My First Time Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Shayna & Lexi shop for a Bachelor Party.
9.1k words
4.68
44.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

It was Sunday morning at eight o’clock when the phone rang. Shayna’s eyes felt like they were glued shut but managed to answer the phone on the third ring.

“Morning,” said Shayna as she was still half-asleep.

“Good morning Shayna. This is the Bell Captain calling. I have an envelope addressed to you from a Sir Dominique. I know it’s early, so I can have it slipped under your door,” suggested the man.

“Huh, said Shayna drowsily?”

“This is the Bell Captain and the Bellboy will be slipping an ENVELOPE under your door. The letter is from a Sir Dominique,” repeated the man.

“That would be fine,” Shayna said in a hoarse voice.

Shayna hung up the phone and looked over at Lexi sleeping. Lexi still had on her clothes, jacket, and ankle boots. She was cuddled under the covers in an embryo position. Lexi looked so sweet and innocent that Shayna didn’t want to wake her.

Now that Shayna was awake, she knew she couldn’t go back to sleep. She wished she had a hot cappuccino or at least a cup of coffee to aid her mind and get her motor running. Shayna didn’t feel like going anywhere or calling room service. Instead, she went to her purse and uncapped the lid from the cocaine container. She stirred through the coke with the gold snorting tube, and figured there still had to be two grams of it left! She was becoming more and more addicted to the white powder. Shayna tried to clear her sinuses then whiffed a huge pile into her right nostril. Her left nostril was still clogged from last night, so she sniffed another pile into her right side.

Shayna heard rustling outside her hotel room then saw an envelope appear from under the door. Her feet and ankles were still sore from the six-inch spikes she wore last night so she had to limp to the door. The envelope was hand addressed to Shayna, Executive Suite Downtown Marriott. There was a note inside that read:

Dear Shayna & Lexi:

‘Thanks to both of you for your undivided love to PJ and myself last evening. It was terrific to say the least. I have watched the replay of the tape twice and had an orgasm each time I watched it.

I will continue to be your Master and Sugar Daddy as long as you abide by my rules. Today Lexi will take you shopping to buy an outfit for tonight’s activities. Also, Lexi needs to buy some new dancewear costumes for tonight. I booked her a bachelor party with some high profile clients. The hours are 8 PM until midnight and YOU will be serving cocktails. A limousine will pick you up in front of the Marriott at 6:45 PM. On your way to the destination, the limousine driver will give you a note with further instructions.

Enclosed is a credit card with a limit of $2500! Good luck and have fun. I will personally be there to pick you up at midnight.’

Love to both of you,

Sir Dom

Shayna thought she had better wake Lexi and tell her, but first applied some wine colored lipstick. Shayna slowly peeled back the covers and straddled Lexi’s upper body. Lexi looked unscathed from last night and her makeup was still in place. Shayna leaned down and delicately pecked her cute nose. Then she gave her dry kisses on both cheeks and lightly kissed her pretty lips. Lexi gradually opened one eye, then the other.

“Good morning sexy Lexi,” Shayna said smiling.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhmm,” yawned Lexi as she rubbed her eyes.

Shayna softly stroked Lexi’s hair off her cheek using the back of her hand.

“Shit, be careful. Be careful of my head. It hurts so flipping bad,” Lexi moaned.

Shayna reached behind her and uncapped the cocaine container.

“No! Hell no, said Lexi. That’s why I have a headache.”

“Lexi, it’s called a coke hangover. I had a splitter too, but then after a few toots it’s gone. It works better than aspirin and gets you going more than a double espresso,” explained Shayna.

Shayna dug her pinky nail into the powder and held it to Lexi’s nose. Lexi had no snorting power from one of her nostrils and had to use the other one. After Lexi’s first whiff, Shayna wheedled her into taking another.

“Oh FUCK ME! That burns! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck me,” cried Lexi.

“I’m in position to,” joked Shayna.

“What, questioned Lexi?”

Shayna explained, “You said oh FUCK me. Then I said, I’m in position to.”

Lexi looked at Shayna and stuck out her tongue.

“Don’t stick out your tongue unless you intend to use it,” warned Shayna.

“Maybe I intend to,” Lexi said in a slutty voice.

Shayna instantly pulled her skirt over her thighs and ass. Shayna scooted her butt up higher on Lexi’s chest and rubbed her “clit” on Lexi’s nipples.

“I totally enjoyed sucking your magic button last night,” informed Lexi.

“Lexi, you’re such a fox,” complimented Shayna with a sexy smile.

At this time Shayna moved up higher and stationed her knees by Lexi’s ears. Shayna’s “clit” was lingering over Lexi’s lips. Lexi lengthened her tongue and flicked at the soft “clit.” She buried her face into Shayna’s crotch trying to get more “clit” in her mouth. Lexi reached around Shayna’s ass and found the velcro opening. She traced a circle around Shayna’s “pussy” ring and Shayna twitched.

“Shit, my “pussy” is raw from last night,” Shayna said as she squirmed in irritation.

Lexi continued to suck Shayna’s “clit” into a swollen structure. She probed at Shayna’s puckered hole until it relaxed luring one finger inside.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH,” screamed Shayna.

Every drop of precum Lexi received made her insert her finger deeper. Then a second finger stretched Shayna’s “pussy” wider. Shayna could feel Lexi’s other nails digging into her ass cheeks. Lexi forced both fingers so far up Shayna’s “pussy” it sent her over the edge and made her dribble precum juice onto Lexi’s lips.

“OOOOOOooooooooooohhh baaaaaaaaaby. It hurts sooooo GOOD,” cried Shayna.

Suddenly, Lexi retracted her fingers from Shayna’s love hole. Lexi was using both hands trying to wrench Shayna’s gaffe down. With one hand Shayna helped enough to allow the gaffe to slide to her knees. Shayna kicked the gaffe to her ankles and finally off.

“My girl cock feels so FREE. It’s been confined in that gaffe so long,” exclaimed Shayna.

Lexi looked at Shayna’s 5” girl cock and said, “Baby, I want you to FUCK ME!”

“MMMMMMM. I want to soooooooooo bad,” said Shayna.

Lexi spread her legs wide divulging her glistening pussy lips. Shayna clutched her girl cock with one hand and began to paint the head around Lexi’s lovely gash. Shayna rubbed her girl cock up to Lexi’s clit then slowly over her soft labia and down past her perineum to her tight bum hole. Shayna repeated this motion in reverse and back up to Lexi’s inflated clit. Then she massaged the growing clit by making circular motions with her girl cock head.

“Please Shayna, do me,” pleaded Lexi.

“I want you to BEG for it,” teased Shayna.

“FUCK me baby! Fuck me hard! Use me with your beautiful girl cock! Fill me up with your love juice! I’m so hot for you! I want you to BURY your girl cock deep inside my CUNT……and make it hurt! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE,” gasped Lexi as she sunk her six-inch spikes into Shayna’s ass cheeks pulling her closer.

“That’s more like it sweetie,” said Shayna as she slowly submersed her girl cock into Lexi’s juicy love box.

Suddenly the phone rang. Lexi and Shayna’s eyes went from half closed to wide open.

With her girl cock still inside Lexi, Shayna leaned over and answered the phone.

“Remember what I told you. No sex! I want you two to SAVE yourselves for tonight,” a man’s voice said.

“Sir Dom, asked Shayna?”

“That’s correct. Just reminding you,” said Sir Dom just before hanging up.

Shayna’s girl cock softened and slowly slid out of Lexi’s wet and warm honey hole.

“It was Sir Dom,” Shayna said sadly.

“So I heard,” Lexi said solemnly.

“He called to remind us--no sex with each other,” explained Shayna.

“He was too late,” giggled Lexi.

“He is either physic or the room is bugged,” said Shayna softly.

Lexi leaned in close to Shayna’s ear and whispered, “That asshole.”

Shayna rolled to her side and sat on the edge of the bed and said, “I’m going to the shower. We have a big day ahead of us.”

“Big day, questioned Lexi?”

Shayna handed the envelope to Lexi then wandered off to the shower.

As Shayna was going through her ritual of shaving her body, she heard Lexi scream.

Then Lexi shouted, “I told him no more private parties!”

After rinsing, Shayna wrapped a towel on her head, and another around her body. She stepped out of the large round shower and asked Lexi what she said.

Even louder Lexi repeated, “I TOLD HIM NO MORE PRIVATE PARTIES!”

“Why, inquired Shayna?”

“Because private strip parties usually turn into………well put it this way. I’m going to get raped by the groom,” illustrated Lexi as she bucked her hips forward imitating a guy fucking.

“Are you serious, asked Shayna?”

“It happens every time, but I’m sure tonight will be different with YOU there,” explained Lexi.

“I’m glad I’ll be there to help,” said Shayna.

“No. You don’t understand Shayna. They’re going to turn a rape into a dual molestation. It will be an orgy with you and I as the centerpieces,” educated Lexi.

“OH MY GOD, screamed Shayna!

“We could either run away or go through with it, said Lexi. The money is usually very good though.”

“Let’s go shopping first, then see where our minds take us,” instructed Shayna.

After Lexi showered, Shayna let her borrow an outfit. Although Lexi was a few inches shorter than Shayna, the clothes fit her faultlessly. Lexi wore a blue denim mini skirt and matching denim halter. The halter had brown strings that laced between her breasts wonderfully. Lexi’s outfit was completed with two-inch high beige colored strappy sandels.

