My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney was gone before supper, but she called me again later that night and just sounded so horny for me. It was crazy.

Nothing crazy happened until Thursday night when Candice was over again. I was really horny for my mom for some reason and just kept getting a feel from her when ever Candice wasn't looking. My mom was wanting me too, but she didn't know how to get Candice to leave. And then my mom pulled me around a corner and we started kissing so passionately. The idea that Candice would catch us was so incredibly hot, and yet I worried she would freak out and leave my mom so I stopped her after a bit.

She said, "I want you so bad."

And I told her I did too, but we had to wait till Candice left. She said, "I'm not sure I can."

The three of us watched a movie that night and we all sat next to each other on the couch, and my mom was between Candice and me. At one point Candice put her hand on my mom's thigh and it got me horny, and then suddenly I started to feel just a tad jealous, and I thought that was so weird. I considered why and realized it was just because I wished I could be open with my mom in front of anyone, but knew that was not a good idea. As much as I would have loved to have sex with both of them, I knew in order for both of us to have a serious relationship we would have to keep us a secret.

Still I was so horny. I decided to go to bed and I kissed them both good night. I kissed my mom first and then I leaned over her to kiss Candice. I intentionally kissed her just a little longer than I should just to make my mom horny for me, and when I did I felt my mom's hand on my ass.

When I leaned back Candice was staring at me and then she blushed and my mom said, "Should I leave the two of you alone."

Neither Candice nor I said anything, but I think I blushed too. I went up stairs and took care of myself.

The next couple nights my mom was with Candice again, but I wasn't around. I was hanging with friends as I would be going to school soon and wanted to get some friend time in. But Saturday night when I came home Candice and my mom were still awake. I put on a tank-top and some cotton PJ pants and made sure I let my mom know I wanted to get with her as it was the last night home. Problem was Candice was thinking of spending the night.

As usual my mom and I stole a kiss once when she wasn't around, and my mom even put her hand down the front of my pants. She got her fingers wet with me and then as she was about to lick her fingers off, I took them and tasted my own cum. It made my mom just melt.

I made sure I stretched once in front of Candice sticking out my chest really far and she so stared at me when I did it. Then later when Candice started asking me about Kayla I told her all about New Year's Eve and I could tell it was making her horny.

This time when I went to bed I approached Candice as she sat on the couch to give her a kiss good night. My mom was in the kitchen and I shouted to her I was going to bed. Then I leaned over and kissed Candice good night. As my mom walked in the room she stood right behind Candice and so as she leaned over to kiss me, both mine and my mother's breast were over Candice's head. I actually thought about acting like I lost my balance and just putting my tits right in her face, but I didn't and she sort of leaned to the side anyway.

The next morning my mom came to my room early and woke me up with kisses. I didn't even care if Candice was there at that point or not, so I just started sucking my mom's chest. She crawled into bed with me and we both touched each other and kissed until we made each other cum, and then I asked my mom if Candice was still here. My mom said she was and I felt so dirty, which of course I loved.

My mom talked me into taking a shower with her and we locked the door and made love on the carpet first and then hade sex in the shower. I licked her ass like she loves and she fisted me on the counter afterwards, but I could barely keep quiet and my mom didn't even seem to care as she was really giving it to me.

We both went to our own rooms and then my mom came back to mine before I even had a chance to get dressed and she took me by the hand. She was leading me to her room and I was certain she wanted to do a threesome. I was resistant, but I said nothing and I just let her lead me basically giving in to her.

When we got there I saw why she had drug me. Candice was fast asleep and the covers were off of her and she was stretched out on the bed naked. Candice has such a tan body and her skin is just so sexy. Her breasts are beautiful too, basically the same size as Jessica. I could just barely see her trimmed pussy as she has just a strip of hair above her lips and the covers were just down below it.

My mom asked me if I wanted to watch her with Candice. I was surprised. I asked how and she said I should hide in the closet. I thought she was nuts, but I was very tempted. Still I told her no. So my mom said, "Ok then don't move." My mom climbed on top of the bed and as she did Candice woke up, but my mom was so quick to straddle Candice's face that she was soon being licked by Candice and my mom was doing a sixty-nine with her.

I stood in the doorway watching and soon was touching myself. My mom started fingering Candice and looking at me. I pulled my nipple to my mouth and began to suck it. And then my mom did the same, but then went back to fingering Candice.

It didn't take long before my mom was in so much pleasure she wasn't watching me anymore, but just arching her back as Candice licked her clit. Holy shit I wanted to suck my mom's breast so bad. They looked so incredibly big and her nipples were so hard.

I was so wet and I felt like I might cum at anytime, when my mom started talking dirty to Candice. She asked her to finger her ass and although Candice didn't appear to she did slap it a few times. My mom went straight upright and started sucking her own breasts and when she orgasmed I loved the noises and the face she made.

My mom collapsed on her and started fingering Candice so hard and I could tell Candice was doing the same to her. Then my mom started licking her clit again and Candice was both moaning and talking to my mom as she was pleased. She mostly just said, "Yes," and my mom's name, but she also said, "What if Lucy hears us?"

To which my mom said, "I bet you'd like it if she came in here."

Candice just moaned a little, but my mom carried on. "I see how you kiss her goodnight. I bet you'd like to kiss her between her legs wouldn't you." Then my mom just went nuts on Candice's clit and Candice tried so hard to be quiet, but was just squealing. Finally I heard Candice say, "Lucy."

For just a second I though somehow she knew I was watching, but I realized that there was no way she could have, and yet she said my name a second time and I watched her body convulse a bit and knew she was climaxing. I had this strong urge to rush over and lick her cum off my mom's face, but instead I just left.

Candice had just fantasized about me as my mom licked her pussy. I wondered how many times they had done that before.

When Candice left I talked to my mom and she said it was normal for them to fantasize about other girls during sex and occasionally Candice liked to think about me. My mom of course asked again if I wanted to get with them, but I said no.

My mom and I didn't have sex on Sunday and I'm not sure why, but we did kiss pretty good before I left.

I couldn't wait to get back to school, but I knew I would miss my mom and of course I loved breaks. I just wondered what I had in store for me, because I knew Kayla was becoming serious, and I also knew that there was a chance I might get with Lyndsey again. Plus I had had sex with Jessica, and wasn't sure what this would lead to. I'll tell you all about it soon, but this is getting long enough. Thanks for all the e-mails,

Love ya all, Lucy

12