My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

She gave me a coy look, but leaned back closer to my mom and after looking at her for a while and then back and forth between us, Kayla leaned down and slowly licked my mom's nipple.

This time she didn't look at my mom afterwards, she just leaned forward and kissed me again and holy shit I was so horny for her. But then playfully again she pulled back and said, "Now you have to lick her nipple."

"Is that your dare?" I asked looking shocked.

"No, but you have to do it anyway."

I gave her a pouty look again and asked, "Would that turn you on?"

She smiled and said, "I just want to see how wild you are."

Oh she asked for it. I moved my hand up and cupped my mom's boob, and brought my lips down to it. I was looking Kayla right in the eyes. I stuck my tongue out and faked Kayla out a few times pretending like I was going to lick it and then pulling back, but finally I gave it a big lick and as I watched Kayla's forehead crinkle up and her mouth open as if she were kissing it again, I decided to be brave like Kristen would be and I started to suck my mom's nipple. My eyes actually closed for a moment as I just enjoyed the feeling of my mom's breast in my hand and her hard nipple in my mouth. My mom then rolled away from me, and Kayla and I both jumped up.

My mom was awake then and looking up at Kayla. My mom said, "Mmmm good morning baby," and she put her hands around Kayla's neck and pulled Kayla down to her. Kayla was looking at me like "holy shit what do I do." I shrugged my shoulders and waved my hands like I was saying "I don't know, don't look at me." Really I just wanted to laugh. They started kissing and Kayla was looking at me past my mom's face.

I almost wondered if my mom had been awake at that point, and I found out later from her that she had been faking sleeping for a short while. My mom is so cool. However my mom had not been faking being drunk. She was totally hammered. They kissed for a bit and when they stopped Kayla jumped up off the bed and looked so terrified. I honestly wasn't sure what to think. This was scary for me at that moment too. So many thoughts, decisions, concerns were running through my mind. I didn't have time to think though. Kayla started walking toward my side of the bed and when she did my mom rolled over and faced her and now me. My mom didn't think, she just saw me and attacked me. She started sucking my breast and I just laid there looking straight at Kayla and trying to judge what she was thinking. My mom's hand went right to my crotch and I lifted my leg furthest from her and mom entered me immediately.

Kayla yelled loudly, "Oh shit." I could tell she was upset.

I bent my leg back as my mom began to finger me. I looked away from Kayla and down at my own body for the first time. My mom had four fingers inside me and her thumb on my clit. She was sucking my right nipple and my other boob was jiggling from the force of her pounding my pussy. I was beyond horny. This was like a dream come true.

My mom was making love to me while someone was watching that didn't know we were lovers, but knew we were mother and daughter. As much as I loved watching my own body under my mom's power, I looked immediately back to Kayla's face. Her watching us was such a fricking turn on, the look of shock on her face. No matter what happened next I wasn't going to stop. I wanted her to know I loved my mom, no matter how she reacted.

Now all this happened so fast. My mom had only just begun and Kayla had yelled out, then after a glance at my own body and now looking at Kayla's horrified face, Kayla yelled again, "No Patty, that's Lucy, not Kristen."

Now my mom was drunk, but she knew it was me. In fact my mom, drunk as she was, left my breast right then and proceeded to pound my pussy even harder while she used her hand to grab my neck and turn my face and looked me right into the eyes.

I don't know how long we looked at each other before we kissed, but when we did Kayla freaked out again. She started cussing. Hell at that point I didn't care if she joined us or just stomped out disgusted. My mom was pleasing me and she was doing it while someone watched. I was beyond turned on, I was on pleasure overload. When I finished kissing my mom, I looked at Kayla. She was still standing there with her hand on her mouth. I started to cum right then. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have had in years. It was better than anything that had happened at the orgy. I started to quiver at first and then just began convulsing, shuddering as mom just kept fingering and rubbing me at the same time. I let out this long moan and Kayla's face changed as she watched me. She actually knelt down and got closer and I held my hand out and she took it. I don't know what she was thinking, but I know she felt concern for me.

I don't know how long I came, but my mom finally stopped. When she did she rubbed my cum at first all over my chest and then she rubbed it on her exposed breast. I looked at her and she was staring at Kayla as she rubbed her wet fingers over her own nipple. My mom was so drunk I'm not sure she even knew what she was doing. I was still beyond horny. I lifted my own cum soaked nipple to my mouth and licked it.

Kayla said, "You've done this before haven't you?" She wasn't angry or turned on, she was concerned.

I said, "Yes."

My mom said, "All the time."

I was still holding Kayla's hand and she took it from me. Kayla suddenly looked ashamed and said, "So she knows about us."

My mom said, "Yes, she knows." My mom lay back right then, I don't know if she was spinning from being drunk, but she just lay back on the bed as if nothing serious was happening.

Kayla looked me right in the eye and asked, "How long have you two been doing stuff?"

"Since before I knew you, but after High School," I said. "Kayla it's not what you think. I actually seduced her."

"This is crazy," Kayla said and she stood up. She walked over and started putting on her shoes.

"Kayla, I know it's crazy, I know it's completely a shock to you, but when I was with you I did love you." I have no idea why I said that, but it did make her pause. She looked at me and then my mom who was still awake and looking at her. My mom squeezed her own boob and that made Kayla look back at me.

"She's your mom, Lucy, she's your mother," Kyla said almost sort of pleading with me, or maybe struggling to understand what I was thinking or feeling.

"You didn't react like this when we fantasized about your mom while we had sex," my mom said. (If you remember from my last chapter I mentioned this briefly, but I guess there was lots more that was said after Carol and I had left the room.)

Kayla didn't like that I guess because she left. She gave my mom this dirty look right before she went out of sight and then we heard the door shut.

I wasn't sure what to think, but I just looked at mom and said, "Well shopping should be interesting tomorrow."

My mom laughed and then said, "I love you," and we kissed.

But then she pulled away and looked me square in the eyes and very seriously said, "You were so brave."

I smiled and kissed her again. I was becoming more and more like my mom. I started sucking her nipple and tasted myself on her, which brought out my horniness again. I put my hand up her dress and started taking off her panties. "Oh Lucy, I love you. I love you my little baby girl." Her hand cupped my breast and squeezed it kind of hard and she said, "I love you my big-boobed, sexy, fuck child." I almost laughed cause I knew how drunk and horny she must be. I loved it when she talked dirty to me and I got her underwear off and slid my hand inside her.

Well we had both gotten completely naked and I was fingering the hell out of my mom when someone knocked on the door. We both jumped at first, then laughed. I was actually completely disappointed. I was loving this time with just mom. We figured it was Kristen or Jill coming to see what was going on, or maybe Carol upset about Kayla.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wrapped up and peeked out the eye hole. I was shocked to see Kayla outside the door. I opened it without thinking first, and she was crying. She came in and when she saw my mom completely naked and me just wearing a towel she sort of groaned and looked even more pathetic.

I had asked her what was wrong as soon as I opened the door, but she hadn't answered yet, she was pacing.

My mom said, "What's wrong dear?"

And Kayla said, "I walked into my room and caught Kristen and mom having sex. I don't know where to go."

My mom seemed to sober up a little right then and became a mom instead of a sex fiend. She rose from the bed and put her arms around Kayla, and Kayla cried on her shoulder.

My mom was talking quietly in Kayla's ear, but I heard most of it. Though not all, as Kayla would whimper sometimes. Basically the long and short of it was that my mom explained that Carol was a healthy sexual woman who just like her, liked to experiment and enjoy life. She explained that it didn't mean she didn't love Kayla's father, or Kayla and that she was just enjoying the weekend. It made sense to me and my mom, but Kayla was still freaking out. It took a while for her to calm down and when she did, I took Kayla by the hand and led her over to the bed and we sat down and just started talking. My mom lay down next to us but she actually fell asleep again, but not on purpose, she was just too drunk I think to stay awake.

Kayla and I talked for a short while before there was a knock on the door again. It was Carol. They talked through the door for a while and Kayla tried repeatedly to convince Carol to leave and that they would talk in the morning. That took forever and someone even came out in the hallway and complained about the noise, or I don't think Carol would have left.

Kayla and I talked longer and soon we lay down on the bed the wrong way as my mom was sleeping along the head of the bed. We talked even longer and finally we fell asleep. When I woke up my mom was sitting up and looking over Kayla at me.

I said "morning" pretty quietly and my mom said, "I'm sorry about last night."

I said, "No it was amazing. I loved what we did and I am not ashamed of us. I love you."

Kayla then spoke up and scared mom and I and said, "You two aren't going to start attacking each other over me are you?" She was smiling so mom and I both laughed.

Then my mom felt her headache coming on and she excused herself to the bathroom. I watched her naked body glide around the bed, and then I rolled back and looked at the ceiling. I was very aware then that my towel was no longer around me and I liked the idea of Kayla looking at my naked body.

Kayla asked, "So this is really a thing between you two. I can tell by how you look at her and what you said."

I turned and looked at Kayla and was smiling really big. "Yes, it is. We are in love, Kayla. It sucks because the world will never accept us and that's my whole life really. No one can understand what I go through every day. I am in love with three women, and all three of them are my family. I know it's wrong and I know to some it's sick, but I love them." (I had told her all about Jill and Kristen the night before, so she knew exactly what I was saying.)

Kayla was about to say something and there was a knock on the door. We knew who it would be. I jumped up to get the door and realized I was naked. I paused and looked at them and grabbed my towel. "Should I answer it?"

Kayla rolled her eyes and stood up, "I suppose I should."

It was her mom. She walked in slowly and looked exhausted. She turned and saw me sitting naked on the bed and then looked at Kayla and then to my mom, who were both dressed. Kayla closed the door, but stood by it. I was nervous she would run off. I felt uncomfortable so I grabbed my towel and held it around me.

"Kayla, I know all about what you did at my house when they were there last time, and I'm sure the three of you were . . ."

Kayla cut her mom off, "This shouldn't be about me. You cheated on dad."

"I know," Carol said denying nothing. I thought that was so brave.

My mom excused us right then and I sort of looked at her like what am I supposed to walk out with a towel on? Mom didn't seem to care. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the door. I got my towel situated right and we walked out. Mom knocked on Jill's door and they actually answered it pretty quickly. We told them everything that happened and then after hearing what Kristen had gone through with Carol we all sat quiet waiting.

It was more than an hour before Carol came over to talk to us. They said that they had talked about almost everything and she thanked us all for keeping her secret about what she had done to Kayla.

Well I was shocked but we did actually all go shopping that day. It was pretty awkward at first, but as the day went on it got better. By dinner we were all openly talking about what had happened and Kayla was asking questions about our strange family relationship. Carol didn't seem to take part in the conversation. Kayla was so sweet she apologized to me in front of everyone for sleeping with Kristen that night at her home.

I told her I wanted it to happen and she couldn't bring herself to understand that, but she was happy I wasn't hurt.

Then she just looked at my mom and me and whispered, "I still can't believe you two are lovers."

I leaned against my mom and she kissed me on the cheek. Then mom said, "I'm glad we got to share you for at least a little bit. Nothing like what Kristen and I did with you though."

Kayla looked awkward and her eyes darted to her mom. Carol was looking down at her food.

"Yea, that . . ." Kayla started to say and looked so nervous.

"I liked that night too," Kristen said. Kayla smiled at first, but her face looked scared when Kristen said, "especially all the dirty talk. That's the most turned on I've ever been in my life."

Kayla didn't say anything, but her face said it all. She had loved that night too. Her face was so red and she was trying not to smile. So I added my two cents worth. "Actually you watching mom finger me was the hottest thing I have done in a long, long time."

"That was so strange," Kayla said after taking a deep breath. "I couldn't believe what I was seeing."

"I couldn't believe some of the things you said that night," Kristen said to Kayla.

I wasn't sure what Kristen was trying to do, but Kayla suddenly looked very uncomfortable. Carol could tell because she spoke up.

"Well we don't have to go into all that," Carol said looking directly at Kristen.

The whole conversation sort of stopped right there.

I'll fast forward. We were all back at the hotel and Kristen and I were hanging out in her room. Jill was with my mom in hers. I asked Kristen why she was bringing up the dirty talk and she told me she thinks Kayla secretly loves the mom daughter stuff as she was talking a lot about it that night. I asked her if she was sure, because Kayla seemed like she wasn't at all turned on by mom and I doing stuff, and Kayla admitted that her and mom were both saying most of the stuff, but Kayla seemed to be into it at the time.

Then someone knocked on the door. It was Carol. She had already been to talk to my mom and Jill and just wanted us to know that she wouldn't be coming to do anything with either of us tonight and also that Kayla had promised to not tell her father about everything. Carol seemed so relieved.

I don't know why I did it, but Carol sort of looked sexy in her PJs so I acted like I was just going to give her a kiss goodnight, but when I did I squeezed her boobs and started really making out with her. Soon I had my hand down her pants and I was rubbing. Kristen helped me get Carol on her back on the bed and then I lifted Carol's legs up and pulled her pants just down enough that I could lick her pussy. Kristen held her legs and rubbed Carol's breasts some while I licked her like crazy. She actually protested a little, but we kept going at it. She actually orgasmed within a few minutes and we let her go then. She seemed like she was out of it and not sure if she really wanted to leave or not. While she was walking out the door she stopped and looked back at us standing there, I licked the top of my breast and Carol let out a moan. I love teasing her.

Kristen and I started to make love after she left, but we were soon interrupted by another knock. Luckily we hadn't even taken our clothes off yet. This time it was Kayla. Kristen took her by the hand and pulled her into the room and Kayla said, "No, I'm just stopping by to say goodnight."

Kristen said, "Yea that's what your mom said, but she didn't mind it when we made her cum." I sometimes wonder if Kristen thinks before she talks or if she has any sense of decorum at all. Still I love her.

Kayla looked surprised at first, then sort of angry, but when Kristen pulled her shirt off Kayla's eyes got big and she put her hand to her own chest. I was so excited. I watched Kristen kiss Kayla and I sort of had a mix of emotions, more like second thoughts, but I don't know, the longer I watched them the more I was turned on, and I never felt jealous at all. Somehow I must be past that.

Well soon enough I had my hands on Kayla too, and was kissing her shoulder, she turned and started kissing me. At first I just enjoyed it, but I opened my eyes to see Kristen's reaction. She had one hand one Kayla's boob and the other was rubbing between her own legs. I knew she was fine and so I just let what ever happen, happen.

The three of us took our time unlike with Carol, and soon we were all completely naked and on the bed intertwined. At one point Kayla was sitting on my face and I could look up and see hers. Kristen was grinding against my pussy and would occasionally reach around and feel Kayla's boob or just reach down and play with mine. I came pretty fast and so did Kristen, but Kayla had not yet. So Kristen stopped grinding on me and just sat up on my tummy and wrapped her arms around Kayla and held her boobs while I continued to lick her. Maybe Kayla was having trouble cause she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing this with us right now.

Well Kristen started to talk to her and then Kayla began to moan. At first it was just about her body or mine, but then she started to get dirty.

"It's so hot to think that just a few minutes ago we were pleasing your mom on this same bed," Kristen said right into Kayla's ear and she squeezed hard on Kayla's breasts.

Kayla just moaned a little louder.

"And you kissed Lucy just moments after she devoured your mom's pussy," Kristen said pulling and twisting at Kayla's nipples.

I was licking Kayla's clit as fast as I could and she was starting to thrust her hips back and forth. I knew she was going to cum soon.

Kayla had her head turned and was resting it on Kristen's shoulder, her lips were facing the side of Kristen's face and her tongue went out and licked her cheek. I could see Kristen smile.

"Say something dirty Kayla," Kristen pleaded.

Kayla just moaned at first and then she started to cum, but Kristen asked her again to say something and Kayla finally yelled out, "make me cum like my mom."

It wasn't exactly what Kristen had hoped for, but it turned me on and I licked her like crazy until she forced herself off of my mouth.

Kristen started fingering Kayla from behind which made her moan even louder and I just laid there with this dripping pussy hovering above my face. I watched as Kayla held on to the bed rail and stared at her bouncing breasts as Kristen slammed fingers into her.

Kristen then said, "I love fingering my mom like this."

Kayla didn't say anything she just made a funny grunting noise and started pushing herself back into Kristen's hand.

Then our door opened. We all jumped, even though Kristen and I knew it had to be her mom. Still we were all facing toward the door when Jill came around the corner.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers