My First Time Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Shayna (dressed up like a slut) is trapped in her hotel room.
2.3k words
4.36
62.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

It was Saturday morning at eight o'clock when Shayna was rudely awakened by the telephone in the room.

"Hello," she said in a raspy voice.

"Good morning, this is the Bell Desk downstairs," stated the Bell Captain.

"Yes, responded Shayna?"

"We have a package for you that was delivered by a Sir Dominque," he said.

As Shayna's mind was getting clearer she said, "You do?"

"Yes, the tag says, to Miss Shayna (Executive Suite). Do I have the correct room, said the Bell Captain?"

"Uh huh," she said.

The Bell Captain keenly said, "Well, I know it's early, so I can have someone deliver it to you and lean it against the door. Do I have your approval to do so?"

"Sure, that would be fine," she obliged.

Not more than five minutes later, Shayna heard one hard knock on the door. She pranced to the door and looked through the peep hole to find nobody there. When she opened the door, the package fell into the room. Shayna quickly grabbed the box, shut the door and paraded back to the bed.

It was a medium sized white box with a lovely pink ribbon wrapped around it. When Shayna took the cover off the box, the first thing she saw was a note that read:

'Miss Shayna, I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did.

Enclosed is a free pass for the Blue Bayou Club for tonight only.

However, there are a few conditions you must commit to that will permit access into the club. Number one, you will wear the outfit in this box. Number 2, you will immediately call the Health Club/Spa & Salon downstairs in the Marriott and ask for the manager Angelo. Finally, number three, if the bouncer at my club approves of you, he will send you to the upstairs office to meet ME!'

Love, Sir Dom

PS-It may not seem like it, but all the clothes in the box should fit perfectly!

Shayna hastily ripped through the paper in the box and felt a rubbery material. She held up a black latex halter-top that wasn't much wider than seven or eight inches! The next item was a black latex mini skirt that would expose about half of her thighs. There were no zippers or buttons on either of the items.

When she picked up the shoes, she noticed on the bottom they were her size—women's size 9! The shoes were clear see-through plastic ankle boots. They were highlighted with faux gold eyelets and glittery gold laces and had a hidden zipper in the back for easy access. The six-inch stiletto spiked heels were a matching shiny gold. Shayna slipped on one boot and it fit perfectly. The boots were alluring as the top of the boot extended two inches past her ankles. They displayed a "cum-fuck-me" demeanor!

Then Shayna unpacked a short crop type jacket. It was also clear plastic with a gold zipper down the front. There were also gold zippers in the front of each side at chest level and zippers that extended down each arm to the end of the sleeve. When she tried it on, the fit was very tight and the bottom of the jacket did not even cover her navel!

There was also a cute black leather purse that would ride at her side because of the long gold chain. Last but not least was a black satin choker that was close to one inch in width. There were letters made of 14 carat gold in the front. The letters spelled SHAYNA.

Shayna's girl cock was stiffening by the second and was obtruding through her satin teddy. Her fingernails began to dance along the satin material stroking her swollen little button. Shayna could perceive an upcoming orgasm, but somehow transposed her thoughts. Carefully following Sir Dom's instructions, Shayna picked up the phone and dialed the spa.

"Hello, is Angelo available, she questioned?"

"This is he," the man said with an accent.

"Hi, this is Miss Shayna from the Executive Suite," she said.

Angelo, alertly said, "Oh yes Miss Shayna, good morning to you sweetheart! Sir Dominique mentioned you might be calling this morning. Sir has set an appointment for you at six o'clock tonight. Would that be okay with you?"

Shayna shockingly said, "Ummm, I guess that would be fine. But what does the appointment entail?"

"Helping you dress for a GRAND evening at Sir Dominique's fine establishment," he said in his best Italian accent.

Shayna was startled, but voiced her arousing approval with, "Fantastic, thank you Angelo!"

"One more thing Shayna, please present yourself 15 minutes early so you can take a shower before we get started," declared Angelo.

"Okay, bye, bye," Shayna said before hanging up the phone.

It was now almost 9 AM and Shayna decided she needed some rest. Before lying down, she brushed her teeth, and applied a white substance on her mouth guard. The tooth whitener would guarantee a sparkling smile for the evening. As she was dosing off, she could only dream of dancing with her new lover! Shayna serenely stroked her girl cock as she fell into a deep sleep.

She finally awoke at mid-afternoon with a cum soaked teddy. After a brief shower, she applied some light foundation and pink lipstick to her face. Shayna didn't fuss with eye makeup as she knew her sunglasses would conceal them. She put a reddish auburn colored wig on her head. The wig was straight and bluntly cut at shoulder length. It donned platinum blonde streaks throughout.

Shayna put on the gaffe, and a pair of short cutoff jeans. She looked in the mirror and the fit was extremely tight. The butt seam of her shorts disappeared into her ass crack. She also noticed her new tattoo was exhibited just above the waistline. Next she picked out a pink short sleeve button down shirt. Shayna purposely left the bottom three buttons undone and fashioned a tie knot just above her navel. She slipped into her pink flip-flops and flourished off to the pool!

At poolside, Shayna sipped on a cup of coffee and fasted on a bagel with cream cheese. She re-applied a layer of pink lipstick and lit a cigarette. The dark lenses on her sunglasses afforded her to gawk at people. Shayna concentrated mostly on the boys and men in and around the pool. She watched the hard bodies flaunt their pecs at her, but pretended not to look.

Her deep relaxation was interrupted with a man's voice that said, "Would you like some lotion rubbed on you sexy?"

When Shayna peered up at him, she observed a blonde haired well-tanned boy. He must have been in his late teens and possessed an oversized bulge.

As Shayna looked at her watch, she muttered, "No thank you, I have an appointment in 45 minutes."

The blonde boy pleaded, "I would love to oil you up. I've been watching you for over an hour. You gave me a hard-on. It will only take five minutes."

How could Shayna get away from this pervert? Her emotions ranged from flattered all the way to disgusted and furious.

Shayna finally thought of her Master, Sir Dom, and proudly responded, "I already have a boy-friend."

In a conceited voice the persistent blonde boy said, "HA, I would bet anything I could take him away from you. Just gimme a chance!"

Shayna finally exploded in her bitchiest tone and remarked, "My boyfriend is very RICH, annnnnnnnnnd I AM A B-I-T-C-H! One more thing, you couldn't control me!"

Shayna swiftly got up and strutted out of the pool area and back to her room.

She neatly stuffed her new outfit in a backpack. She selected the wig box with the blonde wig she wore last night. Shayna was concerned about forgetting something important, so she checked and double checked everything. At 5:40 PM, she departed her room---for the evening!

Upon entering the health spa, a tall thin dark haired man asked, "May I help you madam?"

Shayna replied, "Yes, I am Miss Shayna. I have a six o'clock appointment."

The man extended his hand out to her. Shayna thought he wanted to shake it, but much to her delight, he kissed her wrist instead.

The man said, "Welcome Miss Shayna, my name is Angelo."

With her wrist still angled, Shayna smiled and said, "Nice to meet you

Angelo."

Angelo took Shayna's hand and twirled her in a circle. In doing so, he validated his project briefly. Angelo rummaged through her backpack to survey the attire. He also pulled the blonde wig out of the box and turned it every which way.

"It appears to me that you are supposed to look like a little tramp this evening," Angelo wickedly said.

Shayna shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Whatever my Master wants."

"We better hurry up and get started then," Angelo suggested.

Angelo had two oriental assistants that spoke little or no English. In a foreign language he explained that Shayna was shemale. The man's name was Lee and the woman's name was Saki. Saki motioned Shayna into an oversized bathroom. Saki then signaled for Shayna to strip and bend over. At this point Shayna knew this had to be an enema!

As Saki inserted a small lubricated hose into Shayna's bum she warned her with one word, "Hurt!"

Shayna felt the long hose deep inside and it did not hurt at all.

Saki slowly turned on the luke warm water and again said, "Hurt!"

The water was filling Shayna's insides little by little. Shayna started to cramp. She tried to stand up, but Saki pushed her head back towards the ground.

Saki stopped the water flow and yelled, "Hold! Five minutes."

