My First Time Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Will Shayna go for a b00b job?
2.3k words
4.28
30.9k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers

Preface: It is not imperative, but helpful that you read Chapters 1-5 in order to grasp the personalities of characters in this story.

WARNING: The following story contains some explicit foul language and IS NOT for reading pleasure for anyone under the age of 18; nor is it permissible to read if your state, province, or country prohibits it. Even though this is a true story, ANYONE viewing it that detests bad language should not read any further. Thank You –The Author.

Shayna's wake up call came at seven o'clock the next morning. It was a short night for her, but she was fully awakened because of the anxiety of what was in store for the 10 AM meeting. Shayna jumped out of bed, cracked the motel door open and found that room service had delivered a cup of coffee with a side of espresso that she had pre-ordered the night before.

Shayna staggered back into the motel suite and set the coffee tray down by the bedside stand. Then she rummaged through her purse to find a cigarette and the vial of cocaine. She was distraught after she found the coke vial empty and her mind was racing. Just then she remembered the emergency bindle that was hidden in a secret compartment of her purse. Shayna's nostrils were still frozen and clogged from the previous might so she sprinkled the coke in other cup of coffee. Shayna was very shaky and accidentally spilled the whole quarter gram of coke into her cup!

"Oh my GOD, that's a lot of shit in there," she thought!

Immediately she sipped the coffee almost trying to finish it before the coke dissolved completely. After she drank half a cup of coffee, her lips, tongue, and throat were numb. Shayna was now wide awake and her mind once again care free. For some reason, the coke didn't taste the same as the stuff Gigi had given her last night. Shayna pulled out a long white Virginia Slim cigarette and struggled to light it because of her nervous state. As she looked down between her thighs, her girl-cock was shriveling into a stub; almost clit-like.

Shayna was so jacked up after she finished her cigarette, cup of coffee, and shot of espresso. It only took a minute to strip off her night shirt and inspect the fake breasts that have helped her pass as a girl. As she fondled the attached tits, she dreamt of them being real. Usually these thought made her girl-cock stand at half-mast, but when she looked down, the little things was shriveling even more!

It was now time to unattach the fake breasts using a razor blade. It was difficult not to cut her own skin and almost impossible not to cut herself because she was as high as a kite. Finally the last cut of the second boob was made and her falsies hung by the wires that were connected from the silicone breasts into her real nipples. The hanging weight of the fake boobs was painful, but Shayna knew that if she had not been full of cocaine, the discomfort would be even more excruciating.

Shayna gripped the two wires that were connected to her left nipple and in one motion extracted them as she screamed, "FUCK,,,,,,,THAT HURTS!!"

Without hesitation, Shayna plucked the other two wires from her right nipple. There was some bleeding, but not near as much as she anticipated. After the bleeding subsided, Shayna noticed her nipples were a bit puffy. It felt as though there were little pebbles inside her skin. Her real nipples were almost three times the size as they used to be, but she knew they were just swollen because of the wires that had been attached to her for the past three or so days.

Shayna used rubbing alcohol to get rid of the excess silicone on her real skin. She drew herself a warm bath with girly scents and lotions. Shayna laid back into the bubbly water and partially closed her eyes. She was so high, that she couldn't think straight. First she thought about calling her work place back home, next about the boob job, next about how big they would be, but lastly she thought about what kind of work she could obtain as a chick with a dick!

As Shayna was toweling off, the motel suite phone rang and Shayna answered it in her cute innocent female voice, "Yes?"

"Shane," the voice on the other end said?

Shayna cleared her throat and with a deeper voice that she hadn't used lately said, "Yes, this is he."

The male voice on the other end explained, "Shane, listen up buddy. Fred just got fired at work and you're next in line for his job. The pay will almost double your annual salary, but you have to get back here today."

Using the most manly voice Shayna could must, she said, "Not interested Jack."

"Not interested," questioned his boss?

"Nope, not in the least bit," answered Shayna, as she knew she had other ideas about her life.

The boss' voice uttered, "What's wrong with........."

Shayna interrupted by saying, "A matter of fact, I was going to quit work when I got back home anyway. I found a better job, a better lifestyle, and I needed a CHANGE."

"Do you want to discuss this," asked the boss?

"Nah, Shayna said. Just send my commission check and vacation pay to the Salt Lake City Post in the form of general delivery. Also, you can have the secretary clean my office, box my belongings, and send them to Salt Lake. Charge me whatever is fair and take it out of my check."

Shayna sighed deeply after she hung up the phone. She felt like an elephant had just been removed from her back. It was in her plans to make that call to the workplace and now that it was over, she could get back to her real plan; becoming a woman!

It was nine o'clock and Shayna hadn't begun to put on her makeup yet. It usually took her two hours to paint her face and get dressed. She contemplated going to the meeting as a male.

"Nope Shayna, if youre going full-time girl, the time starts NOW, she said to herself alound.

Shayna scurried over to the bathroom sink to shave her facial hair. As she was shaving, she noticed her skin had softened and it wasn't as difficult to shear the facial stubbles. She thought the girly lotions she had coated on her skin and face the past few days had helped.

After applying beard cover and foundation, she looked at the clock. It was twenty past nine and the taxi was scheduled to pick her up at nine thirty! Shayna quickly finished her eye-shadow, mascara, lip-liner, and lipstick.

Shayna slipped on a black gaffe and pulled a pair of tight nylon pink sweat pants over her tiny buttocks. The tight sweat pants matched her pretty pink lipstick perfectly. Then she put on an oversized pink sweatshirt and zipped it almost all the way to the top trying to conceal her breastless chest. After she threw on her blonde wig, she grabbed her purse and shuffled into her pink sandals that sported a modest two inch heel. As she pranced by the mirror, she observed a cute little flat-chested innocent girl.

Shayna met the taxi in the back of the motel and they were off. As the taxi slowly pulled into Gigi's condo complex, Shayna did a quick makeup check using her pocket mirror. As Shayna was ringing the doorbell to Gigi's condo, she adjusted her sunglasses to the top of her head.

Gigi opened the door and said, "Hi sweetie, come on in."

All the strippers that were in the dressing room the night before were sitting on couches and recliners in a small semi circle. They jumped to their feet like it was a surprise birthday party for Shayna.

"Glad you could make it Shay," said one girl.

"Yeah, thought you got cold feet," said another.

Shayna panned the room and asked, "Where's Lexi?"

Gigi answered, "Oh, she's always late."

At that time the doorbell rang and Gigi acknowledged, "See, I bet that's her now."

Shayna watched Gigi's facial expression change from excited to startled as she opened the front door.

"Ummmmmmm, hi. What are you doing here" I mean, we have an all girls ONLY meeting," said Gigi in an unstable manner.

Shayna heard a familiar voice say, "Not without me you won't!"

Shayna silently mouthed the words, "SIR DOM!"

Sir Dom entered the room with his hand clutched to Lexi's wrist and said, "You girls must have forgotten about the hidden camera in the dressing room. I contacted Lexi this morning and forced her into ushering me to Gigi's pad."

WWWhat do you want Sir Dom," studdered one stripper?

"Don't forget, I OWN you girls. I have invested my time AND money in each one of you, responded Sir Dom as he pointed a finger at them. I know that your plan is to have Shayna get surgery for a tit job, and frankly, I kinda like the idea."

Sir Dom slowly walked over to Shayna and put his arm around her. Next, he moved deliberately behind her and put his strong hands on her shoulders. Sir Dom gradually inched his fingers down towards Shayna's chest and grabbed the zipper on her sweatshirt. In one motion, he unzipped Shayna's sweatshirt and shredded it off her shoulders revealing her flat chest. He left her arms in the sweatshirt as he pulled the garment backwards forcing her arms and hands behind her.

"So you think this little slut would look appealing with mammouth jugs," Sir Dom chortled sarcastically as he nodded down at her chest?

"OH GOD NO, nothing like triple D's," gasped Lexi as she put one hand over her mouth.

As Sir Dom reached down and pinched one of Shayna's nipples, he asked, "Does this hurt, little one?"

"FUCK! It feels like there's a rock in there," screamed Shayna!

The stripper's faces were paralyzed with fear. Shayna was trembling with her arms bound behind her back. Sir Dom secretly reached into a side pocket of his long black trench coat and pulled out an object. Then he pricked this thing into Shayna's stomach.

Shayna cringed and cried, "OWWWWWE!"

With an evil grin, Sir Dom held up the small object for the girls to see and explained, "this is a syringe full of very special liquid. The liquid is PREMARIN! Let's cut to the chase—Shayna has been getting small amounts of hormones since I met her."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT," blurted Lexi?

"You see, the cocaine I supplied Shayna is mixed with granular hormones, Sir Dom explained. Plus, the wires that were connected from her fake tits to her real nipples pumped hormone fluid directly to her nipples. Every time something brushed her fake nipple, the hormone liquid would secrete through the wire and into her body. However, the shot I just gave her, was 100 percent pure hormone.

Shayna turned her head backwards enough to give Sir Dom a blank stare. She KNEW the coke was 'cut' with something. She KNEW her nipples were swollen almost three times the original size. She KNEW her skin was getting softer. At this time Shayna's nipples felt like there was a rock trying to obtrude through her nipples.

"You bastard, exclaimed Shayna" You never once consulted me!"

"I knew what you wanted little one. It was written all over your face," said Sir Dom confidently.

Sir Dom reached into his pocket and pulled out a plane ticket. He held it up high for everyone to see and explained his plan. In four hours, Shayna was to depart Salt Lake City and fly to Los Angeles, California. At the L.A. airport, she would meet Sir Dom's first cousin and he would escort her to his glamorous estate.

"You lucky girl Shayna, squealed one of the strippers. His cousin Vinny is a prince, not to mention wealthy!"

Sir Dom interrupted the girls' laughter by stating his detailed plan, "You will stay with Vinny in his mansion. He will make sure you get to your doctor visits, take your hormones daily, and last but not least, entertain his clients; HOWEVER, you cannot FUCK VINNY!"

"Oh sure she won't," blurted one of the strippers with a sarcastic giggle.

Another stripper questioned, "How long is Shayna going to stay there?"

"We will find out after the first doctor visit on Monday, Sir Dom explained. I am guessing Shayna needs about a month of hormone shots to see how much her little boobies develop. Then she'll need another month of healing after the operation."

"Two months in sunny southern California with Vinny! OH MY GAWWWWWWWD! Shayna is going to become one of the sluttiest cunts after spending that much time with him," squealed Lexi.

Lexi went on to explain, "Vinny is an agent for models, hookers, and porn stars. I know for a fact that he hosts huge parties at his mansion for film directors and their large agencies. Shayna darling, you are one lucky gal."

Shayna gasped at the thought of living a life with the rich and famous. She was so numb, she didn't know if she was nervous, excited, or scared. Her little girlie-clit was starting to stir with it's own emotion.

The strippers showed their respects by hugging Shayna one by one. Lexi was the last in line and when it came her turn, she didn't hug Shayna. Lexi gave Shayna the most exotic kiss ever witnessed by anyone. Their tongues entangled each others, darting about like playing cat and mouse. As their moans grew the saliva built, and their lipsticks smeared one anothers making its own color. Lexi held Shayna tight against her and Shayna could feel the heat but also feel her little pebble nipples exploding outwards. After what seemed like an eternity, they broke the kiss and stared at each other in the eyes.

Shayna
Shayna
52 Followers