My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

Then it was just Mom, Jill, Kristen and all my best friends. We talked for a good part of the afternoon until Jessica had to go home. Nikki left at the same time and I wondered if they had connected again, and I peeked at them out the window and did see them standing my Nikki's car for a while and talking.

When I came back into the living room I noticed that Lyndsey and Denise were laying on the couch really close together. They looked so cute together. I sat down next to them and looked over at my mom next to Jill and realized how similarly happy and comfortable they looked with one another. It made me wish I had a sister. In a way I did. Kristen was my cousin, but we were like sisters in a way.

The six of us talked for the longest time and Lyndsey and Denise really seemed to bond with mom and Jill. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I wanted us to all have sex again, so I just went over and sat on my mom's lap and started rubbing her boobs. We started to kiss and I felt Jill rubbing my leg. I pulled my mom's shirt up and started sucking her nipples and squeezing her boob. No one did anything. They just watched me. I was slightly disappointed at first, but then again I love being watched so I didn't let it bother me. My mom didn't seem to mind either. She was rubbing her hands through my hair as I just kept pulling on her nipples with my lips and teeth. I had my hands on her boobs and started rubbing my face against them when I finally noticed Kristen coming over, but she surprised me by kissing her mom instead of joining me and my mom.

Then again it was sort of hot so again I didn't mind so much. I continued to suck my mom for the longest time before my mom then sort of grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me off of her boobs. She likes to play rough and in charge sometimes so I couldn't wait to see what she wanted to do.

She said, "Take a look." And I turned and saw that Lyndsey and Denise were both completely naked and were doing a 69 together, and Aunt Jill had her mouth between Kristen's legs. Kristen was staring at Denise's ass or maybe Lyndsey's roaming tongue, I'm not sure and mom and I were forgotten altogether. It just made me smile. I went back to kissing mom and she slid her hand down the back of my pants and grabbed my ass. I started to take off my own clothes and soon the two of us were both naked as well.

You all have no idea how incredibly beautiful my mom's amazingly sexy body is. Her waist is so thin and her just enormously round boobs make me just shiver when I see them. Well we made love of course and what was really fun was that we didn't do a big group thing. The six of us just all stayed how we were and afterwards we just talked some more and then we all got dressed and everyone left. Mom and I slept again together that night and I we talked about the wonderful weekend we had spent together.

I am so ridiculously happy. I've talked to Kristen many times since that party and she is so glad that it happened, but she also said she knows she'll be just fine if it never does again. All for now, hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Update: Well this all happened months ago, but with school I've just been so busy. Just to let you know everything is still going great. I've spoken with everyone since, and I figured I might tell you how everyone else is doing as well.

Nikki has a new girlfriend. I was surprised. It happened so soon after the party, but she is an old friend of hers. So far they seem happy, but her friend isn't open about anything so that makes it complicated.

Jill comes over all the time and Kristen comes home when she can. We are still very happy. I'm actually getting so close to Jill she seems as much of a girlfriend as Kristen does.

Lyndsey and Denise actually came over another weekend and Kristen and I went on a double date with them. We did have a foursome, but I'm not going to write about it.

Carol and my mom talked and I still don't think she will ever do anything with Kayla, which is fine.

Mandy and Stephanie actually fought for a while, but they are better now. Mandy hasn't been back to our house once, but she did finger me in my classroom after school one day.

Jessica is still single, and I think it's just because she is picky. She loves where she lives and what she does for a living so I am happy for her.

Thanks again for reading this. I'll write again as we are planning a trip over break that I bet it will be note-worthy.

Love ya,

Lucy

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers