset, hose, and shoes and we will lay down to rest."