Shayna slipped on her gaffe and struggled into blue denim jean shorts that she wore at the pool yesterday. She put on a pink button down blouse over her bra-less breasts. Shayna purposely left the last three buttons undone and tied the bottom into a knot just above her navel. Her outfit was complete after she slipped into pink flip-flops.

Lexi and Shayna applied makeup to each other. Matching dark eye shadow and a touch of jet black eyeliner. Lexi wore dark red lipstick and Shayna wore an innocent pink color that matched her outfit.

Shayna pulled a wig from a box. It was sandy blonde color with multiple streaks of platinum blonde throughout. The wig was straight and draped down past her shoulders.

Before they went on their shopping spree, they stopped by the salon downstairs. Shayna and Lexi briefly visited with Angelo. Shayna handed him the wig she wore last night.

“Would you have a chance to work on this today, asked Shayna?”

“Anything for you Shayna,” Angelo graciously said.

“Could you make it exactly like my sister’s, she asked while pointing to Lexi?”

Angelo turned Lexi around as he measured the length and sides. He inspected her hair professionally.

“You want to look like twins, asked Angelo?”

“WHY NOT,” Lexi and Shayna giggled in unison.

“No problem girls. You can pick it up at five o’clock. By the way, if you need any help with your makeup I have an opening at six,” said Angelo.

Lexi and Shayna turned and looked at each other and Lexi said, “We’ll be here. Thank you Angelo!”

Since Lexi knew Salt Lake City better than Shayna, she made the shopping decisions. Their first stop was at an upscale lingerie shop. The name of the shop was Tempting Lady Etc. The store had more than just sexy lingerie. It also stocked dresses, dancewear, shoes, and accessories.

“Wow Lexi, this place is great! We might be able to purchase all our needs in one stop,” said Shayna.

“This place IS excellent, but there’s one more spot I’d like to shop,” summoned Lexi.

Shayna had such a shoe fetish she spent a lot of the time in that section. Shayna picked out two pair of shoes because she wasn’t sure what she was going to wear tonight. One pair was shiny red patent platforms with a stiletto heel. They had an open toe, the platform was two inches in height and the spike was six inches. At the top a thin red strap wrapped around her ankle. The strapping spiraled up her calf a few more times finally making a cute bow tie halfway to her knee. She knew these shoes had to be worn with a mini skirt or dress.

The other pair was a shiny black patent. They were oxfords that topped just below her ankles. The thin black laces with gold eyelets accented the front. The closed pointy toe was shielded with a shiny gold plate that matched the six-inch gold plated spiked heel.

As Shayna drooled over her fetish, she heard Lexi calling, “Shaaaaayna! You who girl! Over here.”

Shayna saw Lexi’s head sticking out from one of the fitting rooms and said, “Yeaaaaaaasss deeeeeeeeeeeeeeer?”

“Come in here and help me decide,” pleaded Lexi.

Shayna entered the fitting room and closed the door. As she gave Lexi the once over look, her eyes bugged out. Lexi stood sexily modeling a black colored micro-mini tube dress. Each side was open showing skin, and laced together with black stretchy strings. Lexi’s shoulders were bare and the tight lycra material pushed her breasts together forming impressive cleavage. The dress fit tight around her tiny butt and barely covered her snatch area!

Lexi was wearing thigh high boots made of black patent. The front platform was two inches in height and the thick heel was at least seven inches tall!

“You sexy slut Lexi,” complimented Shayna as she sat down on the bench in the fitting room.

Lexi turned her back to Shayna and bent over allowing Shayna to view the ultra thin black butt string of her thong. Shayna reached out, knifed a finger under the butt string and pulled Lexi closer. Lexi turned around positioning her shaven slit only inches from Shayna’s nose. With one hand Shayna moved the petite thong to one side of Lexi’s slit. Shayna’s girl cock started to awaken but the gaffe kept it constrained. She could feel her “clit-head” partially pushing through the hole in the gaffe.

Shayna looked up and said, “You wanna finish what we started this morning?”

“I’m dripping already baby,” whispered Lexi.

“Me too. I’ve been dripping since the first time I laid eyes on you,” said Shayna.

Shayna’s anxious tongue instantly went to work slithering up and down Lexi’s slit. Shayna inserted two fingers in Lexi’s luscious pussy as she sucked her rigid clit between her pink lips. Shayna curled and twisted her fingers inside Lexi’s soaked love box.

“You’re going to make me cum,” moaned Lexi as she ran her fingers through Shayna’s hair.

“MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm,” muffled Shayna!

“Don’t stop baby. Please don’t stop,” begged Lexi.

Shayna had Lexi exactly where she wanted her. Lexi’s legs were shaking and her hips bucked forward grinding her pussy into Shayna’s face. As Shayna pressed a finger at Lexi’s bum hole ring, Lexi’s clear juice started to thicken. Shayna inserted one finger in Lexi’s bum hole, one finger into her pussy, and teethed her clit all at the same time.

“CUMMMMMMMMingggggggggggggg,” gasped Lexi!

Lexi’s butt ring tightened and throbbed as white creamy liquid flowed onto Shayna’s lips, tongue, and fingers.

“Here comes another,” warned Lexi.

“MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssss,” approved Shayna.

“And another. OH MY GAWWWWD! Multiple after multiple,” panted Lexi.

Finally the orgasmic waves ceased and Shayna stood up to kiss her. Lexi still had her mouth open making it easy for Shayna to enter her coated tongue into Lexi’s dry mouth. Lexi went crazy attempting to suck the glaze from Shayna’s tongue and lips!

“You tasted fantastic,” Shayna mumbled into Lexi’s mouth.

“Oh thank you baby. I needed that,” said Lexi.

“The pleasure was aaaaaawwwwll mine sweetie,” whispered Shayna as she brushed through Lexi’s soft hair.

“I’m glad it was YOU that gave me my first orgasm in this new outfit,” said Lexi as she kissed Shayna on the cheek.

“And second orgasm. And third AND fourth,” giggled Shayna.

“Do you think we were too loud, asked Lexi?”

“I wasn’t, but YOU were,” laughed Shayna.

Lexi pointed at Shayna’s crotch and giggled, “Shayna, you have a wet spot. You creamed your jeans! Naughty…..haughty girl.

Shayna blushed and said, “It’s all because of you. You make me a hot bitch, especially in that skimpy dress. And I’m STILL leaking!”

Shayna helped Lexi pick out two other costumes, but mentioned that she looked the best in the black lycra slinky mini dress. They also purchased some extra makeup accessories.

“If our hair is going to look the same and we’re supposed to look like sisters, then our makeup HAS to match. I think we should both wear those long false eyelashes,” suggested Lexi as she pointed to the case.

Shayna peered at the long thick lashes and squealed, “The lavender tint in them will highlight the purple frayed ends on our thin braids! Perfect choice sweetie.”

They departed from the store with their packages. The only thing they didn’t buy was an outfit for Shayna for the exciting night. Lexi instructed the taxi to drop them off at a store called Sexy Jeans & Accessories.

When Shayna walked through the door, she noticed there weren’t any mannequins. Instead, real live models displayed every style imaginable.

Shayna pointed to a model with a taut ass and said, “Do you think those will look good on me Lexi?”

“Adorable Shayna. Those are sooooooooo tantalizing,” said Lexi in a corrupt voice.

“Come with me to the fitting room. I need your opinion,” implored Shayna.

The jeans were blue with a blend of cotton and spandex material. The spandex would ensure a stingy fit. The legs of the jeans clinged to her long legs all the way down to the tops of her ankles. There was a gold zipper about five inches long on the outside of her leg at the bottom. The zipper had a charming one-inch hoop attached at the end. The butt of the low rider jeans fit skin-tight and smooth because there weren’t any pockets or designs. The only other feature was the zipper that replaced the crotch seam. Right where a normal front button would be, was where the zipper started. The zipper went down and underneath her butt crack and back up to the back of the jeans. Instead of a gold hoop there was a gold faux padlock attached to the zipper and dangled with enticement just below her visible tattoo. A tug on the gold fake padlock would start to unzip the crotch and it could keep on unzipping all the way underneath and then up to the front!

Shayna pirouetted then brushed her tight ass against Lexi’s thigh as she slightly squatted with her hands on her knees.

“MMMMM baby. Forgive me if I find the key to that padlock and unzip you,” Lexi said as she played with the miniature gold padlock.

“You like, asked Shayna?”

“MMMM Hmmmm,” hummed Lexi as she nodded her head repeatedly.

“You think I should wear them tonight, asked Shayna?”

“Put it this way. They’re inviting and tempting plus it appears easy access to your “pussy” AND “clit.” We’re going to get fucked, so we might as well make it simple,” claimed Lexi!

“What should I wear for a top, questioned Shayna?”

“I think a black top to match your black oxfords. Matter of fact, you know the top the model was wearing would be perfect. Hopefully they have another color besides red,” assisted Lexi.

Shayna followed Lexi over to the blouse section. Lexi held up a black scanty top and motioned Shayna to the fitting room with her. After Lexi helped Shayna put it on she covered her mouth and squealed approval.

It was made of a thin lycra material like Lexi’s tube dress. It started at Shayna’s neck like a turtle neck/choker combination and her shoulders and arms were bare. The material snugly covered her tits then sucked tightly to the skin on her stomach stopping at her navel. Her hardened nipples jutted through the material as if they wanted to be touched.

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers