My First Time Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Dom directed PJ to sit on the bar and told Lexi and Shayna to stand next to him. Sir Dom adjusted the lens on the camcorder before setting it on the tripod.

"I want you sluts to give PJ the best BJ ever. It's a requirement that you devour his cock like expensive hired hookers," requested Sir Dom.

"I've been waiting for this all night," howled PJ!

Without delay, PJ unzipped his fly and the girls yanked his leather pants down to his ankles. They petted his half-hard member until it elongated into a full thick eight inches. Lexi formed a fist underneath the cockhead as Shayna flicked at precum from the tip. Lexi's tongue stretched outward and in harmony they painted saliva on the purple head. The girls sucked each other's tongues as they passed PJ's precum back and forth.

Being careful not to get in the recording, Sir Dom stood at the side and applauded the sluts by saying, "Oh my goodness girls. You're gonna make ME cum!"

Shayna was the first to engulf PJ's head. She relaxed her numbed throat and inched down on his throbbing tool and on her way up the vein-popping shaft, she clamped her lips tight and applied suction with her tongue. Next it was Lexi's turn, and she executed a duplicate copy of Shayna's method. They continued this act while Sir Dom became fascinated.

During one of Shayna's sucking turns, Lexi sexily said, "Shayna's sexy lips stay sooooo tight on that monster cock. Her lustful eyes look as though they are begging for hot cum to be ejected in her pretty mouth.

During one of Lexi's sucking turns, Shayna softly said, "Sexy Lexi sure does look good with cock in her mouth. I bet she looks better with cum on her face."

"Good point Shayna. Thanks for the idea, Sir Dom said. Lexi get down on your knees under the bar. Shayna can handle PJ's cock on her own. Lexi, I want you to massage your girlfriend's "clit" with your mouth."

Sir Dom knew that Shayna's "clit" didn't stick out of her gaffe very far. Only half of Shayna's head was sticking out, not quite enough for Lexi to grab or wrap her mouth around.

While Shayna used her tongue and licked up and down PJ's stiffened shaft, Lexi started kissing Shayna's inner thighs. Lexi kissed and licked back and forth going up farther each time. At last Lexi's head was under Shayna's skirt. With her hands, Lexi hiked Shayna's skirt up over her hips and ass. Lexi used her elbows to force Shayna's legs apart. Shayna could feel herself start to drip.

Sir Dom reminded the sluts of something and shouted, "This is your sexual punishment. I will not permit EITHER of you WHORES to orgasm!"

As Shayna was on the down stroke of a deep throat, Sir Dom constrained her to that position by pushing on the back of her head. Then he held a heaping pile of coke under Shayna's nostril and forced her to snort it.

"Good little bitch Shayna. I've never seen anyone use coke and cock at the same time," laughed Sir Dom.

Next he grabbed the back of Lexi's blonde hair and twisted it around his wrist until he could grab onto it. Sir Dom jerked her head back held a spoonful of coke in each hand and demanded Lexi whiff both piles at the same time (one in each nostril).

"There! That should prevent any orgasms until we're finished. Bitches," he mumbled.

Lexi was back at it. She flicked her tongue at Shayna's "clit." Only half the head was poking through the gaffe, but Lexi was working at it non-stop. Shayna's head bobbed up and down PJ's cock at a swifter pace. She made muffled squeals every time Lexi's hot tongue touched her button.

All at once, Shayna felt Sir Dom tearing away the velcro that sealed her "pussy." A chilling gel was being rubbed on and around her slit.

Shayna couldn't talk with her mouth full of cock, but thought, "Oh my GOD. I'm going to get fucked. He's going to break my cherry."

Shayna's thoughts were broken when Sir Dom clarified, "Since I took Lexi's virginity, I might as well be the one that takes yours Shayna!"

Shayna felt a warm blunt cockhead circling the rim of her slit. Her "clit" grew slightly to meet Lexi's warm lips. Her hands were jacking at PJ's cock as her tongue danced around his pee hole.

Sir Dom grabbed Shayna's hips and impelled his cockhead into her tight slit. He pushed little by little. Every inch felt like her guts were being shoved into her stomach.

Shayna couldn't hold back anymore and screamed, "OH MYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD. MY (gasp) MY (gasp) MY CHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. IT HURTS SOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! OOOOOOH FUCK!!!!!!!

Shayna hardly feel Lexi's lips on her "clit" because of the pressure she had in her "pussy." She continued to whack PJ's swollen cock. She frantically worked his head with her hot pink tongue and wine colored lips. Shayna was trying to relax as Sir Dom was filling her with his manhood. One last thrust and he jam-packed her expanded pussy.

Sir Dom pulled his tool out slowly, then plunged it deep. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Shayna shrieked!

Out slowly, and then hard and fast inside. Sir Dom was cramming her full! Shayna's eyes were half closed and her jaw was hanging loose. She could feel his balls slamming against her "clit."

"IT'S BURN…………………..ING!! OH…….MY,,,,,,,,GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWD, yelped Shayna!!!

Shayna felt Sir Dom's cock exit her stretched pussy. When Shayna looked down between her legs, she noticed that Sir Dom was feeding his cock to Lexi's plush mouth. Shayna almost became jealous and was profound that her "pussy" lost its' toy. Then Shayna felt Sir Dom's hot cockhead protruding her spicy "pussy" again.

"In soooooooooooooooo DEEEEEEEEEEEP," she yelled with satisfaction!

Once again Sir Dom withdrew his cock and rammed it deep into Lexi's throat. Now back into Shayna's trained "pussy." Back and forth he went from mouth to pussy! Sir Dom's precum and Lexi's saliva provided extra lubrication for Shayna's barren love tunnel.

"OOOOOOOOH YOU'RE SOOOOOO BIG!!!! Both of my Masters are SOOOOOOOO BIG," cried Shayna!!

Sir Dom exited Shayna and rammed it in Lexi's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMM," Lexi hummed loudly.

Sir Dom' cock slowly abandoned Lexi's mouth. Without warning he shoved his enlarged tool back into her mouth. It was either too deep or just surprised her because Lexi gagged slightly. Lexi was overloaded with cock and her poor lips appeared swollen. Not to mention the taste of Shayna's "pussy" juice mixed with Sir Dom's precum.

PJ slapped Shayna on the face and said, "Hey bitch, don't look at her, start sucking. I wanna cum the same time my partner………."

Sir Dom interrupted PJ and said, "Yeah, we're going to squirt it all over your faces at the same time!"

Shayna put on her best cock-sucking act. Every other stroke she felt Sir Dom cram her "pussy" and his balls smack her "clit". Every time Sir Dom thrusted inside Shayna she made an untamed noise.

Shayna heard both men becoming more stimulated as they grunted and groaned. Both men started to buck faster.

Shayna was getting sore and her mouth was tired. She was sure her friend Lexi was in the same mode. Shayna wanted to urge the men to cum as soon as possible.

As both men were building to climax, Shayna pleaded, "Watch me PJ! Concentrate on my eyes. Watch the hot cum splatter on my pretty face. Let it explode on my hot red lips. Shoot globs of it in my hair. OOOOOh baby I want to taste your thick liquid. Do it for Shaaaaaaaaaaaayna!"

Simultaneously both men exploded ropes of cum onto the blonde slut's faces. It seemed like a never-ending orgasm for both of them. Sir Dom coated Lexi and PJ glazed Shayna.

As Sir Dom and PJ were buckling their pants, Sir Dom said, "Now clean each other off girls."

Shayna and Lexi's tongues extended toward each other. They chased each other's tongues then broke into a fervent kiss. They kissed, licked and cleaned every drop of cum available.

As Shayna was cleaning the last dripping from Lexi she sympathetically said, "Are you okay baby?"

"Uh huh, responded Lexi. Are you okay Shayna baby?"

Shayna nodded her head yes as it was difficult to move her jaw to talk.

"Enough, Sir Dom said strictly! I have a limo waiting outside for you two whores. Lexi, tonight I want you to stay with Shayna, but no sex!"

Lexi and Shayna arrived at the hotel suite at 2 AM. They were too exhausted to change clothes or remove any makeup. They laid under the covers and nuzzled into one another for the night.