My First Time Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Shayna goes to a strip club, does she strip?
8.2k words
4.74
33.5k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers

Preface: It is not imperative, but helpful that one reads Parts 1-4 in order to grasp the personalities of characters in this story.

WARNING: The following story contains some explicit foul language and IS NOT for reading pleasure of anyone under the age of 18; nor is it permissible to read if your state, province, or country prohibits it. Even though this is a true story, ANYONE viewing it that detests bad language should not read any further. Thank you---the author.

It was eight o'clock on Monday morning when the phone rang in the Executive Suite. The private curtains were shut not passing any sunlight into the dark room. Shayna fumbled for the phone.

"Hello," mumbled Shayna.

"Good morning Shayna, this is the Bell Captain," he said.

Shayna instantly thought of last night's horror show. She lazily let the receiver drop onto the phone and disconnected the line. Ten seconds later the phone rang again. Shayna picked up the receiver, but didn't say anything.

"Good morning. Is anyone there?" he asked.

"Uh huh," mumbled Shayna.

"This is the Bell Captain from………..," his voice was cut off from Shayna.

"What now?" She rudely stated.

"Well, I have a note from a Sir Dominique and was wondering………." His voice was cut off again.

"Just slip it under the door. Thank you, bye," she sighed just before hanging up the phone.

Shayna curled up under the covers next to her friend Lexi. She was thinking what act Sir Dom wanted them to play next. She heard one loud knock on the door, then an envelope appeared under the door. Shayna just stared at it because she didn't have energy to walk. Last night converted her from wanna be cross-dresser into cock whore!

Finally Shayna crawled to the door to get the envelope. She used her long thumbnail to rip open the envelope and found a note inside that read:

My Dearest Blondies:

‘Congratulations on your successful performance last evening. I received a check from the groom's father in the amount of $30,000. Enclosed is a check for you two to share. In the heat of the moment, I didn't realize how great my two cock-sluts were until I received the check AND reviewed the video tape. I am giving you today AND tonight off, unless something is booked at the last minute. I will be in touch with you tomorrow morning (Tuesday).

Have fun!'

With Love,

Sir Dom

Shayna looked at the check that was made out to "cash" in the amount of $10,000! That's $5,000 for her and $5,000 for Lexi! She rocked from her knees to her back and sprawled onto the floor.

Shayna also felt fortunate to have a day of rest so she kissed and hugged the note. Lexi was restlessly waking up and kicking the covers off her.

"Gotta pee," Lexi said as she staggered to her feet and wandered to the bathroom with one eye closed.

"Guess what?" Asked Shayna.

"What?" Responded Lexi.

"WE HAVE THE DAY OFF," screamed Shayna!

Lexi was floundering around the corner and asked, "What did you say?"

"The day off! We have today AND tonight off! Here's the daily note from Sir Dom," Shayna said with zeal while waving the note in the air.

"'Bout time. Last week he worked me seven nights in a row," complained Lexi.

Shayna got up and hugged Lexi gently and stroked her cheek as she said, "My poor baby. Maybe this will make you feel better."

Shayna waved the $10,000 check in the air then handed it to Lexi.

"Five thousand each," exclaimed Shayna.

After Lexi looked at the check she grappled from Shayna's arms and said, "I'm going to the shower."

As Lexi was walking around the corner Shayna asked, "May I join you?"

"No thank you. I need some time alone," Lexi said in an insignificant voice.

Shayna was semi-depressed as Lexi strolled to the shower. She sat on the bed and put her face in her hands. Tears started running down her cheeks as she was captured in deep thought. Shayna had an array of questions about her visit to Salt Lake City. She wondered why Lexi was being so cold to her. Should she have planned the trip? Should she have dressed up and NOT gone out? Should she have gotten the tattoo? How did Sir Dom induce her into a trance? Was she REALLY a cock-whore? What would she do the next four nights?

Shayna was so confused she grabbed her purse and retrieved the cocaine container. She tried desperately to unclog both of her nostrils, but it was no use. She needed a hit of coke so bad but didn't have the snorting power. Shayna dug her gold pinky nail into the container and scattered the white fluff onto her tongue. It just wasn't enough to satisfy her needs. She took the gold plated snorting tube and placed it in her mouth so the end was almost down her windpipe. She sucked a gigantic pile of coke into her throat and immediately felt the affect.

As Lexi walked around the corner she watched Shayna "using" the coke and said, "What the HELL are you doing?"

Shayna's tongue, throat, neck and jaw were frozen from the drug. Her eyes became unfocused and her thoughts were spacey.

"Ah ummm. Dunno," said Shayna with a dumb disposition.

Lexi warned Shayna by saying, "Shit Shayna, you can't even talk. Your eyes are wide and glassy. You were WASTED last night and then the first thing you do this morning is get all jacked up again!"

Shayna neurotically fumbled for a cigarette and struggled to light it.

"LOOK, you're addicted to drugs and nicotine. You're abusing your body," cried Lexi.

Shayna looked at Lexi with a blank stare. She was so high she couldn't communicate. Shayna lay with her back on the bed and smoked her cigarette like a skanky bitch.

"FUCKING COKE-WHORE," screamed Lexi!

Shayna raised to a sitting position and sassed, "Sooooooo what. Sir Dom likes it."

"That's just great Shayna! And when you become wrinkly and old from that shit, Sir Dom will drop you like a used condom," explained Lexi.

Shayna cocked her head to the side trying to make sense out of Lexi's statements.

"You don't get it, do you Shayna?" Said Lexi.

"Get it?" Said Shayna idly.

Lexi went on to illustrate, "I've seen it a million times in this business. The pimp treats his girls with sweet talk until they can't produce any longer. Then, if you're lucky, he lets them go WITHOUT harming them. If you're not so lucky, he literally cuts your body up into small pieces. You wind up in some dumpster in a 1000 parts!"

Shayna extinguished her cigarette, leaned close to Lexi and whispered in her ear, "Thank you for caring, but I am just following Sir Dom's orders."

Lexi went on to explain, "Shayna, he tried to do the exact same thing to me. When I met him I weighed 122 pounds and very proportionate for my 5-7 height. BUT, he wanted to get me UNDER 110 pounds. I stuffed my nose full of drugs every chance I had and only got to 112 pounds. Now I'm back to117 and don't have an ounce of fat on me."

Without saying a word, Shayna got up and tried to walk. Lexi had to catch her from crashing.

"Let's get you to the shower," conjured Lexi.

After Shayna showered, Lexi drew her a warm bubble bath.

"I'll be back in a few hours," said Lexi as she waved good-bye.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Asked Shayna.

I'm going to cash this check and buy a few necessities," explained Lexi.

"I kind of wanted to go too. There are a few items I need," said Shayna.

"Just relax in the tub then primp yourself and we'll hit the town later," declared Lexi.

Shayna blew a kiss good-bye to Lexi then submerged most of her soft body

beneath the surface of the warm milky bath water. She fell into a dreamy state reflecting on last night's sex show. Shayna was visualizing herself stripping on stage instead of Lexi. She envisioned skimpy outfits and 20 sets of eyes gawking at her. Shayna's meditative state was retracted when she found herself playing with her girl cock.

The soapy water made her shaft feel satiny and the head seem velvety. She lay on her back and watched her long sexy fingernails fiddle up and down the girl cock. Her legs involuntary widened stretching her feet to the top of the large tub. Shayna forced her butt off the bottom and arched her back like a deprived slut. Shayna's love hole was now exposed above the surface of the water.

One hand massaged her girl cock and the other hand probed at her "pussy". Every other girl cock stroke she would caress her hand past her stomach to her breast then pinch a nipple of her fake breasts lightly. She was starting to lose feeling in her imitation breasts. One finger worked the ring on her bum hole. Shayna's girl cock was rock hard, her nipples distending outward, and her "pussy" tight, but ready.

At last a finger wiggled inside her and Shayna squealed, "OOOOOOOO!"

Her oily finger felt wonderful inside her "pussy". This was the best feeling she has had yet. Each time her hole got stuffed with a cock, dildo, or finger it seemed to feel better. She pumped her finger way up inside her hole, then back out. Now a second finger stretched her tight "pussy", and dug inside her love hole. Shayna was ramming herself as waves of bath water splashed over her hard nipples. She was frantically jerking the head of her enlarged girl cock.

Shayna was talking aloud, "Oh fuck me hard and make me cum. Tear my "pussy" apart and make it hurt baby!"

Shayna could feel her balls contract and her bum hole tighten. She clasped her fingers below the girl cock head and applied pressure as she yanked the tight skin. All at once she felt her scrotum flinch and the first spurt landed on her tits. She squeezed her girl cock tightly and the second spurt flew to her chin.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OOOOoooooh MY GOD. Don't stop. Please don't stop fuckingggggggggggggggggggg meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," screamed Shayna.

During the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth squirts, Shayna dug her long fingers farther in to her love box. Finally the spurting shifted to a dribble, and then a weak throb. Shayna smeared cum over her fake tits and face like it was moisturizing cream, tasted it then licked it lavishly from each of her deliciously sticky fingers. Ultimately she sunk under the water cleansing the globs of cum from her skin.

When Shayna was toweling off, she heard the motel door shut.

"LEXI? Is that you?" Asked Shayna.

"Sure is," replied Lexi. "Did you put your face on yet?"

"I'm just getting out of the tub," yelled Shayna. "How long have you been gone?"

"Just long enough to buy some goodies," said Lexi as she peeked around the corner with a wicked evil grin. "Here's a little gift from me to you."

After Lexi left the bath area, Shayna pried into the bag and found lip liner, lipstick, and eye shadow. Also, a cute little outfit with stockings and heels.

Shayna shouted from the bath area, "Lexi, I need about 45 minutes!"

"Take your time baby," said Lexi, "I'm doing mine too. Make sure you put on your red wig. You know the one with all the platinum blonde streaks running through it. That wig makes you look spicy!"

Shayna got ready in the bath area while Lexi did herself "up" at the makeup table. After about an hour, Shayna looked in the mirror with amazement. White patent five-inch stilettos encased the sheer white thigh high stockings that were attached to garter straps. The white garter straps were clipped to a short stretchy and lacey white garter skirt with a matching white thong. The white satin corset had white lace trim and ties in the back, with ten hooks in the front. The wire cups barely covered her nipples and exposed the top of her breasts seductively.

Shayna's face was painted like a girl on her wedding day. Innocent coral lipstick with a glossy shine and her eyes dusted in charcoal gray color. She batted her long thick black false eyelashes like a sinless princess. On top of her shoulder length red hair (with several platinum blonde streaks) was a white flowered headpiece with a veil attached.

Shayna pulled the veil down masking half of her face and squealed into the mirror, "Shayna looks like a virgin."

Lexi shouted from the other room, "Shayna are you ready yet?"

"Two minutes, I'll be there," replied Shayna. I have a bit of a problem. My girl cock is showing!"

Shayna's girl cock was stretching the fabric on her thong as it hardened. It formed a noticeable bulge in her garter skirt.

"That's the least of your worries," said Lexi in a devilish tone.

Shayna was wondering what Lexi was talking about until she walked around the corner. Much to Shayna's dismay she saw rows and rows of lit candles circumventing bed. Next she noticed one cuff tied to each bedpost, then glanced at Lexi. Lexi was in a black shiny PVC cat suit with full-length sleeves and the leggings were tucked into black knee high riding boots. The ultra thin black spike on her boots must have been 7 inches high! Lexi had a black cat mask that covered her eyes and her lips had a thick layer of bright red lip liner. Jet black creamy lipstick filled in her full lips and contrasted with the red lip liner royally. Lexi held a black leather whip in one hand and smoked on a cigarette in a long black cigarette holder in the other hand. Ultimately, she looked like a dungeoness villain!

"What's that?" Asked Shayna as she pointed to Lexi's crotch.

"That's my DICK," replied Lexi in a deeper voice than normal.

Lexi had belt straps around her waist and under her crotch that conjectured a big black cock. Lexi's strap-on cock was at least 12 inches long and three inches thick and looked as if it was distending from the zipper of her pants on the cat suit. Every time she moved, the huge slong would vault and bounce, then slowly spring to a still position.

"And these are my BALLS," said Lexi as she reached under her crotch and squeezed a life-like sac producing a whitish liquid to ooze out the built-in pee hole. "And that is my CUM!"

"Would you call this role playing?" Questioned Shayna innocently.

"No," said Lexi curtly. "I dressed you in white because you're still a virgin. You haven't had your cherry popped until you've been fucked by at least 10 thick inches. And there's nobody better to break you in than ME. Today you will call me Mizz Lexi."

"OK, Mizz Lexi," said Shayna purely.

Lexi tapped the whip on top of Shayna's head and said, "Get on your knees virgin-slut!"

Shayna nodded her head and complied. Her butt cheeks rested on her heels as she sat on her haunches for the next order. Her girl cock was stirring inside the panty pouch.

Lexi balanced on one foot and stuck the other foot at Shayna's face and demanded, "Lick the heel bitch."

Shayna placed her palms up and held Lexi's foot like a princess would receive a cup of tea. Then she tongued the long seven-inch spike. Shayna's mouth devoured the thin peg until it punched at the back of her throat.

"That's enough," ordered Lexi as she poked the spiked heel at Shayna's chest. "Lie down on the bed you submissive BITCH."

Shayna stumbled back and fell onto the king-sized bed. Lexi fastened each wrist and ankle to a leather cuff that was attached with chains and hooked to each bedpost. Shayna was laying spread eagle and facing the ceiling mirror. Her feelings of submissiveness tingled through her entire body including her twitching gurl cock.

Lexi stood on the bed between Shayna's wide spread legs with her black rubber dong springing up and down. Lexi swished the skinny leather whip streamers up and down Shayna's legs, crotch, and breasts.

"OOOOOO, that tickles," Shayna giggled.

As Lexi's whip strokes got harsher and started thrashing on Shayna she said, "Does THAT tickle?"

"No," responded Shayna while she writhed on the bed.

Lexi firmed her strokes even more and said, "How's that?"

"I can feel it stinging me," wined Shayna as she struggled against the constraints.

Lexi was now whipping Shayna's inner thighs and when she got close to her girl cock she said, "I hope I don't accidentally whip your thingy. On second thought, even if I do, it doesn't matter because it's useless for today."

Lexi slashed the whip on Shayna's thighs making a cracking sound and Shayna cried out, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH…. Ouweeee!"

Lexi did it again and again and kept saying, "You didn't even help me last night. You didn't even help me last night!"

In between whips Shayna cried, "W-W-Whhhhhhat do you mean?"

"Shut up bitch. You just watched me dance last night. I was the spectacle and you just stood there. You only had to entertain between costume changes. Only three 15 minute periods. I danced for almost three hours and you did NOTHING!"

CRACK! The whip sizzled on Shayna's skin.

Shayna pleaded, "What about the end of the night? I helped you during that disgusting circle jerk."

CRACK! SNAP!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU," screamed Shayna!

"They made you," claimed Lexi. "You never would have helped me. They forced you and tied you to the pole. Then you think you're entitled to half the money? I'm going to make you earn your $5,000."

Lexi fell to her knees straddling Shayna's chest. The black dong flopped onto Shayna's face. Shayna turned her head to the side not wanting any part of it. Lexi planted the whip handle on Shayna's cheek and turned her face back toward the fake cock. Lexi fixed the white veil making sure Shayna's eyes stayed partially shaded.

"Lick it," said Lexi. "Lick my big black dick!"

As Shayna tongued the tip of the abnormal cock, Lexi reached down and squeezed the fake balls producing a little fluid.

Shayna got a nasty look on her face and said, "Ewwwww, what's that?"

"My precum," responded Lexi. "It's flour, salt and hot water mixed. Don't you like it slut?"

"It's awful," exclaimed Shayna.

"You better drink it off the tip before I spray more on you," warned Lexi. "Act like you treasure it. Just like you liked it last night. You little cock whore!"

Shayna licked the salty solution from the fake cock like a starlet, "MMmmmm, yummy…….may I have more Mizz Lexi?"

Lexi slapped the rubber cock on Shayna's face. As it made a slapping sound Lexi demanded, "Suck on it. Suck me like you know how bitch!"

Shayna opened her mouth wide while Lexi grabbed the shaft and jacked on it. Lexi was making sexual noises and seemed to be enjoying the act, for REAL. In between moans, Lexi explained how the strap-on worked. The base end of the fake cock extruded through her pants zipper and into her pussy about two inches deep. Whenever there was motion, Lexi could feel the dildo impel in her and rub on her clit. Lexi actually would benefit from the action more than Shayna.

Lexi pushed the fake cock farther into Shayna's mouth and said, "Take all of me. I want at least ten inches in your tiny throat. I want to watch your lipstick crack and your eyes bug out."

Shayna could only muffle as she was stuffed with cock. Her girl cock was straining to be released from the tight thong. She felt wetness in the satin panty pouch and struggled with her constrained arms desiring to touch it.

Lexi started pumping her hips slowly forcing the fake cock deep and then all the way out. Lexi compressed the ball sac and watched Shayna take a small squirt of fake precum. When the fake cock became slippery from the fluid, Lexi crammed all ten inches into Shayna's lank gullet. Lexi paused for a few seconds then drew the fake cock all the way out so only the head was between Shayna's naïve coral painted lips. Lexi squeezed the ball sac again and a little spurt drizzled onto Shayna's tongue.

"I have a big load for you slut," alerted Lexi. "There's enough "cum" in my fake balls to bloat your little belly. I'm going to give your mouth half, then fill your "pussy" with the rest."

Shayna made eye contact with Lexi and nodded her head yes. As Lexi drove the fake cock into her throat Shayna's eyes got bigger. Shayna made muffled squeals and hums as the fake cock slid past her tonsils. At this time Lexi's crotch was buried into Shayna's face causing her to gag and become nauseated. Also, Shayna's eyes became watery and caused her makeup to run slightly.

Shayna
Shayna
51 Followers