Shayna grimaced in pain, as her bowels were bloated. After five minutes, Saki motioned to Shayna to sit and drain it on the toilet. Mostly a watery liquid was discharged from Shayna in a matter of 10 seconds. Then Saki ordered Shayna to bend over again and repeat the process. This time, Shayna had to hold it for 10 minutes!

Saki then untied her black kamona and let it drop to the floor. Her petite body was flawless as she stood there naked. As Saki started the shower, she motioned for Shayna to strip. Saki lathered Shayna's body from head to toe and deliberately shaved every hair and nub thoroughly. After a full rinse, Saki toweled Shayna's body completely.

Shayna was ordered to lie down on a piece of furniture that resembled a barber's chair. A small g-string was banded around Shayna's privates mainly to catch any leaking fluids. Lee spread a special solution over Shayna's entire body. Angelo explained it was skin darkener and would make her legs, arms, shoulders, back, chest, and stomach appear tan.

Angelo reached down and pinched Shayna's nipples and asked, "Are you hooked up honey?"

"What, replied Shayna?"

Angelo said, "You have no feeling in your nipples. No?"

"They're silicone enhancers," claimed Shayna.

"I know sweetheart, but the latest model, which you have, has an added feature. It requires some wiring, but gives your nipples sensitivity and feel," said Angelo.

"Will it work for tonight, asked Shayna?"

"As a matter of fact, it will work as soon as I wire you," laughed Angelo.

Shayna shrieked, "Then wire me up!"

Angelo cut Shayna's fake tits away from her skin. As he lifted up her breasts one small pliable wire was attached in each of her fake nipples. Next he inserted a small pin into her real nipple and attached the other end of the wire. Angelo then perfectly re-glued her fake breasts to her skin.

"Feel for yourself Shayna, exclaimed Angelo.

Shayna's hands slowly maneuvered from the bottom of her breasts up towards her nipples. As her fingers got closer, she felt stimulation in her real nipples. Also, her fake nipples responded by stiffening and jutting outwards! She produced goose bumps on her arms and shoulders. Shayna could feel her girl cock dripping liquid in her panty pouch. She was in seventh heaven!

"Oh my God," Shayna yelled, as she plucked and pinched her nipples.

"Make sure you don't make 'em too sore," warned Angelo.

Shayna's entire body had been painted with tanning solution. They put her in a tanning booth for 15 minutes to expedite the process. She came out completely tanned with glowing skin. Naturally the g-string left tan lines and her fake breasts were a little lighter in color.

Saki performed a manicure and Lee gave Shayna a pedicure. At the same time, Angelo was pruning and primping the blonde wig. Shayna was receiving the full meal deal and felt like a little princess. Her girl cock was peeking out the top of the g-string and pre-cum had covered the entire head.

When Saki finished the manicure, she noticed the oozing fluid. Saki reached down and dabbed her finger in the liquid. She held her wet finger up to Shayna's mouth and made her taste it. Shayna used her lips and tongue, and engulfed Saki's index finger. Shayna made sure she acquired all the cum.

Saki asked, "You like?"

"MMMMM yummy, moaned Shayna.

"More, asked Saki?"

Shayna greedily responded, "Yes please."

Saki continued to wipe all the pre-cum from Shayna's swollen button and fed it to her. Saki grabbed the head of Shayna's girl cock with her thumb and forefinger. She yanked on it incessantly until more liquid flowed, then fed it to Shayna's starving mouth. Saki even rubbed the pre-cum on Shayna's nipples. This act drove them both into bliss!

"Cum Shayna," begged Saki, as she jerked at the girl cock.

"CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG," squealed Shayna like a stuck little pig.

Ropes of liquid jetted all over Shayna's flat stomach and tits. Saki mopped up the cum using her hands and let it drain into Shayna's mouth. Then Saki kissed Shayna passionately, allowing her a taste of Shayna's cum and saliva mixture. Saki tactfully toweled Shayna's front side, smiled and walked away.

Shayna's fingernails were clear with a white french tip at the end. They were square tipped and one inch in length. Only her pinkies were colored in a sparkling gold. Shayna's toes were painted in a plum color.

Angelo was still working on Shayna's blonde wig.

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers