My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers

"Oh shit, sorry," Jill said, and then Carol walked in right behind her followed by my mom. I would love to say that an orgy happened next, but it didn't. In fact Kayla couldn't get her clothes on fast enough, even though her mom rushed off immediately.

Once Kayla stormed out, our mom's sort of looked at us like they were sorry, but we knew it wasn't their fault. Next thing I know I am dressed and going back with my mom to our room.

Mom and I did make love before bed, and she did fuck me with a strap-on while I told her everything that had happened. We snuggled and talked for a good hour before we fell asleep and I never thought twice about sleeping with her instead of Kristen. What a crazy wonderful life I have. I am so happy.

The next morning everyone had breakfast. Carol and Kayla both didn't talk much, but I had a moment alone with Kayla and asked if everything was okay. She said it was, but that she said she wished this whole trip hadn't ever happened. I thanked her for handling everything so well, and apologized to her for keeping it a secret for so long. Then she said, "So you are in love with your mom and Kristen?" She had this look on her face like she just couldn't even believe the words she had just spoken.

"I do," I said without even a second to think. "Sorry about Kristen. She keeps thinking if she talks dirty enough to you that you'll want to have sex with Carol."

Kayla looked away and made sure the rest of our group was still far away and she turned back red faced and said, "I have this horrible feeling my mom wants the same thing." She hinted at it after last night.

I pretended to be surprised and asked her questions. She actually admitted that watching mom and me have sex was exciting, but she had no interest what so ever in doing anything with her mom.

I listened and then joked that anytime she wanted to watch us that I was up for it. We laughed and then Jill came over and soon everyone was going upstairs to get our bags. So that was our little mini-vacation/shopping trip. It was great for me. I hope you all enjoyed reading it. We haven't really spoken to either Carol or Kayla very often since, but they are both doing well.

Kristen wants Kayla to know what her mom did to her, but I am okay with her not knowing. I like Carol and I would hate to lose her friendship and trust.

*****

All for now, love all your comments and e-mails, thanks to everyone who reads,

Lucy.

Lucy_P
Lucy_P
1,068 Followers